Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Boudoir Album Surprise

"I stripped for Jim's friends. Am I back to my old ways?"

41
18 Comments 18
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"The photos to this story are in our album, surprise."

The next day, I took the film to the one-hour place my husband uses.

When I walked in, the man at the counter took a double take at me. From the smile on his face, it was obvious he recognized me.

"Hello, can I help you?"

He never took his eyes off my chest. I was wearing a silky, loose top and no bra. I really don't like them. I only wear one to work and family functions. This top made my nipples very hard as the material rubbed across them.

I pulled out the film and put it on the counter.

I told the clerk "I want to get these developed."

"My name is Ron. What's your name?"

After I told him, he asked if I was Jim's wife, like he hadn't already figured that out.

I said, "Why, yes I am, he likes coming here so I know you won't mind developing these types of pictures."

He said with a smile, "We appreciate Jim's business very much."

"It will be about two to three hours."

I replied, "That's fine."

He called his coworker up to the counter.

"I usually develop Jim's film, but Don has also done it for him and he will take special care of these for you, as I have to watch the counter."

Now I had two sets of eyes staring at my chest. I looked around and there were no other customers present and I was enjoying the attention and feeling very uninhibited from yesterday.

"I know you've already seen them in pictures."

I pulled my top up showing them my tits.

"So how do you like seeing the real thing?"

They both said, "Oh my god, they're better than in the pictures."

I was feeling pretty frisky.

I said, "Thank you, and for the nice comment, and since you've been so nice, you may fondle them, but not for too long, you have film to develop. I think you'll enjoy the pictures."

I let them play with my tits for a few minutes.

I told them, "Don't tell Jim about the pics, as they were a surprise for him. I just need to run out and do a little shopping."

I left and went looking for an album to put the pics in. I spent the next three hours looking for an album large enough to hold the photos, with no luck. I returned to the photo shop to pick up the pictures hoping they would know where to find a large album.

The pics were ready and Ron said, "I give Jim a discount because he's a good customer."

I paid for the developing, and I inquired if he knew where I could purchase a large album for the pics.

Ron said, "Wait here, I'll be right back."

He returned a few minutes later and placed a nice album in front of me.

"This is perfect, how much do I owe you?"

"Not a dime. You really made our day today. By the way, for amateur pics they sure are nice, but not as good as the real thing."

I think I actually blushed a little while I pulled my top up again, giving him one last look at my chest. I thanked him again and headed home.

As I left, he said, "You are welcome to come back anytime."

"I will probably be bringing in the film for Jim occasionally, now I know how nice you are."

I had to work over the day Jim got his promotion. I had a meeting with a vendor who always did more flirting than business, so I knew I'd get out late. I put the album on the dining room table so he would see it when he got home.

I left a note telling him I hope he enjoys my present. I knew he was stopping for a few drinks with his golfing buddies, whom I had never met. I wasn't sure who would get home first, Jim or myself.

My meeting dragged on even longer than I thought it would. My boss had asked me to wear something I thought the vendor would like, as this was an important account for business. He knew the vendor had a thing for me and we were a close-knit unit. He knew I wouldn't mind as we had done this before. I wore a semi-sheer blouse with a lace bra that I knew showed just a hint of nipple. He was flirting even more than usual, so I got home very late. It worked though. as he lowered our cost on his product. My boss was very happy as was I. He told me a bonus was coming my way.

As I pulled into the driveway there were two cars I didn't recognize. I said to myself, oh shit, I wonder if Jim brought his golfing buddies home.

As I opened the door, I looked around the corner, and saw Jim and his company sitting at the table, obviously drunk, looking at the pictures. They were so engrossed in looking at the album that they didn't even notice me. All I heard was, nice tits, she's hot and I'd like to fuck that nice ass. At that point, I went back outside and rang the doorbell. Jim opened the door and I told him I forgot my key. The others were sitting there being quiet.

"You're just in time. We have been enjoying the little treat you left for me. I hope you don't mind my golfing buddies enjoying them also."

"I assume you had someone taking the pictures. Was it a man or woman?"

"It was a guy from work that worked in another building. I knew, Sue, my friend had pics taken for her husband and she hooked me up with him."

"Did anything happen except for him taking pics and seeing you naked?"

I could see the other guys trying to listen, I made sure they could hear me.

"Yes, I fucked him twice and sucked him off when he was done taking pics before he left, as payment for his services. You've been very preoccupied with work and have been ignoring my needs."

"I didn't know you felt like that."

"The guys said they would love watching you strip for them, as they looked at your pics. How about you do that and let them take pics?"

Reluctantly, I said, "I will if that's what you really want me to do."

I had been thinking that I wished I had asked Ron and Don if they wanted me to suck them off, but I didn't. Maybe next time, I thought.

Jim went to the table and asked his buddies if they would like me to strip for them.

They said "Hell yes!" simultaneously.

As I walked past their lustful eyes to our bedroom, I said, "I'll change and see if you approve of what I choose."

I called Jim into our bedroom. I asked him to come in so the others couldn't hear.

"Are you planning on having me suck them and letting them fuck me?"

"That's up to you. You know I love watching you suck and fuck other men, and it's been a long time. But I only want you to do what you want to do."

"By the way, that nightgown is perfect."

"Show them in and we'll see how it goes. You should introduce them to me first though."

Jim called the men in and told them to bring a chair. As they came in Jim introduced them, "John, Ralph, and Bill."

They seemed to like the nighty I was wearing.

"First," I said, "if you don't treat me with respect, you will be asked to leave. Second, there will be no close-ups of my pussy with my legs spread, so don't ask. Each of you, one at a time, can ask me what you'd like me to do and then take a picture. No, I won't get naked right away, if at all. We will see how things go on that one. Any questions?"

Ralph asked, "Can we make adjustments to your nighty if we want it in a little different position?"

"That would be no problem."

First, John asked me to hold the sides of the outer nighty out. I held them out the way I thought he wanted..

"Is this what you want?"

John said, "Perfect," as he took his first pic.

Bill asked me to take the outer nighty off and hold it to the side.

Ralph asked me to drop the outer nighty to my side in a sexy way.

John wanted me to take my left arm out of the nighty.

Bill asked me to lower the right strap on the nighty. As I did my left tit came out which didn't bother me.

Bill said, "I want to make an adjustment if you don't mind."

"I want to put your right shoulder strap up on your tit so your nipple shows through the lace, I think that will be sexier than having your whole tit out."

He reached out and slid the strap up on my tit, brushing his finger across my nipple, sending shivers through my body as he flattened it out, making sure my nipple would show through the lace.

I could feel the warmth growing between my legs.

Having my nipple touched for the first time by Bill was all I needed to know that I would end up nude and be willing to do a lot more. Their pants were already showing their bulges.

Ralph requested I remove both shoulder straps and hold the nighty up, just covering my tits.

John wanted me to pull the nighty down, exposing my tits, and turn sideways.

Bill had me turn a little to the right and pull my nighty down further.

"I want to adjust your nighty. Put your hands on your hips."

He came over and slid the nighty down far enough to show my butt cleavage. I could feel his hands against my naked ass as he pulled my nighty down.

Ralph had me bend over and start pulling my nighty down, like I was taking it off.

John had me bend over farther to show my tit and nipple while I pulled the nighty farther down.

Hentaihotgirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaihotgirl

Bill told me to take the nighty off and hold it in front of me with both hands.

Ralph told me to hold my nighty in front of me but only with one hand to show my tit and a little pussy.

John simply said, "Drop the nighty to the floor."

I was now completely nude. Jim, sitting in the corner as the pics were taken just smiled, as I had told him I wasn't sure I'd get nude. Yes, he got his wish.

Bill had me put the over nighty on and hold it over my shoulders, behind my head. He came over to adjust the ties so they hung on either side of my tits, touching them with both hands.

Ralph had me take the over nighty and drape it over my left shoulder as I was facing away to show my ass and right tit.

John had me drape the over nighty over my shoulders and lie on my back on the bed.

He wanted to make adjustments. He had me raise my knees and he took my left hand and placed it on my left leg. When he pulled it open to show my tits he touched both of my breasts.

"I need to tweak your nipples to make them harder, is that alright?"

I looked at him and said it was as I noticed the bulge in his pants growing.

He did a nice job. It felt so good having my nipples tweaked. I could feel the wetness growing in my pussy. I decided right then that I would fuck them if they wanted me to.

Bill had me remove the nighty and lie on my back with my head facing the headboard. He had me raise my arm and told me to hold the nighty in my fingers. He placed the nighty to show my left tit and pussy, fluffing up my pubic hair while doing it. That was the first time they touched my pussy, but not the last.

Ralph had me lay on my right side and hold the nighty up with my right arm, showing my right tit, my ass, and my pussy from the rear.

There was one pic left on the camera.

John had me put the outer nighty on and lean with my back against the bed. He came over and tucked the right side just a little under my ass. He then took the left side and positioned it by having me hold the bottom between my knees and as he pushed it back, his hand pushed against my pussy, so it would show my tits and pussy.

None of the guys made a move to get me to suck or fuck them, even though I didn't complain when they touched me. I was a little disappointed. Did they not like what they had seen?

I told them, "Go to the family room and I would be out in a minute."

"Jim, none of them have made a move on me."

"Remember, you told them to be respectful."

I hadn't thought about that.

"Why don't you go out and provide some wine for them? I'll put my tan nighty on that you like."

Jim said, "Perfect."

I waited a few minutes so they had a chance to relax with their drinks before I went to join them. When I entered the room, there were smiles everywhere. They made room between John and Bill for me to sit. My wine was ready for me and as I took a drink John said, "Jim tells us you don't want us to be so respectful anymore."

I almost gagged.

Then Bill asked, "Will you show us your pussy again?"

I could feel a lot of pent-up sexual tension as I reached down to pull my nighty up, exposing my pussy to them.

I had John and Bill's hands between my legs within a split second, both of them trying to finger my pussy.

I had to tell them, "One at a time," as I spread my legs wide to make it easier for them to finger fuck me.

Ralph got up and said, "I need to go, I have a date."

I stood up and said, "Give me a hug and if you want I'll give you a quick blow job."

He dropped his pants and I dropped to my knees taking his already stiff cock in my mouth. Ralph moaned as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. I knew it wouldn't be long before he would unload in my mouth. I was right, it was only a matter of a couple minutes of my sucking and he filled my mouth with his cum. Like a good girl, I swallowed it all. I washed my mouth out with my wine.

Jim, "You'd better keep my glass full, I think I will need it by the looks on your faces."

We said goodnight to Ralph. I told him I was sure we'd see each other again.

As I walked back over to the couch to sit between John and Bill, Jim said, "Cindy, why don't you take that nighty off?"

I looked at them and asked, "Would you guys like that?"

They both replied, "Oh yeah."

I pulled my nighty off over my head, then sat between them, fully nude.

"I have to get up early for work the next morning, so if you want to fuck me, which I'm sure you do, you need to say so and we can head back to the bedroom."

Bill and John helped me up and took me back to the bedroom with Jim trailing behind. Bill was holding my ass and John was on my tit. I nodded toward the bathroom and Jim knew what to do. He came into the bedroom after I turned the bed down and was laying on it, with two naked men. He knew to bring the KY as he was sure I was going to take a cock or two in my ass.

I told the guys, "You take care of me and make me happy, I will make you happy before you go home."

They both were more than ready, the precum was shining on the head of their cocks. They wouldn't last long the first time they fucked me. I just hoped they had great recovery. I told John to lie on his back and I handed the lube to Bill. I was already very wet, almost dripping wet. Bill knew what to do, lubing his cock, and my anus. I straddled John and lowered myself onto his cock, taking it in, fast and deep.

I laid down resting my tits on John's chest. Bill's cock was now at my ass, slowly pushing deep into me. We began to fuck with a passion. I looked over to Jim and he was in his chair with a big smile on his face. We fucked fast and furious, John thrusting into my pussy while Bill pounded my ass. I let out a loud moan as I had a great orgasm. Shortly after, I felt John's cock pulsing as he filled my pussy. Bill came in my ass soon after, his cum warming my ass.

We went to the bathroom to clean up, then returned to the bedroom. I laid there naked, with a naked man on either side of me, playing with my tits and pussy, sucking my nipples. All while my husband watched, just like we used to.

After a while, I asked them, "Would you like me to suck you off before you go home?"

I knew they were looking forward to it. They both got on their knees and presented their cocks to my lips. I took each one in my hands and as I stroked them gently, I kissed and sucked each one. To my joy they both recovered very fast. You can't really suck two men at once very effectively, after a few minutes, Bill, who fucked my ass wanted my pussy and he moved down to penetrate me with his raging hardon. Now I had John's cock to give my mouth's full attention to, as Bill pounded my pussy. I was in heaven.

I told Bill, "I want to lie on my front so you can fuck me doggy style, as I cum easier getting fucked from the rear, and John to lay in front making it easier for me to suck him."

I was giving John a great blow job, twirling my tongue around the head of his cock, running my tongue up and down, sucking him in a rhythmic fashion. By the sounds of his moans, he was really enjoying what I was doing.

Meanwhile, Bill was pounding my pussy with ever-quickening thrusts. They were both moaning louder and soon were unloading in my mouth and pussy as my own moans joined theirs as I orgasmed again. John came so heavily I was not able to swallow fast enough and some ran down my face.

We went in the bathroom to clean up and before I knew it, I had a finger in my ass and one in my pussy. Each was sucking on a tit and I was in a state of bliss. I was wriggling my bottom, enjoying fully what they were doing. I soon had a weak, but still nice orgasm.

We finished getting cleaned up and the guys got dressed, I stayed nude for them. I walked them to the door And as they opened it my outside light by the door came on. I didn't care as there was no traffic.

As they each kissed me goodbye and felt my tits, one more time, our neighbor, Tim, across the street, a young single guy, turned his outside light on, probably letting me know he could see us.

As they left, their headlights really lit me up. I scurried inside and closed the door.

I told Jim, "Tim had most likely seen me nude while I was saying goodbye to John and Bill. His porch light came on. He must have been sitting on his porch in the dark."

Jim said, "Don't forget, Tim's coming over Saturday to help me cut up that tree that fell in the storm. You can leave before he gets here or stay and see what he says. You're going to face him sometime, no matter what."

I spent the next few days wondering what to do. Tim had never seen me nude and I wondered how it would affect his and Jim's relationship. They helped each other a lot.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments