Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ann and Joe Cheat On Each Other

"After cheating the day before with Dave and Christine, the Robinsons continue their sexual infidelities."

69
5 Comments 5
12.1k Views 12.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part 4 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

It had been a life-changing evening for both Joe and Christine. Joe had cheated on his wife, Ann, for the first time ever, with Chris, a girl he had gone to school with. And while Chris had originally picked up Joe in the bar because in her loneliness she had craved a one-night stand, she quickly realized that Joe was sweet, loving, and had a lot of other good qualities she had come to want in a man. The sex was great, because he respected her, listened to her, and didn’t judge her past. And that was rare.

After that great night, they had to see each other again. So plans were made for them to meet up the next afternoon.

The following morning Joe took his daughter, Debbie, fishing. They had a great time, but Joe had plans for the afternoon and hopefully the evening as well. In order to arrange an alibi with his mom and daughter, he had arranged to meet one of his old buddies for lunch—which would be useful to explain his absence, but as soon as lunch was over, he intended to meet up with Christine. It was her day off, and they both fully intended to make the most of that. Meanwhile, Debbie would go shopping with Grandma Millie.

The time spent with his old high school buddy was conveniently short, and soon he was with Chris. They talked for a long time, and both admitted that there was a very real attraction between them. Joe eventually told Chris that he felt his marriage was dead and that he had been thinking of divorcing Ann. He didn’t tell Chris that this encounter with her was the tipping point pushing him toward that action, so as to not make her nervous about how fast he was falling for her.

Chris was beautiful that afternoon sitting on a lounge chair on her porch waiting for him. Her hair was nicely styled, her make-up perfect, especially around her eyes, so that made them seem so big and blue and sultry. She had a rather fancy, tight crop-top on that showed her belly, and her daisy duke shorts displayed her long, tanned legs and sexy butt nicely. She was barefoot, and her toenails and fingernails were painted bright red.

As she had gotten older, and experienced the disappointments and heartbreaks of having lived with two men who seem to be incapable of giving her a better life. Chris had a dream of finally settling down with a decent, dependable guy. The idea of living in a nice home in the suburbs of a small city where Joe lived was attractive, especially compared to her life here. She could still be wild and have fun, but why couldn’t that be coupled with a spouse that supported her dreams, lived in a decent house, and had a decent income?

Her previous men had been great partiers but never seemed to get beyond that being the main focus of their lives. They never got serious or made the sacrifices necessary to do what it took to get a good job and provide her with the type of life that people like Joe took for granted. She was never able to further her own education and get a better job because she spent all her time supporting their dead-beat lifestyles. Joe, however, offered her not just fun, but a better life. Life away from her double-wide in this small town where everybody had labeled her for life.

When Joe told her about his desire to leave his wife, she decided to make herself his most attractive option. She intended to encourage him to get that divorce, in order to free himself up for her. And the best way she had found to make a man desire her above any women currently in their life, was through sex. Chris knew she still had a great body that men drooled over. In addition, few women were her equal in bed. She may have been a slut in the past, but that experience paid huge dividends when it came to dazzling a man in bed.

They went into her home and sat on the couch, talking. Chris told Joe that she would be there for him, “Don’t forget me when you go home after this weekend. I’ll be here for you. I mean it. I’m all yours. Anything you want.”

And to drive the point home, she started to kiss him passionately. Soon Joe’s hand began caressing her bare thigh, while his other hand was cupping her boob through her shirt, squeezing and fondling it. Responding, Chris sat up and raised her arms, while Joe took the hint and removed her shirt, exposing her turquoise-colored bra and the fleshy mounds it contained bulging out the top. He continued fondling her breast through the bra, then under it, kissing, until Chris removed Joe’s shirt, and finally her bra, exposing her glorious tits.

Immediately, Joe started sucking her nipples, alternating between them, as his hand held them to his mouth. Next, he slid his hand down her pants. Chris responded, raised her ass, and took them off. She was wearing incongruous tiny red lacy panties that didn’t match the bra. He began to finger her pussy, making her moan. Chris, reaching down, undid his pants. Joe stood up and stepped out of them, his cock hard and erect.

She pulled him down to her, frantic with desire, then pulling her panties down, Chris guided Joe’s rigid dick into her pussy, saying, “Fuck me Joe. I need your cock,” then, a few moments after he had fully inserted his dick into her pussy, she exclaimed, “Oh god baby, your cock feels so good inside me.”

Joe began an easy rhythm of in and out. Chris’s strange pussy and different body was such a turn-on to fuck after seventeen years of fucking Ann. A change of sex partners felt so good! Her pussy felt so amazing, and looking down, he could see her cunt lips surrounding his cock and moving in and out with his dick, as he fucked her. Faster and faster they went, almost falling off the couch, driven by a sexual hunger neither had felt for quite some time.

Soon he was pounding away at her pussy with animal-like intensity, while she, in turn, was thrusting up to meet him. Her blonde hair was a wild mane framing her face, and they were both dripping with sweat with the effort. Her long saggy tits were jiggling wildly with each thrust of his cock. The look in her eyes was wild and feral.

Soon they both came together. Backs arching, incoherent moans and groans from both, then Chris’s body shaking as Joe stiffened, in an amazing simultaneous orgasm. When it was over, Joe collapsed on her, his cock still inside her, softly kissing her.

Christine and Joe cuddled naked on the sofa in an after-sex glow. This last fuck seemed to have been the last piece of the puzzle needed to form a real love bond between them. They talked as they cuddled naked, and opened up to each other. Both admitted they had feelings for each other. Feelings that neither had felt for a long time. Chris was worried that her well-known sexual promiscuity might be a problem with Joe.

She was upfront about it, telling Joe some of the things she had done in the past. She admitted to sucking half a dozen guys off in a row at a couple of parties. She had also arranged a three-way with herself, her girlfriend, and her ex-boyfriend, Shane, for his birthday. And during that three-way, she had engaged in lesbian sex with her girlfriend. On a couple of other occasions, she had let Shane and his best friend fuck her in another three-way. She told Joe that the guys had also sucked each other, with one of them sucking the cock of the guy fucking her, as well as other bi combinations.

“I like to please the guy I love,” Chris admitted, “sometimes that might mean that, if he wanted to bring someone else into our bed to spice things up, so be it. It’s only fun, and I don’t want to fight and argue about being exclusive. I would rather join in and make everyone happy.”

Joe was visibly turned on by these admissions. He imagined Chris doing those things. Then he imagined Ann doing those things and him watching. Maybe he was going about this all wrong. Maybe he should be more like Chris in attitude. Maybe if Ann wanted to be a fucking whore, he should get some sexual benefit from it too. But no matter, it was Christine he wanted to be his wife, rather than hard-to-live-with Ann.

He was jolted out of his thoughts by Chris saying, “Mmmm, looks like you're hard again. I hope what I told you doesn’t make you not want me.”

Joe replied that he wouldn’t change a thing. He liked Chris just the way she was.

“Good, because I have a special treat for you that I’ve only done with the guys I really love. Come with me to the bedroom,” was Chris’s cryptic reply.

Chris led the way, her firm ass swaying sexily. She got a bottle of something out of her drawer, and then got on the bed on all four, doggy style, and stuck up her ass provocatively.

“Take that lube, put some on your finger and some on your cock, and then lube my asshole with it,” Chris commanded, as she wiggled her ass at him, “that’s right, stick it in deep. Have you ever done anal?”

Joe admitted he hadn’t.

“Well, you’ll like it—and my bad girl ass needs a good fucking. Would you like to fuck my bad girl ass?” she teased.

Quickly, Joe had the lube applied, sticking his finger into her pink asshole. He felt her relax slowly as he worked it in deeper, her head hanging down, face hidden by her blonde hair, moaning and encouraging him.

“Mmm, I like the feel of that already. I think that’s good enough, I’m ready for your cock,” was her assessment.

Joe positioned him behind her, a little higher than he was used to in the vaginal doggy position, and pushed the head of his dick inside. The head popped in nicely. Chris gasped, “Oh yeah, just like that, kinda slow at first while I relax myself.”

Joe worked himself in deeper feeling her relax the muscles that usually tightened her asshole.

Her ass felt a lot like pussy but not exactly. It was definitely very tight. And very much a taboo turn-on. Finally, he was completely in and she was fully relaxed. Thereupon, he started the ins and outs with his hard shaft.

“Oh god yes! Oh shit its been a long time! Goddamnit your fuckin’ cock feels so good in my ass… oh yeah…ummmm… ohh…fuck my bad girl ass you bastard,” were Chris’s dirty words of pleasure and encouragement.

It felt awesome to Joe to be fucking her like this, and her dirty talk added to the mood. He started fucking her harder and faster, and then started to spank her ass and talk dirty to her, “You’re a bad girl, Chrissy, and need your ass fucked and spanked by daddy...Oh fuck yeah baby…mmm, that feels so good! How do you like it? How do you like daddy fucking your ass?”

“Oh I love it daddy! I love what you are doing to my ass! I’ve been such a slut! Punish me daddy…punish me with your cock!” Chris begged.

Her “daddy” talk was such a perverted turn-on! He was fucking her hard now, and she was meeting his thrusts, head down, ass jiggling, tits bouncing crazily.

“Fuck my little girl ass daddy! Screw your dirty slut in her shit-hole Joey!” Chris said with total abandonment.

For a moment, after Chris had said “Fuck my little girl ass…” Joe had a picture of his own little blonde, Debbie, in his mind as he butt-fucked Christine. It was his daughter he was visualizing, fucking her little pink asshole. Maybe the similarity in their blonde hair and skinny bodies made him think of teen Debbie at this moment when he was fucking Chris. This taboo vision made him fuck her hot little pink shit hole even harder.

Then Chris moaned loudly as she reached down and started to play with her clit. His body slapped loudly against her ass and suddenly the vision was lost. Whether that picture of Debbie had anything to do with it, or whether it was just Chris’s amazing sexuality that triggered him, he had a huge orgasm and shot his cum load deep inside her asshole as he cried out his pleasure. Keeping inside her, he continued his cock thrusts inside her anus, until moments later Chris also came with a huge shuddering that he could see with his body and feel with his cock. It felt amazing! He had no idea that anal sex could be so good.

Chris shook hard as she came with that hard cock in her ass. Cumming and squirting her juices out of her pussy in a stream onto her sheets, soaking them, as she moaned out an incoherent, “Oh oh oh oh OOOOOH!”

Meanwhile, over a hundred miles away, there was another sex scene playing out with another Robinson. This time, Ann was having sex with not one, but two lovers in a row.

After their long and hot sex session the previous night, it was natural that now, this morning, Dave wanted to make love again with Ann. She relented and she climbed on top of him and they had a long slow fuck. Her hair was a messy tangle and her make-up was long gone. Despite that, she still looked hot as she rode him cowgirl. He spent a lot of time sucking her amazing tits.

As Ann rode his cock from her commanding position she reminded him, “Remember what I said. If you ever get horny you come to me first and well see what we can do about it. Anytime you want to fuck Debbie, just come to me and I’ll fuck you. Would you like that?”

Dave admitted he would. He took a little longer to have an orgasm this morning, and Ann rode his cock to two of her own, fucking him with wild abandon, and soaking the bed sheets in the process. Finally, they disentangled and she took a shower.

When she came back out his cock was erect again. Horny, Dave stood up and held her, caressing her body, begging, “Just one more time?”

AvroraSnoww
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvroraSnoww

Ann didn’t want to get all sweaty again. Besides, she had sex plans for later with Tony, so she told him no.

Dave looked crestfallen but Ann spoke up and said, “How about you titty fuck me? That will make you cum.”

Ann lay back on the bed and cupped her big pendulous breasts together, trapping David’s cock between them. He figured it out instinctively, and soon Ann was jacking off his cock with those magnificent tits.

Her fleshy mounds stimulated his cock until he could take no more. He felt the thrill of orgasm as his cock throbbed and shot a long stream of cum that ended up on Ann’s face, down her neck, and on her tits.

She took her finger and scooped up the cum on her face with it, then put it in her mouth and slowly sucked her finger. Then, using her fingers, she slowly spread his semen around on her bare skin. After which she gave him a big kiss then pushed him off the bed and told him to shower and go home.

What she didn’t tell him was that she had arranged for Tony to come by and “check out an electrical problem.” After assuring him that Joe was out of town and they wouldn’t get interrupted, Tony quickly agreed. Ann enjoyed Dave but was looking forward to having a mature adult guy fuck her too. Especially one as handsome as Tony. Variety is the spice of life, she thought to herself.

Tony dropped by as promised. After a drink and some small talk it was obvious that hormones were flowing. Tony pulled Ann up off the sofa into a standing position, and then pulled her into his body telling her, “It’s time we did a little more than talk isn’t it?”

With that, he kissed her and dragged her back into the bedroom. Horny, they both started shedding their clothes along the way. By the time they got to the bed, he was naked, and she was undoing her bra and slipping out of her panties.

He pushed her onto the bed, and then laid on top of her, trapping her under his body. He was quite hairy and his cock was nice sized and very hard. The thing that fascinated Ann was that it was uncircumcised. He was her first lover with that feature, so the last time around was her first time seeing an uncut cock, let alone enjoying it.

Tony pinned her under him with his strong arms and kissed her fiercely, shoving his tongue into her mouth. He began to fondle her tits with his strong hands, kneading them hard, as he intentionally positioned his leg between hers and rubbed her pussy with his upper leg. She felt like she was being overwhelmed by his masculinity, a contrast between his mature attitude and skill toward sex, and that of her novice teen lover who let her lead the way.

Tony was a force of nature, a beast. He liked sex rough. His wife was used to that and enjoyed him when “he was an animal”. Ann had seen a glimpse of that before but now felt his power. Tony started working on her tits, squeezing them hard and rough, fondling them, pinching her nipples hard and even biting them, it was so forceful, and sometimes a bit painful, more than she had ever experienced, yet erotic too. He was totally turned on by the size of her aureoles as he did so. As he did this he fingered her pussy, soon sticking his large finger in her and finger fucked her hard.

Suddenly he stopped and knelt over her body with his dick positioned in front of her face, telling her to suck his cock. With that Ann greedily pulled down his foreskin and started to suck his uncircumcised penis. Soon he began to control the action, grabbed the back of her head, and began to face-fuck her mouth like you’d fuck a pussy. This took her by surprise and she could do nothing but let this man, controlling her body, shove his cock into her mouth at his whim. And he was face fucking her hard, as Ann struggled to keep up.

“Goddamnit baby that’s right. Let Tony fuck your pretty face…oh fuck yeah baby, you have a sweet mouth to fuck!” Tony crowed, then continued, “suck my cock baby, be a good cunt and suck Tony’s big dick.”

Tony seemed to expertly know just how much to shove it in, although she gagged a couple of times. For her part Ann tried to make it seem as if this was old hat, attempting to look like she had done this a lot of times before, overwhelming though it actually was.

Tony felt himself edging to orgasm as he thrust his cock into this fleshy big-titted pretty slut of a woman, with blazing dark eyes. She was taking his cock in stride, even though he could tell by her wide eyes he was overwhelming her. And he enjoyed every second of making her his whore.

Her carefully applied makeup was now smudged and ruined, mascara running down, as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Roughly Tony shoved her further up on the bed, then moved himself down and pulled her legs up, as he got in a position to fuck her. He started slapping his hard cock noisily against her pussy, over and over, causing her to moan, then with a thrust, he shoved his cock deep into her hairy wet cunt. His uncut fuck-stick slid between her engorged brown-tinged pussy lips, and he started fucking her as hard as he could, hammering his cock in deep and hard.

“How do you like my cock now, Ann? How do you like it fucking your hairy cunt?” Tony growled.

“Oh god yes! I love your cock Tony…Oh fuck me baby, fuck my pussy,” was Ann’s breathless reply.

Ann was continually kept off balance by this six-foot, two hundred twenty pound, swarthy hunk of hairy man. She felt as if she was the heroine in one of her romance novels captured by a bandit or pirate, and forced to have sex with him. She felt powerless in his arms. He pounded hard on her pussy making her tits bounce up towards her face, and then back down towards her belly, in an amazing show of fleshy synchronicity. As if they had a life of their own and were doing some crazy work-out routine. The aureoles were like bullseyes and her hard nipples as the X-ring.

It was just too much for Ann. All she could do was utter a high-pitched, “Oh god, oh god oooooooh oh god please! Oooohh,” and then she came with a gushing of pussy juice from the relentless onslaught of his cock.

As she orgasmed, Tony once again felt himself edging close to cumming, so as soon as Ann orgasmed, he pulled out and ordered her to, “Turn over. I’m gonna fuck you like a bitch dog!”

With this, he physically grabbed her body, and not very gently, flipped her over onto all four, with her ass up and legs spread a bit. Tony slapped her ass very hard as he did so, as if to physically goad her into the next position. Ann was almost delirious in her sexual frenzy with this physical animal of a man. She wanted his cock inside her pussy again in the worst way.

The momentary delay while they changed positions was torture. Finally, his uncircumcised dick was in her cunt. Cunt wasn’t a word she normally liked, but in this circumstance, it seemed appropriate. It was the only word he used for her pussy. It was as if her pussy was no longer her personal property—to be used to “make love”. No, now it was degraded to a cunt. A crude, insatiable, wet, hungry hole that didn’t care about “love”; no, it just craved a dick, any cock that would make it feel good and cum.

Her insatiable cunt drove her thinking, feeding its desire, reducing her to being a slave to her cunt’s most basic needs. In fact, insatiable desire for Cock had turned her entire body into a Cunt. She was a Cunt, a whore, a slut who only lived to have her cunt made a slave to cock and tongue. And she was enjoying being a Cunt immensely at this moment.

Tony was up to speed now, thrusting hard into her cunt, bodies slapping hard together, her boobs bouncing crazily under her as she braced against his onslaught and tried to meet his hard thrusts.

“That's right bitch, let the big dog fuck you. Let him fuck your cunt until you can’t fuck anymore. Fuck baby, you’ve got a nice cunt and a nice fuckin’ big ass,” catching his breath, Tony went on with his rant, “but I can tell you’re a bad bitch, fucking around on your husband. Naughty girl…and naughty girls need to be spanked.” And then Tony slapped her ass, spanking it hard again and again.

Now, Ann, like most women, really did like her ass spanked, but she wasn’t prepared for the hard slaps Tony gave her. It sounded like a thunderclap of flesh in the bedroom. And then another and another. Hard stinging slaps, where the stinging remains long after the fact. Real pain, but somehow pain that felt so good. Between the intensity of his cock hammering her cunt, and the stinging pain on her buttocks, she was in a sexual frenzy. Her moaning was incoherent and almost a wail.

She managed an, “Oh fuck Tony my cunt!” before she had a massive shivering orgasm that seemed to go on for minutes, and left her weak as a kitten.

Tony could no longer stand the intense pleasure this strange cunt with big tits was giving him, and cried out, “Aaaggghhh! Oh fuck bitch! Oooooh fuuuuck!” and with that, he flooded her cunt with his semen, to leave her dripping. They both collapsed on the bed, not saying a word.

Ann had never had had sex rough quite like this before and found it both exciting and overwhelming. Her cunt was satisfied at last.

Tony loved the way Ann took his pounding and seemed to want more. He really didn’t give a fuck about what she thought, because it might just be this one time only fuck, with this married slut. However, he wanted to leave her satisfied with him, and unsatisfied with her husband. And if she wanted more in the future, that would be fine too.

Tony’s chubby wife, Marie, was used to her husband’s rough and kinky sex, although the night before was relatively mellow, as, evidently, he was saving himself for Ann. Marie actually enjoyed their rough sex a lot. She liked bondage particularly, and being bound and tied to the bed or wherever. Her big fleshy tits being bound were a real turn-on for her. Sometimes she was gagged as well. She loved it when Tony would use their special toys to whip or spank her. She often had bruises and welts on her ass and tits as a result. And hickeys all over her body. Nevertheless, she was always turned on by his rough sex and wanted more.

She would play different roles, sometimes being a little girl, sometimes being a helpless captive, as her captor had his way with her. Sometimes just being a dirty whore. She loved to talk dirty in their sex sessions and goad Tony with the filthiest and most taboo or kinky things she could think of.

Now that the kids were out of the house, they could really enjoy sex and be loud. They had a whole drawer full of kinky gear, and she loved wearing sexy things, despite her somewhat fat body.

To the neighbors she was just the plain-looking, plump, cheery, neighbor granny, with graying, black hair, solidly middle class. Conservative in dress, and rather frumpy in appearance. But in her bedroom, she was an entirely different sexual animal.

Marie knew full well that Tony strayed, but she accepted that. He was very handsome, and women were naturally attracted to him—while she was fat and plain and not as attractive as the women that seemed to flock to Tony. But he was an excellent provider and father, and very loyal to Marie despite his sexual dalliances. If he needed to vent his sexuality on some strange woman occasionally, that was just the way it was. He never fell in love with them, he always returned. And when he returned, their sex was better than ever as sort of his way of making it up to her.

For Marie’s part, her fantasy was to get fucked by two men at once. Or having Tony offer her up as a slut, preferably bound. Tony knew this but they hadn’t found the right guy for the job yet. He was fully into the idea of her being a Hotwife. She had also had dark fantasies about using a strap-on to fuck the women Tony fucked also, with her dominating the sluts that he was screwing.

Sometimes Marie actually felt sympathy for the women Tony fucked, knowing they probably weren’t prepared for his rough physicality. He probably left them sore and bruised. This thought somehow made her smile with pleasure. He left today for work, but wearing cologne. That was a tell-tell sign he was going to cheat with another woman. Marie wondered if the bitch he went to fuck was sore now. In fact she hoped she was. And tonight, she knew that they were going to have some amazing rough sex. It made her tingle just thinking about it.

Ann was indeed sore. Her marathon sex sessions with Dave had given her pussy a good pounding. Then Tony’s hard and rough sex had turned it into a sore cunt. She had red marks on her ass as well. Even her nipples were sore. She lay there limp, sweaty, and naked long after he left, contemplating that she had reached a new level of debauchery.

She had fled the realm of respectable wife and mother, and had become a base Slut, a Whore, driven by her desires, and the desires of strange men and the desire for strange men. She had turned her wife pussy into a slut cunt, and that cunt was driving her deeper and deeper into unknown waters of sexual excess. Yet she still wanted more.

Poor old pathetic Joe, stuck in that little town with his mom and Debbie, doing nothing, while she was living life to the excess. Yes, this weekend had worked out perfectly for her.

Despite her soreness, as she thought her thoughts and re-lived the sex she had experienced yesterday and today, she reached for her vibrator so she could re-live the pleasure again. She also realized she needed to order one of those dildos from a certain mail order store. She badly needed something hard in her cunt as she came again.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments