Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fantasy

"There was only one person to make this fantasy a reality. My ex-girlfriend."

49
8 Comments 8
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words

This fantasy wouldn’t let go of my mind, clenching it with all the force possible, it wouldn’t recede. Every waking moment, for over a month, saw it surface, and come to a boil, tempting me to convert it to reality. And tempted I was.

There was only one person that could make this fantasy a reality, my ex-girlfriend. My wife would never entertain the idea, and to be honest, I wouldn’t, couldn’t approach her on this subject.

But my ex, she’d jump at the chance. There were several obstacles to overcome: one, we didn’t exactly part on good terms; two, I didn’t know whether she had a male or female partner and three, we hadn’t seen or spoken for over fifteen years. Why would you talk to your ex when the relationship ended the way it had?

An email would do the trick, maybe a polite one saying that I was thinking of her while…while what exactly? While tossing myself off to the numerous pictures that we took of her face buried in another woman’s crotch, or fucked up against a wall by a very well-hung guy, there was just so many to choose from, but the one I happened to use the most is one of her between a woman’s legs with the other woman licking the head’s of two cocks. I remember her climaxing just after I’d taken the picture with a crappy digital camera.

Maybe an impolite email would fare better, asking her who she is fucking right now and if she would do me a favour, one that I think she’d like. The direct approach. Straight for the jugular. I know she’d smile at that, and she may even want to know more.

Maybe just tell her what I would like her to do. After all, she’s got all the necessary bodily parts, except one.

She’s on Facebook, but I dare not contact her on that. I don’t have her phone number anymore, but the urge to contact her gets greater and greater the more this fantasy grabs me.

I settle on LinkedIn. A quick message. How’s it going? What are you up to? I know it’s been a long time, and then at the very end, would you like to do me a favour?

Hours passed, then days and then weeks. Nothing.

Then a reply. Not much, just a few words, like why? I looked at it and thought that perhaps it was a bad idea after all.  A day later there was another message, this time with a phone number and instructions to only use it during the day. I loaded it into WhatsApp, and bingo there she was. Her profile showed another woman by her side.

She finally bit the bullet, I mused. She’d turned Lesbian. She was halfway there anyway, though when we were together she always said that she liked cock too much to turn completely, but she loved getting her face all pussy-juiced up. She’d aged well, considering.

I hesitated. Unsure as to whether she would reply instantly or leave it a while. Unsure as to what to say or how to start. My pathetic finger typed the word ‘Hello’ and sent it. A few more pleasantries were exchanged before she asked what I wanted.

I hesitated. Was this the right action to take? I’d be cheating on my wife? Did I want to do that?

I told her exactly what thoughts had been churning through my mind. What I had been thinking and then she stopped me from saying any more. She told me that she had a partner and that she wouldn’t do that. I was devastated. My only hope – was dashed on the rocks by the crashing waves of decency, and from her too.

I asked how her girlfriend was, and whether she was as good as me in bed. Cheeky, I know, but then I was always full of myself. She returned a string of laughter emojis. She knew me all too well and knew I was fishing for some good juicy snippets.

The conversation ended, but I kept the number. The fantasy still enticed me but I had to satisfy myself with the equivalent pornography.

Weeks had passed, maybe months when I was out at dinner with the wife. It was a cosy restaurant, I was cradling a wonderful glass of red wine, some of which was drizzling down my neck when the phone went off in my pocket. At first, I ignored it and finished the wonderful T-bone steak that was so rare these days.

I got the chance to take a look at my phone when the wife excused herself. All I saw were the words, ‘OK, I’ll do it,’ coming from Lesley. My heart leapt out of my body, throbbed a few times, pumped hot blood to my cock and caused my breathing to up its pace. I looked over my shoulder before sending a message back, ‘Talk tomorrow.’

We chatted the following day, it was the first conversation in such a long time but it took me back to the days when she used to laugh and giggle with me. She gave me the full instructions, it had to be a Friday because that’s when her partner would be out the whole day until six in the evening. She suggested getting to her place at about ten in the morning and maybe looking forward to a break for some food at around one. It would be strictly my fantasy, nothing else, no sex, but she’d make sure I would enjoy it.

I was extremely optimistic. Excited. Overwhelmed that after so long, we’d be naked in front of each other one more time, with a filthy agenda. I couldn’t get the thought out of my mind and the two weeks dragged along like taking a snail for a walk on a lead.

It seemed that two weeks were not long enough to make the relevant excuses to the wife as to where I was going and why. We had to postpone for another three weeks. It was torturous.

And so it transpired, I was driving up North, on a journey I had made many times in the past, to a slightly different area of Coventry to meet up with my ex-girlfriend, turned Lesbian, to get well and truly fucked.

A broad smile crossed my face when she opened the door at precisely eleven o’clock. Her grin was intoxicating. Her demeanour betrayed the uncertainty of what she was about to do because I was feeling the same way. I glanced down at her groin but could see no obvious bulge. Her short skirt did nothing to hide the tops of her stockings or the suspenders that clung to them. Her tarty top cupped her breasts nicely and her red hair flowed around the tops of her white freckled skin.

She looked lovely. After being invited in, she poured me a glass of wine and we stood in the kitchen talking for what seemed like ages. Eventually, her hand stroked mine on the countertop and she leaned in.

“No kissing,” she told me. That was a shame because I loved kissing her. She had a warm, flowing and sexy kiss with lips that ended up enveloping your tongue as you explored her mouth. Her hands started to undress me, flicking the buttons on my shirt one by one, and then her hand pushed inside. She went straight for them, straight for my nipples.

I had told her what I liked and what I wanted to have done, and yet I almost screamed when she pinched them so hard. I looked into her eyes, there was only glee to be seen staring back at me. She was loving this. I knew she would.

So was I. I tugged at her top and she lifted her arms in the air. My hands came quickly onto her breasts, squeezing them together I buried my face in her cleavage. Lesley moaned. I knew she’d do that too; she always did. She pushed me away from her cleavage to pull my shirt completely off then busied herself with my trousers. I helped her out, and in no time they were pooled on the kitchen floor together with shoes and socks eyeing up her discarded skirt.

There were no knickers, there never were, she was an ever-ready fuck-mate.

As soon as my pants joined my trousers her hand was upon my now fully erect cock. She stroked it, looked at me, and then at her groin.

“I know,” she said, “something is missing, isn’t there,” in a kind of condescending tone of voice.

I nodded. Her fingers, once more, squeezed my nipple before her mouth descended on it to suck and bite. She had stopped stroking my cock and now both hands busied themselves on my nipples. Fuck! this was hotter than my fantasy had led me to believe.

The constant manipulation of my nipples was sending my mind into overdrive. My cock had become overly hard and aching to be touched. Lesley only stopped sucking my nipples when she pulled an item from the kitchen drawer, and not one that was normally kept there, but I was helpless to stop her from clamping my nipples and pulling me by the chain into the lounge. My cock bobbed its way in front of me and while my hands reached out to cup her gorgeous ass, I found the pain of the tugging too distracting. I followed her and sat on the chair as instructed.

“Do you want to see it?” she asked.

I nodded. She left the lounge, leaving me to stroke my cock while I looked around the room at the pictures of her and her friend. She returned with the black plastic cock already attached to the strap-on she was wearing. She looked fucking gorgeous. There is something satisfying about looking at a woman in suspenders and stockings with a cock dangling from her groin, except this one wasn’t dangling in the slightest, it was jutting out with intent. Its sole purpose in life is to penetrate and I could see that its owner was going to enjoy it so much.

Lesley stood in front of me, holding it towards my face.

“Suck it.”

I leaned forward and took the beast in my hand, it must have been at least eight inches, and thick with it. I sucked the end of it before her hand grasped the back of my head and I found it being pushed to the back of my throat. I gagged. I coughed and I pulled back from it.

“Still want it up your ass, you fucking sissy.” Yes, Lesley was enjoying this a lot.

I hadn’t noticed that she was holding some items in her hand, she threw them in my direction.

“Put these on.”

I looked at them. “Really?” I questioned.

“If you want to get fucked, you put them on.”

I rolled the black stockings over my legs and clipped the suspender belt around my waist, but Lesley had to help me clip the back suspenders to the stockings.

“Stand up.”

These were the words of a woman that couldn’t wait to fuck the hell out of me. She ran her hands over my stocking legs and cupped my ass with one hand. She grasped my hand and led it to the phallic symbol in her groin. I tossed it off for her, while she tossed mine. I was turned around and told to kneel on the sofa. She left me for a while to ponder on the situation and to make sure that I wanted this to happen. I did as I was told, there was no going back now. That fantasy had taken hold of me and it was going to become reality. Her finger probed my anus, slowly at first, going in as easy as a knife through butter and I knew she had lubricated it. She smeared cold gel all over my ass. Secretly I thanked her for that.

AliciaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaTease

My lips quivered. Like a virgin about to get pierced for the first time. And it was the first time for me, not so for her.

“I can’t believe you're going to get fucked,” she said. I could feel the tip of the pretend cock slip and slide over my anus. I could feel it push forward, parting my little star, making me gasp out loud at its girth.

“Haven’t you got anything smaller?” I asked.

“You’re going to take this one, you’re my bitch now, sissy.”

I felt it inch forward, spreading my ass wide. The expletives left my mouth feeling rather dry. I could hear her gasp in pleasure as the head finally slipped past the restriction. Her hands grasped my hips. My head dipped into the sofa and I heard a ‘fuck’ pass my lips.

“How does it feel?”

“Full,” I replied.

“You’ve got a nice ass to fuck, I’m going to enjoy this.”

“I bet you are,” I whispered.

The push inwards took me by surprise, yet only half the length was inside me. Lesley pulled it back until only the head remained buried and then I felt the full force of her black cock in my ass. It was all the way inside. Her hands pulled back on my hip as she buried it deep.

I let out a loud and surprised gasp. My hands came upon my nipples and I tugged at the clamps that were attached to them as my chest rested against the back of the sofa. My cock was so hard and yet so ignored in the anal onslaught. She fucked into me one more time and then another.

“Fuck me,” those words just came out without warning.

“You’re a dirty fucker,” she told me.

“Fuck my ass as if you own it,” I told her.

She pushed in once more and then held it inside me, and with short sharp thrusts, she fucked my ass. Her hand had come around my body to grasp my cock and toss it off but the position was not quite right and she had trouble reaching it.

“I should have done this years ago,” she told me. She was right, she should have, but I wasn’t ready for it then.

“I should have taught you a lesson back then. Fuck! This is so good.”

I knew she’d like it. I knew she was the right one to fuck me senseless. It’s not what you do, or who you do it with, it’s the attitude behind it.

Suddenly, I felt empty, the cock had been withdrawn. “Turn around,” she commanded.

I spun on the sofa and turned around. “Sit on the edge.”

I did as I was told and soon, Lesley was on her knees with her cock aimed back into the hole it had just come from.

“This is better,” she said, “I can see you spurt now.”

She started fucking my ass like it was some woman’s pussy, maybe her girlfriend, I wasn’t sure. Her hand came upon my cock and without altering her stroke she started to toss me off. Her tits bounced free of the bra she was wearing, and I must admit, my stockinged legs looked good wrapped around her waist.

“Come for me, come on, come for me.”

I was on the verge of spurting when she urged me on. She was pounding into me at some speed and when her hand came upon the chain that connected the nipple clamps and she pulled hard on them, I came. I don’t think I could have held back any longer. The slight movement of her hand on my cock only made it worse and I could feel my balls tighten. I had the forethought to watch that big black cock fuck its way up my ass as rope after rope shot out of the end of mine.

I had hardly finished cumming when Lesley pulled out of me. She rushed to undo the straps, ripped the dildo from her groin and stood on the sofa. Before I knew it, she had sat on my face. A position I knew she loved from times gone by. One of her legs looped over the back of the sofa and suddenly, I found my face covered in juicy cunt. She furiously rubbed it against my mouth, like she was tribbing me.

It suddenly crossed my mind how much I missed her cunt. How much I loved licking her, making her cum. She was an easy touch too, the slightest tonguing action would bring her off and she’d often have more than ten in any one session. Yes, I meant ten.

Her first orgasm ripped through her as the key inserted itself into the door. Neither of us heard a thing. I kept licking and flicking her juicy petals with my tongue. My hands came upon her bottom to pull her a little closer and I flicked and sucked on her clit in earnest, not bothering with that stupid alphabet stuff but going straight for the nub of contentment.

The door opened with only a slight squeak, again, neither of us heard anything.

Lesley had finished her second orgasm when memories and need overtook her.

“Fuck it!” she said, “I want that cock right now.”

For a reformed Lesbian that was some statement. My cock was still hard and twitching furiously when Lesley slid down my body, she slotted her moist twat over the end and sank heavily on it before proceeding to fuck me. My hands grasped her waist and I started bouncing her body over the end of my cock.

“Fucking take it, come on fuck the shit out of me.”

They were words from a past life, memories of our time together. We would goad each other into a fuck frenzy on the sofa or the bedroom, even the stairs when we couldn’t wait. She would use my cock to satisfy her needs, knowing that I would cum soon after her.

And here she was doing the same as she had done all those years earlier. Her ass bounced on my thighs before she held the back of the sofa tightly and rocked herself to another orgasm.

Someone else’s words echoed throughout the room just as Lesley shouted that she was cumming.

“Enjoying yourselves are you?”

What the fuck? I was mortified at the woman standing so close to us rutting like a pair of on-heat rabbits.

“What the fuck?” were the only words that escaped my mouth. I couldn’t believe it. She had categorically stated that we would be good until the evening. Mortified didn’t describe my feelings. I felt so sorry for Lesley coming down from her orgasm to the sight of her girlfriend watching her fuck cock.

After the panting stopped she looked at me, a tear slipped past her eyelid, and then the giggles started. She got off my cock and slumped on the sofa beside me. The giggles had escalated into laughter.

“Matt, this is Martina. Martina, Matt.” Her fingers pointed from one to the other.

“Fuck that was good.” Lesley directed the words towards Martina.

“Why is he wearing my stockings?” Martina asked.

“He loves that stuff,” Lesley replied. It was true to some extent, during one of our dirty weekends she had me dress in her clothes. She was desperate to make love to a woman and there were none around, none we had arranged to meet. So, it was my turn to dress up in her clothes so that she could seduce me. It turned me on so much.

I thought Martina would go ballistic but she just stood there watching me squirm and listening to Lesley laugh and giggle. She soon started to giggle. I think I was the only one that didn’t have a clue what was happening. She reached out and pulled me off the sofa by the chain of the nipple clamps. I complied and ended up between Lesley’s legs facing Martina. She started to undo her blouse.

I had a familiar expression on my face of being gobsmacked. I couldn’t believe this was happening. Two sort-of lesbians taking me to task with a strap-on and who knows what else. Was I going to suck this Lesbian’s cunt next? This was surreal.

The blouse was removed and the bra followed. Her breasts were anything but small. She shook them at me while she undid her skirt and dropped it to the floor. Another pair of stockings and suspenders caused me to glaze over in delight. She turned away from me and lowered her knickers. The sight of her ass coming into view made my cock stand to attention. The only thought going through my mind was to fuck this lesbian and show her a good time.

Lesley started giggling again. Her hands came upon my shoulders and she held me in place. I turned to look at her and her grin was evil. She couldn’t stop laughing.

When I turned back to Martina, I was faced with a cock that was fully erect and bouncing in front of my eyes. Pre-cum oozed from the slit. Her smile caused that ‘oh fuck’ moment to burst like butterflies in my stomach.

She wasn’t small either, yes, smaller than the dildo that went up my ass but still sizeable. Fully shaved, smooth as fuck and utterly delectable. She moved closer. I found my mouth opening of its own accord.

“Suck it – you know you want to.” Those were my words, words I used whenever Lesley was about to do something she shouldn’t.

It wouldn’t be the first time she’d seen me suck cock, but it was the first time I’d sucked cock on a gorgeous body leaning over me, dangling her heavy breasts in Lesley’s face.

Now I understood exactly what that string of laughing emojis really meant from that message so long ago.

My mouth enveloped Matina’s erection while Lesley sucked on her nipples just above my head. My hands came upon her bottom and I practically pulled her down my throat.

Lesley’s mouth was full of tit flesh, causing Martina to moan loudly. I swallowed her cock as best I could. A finger found her anus and I pushed it greedily inside while I sucked on the bell-end that I hoped was about to spurt down my throat. I wasn’t disappointed. Lesley and Martina were kissing each other the way Lesley and I used to kiss, breasts were being fondled and sucked, and with no notice of impending ejaculation, Martina’s sperm shot into my mouth. It was heaven. An unexpected bonus after being pegged for the first time.

All kinds of thoughts bubbled inside my head as I swallowed. Not least of which was how wonderful this felt. But, thoughts of how my ex, Lesley, surprised me, even now. She must have spent all that time talking to Martina, thinking up a plan between them, of how Lesley would get caught and how I’d end up sucking cock and being pegged. It was a dream come true for me for sure, and I know that Lesley enjoyed it immensely too.

We did find time to eat food, and we ended up in all sorts of threesomes that afternoon. All too soon it was time for me to leave. Make that journey back home. I don’t know how I managed to leave, I wanted to stay forever, live with them in total bliss.

Part of me is glad that Lesley never gave up cock. I’m glad that she found someone that gave her the best of both worlds, tit and cock in that order, and part of me is jealous. I want to return and see them again, I’ve already sent a text to Lesley, telling her as much as I was driving back home down the motorway. I guess that I’ll have to wait for the reply.

We all have our lives to get on with, and we all want more. More of the same if we’re lucky, or something a little different if we aren’t.

This is a fantasy, but one that could come true, if only I could find her email address.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments