Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Company Barbecue

"A very short scene after the Middle Management and Work-Life Balance stories. Warning: No sex."

21
1 Comment 1
745 Views 745
223 words 223 words

Author's Notes

"Makes no sense unless you read Middle Management and Work-Life Balance. The guys take an opportunity to have an inside joke, at Jeanette's expense."

Saturday, late morning, was the company barbecue. Companies had events like this to promote Work-Life Balance, even though nearly everyone there was from work and away from their regular life.

"Hey! Tim, Jeanette! Glad you made it!" announced Frank.

Frank was standing next to a big smoker where something smelled very good.

"Tim, thanks so much for your contribution today. This piece of meat is just beautiful," he added. "Don't over-eat and get fat, like me," he warned both of them. Big smile. Frank was actually in pretty good shape for a big guy.

"Unlike others, I work out. I'll be fine," Jeanette replied. She had to make a little dig.

"Jeanette's going to her spa later on, isn't that right, dear?" Tim told them. She called it a spa.

Jeanette ignored them.

"Check out what your hubby donated to your colleagues," as he motioned to the smoker.

Frank raised the lid and exposed a really beautiful hunk of prime meat, slowly turning on a rotisserie inside.

"You cook it low and slow like this, Spit Roasted. When it's all done, it just melts in your mouth, right Rick?"

Rick agreed. He and Frank High-fived.

Jeanette rolled her eyes at these work clowns and wandered off.

Nearby, Sue held up her drink and said, 'Cheers!'

'I love these guys,' Sue thought.

Published 
Written by reader909
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments