Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Cruising Part 3

"Third instalment"

40
11 Comments 11
3.4k Views 3.4k
949 words 949 words

I lay on the bed, smiling to myself, still finding the situation hard to comprehend, when Tori walked back towards the bed. This was the first real time that I had the chance to fully take in Tori’s naked beauty. Granted, she wasn’t a Playboy model, but she was a real woman with a beautiful fuller figure, large breasts, smaller waist, large hips, and a shapely rear.

She lay back on the bed, head on my chest, hand caressing my stomach. We lay in silence for a few minutes, and it felt very natural, no awkwardness.

We started chatting for about half an hour about general things, ourselves, and life in general.

Tori’s hand moved from my stomach to my upper thigh, very close to my balls, and started to talk about her sex life. Rex was only her second sexual partner, and although she said she loved him deeply, their sex life was not that adventurous. Rex was quite religious, and she was very surprised that he agreed to what was happening.

Her fingers were now tickling my balls, and I’m proud to say I was starting to grow, something that isn’t always a given at my age! She felt the blood rising and started to gently stroke me to a full erection.

I rolled her onto her back so we could kiss and started to kiss her slowly and passionately, my hands exploring her lovely body as our tongues entwined. I was now fully erect, and she was stroking me a little faster.

My hand approached her pussy. I felt the soft pubic hair and made my way to her clit. She broke from the kiss, laid her head back, and moaned. I looked at her face. She was beautiful and this time the urgency was gone, I knew this was going to be slower and enjoyable in a different way.

I kissed her neck, and then slowly kissed down her chest, taking an erect nipple in my mouth and flicking my tongue across it before I gave a gentle nibble, this produced some louder moans, which in turn made my erect cock throb in anticipation.

I wanted to taste Tori again but also had something on my mind, so I moved our bodies into a sideways 69. Tori immediately moved to take me in her mouth, but I wanted her on top, so I gently spanked her arse and indicated that we move into a traditional 69.

As I looked up, the sight was amazing. I pulled her towards me and tasted her pussy, my tongue exploring. When my tongue reached her clit, I felt her push down harder into my face. I could tell she was getting very close to orgasm, her legs were tightening and her attention to my cock drifting away. Her moans grew louder, my cock totally forgotten for a few minutes as she concentrated on herself, and then in between moans and heavy breathing I heard her say, ‘I’m cumming.’

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

She ground herself deeper into my face, and I could feel her body tense up as the orgasm started to build, and then the release. I moved my tongue from her clit to taste her again, she was extremely wet and tasted really good.

Now was the moment when I could realise my curiosity. I placed both my hands on her ass and slightly spread her cheeks, pulled her a little lower, and tongued her tight little hole. This time, she didn’t pull my head away, but let out a very deep groan and wiggled on my face.

I continued to rim her for a few minutes. It’s hard to explain but I loved the feeling that I knew she was feeling, and the way she was sucking my cock was so intense.

I smacked her ass and told her I needed to be inside her. As I was already on my back, Tori mounted me and started fucking me. I looked up to see her big tits moving in time with her hips as she slowly fucked me. I could see the pleasure on her face.

I think we both knew that the pace was slower, and we were savouring this time, totally different from our last two encounters. This was more towards making love than fucking.

Tori looked down at me, making full eye contact, and slowly lowered the top half of her body onto me. I could feel her tits against my chest, and then kissed me deeply, whilst increasing the movement of her hips. There’s something about kissing while fucking that really makes me cum faster. It really heightens my senses.

My cock throbbed, and I knew Tori could sense I was close. She sat up looked me in the eyes, and said, ‘I want you to cum inside me.’

That was enough to do it, and I thrust up to meet her and shot my load deep inside her.

Keeping me inside her, she lay on my chest, gave me a kiss, and relaxed against me. I could hear her breathing in my ear, she sounded very content.

A few minutes later, she lifted her head, propped herself on her elbows, looked me in the eyes, and said, ‘You’re a very sexy man, Paul, and no one else has ever licked my arse. Rex is very reserved in that way, and anything anal is out of bounds. Thank you for letting me experience it.‘

She then lay back down on top of me, my limp cock slipped out, and I felt some of my cum dribbling onto my stomach.

With that, I think we drifted off to sleep…

Published 
Written by Dougie0470
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments