Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack and Angie

"A short but revealing game of T or D after a night out."

75
11 Comments 11
8.0k Views 8.0k
594 words 594 words

Author's Notes

"I had stayed the night with my married friends Jack and Angie several times. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This time, the wife Angie got a bit naughty."

I spent the night with my friend, Jack, and his wife, Angie. I met Jack while working with him at a former job. Jack and Angie lived about an hour away, so I would stay at their house when we'd go out around where they lived.

The three of us would have a blast - we usually got pretty drunk when we went out. Angie was slender and brunette - a flight attendant. Jack looked like a Ken doll.

We were charged up when we got back to the house after partying in Newport Beach. Jack suggested we play truth or dare. I've since learned that it's probably never a good idea to play "Truth or Dare," especially with couples.

"That's probably a very bad idea," I said.

"We'll keep it pg-13," Jack replied. He talked us into it.

We were all on the couch with Angie in the middle. The game wasn't innocuous for long. Is it ever?

Angie was surprisingly agreeable when she was dared to take her shirt off. She got revenge by daring Jack to take his pants off.

"Perhaps we should stop before things get any more crazy," I suggested.

"You haven't had to do anything. Why are you complaining?" Jack asked. "Let's play a little more."

What do you dare a couple to do? I dared them both to make out. While making out, Jack took his wife Angie's bra off and threw it behind the couch. When they were done, Angie was completely topless, and her ample, slopped tits were impossible to ignore.

It was Jack's turn. He dared Angie to feel my crotch.

"Okay, probably a good time to stop," I said.

"We can stop after if you want," Jack said. "Or you can chicken out now."

ava_jhon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ava_jhon

"It's up to Angie," I said. "I think it's not a good idea. Let the record show."

"You have my permission," Jack said to Angie. "But, it's up to you."

"It's up to Duncan," Angie said. "I'll do it."

I should have said no. "Whatever you want to do," I said.

"Okay, screw it," Angie said, reaching over to my crotch.

I already had a semi-erection from the excitement and Angie next to me topless. She located my junk quickly. She felt all around and grabbed me a few times.

"Is that your?" Angie asked as she grabbed it.

"Yup," I said. I was growing by the second.

After that, we lowered the temperature, and all answered some truths. Then I took a dare from Angie.

"I dare you to show us your cock," Angie said.

I was stunned and didn't know what to say. I couldn't believe Angie had given me such a dare.

"What?" I asked.

"Take it out and show us," Angie said.

I knew I shouldn't. I was horny. Had Jack given me the dare, I wouldn't have, but I was so flattered and intrigued that the dare came from Angie that I did the dare.

It was uncomfortable as Jack and Angie went on about how big my cock was. I can't say that I didn't like it.

"I think this was a good note to end on," I said. I was turned on. I stood up and made it clear that I was done playing. Jack and Angie didn't protest - we knew we'd gone too far.

In the morning, we went out for breakfast before I went home. Jack and Angie went out of their way to be friendly as usual. I think they wanted me to know that everything was cool.

Published 
Written by TheSinnerSaint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments