Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"We live in a prominent area in the South. I (Derrick) am a strong 6'3" redhead with a slight Irish accent. I own my own construction company. Lori (my wife) is 5'8" with long curly red hair with a cute southern accent. She is a meteorologist at a local TV station. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She has long legs, a firm ass, and mid-size perky breasts with pink nipples. I am forty and she is thirty-five. We have been married for twelve years. My cock hangs at six inches and is a thick erect eight inches."

It was Dakota's third birthday; she was so cute riding around in her new electric Barbie car. She loved everything Barbie and everything pink.

We had five girls from her preschool attend the birthday party. We had pony rides, hayrides, face painting, a bouncy castle, and a balloon artist.

All the little girls' parents were there. Annie, her birth mom/nanny, was, of course, in attendance; Debbie, who is Annie's live-in lover and ex-preacher’s wife; Misty, Lori's best friend, helped Lori plan and set up the party.

I was taking Dakota fishing in the morning on my bass boat. She is Daddy's little girl. We did everything together. She loves to dig for worms and be out on the lake. Lori fishes sometimes with us, but most of the time she lets us have daddy-daughter time. Lori, Misty, Debbie, and Annie decided to go to brunch while we were fishing.

To refresh your memories, I will describe Misty and Annie again.

Annie is twenty-four, with light-brown hair, and looks like Dakota Johnson. She is very shy, mainly because she is deaf. Not only that, but she is highly intelligent and a diligent worker. Lori is her idol and mentor. I of course took her virginity and knocked her up at the same time. She has admitted that she likes to masturbate often and confessed that she has done it while looking at photos of me. Other than my looks, she is smitten with me because I am fluent in ASL, as my baby sister is deaf. She is bisexual and as mentioned is currently living with Debbie.

Misty is the weekend meteorologist. She is twenty-nine, has strawberry-blonde hair, and looks like Lindsay Lohan. She is Lori's best friend. She has known Lori since junior high. She is incredibly fun and outgoing, like Lori, but more outward slutty. We get along very well, and we regularly do things together, just us three or on double dates. Misty is a super slut and will never settle down with one man.

Debbie is thirty-six and has been divorced from a Baptist preacher for two years. The preacher went to prison for stealing money from his congregation. Debbie claims to now be a full-blown lesbian. Luckily, she had no children with this man. She had platinum blonde hair and looked like Marilyn Monroe. Her ex is the only man she has ever had sex with. She currently has a syndicated call-in radio talk show that addresses life issues for women. She is very protective of Annie. She was terribly angry at Lori for the rough treatment that Annie received from Kirk.

Speaking of Kirk (Lori's vaginal and anal cherry buster) - Lori and I have decided to pause our 'Tit for Tat' game since it took a heavy toll on our marriage after the Kirk episode.

Lori has been having hormonal issues lately and has been seeing a specialist. Debbie found out that she was having problems and wanted to discuss them in her talk show. She also wants to discuss Lori being barren and how that affects her life.

Dakota and I had a wonderful time fishing and caught our limit in catching crappies. She hung a three-pound bass that I helped reel in.

Lori asked if we could talk before going to bed. I knew something was up when the girls decided to go to brunch.

Lori started, "Derrick, please don't comment or say yes or no until I finish. Okay." I nodded yes. "Annie and Debbie have decided for Annie to get pregnant and for them to raise the baby. Misty has also decided that she wants to have a baby of her own. Now the big catch is that they want you to provide the seed. They are willing to have sex with you as long as it takes to get pregnant. With your great swimmers, we know it will not take that long. The other catch is Debbie wants to observe you and Annie as she wants to make sure Annie is treated well. So, what do you think?"

I did not have to think long and said, "You know I love Misty and Annie. I would do anything for them as long as you are sure that you are okay with it."

Annie jumped and screamed, Yay! I knew you would come through for us. I am going to Zoom them right now." She hugged me tight and cried happy tears.

I could hear her on Zoom with all the parties crying and laughing. She called me over to the screen and gave me a hug and a kiss.

Annie's fertility window started this coming weekend. Misty started the following weekend.

Annie and Debbie came over on Friday evening. They brought a suitcase as they were going to stay for two nights. Dakota got to stay at Lori's parent's house for the weekend.

Everyone felt awkward as I had never actually tried to impregnate someone before. Annie and Lori planned Dakota's conception without my knowledge.

Annie took off her pajamas and crawled into my bed. I was just wearing my pajama bottoms. Lori was wearing one of my T-shirts and a thong. Debbie was in a long nightgown.

My dick grew hard and poked out of the fly of my pajamas as I watched Annie maneuver into bed. Lori joked, "Well, the seed spreader is ready."

Debbie just stared at my cock. She could not take her eyes off it. Annie laughed. "Don't mind her. Her husband only had a three-inch dick and she had never laid eyes on another cock."

Annie spread her legs and we all got a view of her trimmed triangular brown bush and of her pussy. She said, "Who is going to get me lubricated for that thick dick." Debbie winced at those words as she is not used to that kind of vocabulary coming from Annie.

Annie pinched her nipples and laughed while she humped the air. Debbie stepped up and crawled between her legs. She took two fingers and rubbed Annie's labia until it slid open giving her access to her opening. She licked her clit and inserted the two fingers in her pussy.

Debbie's ass was sticking in the air, but her nightgown covered her ass. Lori playfully took the bottom of the gown and flipped it above Debbie's ass. Her ass was bare. No panties. She had big puffy lips, and her bald pussy was gaping open. Moist droplets fell from her lips.

Annie was moaning now. Lori ordered. "Seed team get in there!" Lori was rubbing her clit through her thong. Annie is the sexiest woman she has ever seen.

Debbie moved aside but stayed on the bed and held Annie's hand. I dropped my bottoms to the floor and crawled between Annie's legs. I positioned my cock near her wet pussy. I looked at Debbie and ordered, "You insert my cock into your woman's cunt."

She licked her lips, nodded her head, and grabbed the base of my cock in her hand. Both ladies were breathing heavily. She pushed my cock into her lover. Annie moaned and opened her legs wider as my cock stretched her pussy. Debbie let go as I pushed until my balls were resting on Annie's taint.

Debbie was getting hot and sweaty. She had never held a big cock like mine before. She pulled her gown over her head. She was knock-out gorgeous. She had big round tits with small areolas. Her nipples stuck out strong and hard. Her belly was flat and toned while she had wide hips and a firm big ass.

I tenderly humped Annie while I sucked her tits. She wrapped her legs around my waist. Moans were coming from her, and her eyes rolled up in her head. You could hear sloshing as my cock went in and out of her tight pussy.

Debbie got on all fours behind me and started to lick the pussy juice of my swinging balls.

Lori could see juices flowing out of Debbie's cunt. Lori had taken her thong off and had two fingers deep into her wet pussy. Lori had her signature red landing strip back above her pussy, after shaving bald it for Kirk. She was having an orgasm, watching the three of us.

Annie shuttered and panted. She was having a strong orgasm. My balls tightened and my dick thickened. I shot stream after stream of semen deep into Annie's box.

I pulled out and rolled onto my back. My semi-erect cock was dripping with our combined juices. Debbie took my cock in her hand. She was studying it. She put her mouth over the head of my cock and tasted the juices. We found out later that this was the first cock she ever had in her mouth. It was the first semen she had tasted. She pushed her mouth further down my shaft. I was fully erect again. She bobbed her head on my dick a few more times, but that was not what she was aching for. She pulled her mouth off my cock and straddled me.

Debbie said, "I'm going to ride your enormous cock until you cum in my cunt." She dropped her pussy down over my cock. "Oh, fucking God! I can feel your cock stretching my pussy. I have only had my husband's little dick. He barely touched the walls of my pussy. It feels so good. I feel like I'm being fucked for the first time."

Debbie rambles on during a good fucking. Her pussy lips touched down on my groin. My cock had pushed against her cervix. She just sat there with her eyes closed. Suddenly she started shaking and crying out. She had a massive orgasm. Pussy juice was leaking all over me and down onto the bed. She had squirted clear liquid everywhere. I lifted her off my cock until just the head was inserted. I rammed it back in. I grabbed onto her glorious tits. She let out a scream. She started riding me like a bronco. My cock slid out and then slammed to the hilt. Over and over, she was banging me.

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

Annie and Lori were just watching. Both were dripping from their pussies. Debbie was yelling expletives and telling me to go harder. I pinched her nipples and felt the heaviness of her boobs. When I let them go, they bounced up and down. Debbie came again. This time she just creamed on my cock. I grabbed her tits with both hands and thrust hard into her cunt and shot another massive load of cum deep into Debbie's pussy.

Debbie rolled off me into Annie's arms. They hugged each other tight, tits to tits. They passionately kissed and then fell asleep in our bed.

Lori and I took a shower and put our night clothes on. We slept in the guest bedroom.

Annie and I had great sex two more times that weekend. I filled her box up with as much of my seed as I could. Debbie did not participate again as her pussy was too sore.

It was Misty's weekend. Dakota is spending the weekend at Aunt Annie's. Both Lori and I have had sex with Misty over the years. Lori started experimenting with her as a teenager. Sex with Misti felt natural to us. This time, the goal is to get her pregnant.

At dinner on Friday, Misty was telling us that she admired us as parents and that she knew she was never going to get married. She was bisexual and could not commit to one love partner. She started crying as she had wanted a child for so long.

I walked into the bedroom and Misty and Lori were already naked. They were on the bed and Lori was sucking Misty's big titties. I sat in the chair just to watch for a while. I was just wearing my boxer shorts, so my dick sprang through the front opening. It was an amazing sight to watch these two gorgeous girls.

Lori slid down until her face was at Misty's bald pussy. Her tongue forced the pussy lips open. She licked her pee hole and then found the clit and sucked it. She placed three fingers inside Misty's pussy and rubbed her G-spot. Lori pulled her fingers out and placed her middle finger on Misty's starfish. She wiped the juices onto her asshole and inserted her finger full length. She licked her clit as she worked the finger in and out of her anus. Misty was panting and bucking. She moaned and grunted as she emitted cream onto Lori’s face.

Misty was super wet, so it was my turn. I peeled off my boxer shorts and climbed into the bed between the two girls. Lori gave me a long kiss and then said, "Fill her up with your seed and make a baby."

Misty flipped up on all fours and shook her ass at me. She said, "Give me your big cock and splatter your baby-making batter inside my pussy."

I pushed my cock into her cunt and held it in deep while I spanked her bouncy ass until both cheeks were rosy red. I announced, "Hold on, bitch, it's going to be a bumpy ride!"

My dick was pumping hard into her cunt. My balls were swaying, and they slammed into her asshole. Misty was grunting with every thrust. I pushed my thumb into her asshole.

Lori positioned her pussy in front of Misty's face. With each thrust of my cock, it pushed Misty's tongue into Lori's pussy. Misty lapped her tongue across Lori's clit each time.

Lori was panting as Misty was grunting. Lori squeezed Misty's head with her legs as she squirted clear fluids onto Misty's face and tits.

Misty screamed, "Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" She let out a loud moan and shuttered as she orgasmed.

I was not finished yet, so I kept pounding her with my cock. I felt my balls tightening and dick thickening. I knew I was about to erupt so I grabbed her hips to steady myself. I grunted and sprayed my spunk deep into her womb.

All three of us just collapsed into each other’s arms with me in the middle. Misty kissed both Lori and I on the lips. She headed to the spare bathroom and cleaned up. Lori and I showered together in our bathroom. Misty went to sleep in the guest room while Lori and were in our bed spooning.

Lori rolled over and kissed me sensually on the lips. She whispered, "Thank you for helping our friends. I know that fathering more children is a lot for you to take on. You are a good man and a great dad. Now please make love to your wife."

I rolled on top of Lori and kissed her all over her face. She spread her legs, and I gently pushed my cock into her pussy. She let out a sigh of passion. We slowly rocked together as we made love. She squeezed my dick with her muscles in her pussy. I slowly slipped in and out. She bit my shoulder as I sucked her breasts. She started panting and softly orgasmed. I stopped pushing and held my cock deep inside my wife. My semen coated the inside of her love canal. We fell asleep with my dick still inside her.

On Saturday and Sunday, I fucked Misty and Lori at least ten more times each. Lori let me fuck her ass for my first time. We both loved it and will make ass fucking a regular activity. Sunday evening, Misty went home, and Annie brought Dakota back. Annie and I had a quickie as she was still in her baby-making zone.

The next month Annie zoomed us crying with joy. She signed to us that she was pregnant. You could hear Debbie screaming ecstatically in the background.

It took Misty two months. She came over and hugged Lori and I together. She looked us in the eyes and told Lori, "Your husband knocked me up." We all hugged again and cried.

The next month Annie took Debbie to the clinic as she was cramping. Debbie was pregnant with twins. Damn, my swimmers. Annie and Debbie were overjoyed.

A week later, I came home to find Lori balled up on the floor in the foyer. She was crying hysterically. I picked her up and held her in my arms. She looked up and kissed me all over my face. She looked at me and said, "I'm going to have your baby. I dropped an egg, and you fertilized it. I'm pregnant."

It turned out that Lori was not actually barren. Her eggs were just being blocked from getting to the right place. When she was having the hormonal problems, her doctor told her she could fix her problem with a couple of outpatient procedures. She told Lori not to get her hopes up, as it still was a long shot to get pregnant. But at least there was a shot.

Misty and Annie had been taking her for her treatments. They left me in the dark as they did not want to get my hopes up.

Lori called her parents right away. We zoomed my whole family in Ireland. We were so happy and more in love than ever. We told Dakota that she was going to be a big sister. She was so happy and proud of her new responsibilities.

The baby bumps were getting bigger and bigger. It turns out that when a woman is pregnant, she gets horny.

Annie and Debbie took care of each other’s sexual desires. Misty visited Lori and I about once a week. Lori and she had great sex together while I watched. We usually ended with me fucking Misty from behind.

Lori was a sex fiend. Her sex drive went into over-drive after her sixth month. She would ride me cowgirl or I would fuck her from behind. These were not love-making sessions. They were all out hard fucking sessions. We fucked all the way up to the birthing. Her breasts grew fat with milk as well. It was not real milk yet. It was colostrum, ‘liquid gold’ as the doctors called it. It was yellow in color, and I liked the taste. I got to taste all four ladies’ milk. They all tasted similar, but of course I thought Lori's milk tasted best.

Annie and Debbie got married while in their eighth month. I was the best man and Lori and Misty were co-maids of honor. Dakota was the flower girl. It was a great wedding picture with four ladies with big bellies and the impregnator. I never had sex with Annie or Debbie again as they vowed, they would be true only to each other.

Annie had her baby first. Another little, precious baby girl whom she named Lori. The baby is named after my wife of course. She was beautiful and looked just like Dakota.

Debbie delivered one week later. She had twin boys. Their names were Jonny after her father and James after Annie's father. They had Debbie's eyes but my nose and chin.

Misty delivered a month prematurely. The tiny baby girl was perfectly healthy though. She just had to stay in the hospital for an extra week for observation. Misty named her Joy. The baby girl is the spitting image of Misty.

Lori gave birth to our baby girl two weeks after Misty. We named her Shannon Nieve. Our baby girl is named after my Irish hometown and my cousin. She is precious and is a spitting image of her mother, with thick curly red hair and all.

Dakota was so proud to hold her baby sister. She had to look after all four babies as she was a big sister to all of them.

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments