Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"First, my apologies to 'Yes' for the title, but it fit. This is just a fun, playful one, not entirely fantasy, but I'll leave it to the reader to decide which is right, and which is an illusion. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Oh, wait, that's the Moody Blues! I hope you like it and will tell me your thoughts and maybe click on a like or favorite if it pushes your buttons. Thanks for reading!"

 It was after eleven o’clock when he called. I’d about given up on him, but he calls me every night when he’s travelling. My husband, Richard, apologized for calling so late; caught up in business stuff, he said.

“Crazy day?” I asked.

“Full day, not too crazy. We didn’t leave for dinner until eight, the contractors took me out. Dinner and drinks… anyway, sorry I’m so late.”

“It’s OK. You just caught me; I was about to grab a shower.”

“This late?”

“Yup. Full day here too.”

“Tell me about it?”

I laughed. “The whole thing, or just the good stuff? You’ll like the good stuff.”

“Uh-oh, that sounds ominous.”

“Maybe… I took out a raft trip this afternoon.”

“I thought you were covering desk today.”

“Yeah, we had these two guys, walk-ins, so Brandon sent me out. They wanted to run The Numbers and offered to pay extra.” The Numbers tour, a famous rafting option on the Arkansas River in Colorado, is about five miles total with plenty of whitewater. The rapids it’s named for are a mile-long stretch of non-stop whitewater, one Class IV to Class V challenge after another, definitely not for beginners. I love it, and these guys were experienced enough to run it.

“Just the three of you?”

“Yup.”

“How old?”

“The guys, Chris and Nick? Younger than us, mid-twenties.”

“Have fun?”

“We did, yeah. They wanted to do it, so I mostly sat back and let them. Told them where to enter the rapids, what line to follow, that kind of thing; got us out of trouble once or twice.”

“They any good?”

“Pretty good, fun too; we really seemed to hit it off.”

“I’ll bet. Two young studs and you, out on the river… of course you did.”

I laughed. “Jealous?”

“Naturally.”

“I made great tips, 250 bucks on that one run. I’ll take you someplace nice for dinner.”

“Holy shit, nice! You go out for beers with them?”

“Not exactly. They came here for beers.”

“Here… as in, our house?”

“Yes, Richie, our house. They were camped up on Cottonwood Creek and talked about needing to find public showers, and eating nothing but sandwiches… I invited them to use our shower, offered to do some chicken on the grill. They jumped at it.”

“Gosh, who’da thunk?”

I laughed. “Yeah, I know. They looked like they’d just won the lottery. We had fun.”

“What kind of ‘fun’?”

The way he said it, I knew what he meant. I asked, “How are you dressed?”

“Huh?”

“What are you wearing, silly.”

“Oh. My suit, just got in from dinner. No jacket or tie, but…”

“Get naked.”

He put his phone on speaker to comply. I heard him struggling to rapidly get out of his clothes as he asked, “How are you dressed?”

Alexia_Sweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexia_Sweety

“I was about to get in the shower, remember?”

“Oh yeah.”

I waited, listening. Eventually, I said, “You naked?”

“Yes.”

“Hard?”

“Semi… you wet?”

“Dripping. You wonder why?”

“Rayney, fuck…”

I laughed. “OK, here’s what happened – feel free to play with yourself.”

“I am.”

“Good, me too... so messy! Anyway, they took turns showering, the other one chatting with me as I got dinner together. It was good, the chicken came out perfect. Nice guys.”

“And then?”

“Well, I’d changed into a camisole top and those yoga pants you like – you know, my cameltoe pants – and they were both in clean shorts and t-shirts they’d brought. But Nick, oh boy, his little knit shorts! It looked like he had a python in his pants.”

“Bullshit!”

“No, really. Chris looked good too, but Nick… Another inch and Nick's cock would have been hanging out of his shorts. You know how big Jason is?”

“No way.”

“Way – look, if you don’t want to hear the rest…”

“Don’t stop now!”

“You hard?”

“Like a rock. Continue…?”

“Long story short; we were all horny, I teased, but they took me serious, and we ended up in bed…”

“Our bed?”

“Yeah – the one upstairs is queen size. We needed the king. I had one on each side of me, all naked by then of course.”

“Of course. You’re just making this up, aren’t you?”

“Am I? I guess I’ll stop, then.”

“Noooo!”

I laughed. “Anyway, one of them sucked on each nipple and I had a nice, big, hard cock in each hand – fuck, I couldn’t even reach around Nick’s, and Chris's was very nice too, about your size, both eager, leaking like crazy…”

“Me too, by the way.”

I laughed. “You’re such a perv!”

“You fuck ‘em?”

“Patience! Anyhow, they were fingering me and sucking my nipples; I was dripping, about to come, and got too enthusiastic with Nick. He squirted all over my tummy and boobs, huge load!”

“Fuuuck…”

I laughed again. “No, not yet, just a little cum play, scooping it up with our fingers and feeding it to each other. After, I got up on my knees and Chris took me from behind, hard. Great cock!”

“Jesus…”

“I sucked Nick hard again, his big cock in my mouth. By the time Chris filled me, Nick was ready and he switched places with Chris. Fuck, that huge cock… all I can say is, it’s a good thing Chris went first, kind of got me hot and open, all lubed up, because when Nick started to put that monster in me…

“Ohhh, shit! Fuck… fuck uunnhh, god!”

I laughed. “Poor baby... did you come?”

“Jesus. Fuck yeah, everywhere, I shot cum halfway across the room! All over the carpet… damn!”

“Well, my work here is done.”

“Wait! Is this true or are you just yanking me?”

“You figure it out… I'm dripping cum down my legs, though.”

“Rayney…”

“Goodnight, babe.” I hung up, laughing, and rolled over and got toys out of my drawer, a big, thick, lifelike dildo to play Nick and a Rabbit vibe to be Chris. The three of us had a wonderful evening!

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments