Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Honeymoon in Spain

"An evening of good food, wine, and fun ends with a night of unexpected pleasure."

33
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I fondly remember walking the sandy beaches of Spain’s Costa del Sol with my wife. It was our honeymoon. We delayed the trip for a year so we could save enough money for travel to someplace special. Spain ended up being our destination choice.

Although a year had passed since we took our vows, we were still considered newlyweds. And we acted like newlyweds. Much of our time was spent in the hotel room having sex, but that did not deter us from enjoying what Spain had to offer.

One such offering was a trip to a Spanish hacienda for a pig roast. It was an elaborate setup with benches and picnic-style tables full of food and wine. A mariachi band entertained us while we feasted on food and drink.

There must have been twenty other couples in attendance. Everyone was quietly having a good time. My wife, who was half-plastered from the wine, thought she would liven up the festivities. She went from table to table grabbing the wine carafes and filling any empty glass she would find. Then, much to my amazement, she did an impromptu dance in the aisle shaking her hips and booty to the sounds of the mariachi band. Everyone applauded my now completely drunk wife as she continued to wiggle and shake.

When the pig roast ended, all the guests returned to the hotel courtesy van for the trip back. My wife, on the other hand, went around the abandoned tables drinking whatever wine was left. I tried to get her to leave, but she continued to make the table rounds. It was not long before she passed out drunk.

The evening’s host called us a cab because my wife was in no shape to ride in the hotel’s courtesy van. The cab arrived within minutes, and we were on our way back to the hotel. When we arrived, I picked my wife up and carried her through the lobby. I was given such odd stares by the people there. They must have thought the worst of me.

I finally made it to our room with my wife still cradled in my arms. My muscles were tense and hurting from her dead weight, so I half-dropped her on the bed. I went into the bathroom to wash and dry the sweat from my face and stripped off my clothes except for my boxer briefs. I returned to my wife thinking I would remove her clothes, too. When I approached the bed, I noticed she was no longer on her back. She had rolled over onto her belly. I was surprised to learn that she was awake.

“What happened?” she said. “How did I get back to the room?”

I explained what she did at the pig roast and how she got drunk and passed out.

“Everybody saw that. I am so embarrassed.”

“Your embarrassed,” I exclaimed. “What about all the dirty looks I got when I carried you through the hotel lobby.”

My wife apologized for her drunken behavior. “I don’t know what got into me. I was only trying to have some fun.”

“That won’t cut it,” I told her.

“What do you mean?”

My wife’s body was positioned on the mattress at the foot of the bed. She was wearing a pair of white slacks. “I was going to undress you and get you ready for bed, but now that you are conscious, I think you need a little discipline for your transgression.”

I grabbed the waistband and forcefully pulled her slacks down past mid-thigh. Next, down came the panties in a similar fashion. Her ass was bare.

“What are you going to do?” she asked nervously.

My original intent was playfulness, but staring at my wife’s fine ass turned my teasing into lust.

I have always had a fond appreciation for a woman's posterior. My adult fantasies generally focus on a woman’s well-shaped behind. I was fortunate to have fallen in love, and married, a woman who possesses a pair of butt cheeks that get me hard as soon as I look at them.

Thick, but not fat. Cheeks that begged to be grabbed. Supple and move wave-like when being fucked doggy-style. Her ass is my sexual playground. I squeeze those fleshy mounds, kiss, and bite them, too. I even surprised her one day and licked her asshole. She liked it. Most of all, I enjoy probing her ass with my middle finger whenever we have sex, and she is positioned on top. No complaints about that either. The one thing she does not like is being spanked. This day, however, she earned it, and I was too horny not to give her one.

I did not respond to her question. She had her head turned looking back at me. Then her eyes grew wide. She saw my hand raise and then come crashing down on her left buttock. My wife let out a surprised yelp.

I continued with the spanking alternating cheeks with each slap. My cock was hard, very hard. My erection pushed the fabric of my boxer briefs outward. I could see my wife staring at it. I think her seeing me so excited eased her resistance to her punishment.

The act of spanking my wife filled me with a passion I never felt before. After administering quite a few smacks, I stopped. I noticed how red her ass cheeks had become. I did not want to bruise her or leave marks.

I felt it was time to show her some tenderness. I retrieved a bottle of baby oil from the bathroom. I squirted some on her tender cheeks and gently massaged them. I could feel my wife’s body relax. The only sound she made was, “Mmmmm…”

I stopped momentarily so I could remove the slacks and panties that were wrapped around her thighs. I continued the massage. This time I did not limit it to her buttocks. I covered her feet, calves, and thighs with the warm oil. I spent ten minutes on those areas before massaging her pussy. I heard her gasp when my fingers touched the swollen lips.

Staring at her naked body, that gorgeous ass fully exposed and accessible, was more than I could handle. I stripped off my underwear and grabbed the baby oil. I poured a liberal amount down the length of her butt crack and then oiled my penile shaft. I was preparing to ride my cock between my wife’s ass cheeks. It was something we both liked and done before.

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

A titty fuck is something men like to do with a big busted female partner. But me, I prefer the feel of pushing my cock between the fleshy mounds of a woman’s buttocks because I am an ass-man through and through.

My legs were positioned on each side of my wife’s upper thighs. I sat back on my haunches so I could watch my cock penetrate and move along the valley between her cheeks.

I thought I would explode on the first stroke, but somehow, I managed to control the urge. I took it slow. It would all be over if I moved too fast, and I wanted this to last a little while.

I only managed a few strokes before I heard my wife say, “Put it in me.”

I halted my movements and shifted my body off my wife’s thighs. I spread her legs to allow some space for my frame and repositioned myself between them. I brought the tip of my cock to the opening of her vagina and proceeded to run the head between her pussy lips to test how wet she was. The answer was immediate. Very. Then the unexpected happened.

What my wife said next absolutely floored me. “No, I mean put it in my ass.”

The only response I could come up with was, “Really!”

“I know you want to," she accurately ascertained.

Still having some doubt, I queried, “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I want to try anal sex.”

This was a dream come true for me. Anal was something I wanted to try for a long time. Before I met my wife, I used to watch porn. If there was an anal scene, I would get so excited that I had to jerk off. As a youth, I lived in a time when anal sex was considered taboo. It was a subject you did not talk about let alone ask a woman if she wanted to try it. So, I kept the desire to myself.

I proceeded with some caution for two reasons. My wife was still drunk. For that reason, I had to question whether this was something she truly wanted to try. The other thing that struck me as odd was her saying the word “ass”. My wife did not swear and did not engage in dirty talk during sex. That had to be the alcohol speaking. I needed to be sure I would not be taking advantage of her.

My wife’s persistence eased my fear. More baby oil needed to be applied. One of the golden rules of anal sex is use plenty of lube.

I squirted some oil directly on her butthole and used my finger to massage it in. Then I slowly inserted my index finger up to the first knuckle. To my surprise, her asshole was relaxed and offered no resistance, so I pushed my finger in until it reached the second knuckle. Still no resistance or any indication of pain. But an index finger is not the same as an 8-inch cock with ample girth going up the ass. However, now was as good a time as any to give it a try.

I withdrew my finger and reapplied more baby oil to my wife’s butthole, and then I liberally smeared oil all over my cock. With the tip of my penis at her anal opening, I began to mimic what I had done previously with my finger.

I massaged her asshole with the head of my dick before pushing the tip inside her. My wife’s ass easily accepted this intrusion. Although mad with desire, I knew impaling her with the full length of my shaft should not be rushed. The sphincter muscle needed time to adjust to my size, so I did not push any further until her ass felt ready to receive more. Surprisingly, that did not take long.

When she appeared ready for more, I pressed further until half of my shaft disappeared inside her. I heard a throaty grunt come from my wife as I began the in-and-out fucking motion. Often the vocalizations of pleasure and pain can sound similar. Since this was our first attempt at anal sex, I stopped mid-thrust. “Am I hurting you?”

“I love it,” she confided. “I want all of you in me.”

My wife has always been quiet during sex. No moans or any other loud sounds. Her most vocal reaction is a soft sigh. This was different. Her grunts revealed a new level of excitement which she could not contain.

I needed no further confirmation. She would get all of me, and soon.

I increased the speed and power of my thrusts. My wife’s grunts grew louder as the intensity increased.

My cock went a little deeper with each stroke until the full length disappeared inside her. I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy with each downward stroke. Her ass began moving backward to meet the rhythm of my motion. Not only was I fucking her, but she was fucking me back.

I was crazed with lustful desire as I watched my cock appear and then disappear deep into her asshole. The sight and feeling of my cock penetrating my wife’s tight, virgin asshole was incredible.

I could feel my balls begin to tighten. Ejaculation was near. I craved release. I pounded my cock into her as hard as I could make it happen.

My wife began to chant, “Yes…yes…yes…”

I could feel the rush of liquid making its way up the shaft of my penis. I quickly pulled out of my wife’s ass just as the first stream of sperm surged from my dick. The force which propelled my ejaculate was so strong that it shot past my wife’s back. But there was more on its way.

There were four or five more rounds of sperm that jetted from my cock. My wife’s back and butt cheeks became drenched in white liquid. My wife let out a deep sigh of satisfaction as the last few drops of semen dribbled from the tip of my penis.

I was physically spent, so I collapsed on the bed next to my wife. She leaned over and gave me a deep, passionate kiss.

“That was incredible,” she said somewhat breathlessly. “You can fuck me in the ass any time you want.”

I just smiled. “You can count on it.”

We had anal sex several more times during our stay in Spain. It made our honeymoon something extra special. A memory we would never forget, and a tradition carried on once we arrived back home.

 

 

Published 
Written by jackhmmr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments