Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room Service – Chapter 2

"Nothing relaxes like an in-room massage after a long day of business meetings."

157
32 Comments 32
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

This morning, I woke up in my hotel room and called room service to send up a small breakfast to get my day started, and I ended up fucking the room service waiter. I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon attending a business conference. I grabbed a quick bite to eat after the meetings ended. Then I went to my hotel room for a long hot shower. Then I called room service and asked for an in-room massage.

I was staying at a five-star hotel, and one of their amenities was their massage service. The woman at the room service desk asked if I preferred a male or female massage therapist. I told her I was feeling the need for a man’s hands. She giggled on the other end and said she had just the right guy for me and added 250 dollars to my tab for a one-hour massage.

I spent the next twenty minutes drying my hair and pacing the floor in a hotel courtesy robe before I heard the knock on my door. I opened the door, and my eyes widened with delight to the man standing on the other side. He was a foot taller than me and had a lean, muscular body. His skin was golden bronze. He had long, sun-bleached hair and short facial hair. He wore a white, sleeveless t-shirt with the hotel logo stamped upon it, white shorts, and white sandals.

“Good evening, Mrs. Fox. I’m Todd Taylor, here for your massage,” he said, smiling mischievously as his intense green eyes were sizing me up.

“Come in, Todd, and please, call me Beverly. You don’t have to be formal around me,” I said in a soft, friendly tone.

“Oh, okay,” Todd chuckled.

I glanced down at his crotch, but his baggy shorts concealed the size of his bulge. I have a habit of doing that. It’s kind of like the way men glance at women’s tits when they first meet. When I looked back up, his eyes were on mine. His smile told me that he knew where my eyes had been.

The young, handsome stud walked into my room with his equipment and asked if he could set up between the bed and the desk. I told him that he could set up wherever he wanted.

While he was setting up, I went into the bathroom to ready myself. I put my hair into a ponytail. I retied the sash of the robe loosely around my waist and opened the top, exposing my cleavage. I admired my appearance in the mirror for a few minutes before stepping into the room.

Todd had just finished setting up the table between the desk and the bed. He lowered the lighting. He had placed several towels on the bed and an assortment of jars and tubes of oils on the desk. Soft, relaxing music played from his CD player. The guy certainly had his act together.

I slowly sashayed over to the massage table. Todd was standing next to the desk, arranging his oils with his back to me. As I bent over the massage table, my robe opened, exposing more of my breasts.

“Todd, I’m ready… for you,” I purred.

He turned to see me leaning over the table with a smile on my face and my cleavage exposed. He smiled at me and said, “Okay, Beautiful, you can get on the table now.”

“Okay, Todd, anything you say. Should I take off this robe?” I asked, batting my eyes at him.

“Yes, please do,” he said.

Slowly, I pulled the sash on the robe and opened it, and I watched his eyes as I let the robe slide off my slender shoulders to the floor. Just the way it affected me when I stripped on the stage of a strip club many years before, I felt my nipples turn hard, and my pussy began to moisten. I saw Todd’s eyes following my naked body as I moved to the table and started to get on it.

“Do you want me lying face down or tits up?” I seductively asked.

“Both,” Todd responded with laughter. But let’s start with you lying face down so I can do your backside first.”

I climbed onto the table and lay flat on my belly with my head resting to the side on my folded arms. I looked over at Todd as he grabbed a towel and started to cover my buttocks.

“Is that necessary?” I asked.

“Not if you don’t want it,” he answered.

“Why don’t you leave it off, then? It will just get in the way,” I told him.

“Sure, Beverly, anything you want,” he answered.

Todd put the towel down and explained the different oils to choose from. He also discussed the styles of massages that he could provide. He made several recommendations and assured me that I would enjoy the massage. I told him to surprise me.

Todd started at my neck, working the muscles and driving the tension from my body. He moved to my shoulders and back. I could tell right from the start that Todd was very good with his hands. He worked on my left arm from my shoulder to the ends of my fingers. Then he moved around the table and worked on my right arm. I could feel the toxins leaving my body.

Todd’s talented hands moved to my lower back, loosening my tight muscles as he worked. One hand moved across my back, stroking and caressing while he poured oil on my ass cheeks with his other hand.

His hands moved down over my ass kneading and squeezing the firm flesh of my globes. I moaned and shuddered when his hand slipped between my cheeks and his finger brushed over my anus.

Todd returned to kneading my ass, before his fingers slipped between my cheeks a second time and brushed my anus. I moaned again, a bit louder this time for him to hear, as his touch on that sensitive spot sent a thrilling tremor up my spine.

His hands were firm but gentle at the same time. He worked his way lower, massaging the backs of my thighs and calves until he reached my feet.

I’ve had foot massages in the past, but this was the best one I ever had. Todd started with my ankle, working the muscles and joints. Then, he moved to the sole of my foot, kneading it with his knuckles before manipulating all the pressure points with his thumbs. He massaged each toe individually, rolling my toes between his fingers before sliding his oily fingers between my toes. The delightful sensations caused my toes to curl.

He worked on my other foot the same way. I was in foot-fetish heaven and barely heard him tell me to roll over.

When I turned over, I looked at Todd’s face. His eyes focused on my breasts. My nipples responded, growing larger and firmer. I glanced at his crotch, even with his baggy shorts I could tell something big had grown in there. Seeing how the bulge in his shorts had grown turned my pussy wet. I hoped Todd noticed.

Todd told me to lie down, and then massaged my shoulders. He moved down my body. His hands stroked my sides and circled his hands around my breasts. His hands gradually and smoothly slid over the tops of my breasts, brushing my nipples with his oily fingers. I moaned in pleasure and slid my hand down to my pussy. I was extremely wet down there and slipped a finger inside. Todd pinched and pulled on my nipples. I cried out, delighted in the pleasure I was feeling. I stroked my clit, feeling closer to the edge of a climax.

“Beverly, do you want me to make you cum?” Todd asked seductively.

“Yes, ooh, yes! Please make me cum!” I cried out passionately.

Todd slid his hand down my belly and pushed my hand away. He rubbed his hand all over my pussy, and slowly worked one finger, then two, and then a third finger into my pussy, twisting and turning them as he finger-fucked me. He bent down and sucked on my ridged nipples.

I cried out, groaning and panting, rolling my hips and working my pussy against his hand, adding to my building pleasure and excitement. His fingers were magical, stretching my pussy and driving me to the edge. When he rubbed his thumb over my clit I exploded with an intense orgasm. My hips rose from the table, and undulant waves rolled through my belly as my convulsing cunt contracted around his fingers. My juices flowed until I collapsed on the table, panting and spent.

“Did you enjoy your massage, Beverly?” I heard Todd ask through the buzzing in my ears.

“Yes, ooh, yes,” I replied as I worked on gathering my breath.

“I enjoyed giving you a massage. You are a very passionate woman. And you have an amazing body,” Todd added.

“Thank you, that is very nice of you to say. I must admit that was the best massage I ever had. You have amazing hands, Todd,” I replied.

I rolled to my side and looked at the clock on the bedside table. I still had ten minutes left of my hour-long massage. Todd was standing at the head of the table, wiping his hands on a towel. I rolled onto my stomach and looked up at him.

“I still have ten minutes left on my massage, Todd,” I softly said.

“Well, I wouldn’t want to cheat you out of your time, Beverly. Is there anything else I can do?” He asked.

“Yes, there is,” I said as I grabbed the top of his shorts and pulled him closer to the table. “I’m dying to see what’s tenting your shorts right now.”

I undid the top snap and pulled the zipper down. He wasn’t wearing underwear. I reached for his cock as his shorts fell to the floor.

“Nice! I have found a way to use up the rest of my minutes. Can I?” I asked and ran my tongue across my lips.

“Please do,” Todd replied.

I pulled Todd by his cock closer to my face. It was semi-hard. I ran my hand up and down his shaft several times and watched it grow to its full size, about seven or eight inches long, thick, straight, and round.

I squeezed his cock, and a pearly drop of pre-cum beaded from its meatus. I swiped the delicious icing off the tip of his cock with my tongue, looked up at him, and smiled. He smiled back.

I didn’t want to waste a second of the time I had left. I gripped the base of the beautiful cock and took the head into my mouth. He moaned as I swirled my tongue around it. I pulled his cock from my mouth and licked up and down his shaft before swallowing more of his cock. I managed to take half of his cock in my mouth before it reached the back of my throat.

His fat cock caused me to gag when I tried to take it down my throat, but I did not let it stop me from trying again. I pulled my mouth off his cock and licked the head. I took it back into my mouth and attempted to swallow his entire length. Todd helped by grabbing the back of my head, trying to force his cock down my throat, but it was the angle that stopped it.

I turned on my back and let my head hang off the head of the table. From his angle, Todd had a straight shot down my throat. I took him back into my mouth, and with my neck stretched back, I took his cock down my throat with ease. I lay there while Todd moved his hips back and forth, fucking my throat.

“That’s it, Beverly, you got my whole fucking cock in your throat,” Todd groaned as he pressed his cock down my throat as deep as he could.

I held his cock in my throat for as long as I could. My eyes were tearing, and saliva flowed from my mouth. I struggled to breathe when I finally pushed him away. Todd watched my chest heaving as I struggled to catch my breath.

“Holy shit, Beverly, no other chick could do that! They all say it’s too fat. You’re fucking amazing!” Todd exclaimed with a laugh.

“I’m not done. Sit on the bed,” I said sternly.

“You sound serious,” Todd said with a mock expression of concern.

“I am serious. I always finish what I start. I don’t care if I have to pay for another hour. I am going to finish what I started,” I said.

Todd took off his shirt, kicked off his sandals, and sat on the end of the bed. He leaned back with his hands behind him for support. His hard fat cock stood straight in the air, shiny with my saliva, and pointing at the ceiling.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

Hungering for more of his delicious cock, I slid off the table and knelt between his legs with my arms resting on his thighs. I grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it as I looked him in the eyes and said, “I am going to give you the best blowjob of your life, one that you will never forget.”

I didn’t just suck his cock. I made love to it. I kissed, licked, sucked, bit, nibbled, slurped, swallowed, stroked, fondled, and caressed his cock and balls. He went up on his toes with his hands in my hair as I rubbed his cock all over my face.

I knelt up and slid his cock between my breasts. Todd flexed his hips to tit-fuck my breasts when I squeezed them around his cock. I bent my head and licked the head of his cock on each upward stroke. Soon, I pulled back when I felt he was close to cumming, and I wanted to prolong his pleasure.

I went back to licking up one side of his cock and down the other side. I did this several times to cover the full roundness of his shaft. Then I went to his balls. I hungrily sucked each testicle into my mouth. I rapidly stroked his cock while I licked and sucked on his tasty balls. They tasted like sweet pickles.

Todd trembled, panted, moaned, and groaned as I continued to pleasure him with my mouth. Then he screamed out as the first shots of cum surged from his cock. “Oh, God! I’m cumming! I’m fucking cumming!”

And, boy, did he ever! The first burst shot in the air. It landed on my hair and face. I quickly engulfed his cock, he came full throttle inside my mouth and dribbled the rest on my lips and chin.

Mmm, it was so delicious! But that is because I am a cum-loving slut. I can’t get enough of that good stuff. I swallowed his cum and gobbled his cock like a hungry pig. Finally, Todd pushed me away and fell back on the bed. His cock was still stiff and throbbing. Cum still dribbled from its meatus and down the side of his cock. Damn, he looked so fucking sexy! I wanted to eat his flesh.

Todd finally sat up on the bed and said, “Fuck, Beverly, that was the best blowjob I ever had. I will never forget it. That was fucking awesome!”

I got on my knees and leaned on his thighs. Todd leaned forward and rubbed his finger along my chin, gathering the cum that leaked from my mouth. He brought it to my lips, and I licked his finger clean. I looked at the clock on the bedside table.

“Well, Mr. Todd, it looks like my hour is up. We went a few minutes over. I guess I owe you something. What are you going to do about that?” I teased.

“Well, you are my last appointment of the day, and they don’t know how long I am here since I don’t have to check back with them. I think the only thing to do is to let me fuck your brains out,” Todd laughed as he wrestled me on the bed and tickled me into submission.

I wound up face down laughing with Todd lying on top of me. I relaxed and cooed when he kissed my neck and shoulder. Todd kissed his way down my back, stroking and caressing my body until reaching my ass. He knelt between my legs and lifted my hips. He had me on my knees and elbows with my ass in the air, with my head turned to the side on the pillow.

Todd kissed and nibbled my ass with his teeth. Then he licked my crack, drilled my anus with his tongue, which felt so damn good, I couldn’t keep from squirming. Then Todd gave my ass a hard smack and dragged his tongue to my pussy. He licked my slit and teased my clit on every pass. I groaned and ground my ass against his face as his tongue dug into my pussy. I was closing in on a tremendous orgasm when he stopped.

Todd moved closer behind me. He rubbed the head of his cock through the wet folds of my pussy. It felt so good, and he kept teasing me that way until I begged him to put it inside me.

I cried out with utmost pleasure when he slipped his cock inside my hot, juicy cunt. He grabbed my hips and stroked his cock in and out, faster and faster. My head was bouncing against the pillow from the power of his thrusts. I gripped the sheets, panting and groaning, as I pushed back against his thrusts until our bodies were hammering into each other at a furious pace.

The fire was building in my belly and spreading through my body to the very ends of my limbs. Finally, I held myself still as I came. My body shuddered, and my juices trickled down my inner thighs and wet the bed. Todd pressed his cock deep inside me and held me to his body as my orgasm rolled through me.

Todd pulled his cock from my pussy, and I collapsed on my side, eyes closed, gasping for breath. He lay down on his side, facing me, and propped on a pillow. His free hand roamed across my body from my shoulder to my thigh.

When I opened my eyes, Todd leaned in and kissed me as he pushed me onto my back. He moved over me with his legs between mine. I reached between us. His cock was still rock-hard. I guided him into my pussy. He pushed in, and I bent my legs back to allow him more access until his cock was completely buried. His pubic hair tickled my clit as his balls rested against my ass.

He pulled out until just the head of his cock nestled in my pussy. Steadily, he pushed all the way back in. I eased my legs forward just enough to run my toes along the backs of his thighs. Then I planted the soles of my feet on the cheeks of his ass and nudged him and said, “Gette-Up, cowboy!”

Then, I spread my legs wide, opening myself up to him. In and out, he worked his cock, building a steady gallop, not a slow, gentle pace, and not a fast, furious pace. We fucked, and my body responded with another orgasm. I cried out to God as though I just entered the gates of heaven, and Todd kept fucking me until I came again.

I wrapped my legs around Todd’s hips and held on tight. He kept on fucking me, driving his cock into my pussy over and over, and I came again. And finally, Todd screamed as he shot his load deep inside me.

We lay together for a long time, our arms and legs tangled, gasping, and sweating as we recovered.

Todd untangled our limbs and rolled off me. “Damn, woman, you are one great fuck! That was fucking awesome!” He raved.

“You are pretty damn good yourself,” I added as I rolled up on my elbow and looked at Todd.

He was lying on his back with his hands behind his head. If either one of us smoked, it would have been a perfect time for a cigarette. His eyes were closed, and he had a happy smile on his lips. His cock was lying on his stomach. It was semi-hard and covered with our combined bodily fluids.

I now had a decision to make. The professional, married businesswoman in me wanted to clean up, send him on his way, and call my husband. The sex-addicted slut in me needed to suck that cock until it was hard and then fuck it again. The slut won out.

Slowly and quietly, I moved over Todd, my face inches away from his cock. Todd’s eyes were still closed, but not for long, as I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock. He groaned and propped up on his elbows. He looked at me. His eyes were wide open. I went back to licking his cock and balls, cleaning up all our wonderful, combined juices.

“Beverly, what are you doing? You are a real slut, aren’t you? You want to fuck again, don’t you,” Todd said and laughed.

I couldn’t answer because I was stuffing my mouth with his growing cock.

“Okay, I’ll fuck you again, slut, but I need a drink. I’m fucking dehydrated,” Todd said.

Reluctantly, I stopped sucking Todd’s cock, and he rolled off the bed. He opened his gym bag and took out a sports drink. He stood at the foot of the bed, sipping his drink. His cock was standing out from his body, firm but not rock-hard.

I crawled to the foot of the bed and sat with my legs open on either side of Todd’s legs. I grabbed his cock and began stroking it while sucking on the head. Todd stood there, calmly drinking while I sucked his cock.

It didn’t take long for me to get Todd’s cock to a full erection. I shifted to my hands and knees and turned my ass in his direction. I looked over my shoulder at him, shook my ass, and said, “Hey Todd, let’s try something different.”

“Like what?” He asked.

“Like fucking my ass?”

Todd coughed and almost spilled his drink. “Fuck yeah, Beverly!” He answered and quickly added. “But I got to tell you, I never did it before. Most women tell me my cock is too fat. And the ones who let me try, usually make me stop before I can penetrate their sphincter.”

“Well, I’m not most women. I’ve had a few dicks up my ass, and I am pretty sure I can take whatever you dish out,” I bragged.

“Oh, Beverly, you nasty slut! Fuck yeah, let’s do it,” Todd said.

Todd dropped his drink and grabbed a bottle of oil. He got on the bed and knelt behind me.

I dropped my head on the pillow, face to the side, and arched my back, making it easier for Todd to drill my asshole. He rubbed his hands together to warm them and then rubbed them along my crack. I moaned and wiggled my ass when his fingers brushed my anus. I could tell that Todd knew what he was doing when he slipped two fingers in my ass and worked them to loosen me up.

When he pulled his fingers out, I reached back and spread my cheeks to give him a wide opening. He moved up behind me and pressed the bulbous head of his cock to my anal opening, and then he pushed forward. I could not hold back a long deep groan as his cock pressed through my sphincter. I cried softly as his cock slowly submerged into my ass.

“Are you sure you can take it?” Todd asked.

Todd’s cock was quite fat, and its intrusion came with pain, but I was determined to take his cock in my ass. The slut in me was rising to the challenge.

“Yes, do it,” I moaned.

I willed my ass muscles to relax and accept his cock. Inch by inch, Todd fed his cock into my ass until he was finally buried deep inside me. He held me tight against his hips and allowed me to adjust to his size. The pain turned into a feeling of fullness, which gave way to pleasure.

“Baby, you got my entire cock up your ass. I fucking love it. Don’t worry, I’ll go slow,” Todd cried out.

He slid about half of his cock out of my ass. He grabbed my hips and slowly pushed back in, filling me up again. He slowly built his rhythm, and soon he was sliding his cock in and out of my tight asshole at a faster pace. I let go of my cheeks and cradled my head on my arm. I moved my other hand to my pussy and rubbed my sensitive clit, moaning as my pleasure grew.

I slipped my finger into my pussy and rubbed it across the thin lining between my pussy and ass. I could feel Todd’s cock on the other side moving back and forth inside my ass.

All traces of pain were gone. I was filled with pleasure emanating from my pussy and ass and spreading throughout my body. I began thrusting my hips back at Todd as his thrusts became more powerful. Over and over, we thrust into each other.

Not long into it, his cock quivered in my ass and fired a stream of warm cum into my bowels. I kept rubbing my clit, and I came again as he filled my ass with cum.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes, catching our breath. Todd was kneeling behind me with his cock softening inside my ass before it slid out. He let go of me and collapsed on the bed. I turned and looked at him.

“That was great, Todd,” I said.

“That was better than great,” Todd replied. “I’m finished. I can’t go anymore.”

“Good, because I am exhausted,” I replied.

I sprawled on the bed while Todd used my shower. Then, I showered while he gathered up the tools of his trade. When I came out of the bathroom, Todd was gone. But he left behind his business card. On the back of the card, he wrote, “Great time. Call me.”

Published 
Written by Beverly_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments