Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While She Was Away - Part 4

"It finally had to end."

30
8 Comments 8
1.4k Views 1.4k
364 words 364 words

Author's Notes

"A great few weeks had to eventually come to an end."

We did not sleep long.  I awoke and saw Christi staring directly at my face.  Eye contact resulted in a smile from both of us.  We moved toward each other and enjoyed a slow, sensual kiss.

She spoke first, “This has to be the last time.”

“I know.”

With a frown, “We still didn’t break the boundaries of intercourse.”

“Let’s break them.”

I rolled her on her back and broke the boundary.  I entered her in one long thrust.  She was still wet from our earlier session.  Her arms wrapped around my neck; her legs locked around my legs.  We began a long, slow session of full-blown sex.  Each time I pushed in, she moved toward me.  Her pussy was wet, and she was very tight.  Her arms moved off of my neck and down toward my waist.  One hand went straight to her clit.  She began to rub her clit while we continued to fuck.

After what seemed to be hours, she told me to roll over on my back.  Without losing the penetration, she began to move up and down on my cock.  She would raise just to the tip of my cock, and then slam back down into me.  I could feel her finger rubbing her clit.  Looking into her eyes, I knew she was close to orgasm.  She screamed and moaned into my ear as she reached climax.  “Don’t stop,” she screamed. 

 She seemed to orgasm continuously until I was approaching the end.  “Fill me with your cum.”  And I exploded, dumping all of my cum into her.  She collapsed on top of me.  I stayed inside of her for a long time, just enjoying the closeness.

 Eventually, we talked about the times we had over the past few weeks.  We also knew it could not continue.  We had a final slow, passionate kiss, and we dressed to go.  As she walked out of my office door, she turned back, smiled, blew me a kiss, and kept going.

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments