Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seductress Ann Robinson - Pt 1

"Ann seduces her daughter’s boyfriend. Part 1 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles."

164
12 Comments 12
21.6k Views 21.6k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 1 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. In the ensuing parts we will continue the story of Ann and Dave, as well as the sex stories of the people around them. Be sure to check out the pics associated with these stories on my Media - The girls of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/Maturetasty69/media/album/2412869 Some of the events, and the people, are based on my personal experiences, or that of people I know. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The rest is fiction."

The Robinson family consisted of three people, all of whom’s sexuality hit a boiling point one hot summer. Let’s look at who they are and get to know them a bit. Then we’ll see where their sexual desires take them.

Debbie Robinson was a good looking sixteen-year-old girl. She was a smart, slim and blue-eyed blonde, with sweet firm little A-cup tits. Debbie’s high school boyfriend was Dave, a good looking blonde, athletic, seventeen-year-old. She loved to make-out and French kiss with him, and was awakening to more serious sexual pleasure. In fact, she had decided that she was ready, in fact eager, to finally lose her virginity and become, in her words, “a woman.”

She came from a family whose parents were having some marital issues. We will see, as we go along, how this family’s sex life, and that of people associated with them, changed, as this particular summer and year passed.

Debbie’s dad, Joe Robinson, thirty-nine, worked hard and often worked long hours. He liked sex, but was often shut out by his wife, Ann. She would resent him for some slight, real or imagined, and cut him off from having sex with her. More and more he had turned to porn and masturbation to get sexual satisfaction.

Debbie’s mom, Ann Robinson, suffered from depression and migraines. Those issues seemed to make the Robinson home life a bit erratic, as Ann could be very self-absorbed and distant. She had found relief from some of her depression by getting sexual attention from men. At first it was just flirting, but now it was actual cheating. The thrill of illicit sex with men other than her husband was what made her happy anymore. Seducing men had become her passion in life.

She was a nice-looking woman of thirty-seven. As she entered her late thirties, her body had thickened in the waist with love-handles, and her hips had widened. Even her ass was starting to get big as well. Her tits were much bigger and fuller than when she was younger. They were big D-cup lovelies that attracted men’s attention. She wasn’t above flaunting them in front of her daughter’s boyfriend.

Those big tits she loved to display definitely attracted Debbie’s boyfriend, Dave. She had his teenage attention when she wore tight-fitting tops, or wore her shirt with more buttons than necessary undone, showing off her great cleavage. It seemed that whenever Dave was there, she always found an excuse to bend over in front of him to pick something up, revealing her cleavage.

She liked to show off her legs as well. Sometimes she would wear a short skirt and sit with her legs spread un-ladylike wide. Sometimes she would prop a leg up and her upper thigh would show, occasionally revealing panties.

Dave noticed how his girlfriend’s mom seemed to flaunt her body for him, and was puzzled about Ann’s motives. Debbie told him she craved attention, and just to ignore her. But he couldn’t help looking. Ann was usually very friendly, though he could see that, sometimes, she became a bit demanding on the family. Or could be flighty, or pouty, depending on her mood swings.

The descent of this family into sexual madness began one early summer day when Dave showed up at Debbie’s house while her mom was out shopping. Dave and Debbie, naturally, as teen lovers, decided to do some serious making-out on the couch. Deb was wearing her daisy dukes and a halter top, both of which made her skinny teen body so tempting. They began by kissing, but soon Dave moved his hand onto Deb’s bare upper thigh. She made no effort to stop him.

Her bare thighs felt so good under his hand, and that emboldened him. Dave moved his hand up to her bare midriff next. As they continued to kiss, Dave started working his hand slowly up under Debbie’s shirt, heading toward her small, firm breasts. Debbie didn’t try to stop him from doing that either. In fact, she was shyly looking forward to it.

Unfortunately, neither of them heard the car drive up, so before they knew it, mom Ann was standing over them, yelling, “What are you two doing!” With one hand under Debbie’s halter, starting to touch her breast, the lovers were so busted.

“Go to your room, young lady; and as for you, Dave, you come with me, now!” Ann commanded.

Ann led Dave to the front door, but before he could get out, Ann trapped him against it with her body, one arm outstretched blocking him. Unexpectedly, she reached down and felt Dave’s hard cock through his shorts.

Feeling his hard dick angered Ann. She yelled into his face, “That’s what I thought. You’ve got a big boner. You would just love to stick your big hard cock into my daughter, wouldn’t you? Knock her up and then dump her. I know guys like you. You have big hard cocks and want to fuck every woman in sight. But you’ve got to leave my innocent little girl alone! You hear me? Next time you are all horny and hard up, you come see ME. Do you hear? You come see me before you go and fuck my daughter!”

Dave was confused. She was obviously angry at what he was doing with her daughter, and very aggressive in chastising him, but what really confused him was how close she was to him, and why she was touching his penis.

Ann had grabbed his cock, as best she could, through his shorts to illustrate her point, but was very slow to let it go. It seemed that she continued to hold her hand against his dick for far too long. She was also very close to his chest, her big boobs pushing partway against him, bulging them out of her scoop-necked shirt by the pressure. And this continued throughout her rant.

It was a confusing mixed message from her. Part intimidating and part erotic. And just what did she mean when she said, “Next time you are all horny and hard up, you come see me.” What exactly did that mean? What was she going to do if he did?

Strangely, after she backed off and let him escape out the door, all he could think of was her heaving bosom and the feel of her tits against him. But jeez, she was a middle-aged woman and his girlfriend’s mom. She was thirty-seven years old for cryin’ out loud! So why did he find her sexually attractive in that moment? And why couldn’t he stop eyeing her big boobs when she was around?

Dave felt inner confusion about the sexual attraction he had just felt to this much older woman. It wasn’t just her, he had recently seen his own, even older, mother naked as she was coming out of the shower. He had seen her large, pendulous breasts and hairy pussy. It made him so horny that he crept up to her bedroom door, which was slightly ajar, and watched her get dressed. As he did so, he masturbated to the sight of her naked body until he almost got caught. Ann seemed to pique this same interest in the mature curvy female body. Could his sexual attraction toward older women possibly be normal?

As for Ann, she was pissed off when she saw Debbie’s boyfriend with what appeared to be his hand under Deb’s shirt, and him making out with her on the couch. And to tell the truth, she was jealous of Debbie and her free and easy teen life with boys. The attractiveness of her daughter made her jealous, because she was getting older, and to be honest, fatter, with lines of age appearing in her face. And here was Debbie, enjoying a hot moment with an attractive boy in a way that used to be only the province of Ann herself.

Ann felt that she should be the queen of romance in the house and deserved that same sexual attention that Debbie was now getting from the guys. For god’s sake, she wasn’t all that old! But Debbie made her feel old.

As she was sending Deb to her room, she was genuinely angry at Dave. Him feeling out her daughter on her very own couch, for God's sake! Outrageous! Admittedly, she then had a flashback to when her husband’s best friend, Tom, had her naked on that very same couch as he was pounding her pussy with his rather fat cock. She remembered that he had her begging loudly for him to fuck her harder.

But that was neither here nor there. This time it was her daughter! She had the right to fuck on that couch. Deb didn’t.

Pushing Dave up against the door as she backed him out of the room, she made the grab for his cock to prove a point. But that move put her unintentionally close to him. And the thing she didn’t expect was just how big his cock seemed to be as she felt it through his pants. Unintentionally, she groped it for longer than necessary to prove the point—long enough for her brain to register just how good it would feel to have that big cock in her pussy.

He was a young stud, the likes of which she hadn’t fucked for a long time. The aggression she felt, the closeness of their bodies, what with her boobs pressed into his chest, and the feel of his hard cock in her hand—all combined to charge her latent sexuality. She felt strangely turned on by the incident.

It was feeling that stirring, that caused her to tell, Dave, that if he was horny, he needed to come see her before he tried to fuck her daughter. It was at that moment when they were touching bodies, that she realized she wanted him. And it was after he left that she ended up in her bedroom, where, on a whim, she locked the door and stripped naked.

Nude, she checked herself in the mirror. As always, she realized her big tits were her best feature. She stuck her chest out and turned in various poses, then hefted them with her hands. Ann was conflicted about her bigger ass, although her previous lovers seemed to really like it. Her dark triangle of thick pubic hair completed the picture.

Piling the pillows against the headboard, she lay back naked. She then pulled her vibrator from its hiding place and began to pleasure her pussy. As the good feeling rolled over her body, she played with her nipples, pinching them and heightening her ecstasy. Thinking of Dave’s cock in her pussy was her fantasy, and in that moment she decided to make the seduction of him a priority. She’d show her daughter who the queen was in this house. She’d fuck him before this dirty-minded teen boy ever got his cock into Debbie. The result would be that when he wanted to fuck, would be her on his mind, not her virgin daughter.

As her body tingled with sexual pleasure, her mind drifted to the electrician who was working on her house. The one that she was actively seducing at the moment. Tony was a handsome man, a few years older than her, of Greek extraction. Ann loved the chase, the seduction. It was her main source of joy in a life battling depression and boredom. Currently she was using her wiles on Tony—wearing tops that showed her cleavage to her best advantage. Or no bra at all. Come to think of it, she had sometimes done that when Dave was around, as well. She also wore short shorts and skirts that showed off her legs. She flirted shamelessly with Tony and had him eat his workman’s lunch with her at the kitchen table in order to flirt more.

She quickly realized that Tony had all the signs of being a “player.” He also had recognized Ann as a fellow “player” who was willing to cheat and have fun. Tony was married to a fat, somewhat frumpy-looking wife, and he definitely reciprocated the interest. The way he looked at her was like he was undressing her with his eyes. His salacious smile pretty much confirmed that feeling. It was somehow silently understood that they were both willing to commit adultery. It was just a matter of opportunity.

With the picture in her mind of both Dave and Tony fucking her hard and long, with their cocks hammering her pussy, Ann came with a hugely satisfying orgasm. She then lay back to enjoy the afterglow and make seduction plans. After all, Tony was scheduled to come over tomorrow to finish his re-wiring job. Time to pull out all the stops.

Dave stayed away from the Robinson house for a few days, both out of fear and because Debbie was grounded. One night he jerked off remembering Ann’s tits and cleavage, and how she felt close up. Finally, after a few days, he called Debbie and they met secretly.

The lithe blonde Debbie hopped in his car and they drove away. Of course, she suggested they head out of town to “our place,” which was a dead-end farm road under the trees, with no house nearby. On the way there, he asked what was going on at her house since the day they had been caught by her mother.

Surprisingly, their escapade hadn’t been mentioned, other than Ann telling Debbie that she was grounded for making out. Debbie said the real tension at her house was a fight her mom and dad had.

She told him, “I heard mom and dad yelling, and dad calling mom a whore, and a lot of other stuff before they sent me to my room.”

Evidently there was an electrician who had been at their house, working on the kitchen wiring. Her dad had come home unexpectedly during the afternoon and found her mom in the bedroom.

She told her husband Joe that she had a headache and was just lying down.

Deb’s dad asked, “Why are you half naked?”

Her mom told her dad, “I was so hot while trying to sleep.”

Next, Debbie’s dad asked, “Why are the bed sheets such a mess, and why are they wet?”

She told him, “I was restless and sweaty.”

Debbie went on with the story, “I guess the electrician guy was in the bathroom while this was going on, and when he finally came out, dad yelled at him and told him to get out of the house.”

Meanwhile, her mom was yelling back at her dad, and insisting that they hadn’t done anything.

Dad asked, “Why then, was his hat in the bedroom? And how did it get there?”

Mom said that she “must have picked it up and took it there by accident.”

Dad replied, “The son-of-a-bitch musta had a helluva time taking a shit, because his shirt was buttoned all wrong when he walked out.”

Anyway, Debbie told Dave that her parents yelled at each other some more, and that it had been tense ever since.

“I don’t know what dad was mad about, if mom was just taking a nap, and that guy didn’t get his shirt buttoned right. Parents are weird. Anyway, they forgot all about us,” was Debbie’s summation of the incident.

Dave was just a teen, but he could put two-and-two together, and was wondering if Ann had been screwing the electrician guy. The fact that Joe had called her a whore, and that she might have been cheating, was interesting. Dave tried to picture the guy fucking Ann, her big jugs bare, and the idea turned him on. Maybe she really was a bit of a slut. So, if she was a slut, what did it mean if he ever got horny when she said he needed to come see her?

Dave’s thoughts were interrupted when they parked and Debbie was all over him, kissing him.

“You wanted this, didn’t you?” she asked.

Debbie was taking full advantage of her escaping her grounding, and they both tumbled into the back seat of the car. Soon they were kissing passionately, and once again Dave used his hand to feel up Debbie’s tits outside her shirt. She moaned quietly and let him go on for a minute, then flipped over so she was on top. His hand now could only feel her bare back under her shirt as they kissed.

She was straddling his leg with her crotch, and he could feel her begin to rub her pussy up and down against his leg. He smiled inwardly knowing she must be turned on. His cock was definitely hard and he was sure she could feel it. She continued, and the whole thing became too much for him, causing his hard cock to have a nice orgasm, shooting his load in his pants. Then Debbie stiffened with what he guessed might be an orgasm herself. He had never seen or felt a girl have an orgasm before, but this was what this had to be. Finally, she told him she’d better get home before she got in trouble, and they reluctantly left.

Ann was feeling really good now. The plans for seduction always made her feel a bit high and giddy, and this one was moving along nicely. She had convinced her husband to take Debbie to see his mom, Millie, who lived in a small town a couple of hours away. Ann made it seem like it was actually his idea to get some needed space between them. With the family gone to grandma’s she could then try to reconnect with Tony and finish what they started.

And what a good start it was. His tall, dark, handsome body sent shivers up her spine. It had started wonderfully. She had gotten him in the bedroom where they kissed. Then he played with and sucked her tits forcefully. Pulling down his pants, she sucked his very nice uncircumcised dick. He had repaid the favor by eating her pussy, which of course made her cum. At this point they were in high gear; he spread her legs and mounted her. She put her legs high on his shoulders while he started ramming his cock deep...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments