Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Ate Your Friend, Then He Ate Me

"Alice greets hubby with a surprise package"

19
7 Comments 7
1.9k Views 1.9k
504 words 504 words

Author's Notes

"Alice enjoys hubby's surprise."

I reclined in the armchair, legs over each arm, slacks thrown in the corner of the room. I savoured the salty taste of cum, deposited by a thick cock down my throat. Spillage dried on my bra and tits. The cock's owner lapped at my box. I could hear the gross slurps as I felt the tongue worm into me.

I looked up and met Gerry's eyes. He stared down at his best mate, eating the lunch I spread before him.

"Hi, sweetheart," I smiled, with an added groan, "Good day at work?"

I moaned as the tongue left me and circled my clit. Thrilled as hubby unzipped himself and fished out his fat limp cock.

"I ate your friend. Then he ate me!" I growled as that tongue dipped down and flicked my arsehole.

Gerry wanked his limpness and moved beside me. He waved his cock at me. I traced my fingers down the seam of his hanging ball bag and watched them shrink from my touch.

"Does he taste good, Alice?" Gerry asked, still waving his cock.

My back arched as my dinner guest sucked me in. "Oh fuck!" I sighed and squeezed Gerry's sac.

I stared at hubby. "Strip," I groaned as the tongue fucked me, "Now!"

Gerry was down to his socks in seconds. His cock growing. My pussy gyrated against a face as I sought more tongue.

My breathing quickened as a second cock bobbed toward my face.

"Gerry," I gasped, "My cunt needs fucking."

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

I love my husband's sexy smile. It goes from ear to ear when his cock senses a pussy needs filling.

"Get down there and suck my guest back to life," I moaned as I held my diner's head tight against me, "I drained him."

My eyes teared up in pride as hubby dropped to the floor.

"That's a good boy," I said.  

The eater groaned into my hole. I shuddered. I heard the slurping cock sucker at work beneath him. A finger stole my arse, and I didn't give a fuck whose it was. It just added that dimension I needed. My cum drowned that hungry mouth. The warmth flowed from my quim, up through my belly, and peaked at my tits.

I looked down. Hubby bobbed on cock, his head held by our guest. Muffled moans and loud slurps filled my ears. Gerry's such a tease with cock. I hauled our guest up by his hair. His face glistened, and I kissed myself off him. I drank from his mouth as he squelched into my pussy.

With lust-filled eyes, I grinned at hubby. Gerry stared at the arse, pounding me as he licked his lips. A cock within, and one to watch. Hubby's hand's a blur. My belly clenched, and my thighs stiffened. I humped my climax against that pounding cock.

I screamed as hubby's spunk arced across our diner's back. Then that cock inside fired out jet after jet of its goo.

"Clean up time," I sighed in the afterglow.

Published 
Written by stanglia37
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments