Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"We live in a prominent area in the South. I (Derrick) am a strong 6'3" redhead with a slight Irish accent. I own my own construction company. Lori (my wife) is 5'8" with long curly red hair with a cute southern accent. She is a meteorologist at a local TV station. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She has long legs, a firm ass, and mid-size perky breasts with pink nipples. I am forty and she is thirty-five. We have been married for twelve years. My cock hangs at six inches and is a thick erect eight inches."

It was Saturday night, and our two daughters were finally asleep in their princess beds.

They were too energized as their grandma, (Lori's mom), had been over for dinner. They love their grandma and are always overjoyed when she visits.

Lana was my mother-in-law. She was just fifty-five years old. Her husband Mark (Lori’s dad) has been gone now for two years. She lived by herself in a big house on the north side of Atlanta. It was about an hour from our home.

Lana is a stunning woman. She is petite and is only 5'4" tall. Her hair is thick and curly like Lori's. It used to be bright red but now has many grey strands throughout. Her figure is very fit and tight. She has 34C-sized boobs and a very thin waist. Her butt is firm and has a very round shape. Her eyes match Lori's. She has light freckles on her face, back, and shoulders.

After checking on the girls in their room, Lori walked in and locked our door. I was lying on the bed reading. All I was wearing was thin pajama bottoms. She did a slow strip tease for my viewing pleasure. I loved it when she teased me by slowly revealing her breasts, puss, and ass.

Lori grabbed the legs of my pajama bottoms and pulled them off me. She looked at my semi-erect cock, licked her lips, and said, "Mmmmm. Mommy wants."

I could see her nipples harden and turn a deeper shade of pink. She got onto the bed from the end and slowly crawled over my body. Her hair hung down and brushed over me along the way. She stopped when we were eye to eye. She lowered her body down flat on top of mine. I could feel her nipples poking me in the chest while my now erect cock was in between her thighs.

We kissed. Our tongues playfully darted into each other's mouths. Lori lightly bit my tongue and my lower lip. I licked and nibbled her left ear and neck. She smelled of lilac.

She reached down and stroked my cock. I rolled over so that I was on top setting on all fours. I put my mouth over her right tit and sucked and tongued her nipple. She had both her hands stroking my cock. I switched to the left tit. She gently scraped her long nails up my shaft.

Lori softly said, "I love you so much. I want to lay in bed with you forever."

"I love you too, baby girl." I scooted down so that my face was in her love canal. Her aroma from her pussy was intoxicating. I rubbed my nose between her labia. I gripped her legs and spread them apart.

Lori lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders. "Eat me." She demanded. She did not have to say it twice. I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips until I found her wetness. Tasting her juices made me speed my tongue intrusion. I found her pea-sized clit and sucked on it.

My hands worked their way up, cupping and squeezing both breasts. Lori's breathing sped up and she started shaking. She pulled my hair and let out a sensual moan. Her thighs tightened on my head. Her cream flowed onto my tongue and face as she had a gentle orgasm.

I kissed my way back up, lingering at her perfect breasts. Then onto her soft lips where we passionately kissed. I held her face as she fondled my ass.

We both said that we loved each other. She pushed me on my back and laid on top. She kissed my lips, my neck, and my ears. She moved her hips so that the length of my cock slid between her pussy lips. She spread her wetness along my shaft.

Lori moaned as her clit was being stimulated again. She pinched and sucked my nipples as she slid her way down to my cock. Once there she cupped my balls with one hand and gripped the base of my cock with the other.

She ran her hand up and down my shaft. She licked the bulbous head and twirled her tongue around it. She felt my balls tighten and my cock thicken. She pushed her mouth down on my cock until her lips were on my pelvis. The tip of my cock was in her throat. Her tongue curled around my shaft as she started bobbing her head, bringing my cock head to her lips, and then plunging fully.

I moaned as her top teeth gently scraped as she bobbed. She speeds up as her hair flows over my midsection. I pulled her hair back and held it away from her face. She stares into my eyes as I explode into her mouth and throat.

Lori swallowed all of it but not before savoring the taste. She then climbed back up and kissed me. I could taste my cum that lingered on her tongue. We held each other for a few minutes while savoring our love.

Lori while still on top said, "It's time to fuck." She slid back down until the head of my cock was at the entrance of her pussy. It was perfectly aligned so she slid further as my cock impaled her. She sat up straight so that my cock was at its deepest penetration. Lori moved her hips front to back so that my cock rubbed her clit. She moaned and started tweaking her nipples. She propped herself up with her hands on my chest.

Lori looked into my eyes and said, "Let's ride baby." She lifted and plunged back down. My thick eight-inch cock was sliding in her cunt at a good pace. Her breasts bounced as she rode me. I reached up to her ass and plunged a finger into her asshole.

Lori started panting and increased her speed even more. Her eyes rolled up in her head then grunted. She had a tremendous orgasm as she squirted clear fluids onto me. She collapsed onto my chest.

I flipped her over and placed her legs over my shoulders. My cock did not leave her pussy during the maneuver. I bit her titties leaving marks on each one. I humped her pussy hard and fast. Lori's head was thrashing about. Her tits were moving in circles as I pounded her.

"Fuck me! Pound me! Oh, God!" Lori screamed. I pounded for a good ten minutes. Lori had multiple orgasms as my dick filled her wet pussy.

My balls throbbed and my cock thickened. I spurted my semen deep into her cunt and I let out a loud grunt. Our juices dripped from her pussy down her ass crack. I stayed inside her until my cock softened and fell out.

I rolled off onto my back. We were both exhausted and very satisfied. She rolled onto her side facing me. Her arm draped over my chest as she fell asleep.

I stared at her beautiful face and breasts. I watched as her chest gently raised and lowered as she breathed. Lori was the love of my life.

Annie picked up our daughters early Sunday morning. Lori and I were heading out to her mother's house for the day. The three of us were to do some repairs on her house.

On the hour-long drive to Lana's house, Lori confessed that she had an alternate plan for our visit. She explained that she and Lana were discussing her mother's loneliness. Her mom has missed the intimate touch of her husband. They used to have sex regularly. Her mother loved sex and had not been touched sexually in two years.

Lori proposed to me that I have sex with her mom. I was shocked. She said that when we got to the house, she would drop me off and go shopping with Misty. Her mother will be inside waiting for me.

Lana was an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman. I did not have reservations in that department. She is Lori's mom and that was a difficult decision.

Lori wants me to comfort and ease her mother's loneliness. I hesitantly agreed. Lori kissed me on the cheek and smiled. "I knew you would come through for me baby. My mom adores you. She has fantasized about you since I showed her pictures of your big cock," she said. "My mother has only been with my dad. Please be patient with her. She wants this but she may be timid."

Lori dropped me off in the driveway. I was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans, a black T-shirt, and sneakers without socks. I was commando as always. I stepped up to the front door. I raised my hand to knock. But I just stood there looking down at my feet. "What are you doing." I thought.

I started to turn around and call Lori back when the front door swung open. It may have been the lighting, but Lana looked like an angel standing in the doorway, backlit by the foyer lights. She had a flowery sundress that was fluttering from the outside air.

She would not look me in the eye, but said, "Come on in Derrick. I've been waiting for you."

I stood by the kitchen table while Lana poured me a sweet tea. My forehead was sweating, and I could see her hands shaking. "Let's go sit on the couch and talk through what you need from me," I suggested.

"I'm so embarrassed that Lori asked you to do this for me," Lana said. "I have been confessing to her how miserable and lonely I have been. I told her I missed a man's arm around me, and a passionate kiss. I date a few men regularly, but I do not feel passion for them. I cannot see myself naked or being intimate with any of them. When Lori and I were talking she told me how sweet and loving you have been to her. She said you can be gentle in bed, or you could tear up the sheets."

A tear fell down Lana's cheek. I reached over and wiped it off. I pulled her to me and hugged her. She laid her head down on my shoulder.

She continued, "Lori showed me pictures she had on her phone. The picture was of you standing naked revealing your flaccid penis. My first thought was it was bigger than Mark's when his penis was erect. Lori asked me if I wanted to see more, and I nodded yes. The next picture was of you standing over her with a fully erect penis. You had this exotic look on your face. I knew right then that I needed you."

"Lana, I love you and want to take care of you. I truly believe that there is a man out there who can provide for all your needs and wants," I consoled.

Lana confessed, "When Lori went to the bathroom to have a pee, I picked up her phone and watched a video. It was of you two making gentle love. Lori came out and caught me watching the video. She took the phone and played another video of you fucking her hard. That is when I decided I wanted your cock inside me."

Lana's face blushed when she said the words 'fucking' and 'cock'.

I asked, "Which way do you want me, gentle or rough?"

Lana placed her hand on my thigh. She ran her hand up until she touched the tip of my cock. Her hand pulled back for a second. She then moved her hand fully onto my cock and whispered into my ear, "Both. I want both."

We both stood up and faced each other. Lana pulled my T-shirt over my head as I slipped my shoes off. She ran her hands over my chest. She rubbed my six-pack abs. Her breathing was becoming rapid. She tentatively unsnapped my jeans. She pulled them down to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

Lana looked at my soft cock. She shifted her weight from leg to leg. "God your cock is beautiful," she stated.

She knelt and started to run her hand along the shaft. I normally would be rock hard by now, but I was nervous. She looked up at me and stuck her tongue on the tip of my cock. My cock grew in her hand. Lana now used both hands to stroke my dick. "Your cock is so big and thick. Can I taste you?" she inquired.

AngiAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngiAsia

All I could do was nod yes. She slipped the head into her mouth and applied suction. She released her hands off my cock and cradled my balls. I grabbed her thick hair with my right hand. I pulled her hair back like a ponytail and used it like a handle. I pushed and pulled her head along the shaft of my cock. Her lips and tongue felt so soft. She pulled me out and spit on my cock. She ran her lips up and down the shaft. She moaned and slurped. She slipped my cock back in her mouth. She could only take about six inches. She did not feel like she was out of practice. My balls tightened and my cock thickened. I could tell her jaws were aching. I was about to cum in her mouth.

"Where do you want my seed," I asked. She just kept pumping and squeezing my balls.

I came into her mouth with four powerful spurts. Half of my cum spilled from her mouth as she coughed.

"I have never tasted sperm before, I mean I have given head before but never to completion. You taste wonderful. I can't believe I never wanted cum in my mouth before."

I pulled Lana to her feet. "I am going to undress you now. You are beautiful and I want to see all of you," I spoke. I kissed her bare shoulders. I slipped the top of her sundress down exposing her breasts. Her boobs looked and felt just like Lori’s, except twice as big. I massaged both breasts with my hands. I leaned down and kissed Lana deeply on the mouth. She has not been kissed this way for years. She melted into my body. I kissed, sucked, and bit her left tit while still massaging the left. I placed both hands on her dress at her hips and pulled the dress to the floor. She stepped out of it. She was commando as well. Although her head hair was red with grey throughout, her bush was still deep red. It was cut short into a small triangle above her pussy. Her pussy itself was bald.

"God you are sexy," I said, as I pushed her down onto the couch. I placed her left leg over the arm of the couch and spread the other as far as it would comfortably go. "You have a marvelous pussy, Lana. I am going to eat you now." I stated.

I ran my tongue up her thigh and licked her labia. She had a pleasant aroma that was like strawberries. I worked my tongue into her pussy. Lana grabbed my hair and pushed my tongue deeper. I felt her shake and pant. She flooded her juices onto my face. Euphoric tears poured out of her eyes. Her pussy had a sweet taste. "Fuck me, Derrick! Please, I need your cock inside me," she pleaded.

I shook my head and said, "No baby, I am not finished down here." I looked up and Lana was pinching her nipples. I tongued her clit. It was the same size as Lori's, about the size of a pea. I sucked and nibbled on her clit. I placed two fingers in her cunt. I worked my fingers in and out, making her pussy even wetter. I curled my fingers up and rubbed her G-spot.

Lana pumped her pussy into my face. I continued to rub her as I dropped my tongue down to her asshole. I reamed her hole and pushed my tongue in as far as I could. Lana screamed.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh! God! You are eating my ass. I have never experienced anything like this."

She squirted clear fluid over my head and onto my forehead. She had never squirted before. She apologized as she was embarrassed.

"It's okay baby, Lori has squirted on me many times. It's natural," I comforted. Lana stood up. Her legs were shaking and her whole body was shivering. I wrapped my arms around her to steady her. We kissed each other deeply.

She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Watching her ass swing side to side as she climbed made my dick as hard as it has ever been.

Lana laid on her back in the middle of the bed and spread her legs. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of her.

"Make love to me gently first. Then I want you to pound my pussy until it's too sore to fuck anymore," she ordered.

We kissed and I fondled her breasts. She reached down and placed my cock at her opening. As she inserted my cock, my head started spinning. I realized I was fucking my wife's mother.

I pushed in about two inches. "Son of a bitch! You are stretching me." She moaned. Her pussy was very tight. It was soaking wet, so it was slipping in. I pushed in another two inches. Lana was panting and biting her lip. I pulled back out till the tip of my cock was at her pussy entrance. I pushed in until I was five inches deep. My cock was now at the furthest point a cock has ever been in her pussy. Her pussy did not feel like it was adjusting as she was still tight. We kissed again as I drew back out again and pushed my full eight-inch cock into her pussy. She let out, "Umph. Your cock is so big. It feels so wonderful."

I slowly rocked in and out. I kissed Lana's face and neck as we made slow, tender love. I sucked her neck and gave her a hickey. Lana was moaning at every push. "I miss this so much," she cried.

I kissed her tears away. We were making love for fifteen minutes, when her inner muscles started to spasm. She was going to orgasm soon. Lana felt it coming on and she started to work her pussy over my cock so that I was receiving maximum pleasure. She was showing me a technique that I have never experienced. God, she felt heavenly.

Lana started gently panting and I started moaning. We both orgasmed at the same time. Her pussy pulsed onto my cock, delivering a wet cream out her pussy. I grunted and sprayed cum deeper into her pussy than ever before.

We lay there holding each other for at least half an hour. She pushed me onto my back and straddled her pussy over my cock. No words were spoken. I could see the fire in her eyes, and she was already panting in anticipation.

She sat down hard onto my cock, burying it to the hilt. Her tits bounced as she plopped down. She let out a grunt as she was impaled. She was still tight. I could feel the walls of her pussy pulsing on my cock. She could feel my cock pulsing in her pussy.

She placed her hands on my chest. She stood on her feet in a squatting position. She pulled her pussy up to the tip of my cock and slammed down hard. She kept slamming my cock with her pussy. I shoved my pelvis up with every slam. Her head thrashed up and down. Her big tits were gyrating in circular motions. We were fucking hard and fast. Lana was just spewing out every curse word in the book. She was grunting with every push. You could hear our bodies slamming together.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck yes!" I shouted. Lori again squirted her fluids on me. She collapsed on me. I flipped her over and placed her legs over my shoulders. I started pile-driving my cock into her cunt. She was so wet that I was easily sliding in and out.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." She grunted with every pile drive. I sucked on her tit and gave her areola a hickey. She let out a scream as she came again. I pulled out and came on her belly and tits.

We both collapsed as we had to rest for a while. Lana got up and got us a water bottle. We were both sweating. "That was a good hard fucking boy. Your big cock has really given me a workout," Lana said.

I threw our empty water bottles onto the floor. "I am not done with your pussy yet, mother-in-law." I stood up and grabbed her. I bent her over the bed and spread her legs. "I'm going to fuck you from behind." I declared.

I spread her but cheeks and placed my cock at her asshole. I rubbed it around her hole. I said, " Next time I'm fucking your ass." I moved my cock to her pussy opening and pushed in balls deep. She grunted as my pelvis bone slammed her ass. I held on to her waist as I fucked the hell out her pussy.

Her cellphone rang as I was fucking her from behind. It announced that the call was from Lori. Lana reached over to the bedside table and answered it. She put the phone on speaker.

Lori said, "Hi mom. It has been a few hours and I just wanted to check in on you." Lori could hear her mother grunting as she was getting fucked from behind. She could hear our bodies slapping together. Lori started laughing.

Lana said in a stuttering voice, "I am getting stuffed from behind from your husband's fat cock." I then stuck my thumb into to Lana's asshole. Lori heard her screech. "I gotta go, honey, Derrick just stuck something in my ass," Lana confessed. She hung up and threw the phone to the floor.

Lana could feel my cock thicken in her pussy. She knew I was about to blow. I was pumping as fast as I could when I stopped with my cock buried deep. I fucked her ass with my thumb. I shot multiple shots of cum deep into her pussy. I just held my cock there as I worked my thumb in and out of her ass. I slapped her ass with my other hand. I slapped both cheeks harder and harder. Her ass was bright red. She was dripping her fluids around my cock and down my balls. I reached under and rubbed her clit. Lana spasmed and had her last orgasm of the day.

We rested for a while and then we showered together. I played with her soapy tits and washed her pussy. Lana got on her knees and gave me another blow job. She wanted to taste my cum again. She stuck her soapy finger in my ass while sucking my cock. I gave her my great-tasting sperm that she was wanting.

We got dressed and had dinner in the kitchen. Lana was limping around as her pussy was sore. She called Lori and said I would be spending the night and that she would bring me home in the morning.

We both got into bed naked. We kissed and talked for about an hour. Lori called again and we all agreed that every three months, I would spend the night and service Lori's mom. Lana told Lori, "Next time. Derrick is going to take my anal cherry."

Lana hung up before Lori could reply. We fell fast asleep into each other’s arms.

In the morning, I woke up to Lana sucking my morning wood. After cumming in her mouth. I ate her pussy until she had and orgasm. We then made slow passionate love. We both came at the same time. We both showered separately. We got dressed and had breakfast. Lana thanked me for making her feel like a woman again.

I drove her pickup truck home while she sat right next to me on the bench seat. She pulled out my dick and jacked me off until I pulled into my driveway. She kissed me then dropped down and sucked my cock until I came down her throat. Just then Lori and Annie came out and walked up to my window. They could see my cock hanging out and Lana smiling wiping cum from her mouth.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments