Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While She Was Away - Part 3

"She got her surprise."

41
11 Comments 11
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Both of our partners returned home that night after their trips.  Christi and I were unable to talk that night, but it was difficult for me to get the entire weekend off my mind.  The next day was a normal back-to-work day.

Around 10:00 a.m., I finally sent her a text asking, “Are you okay?”

She responded almost immediately with, “I am great.  But you owe me, Mister.”  And, of course, with a smiling face emoji.  We texted back and forth for the next few days.  It did not appear either of our partners was planning any trips soon.  The texts contained lots of sexual innuendos and kept me excited about seeing each other the next time.

Three weeks later, my partner told me that she had to work on a Saturday.  She is the manager of a busy real estate office, so she occasionally has weekend duty.  I sent a message to Christi and asked if she wanted her surprise on Saturday. 

Her response? "Yes!"

Now it was up to me to prepare a surprise that would equal the one she gave me.  As I planned, I reflected back on the few hours we had spent together.  After not seeing one another for years, we had phone sex one night.  The next day she had given me an incredible hand job and blow job.  And I still had not touched her.

My partner had to be at work at 8:30 on Saturday morning and would be working all day.  Christi’s husband was playing golf with his friends, so he, too, would be gone all day.  Texting back and forth, we decided we had four hours.  I asked her to come to my office at 9:00 a.m.  Be hungry, and dress casually were my instructions.

My office was located in a busy area of town, but no one would be there on a Saturday.  I had a desk, conference table, sofa, and two leather chairs in the office.  I frequently met with senior-level executives, so I had to maintain an upper-scale setting.  My office was located in the center of smaller offices and had a single door going in.

We had a caterer who did a number of events for my company each year, so I asked them to prepare breakfast for two, deliver and set it up at 8:30, and pick up the equipment and supplies on Monday.

I arrived at 8:45 and entered my office.  The food was nicely set up and prepared.  The conference table had been set up for two people.  The food smelled wonderful.

Precisely at 9:00, Christi sent me a text that she had arrived.  I walked to the main entrance, opened the door, and welcomed her in.  She was wearing a royal blue shirt that buttoned up the front.  The top two buttons were undone, enough to gently tease but not too revealing.  She wore white shorts.  She also wore flat sandals.  She was dressed perfectly for a casual weekend day out.

She entered the building, gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and asked, “Do I get my surprise today?”  I took her hand and led her to my office.  When she entered, she expressed her approval of my decorating.  And then she saw the breakfast, that resulted in her arms around my neck and a deep kiss.

The caterer outdid herself with the breakfast she prepared.  There was fresh fruit, French toast, bacon, scrambled eggs, and muffins.  There was also freshly brewed coffee and a bottle of champagne with orange juice.  Christi told me several times how impressed she was.  We talked and laughed through breakfast.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

After we finished eating, I asked her if she was ready for her surprise.  “Yes,” she quickly responded. 

I took her by the hand and led her to the couch.  I made sure she was comfortable and told her to close her eyes.  I put a black silk blindfold over her eyes and tied it tightly.  “No peeking.”

I glanced at her on the couch.  She had a big smile on her face and looked eager for her surprise.  I took both hands and placed them on her face, gently massaging her temple and down to her neck.  She softly moaned and let me know she was enjoying this.

I started with the top button on her shirt and slowly unbuttoned it until it was completely open.  It struck me again that I still had never touched her.  As I moved her top back onto her shoulders, I moved my right hand down to gently caress her breasts.  As soon as I touched her, she leaned into my touch, showing she wanted me to keep going.  I spent several minutes caressing her breasts before removing her bra.  As soon as her bra came off, I began to suck her nipples, first the right and then the left.  I saw her remove the blindfold, then she grabbed the back of my head and held me into her breasts.  Her nipples were small but gradually grew as I continued.

I felt her move her hands and then realized she had one hand inside her shorts.  Just to be a tease, I pulled her hand out, and her finger was coated with pussy juice.  I licked her entire hand while I moved my hand lower.  I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, and they slid off easily.  I was surprised to see she was not wearing panties.  Before I could say anything, she whispered, “I usually wear them, but I did not want to waste time today.”

I slipped one finger into her.  She was already soaked, and she responded to my entry with a loud moan.  I started slowly but gradually increased the speed and three fingers inside.  She grabbed me with her hands and pulled me close to her.  And she was very verbal and screamed that she wanted to cum.  As I continued to finger her, I used the thumb of my other hand on her clit and brought her to her first orgasm. 

Without stopping, I removed my fingers and replaced them with my tongue.  I alternated between deep entry inside of her and gentle nibbles on her clit.  It felt like she was in a continual orgasm as long as I licked and sucked her.  As we gradually slowed, I realized my face was soaked.  Her pussy juice and cum covered me.  The aroma was incredible.

She laid her head back on the couch and looked totally satisfied and exhausted.  I moved up and held her in my arms.  Her head was on my shoulder, and it was very intimate.  We made eye contact that lasted for a seemingly long time.

We both started to speak at the same time.  “Ladies first,” I said.

“You know we have to stop this, don’t you?” she asked, looking intently at me.

“Yes,” I frowned.

 We held each other for a long time and drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments