Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 10 Part 2

"Angel relaxes at a quiet lounge and has one to many Manhattan’s."

53
15 Comments 15
2.2k Views 2.2k
7.5k words 7.5k words

Author's Notes

"Angel has accomplished a lot over the last couple weeks. She celebrates in a quiet cocktail lounge but has one too many drinks which leads to an erotic evening with three horny men."

As we waited for the elevator, Frankie moved close behind me and pressed a rock-hard bulge against my ass. He leaned forward and whispered, "I can't wait to slip this between those sweet tits."

The elevator door glided open, and I moved forward, turning to lean against the back of the car. Gene and Ken stepped in and moved to opposite sides, while young Frankie stepped inside and stood facing me. All three wore broad smiles and severe cock bulges in their slacks.

After the doors closed, I reached up and undid another button pulling the satin fabric apart to show off the lacy white bra that held my tits firmly in place. The flesh of a single ripe red cherry poked out from between the milky white cleavage of my equally ripe tits.

"I love being tit fucked," I announced to the trio of horny studs.

The elevator slowed to a stop at the top floor, and after the doors slowly opened, Frankie walked backward into the hall. Gene and Ken waited for me to step out, then led our sexual foursome down the hall to Suite 769.

As Gene fumbled with his wallet, looking for the key card, I reached out and placed one sexy finger over the seven. "How appropriate," I remarked

Gene finally slipped the card through the reader and pushed the door open, reaching to hold it for me as I entered the small foyer. I stopped once inside and surveyed the suite. To the left was a small kitchenette; in front was a triangle-shaped living room with separate bedrooms. The living room was focused on a gas fireplace with a large sofa, a loveseat, and a matching lounge chair. All three were arranged around an oval-shaped coffee table. Twin recessed lights cast a dim light on the mantel.

Ken was first to slip past me, lightly touching my arm as he passed. Frankie followed but paused a moment to squeeze my ass through the fabric covering it. Gene moved around and stood before me, holding his wallet.

As he opened it and pulled four five hundred dollar notes from the stack it contained, he said, "Let's take care of this first." He folded them over his middle finger and offered the cash to me.

I slipped it off his finger, then drew his straight digit to my lips, kissing first and then sucking it inside until my lips pressed into the soft flesh where his finger joined his hand. As I sucked his finger, I dropped my hand and lightly stroked his hard cock as a reward for his generous payment.

Ken picked up a remote and pressed one button; small flames instantly flickered around the fake logs in the fireplace. Frankie moved to the big lounge chair and sat down, watching as I led Gene to the end of the loveseat closest to where Frankie was seated. Ken took the one remaining seat at the end of the sofa. All three had their eyes fixed on me as I moved in front of Frankie and pushed the coffee table back toward the fireplace with my legs.

Being a serious strip joint fan, Gene sensed that I was about to do a dance of seduction and handed out twenty dollar bills to the others so they could tip me for my efforts.

Without music, I slowly started swaying my hips from side to side.

"I strip, you strip," I said as I slipped my blazer off my shoulders.

Ken and Gene instantly took off their sports jackets and tossed them to the opposite ends of their seats. Frankie just intently watched my hips move, his long fingers draped over the armrests of his chair.

The effects of four Manhattans were in full bloom, and I began gyrating my hips and moving my shoulders and tits to unheard music.

Their lustful stares acknowledged that my dance of seduction was to their liking.

I turned and let them watch as I slowly unzipped my skirt in the back and just as slowly moved my ass back and forth as I peeled the fabric over my hips. Before I let the skirt drop to the floor, I heard three zippers opening, and as I turned to face them, all three were kicking off their shoes and slacks.

Now, it was my turn for lustful stares as, one by one, I surveyed the tented underwear before me.

Ken, wearing black silk boxers, stretched tight to the right. Gene, wearing gray cotton boxers, had a bulge down two-thirds of the leg. Then there was Frankie. His white cotton briefs stretched taut toward his belly, the elastic already lifted by his big hard Italian cock.

I danced toward Gene, who laid a twenty over his stretched boxers. Gyrating seductively between his spread thighs, I slowly bent at the waist and stroked his cock under the cash. He moaned softly as my fingertips caressed the sensitive corona.

Spinning around as I tucked the bill in my white lace panties and moved past Frankie to Ken, who was smiling widely as I settled between his spread legs. His eyes stared intently at my hips as I moved slowly side to side, bending slightly at the waist to let him gaze at my cleavage. Ken followed Gene's lead but tucked one end of his twenty into the opening alongside his throbbing cock.

I leaned down and slowly collected the bill in my fingers, crumbling it as my finger slipped through the opening where I scratched through his curly pubic hair with my fingernails. He lifted his hips slightly, trying to extend the physical contact as long as possible.

I turned to face away from him as I slipped the bill under the waistband of my panties, then bent at the waist to let him study my lace-covered ass.

As I moved to my right toward Frankie, he tucked a twenty under his chin. I slowly danced forward until my thighs were pressed against his legs. Bending again at the waist, I placed each hand on the back of the chair and dipped my mouth toward his chin. I grabbed the bill with my teeth, then slowly dragged it down his torso, letting my fingers slide behind until they reached his tented briefs. My sexy nails dragged down along both sides of his rock-solid cock until they danced across his cotton-imprisoned balls. He groaned loudly as I tickled his balls through the fabric.

Moving away from this aching cock I backed up until I felt the coffee table behind me. With my hips gently swaying side to side, I slowly began opening the remaining buttons of my blouse. As I did, all three men followed my lead, and before I reached the last button, they had their shirts off, exposing three different but still sexy chests.

Frankie had the most muscular of them all. Defined pectoral muscles and a rock-hard six-pack abdominal. His hairless chest was punctuated by twin dark nipples which were as hard as his cock. Ken was probably the oldest of the group and appeared a little flabby; his salt-and-pepper chest hair nearly hid his nipples. Gene was in his early fifties and still in good shape; his tight skin was darkly tanned, and he had just a patch of chest hair between his nipples.

I slowly slipped my blouse off, giving them their first glimpse of my lacy bra and the full soft tits it held. I shook my shoulders, making the flesh above the lace jiggle to their complete amusement.

Gene crumbled up another bill and motioned that he would toss it my way. I caught the twenty and stuffed it in my panties. Ken and Frankie followed suit, each tossing me another bill.

Ken was the first to speak, "Let's see that ass," he requested.

I moved in front of him and turned so my lace-covered ass was directly in his point of view. I reached around and spread ten sexy fingers over the lace, drawing them higher on my hips. He applauded a couple of times to show his approval. Next, I hooked my fingers under the material and pulled it in until I turned my panties into a thong. All three applauded my sexy move. Ken leaned forward and pushed a twenty into the waistband.

I'd been dancing from one man to another for nearly thirty minutes, but in my Manhattan-induced condition, what I really wanted was to kneel before them and release their hard cocks, and the cock I most wanted to examine was Frankie's.

I slowly danced from Ken to Frankie, then reached for his hands. As I pulled him from his chair, I bent at the knees so that by the time he was standing, I was crouched in front of him. Balancing myself on my heels, I reached for the two others and pulled them to a standing position on either side of the Italian stud before me.

Looking up at Frankie, I slipped two fingers between my tits and retrieved the juicy cherry that still rested in my cleavage. Crushing it between my fingers, I let the juice drip into my cleavage, then gobbled it down quickly.

Frankie had his hands on his hips, and I reached out and drew one toward my lips. I licked the tip of his middle finger and slipped it between my lips. Moving my head forward until it was entirely inside, I sucked his finger like I was about to suck his cock. He wiggled his finger a little, tickling the back of my tongue. With his finger still deep in my mouth, I reached up and turned his briefs inside out as I peeled them off his throbbing cock then down below his knees. I let his finger slip from my lips, knowing his beautiful cock would soon replace it.

"Oh, my God!" I exclaimed as his rock-hard cock sprang forth.

All three men watched as I examined Frankie's pulsing cock. The thick shaft and bulging urethra blended into a wide flaring corona and pear-shaped cock head. His manly scent was nearly as intoxicating as the Manhattans I'd had earlier, and I could hardly wait to taste him. But I had promised him earlier that he'd follow the cherries between my soft tits, and I wanted to keep my promise. I reached between the twin lace cups holding my tits and undid the clasp. They parted, revealing soft sensual cleavage with a hint of cherry juice glistening in the dim light.

Looking up into his eyes, I asked him, "Do you wanna fuck my titties?"

His broad smile and nod answered my silly question. I dropped to my knees and straightened up so I could lean forward and press his aching member into my soft cleavage.

Gene and Ken watched intently as I pressed my tits around his cock. He thrust up, smearing the cherry juice evenly through my cleavage. His long fingers covered mine as we pressed the heaving flesh even tighter around his cock.

I dipped my head and licked the head, tasting him along with the cherry juice. Frankie rewarded my lick with a twenty-dollar bill.

As much as I love having pulsing cock meat pressed between my tits, I wanted this gorgeous hunk of Italian cock pressing into my throat. I leaned back and let him slip from between my soft tits, then reached up and grasped his shaft in one delicate hand.

"I need to taste you," I whispered as I moved my mouth toward him.

The pungent musty odor of his cock excited me. It had the smell of a cock that had been encased in cloth for many hours, and I couldn't wait to transfer that odor to my taste buds.

My tongue flicked at the tip and then circled the head. I lifted the shaft and dipped my mouth toward the thick base giving the length a slow slippery lick transferring saliva from my tongue to his cock and his scent to my taste buds. It had a salty, almost urine taste that sent my senses spinning.

Frankie moaned soulfully as my tongue slid over the sensitive scar of his circumcision. With his cock head poised just outside my warm mouth, I exhaled deeply over it and moved forward, taking it between my lips.

"Oh fuck!" Frankie exclaimed as I surrounded his cock head with warm wet flesh.

With his cock securely held between my lips, I reached out for both men standing to either side. Hooking my fingers in the waistbands of their underwear, I pulled down and released both cocks from their prisons.

"Suck it!" Frankie demanded.

I circled both cocks with my soft hands and began slowly stroking their length while I took more and more of Frankie between my lips. Each time I pulled back, another inch or so of throbbing cock glistened with my saliva.

He reached out and laced his long fingers into my hair and began slowly pulling me deeper onto his rock-hard cock.

"Swallow that cock!" I heard Ken exclaim.

Gene reached over and placed a twenty at my goal. I slowly moved forward until his cock pressed against my throat, then, with a lustful plunge, drove him deep in my throat. My lips touched the twenty as I swallowed the pulsing cock head.

"Fuck me!" Frankie exclaimed as I swallowed him completely.

I pulled back and drew him from my throat, then licked the head again as I let him slip from my soft lips.

Next, I turned my oral attention to Gene, turning slightly to my right. My fingers hooked into the waistband and finished pulling his gray cotton boxers down his legs to puddle around his feet.

Lifting his cock so I could examine it, I happily found a tiny drop of moisture oozing from the tip. My tongue flicked at it and captured the droplet tasting his salty pre-cum. Gene's cock was short and fat, the shaft covered with a matrix of pulsing veins, the uncircumcised cock head protected by a sheave of smooth flesh. I stroked it from the tip down and pulled the flesh back, exposing his soft, deep purple cock head and the silky flesh of his corona.

Leaning forward, I pulled him down to mouth level. I released the shaft and held him with one finger. The protective flesh slipped up over his head again. I looked up into his eyes which were as wide as saucers, then extended my tongue, pressing it under the sheave of flesh and onto his cock head and corona. Gene cooed softly as I circled his cock head with my tongue under the skin. I opened my lips wide and took the covered head inside until I reached halfway down his cock. With my tongue firmly pressed against his cock I pulled the skin taut until the flesh no longer covered his corona, and the full effect of my tongue could be felt. He moaned softly as I held him there, gently caressing his cock head with my tongue.

"That feels so fuckin good," Gene whispered as I let him slip from my oral grasp.

Twenty dollar bills rained down on me as Gene gave up the rest of his tip money.

I slowly moved to my left, giving Frankie a quick lick as I passed on my way to the remaining cock that needed my oral attention.

Ken grinned, hoping I'd saved the best for last as I moved before him.

His cock was thin and almost as long as Frankie's, with one distinct difference. Ken's curved sharply up toward his belly, and I knew in his rigid state, it would press firmly against the roof of my mouth and not bend easily around the curve of my throat.

I liked Ken, he seemed to be the most interested in making sure I was also pleasured in this foursome of lust, and I wanted to swallow him as deeply as I could.

Rising so I was above his cock I moved down, lips open, and took him inside. His cock surged when my wet tongue slipped over the head and massaged his soft corona. As I expected, his cock pressed into the roof of my mouth, and as I moved down, it lodged in the back of my throat. Trying repeatedly to bend it down, I couldn't swallow him entirely.

Lifting off his cock I looked up at him. His lust-filled eyes stared down, knowing deep throating him in this position was nearly impossible. I smiled and said, "Lay on the floor."

Ken followed my instructions, instantly lying down with his feet extended in front of Frankie and toward Gene. I moved over him and placed my knees against his shoulders. His hard cock curved up and rested against his abdomen. I bent at the waist and lifted his twitching member off his belly. Ken's hands moved slowly to caress my ass as I took him between my lips again. This time the angle was perfect, and I dove down until my lips pressed into his pubic hair and his cock was buried deep in my throat.

Gene and Frankie both sat down to watch as I swallowed Ken's cock over and over again. Sucking cock in the sixty-nine position is probably my favorite way. I'm able to swallow every inch and then use my throat muscles to softly massage the head and shaft.

Ken moaned continuously as I throat fucked him, proving to all three that I am the best cock sucker on the planet.

As I continued pleasuring him, Ken pulled my panties aside and began fingering my wet pussy. But a finger or two is not what I wanted. I craved having all three of these beautiful cocks buried inside me.

Lifting my mouth off Ken's raging cock I looked up at Frankie and Gene and almost pleaded, "I need to be fucked NOW!"

I rose off Ken and quickly stripped my panties off. My steamy pussy needs cock, and I moved to straddle Frankie. As I dropped my wet pussy over his cock I looked toward Ken, who was getting up and said, "Fuck my ass, Ken."

Frankie slid down and spread his legs wide, giving Ken room to position his cock at the tight entrance to my ass. Gene knew which hole he'd be fucking first and moved around behind the chair to where my hot wet mouth waited for his cock.

He pulled the flesh back and rubbed his exposed cock head against my lips and tongue. Ken pressed forward, and my sphincter instantly relaxed to accept his probing cock head. He thrust forward, impaling me with his curving cock. Gene pushed forward, wedging his cock head in the back of my mouth.

My moans acknowledged that all three were buried inside me, and we began a rhythm of lust that was sure to drive me over the edge quickly.

As Ken pulled back, Frankie thrust up into my dripping wet pussy. And as Ken thrust deep into my ass, he lifted me off Frankie and onto Gene's throbbing cock. Over and over, I was filled with rock-hard cock, and the familiar tingling in my loins quickly built until I was turned into a mass of quivering fuck flesh being pleasured beyond belief.

Gene pulled out and began slapping his cock against my tongue. He looked down and exclaimed, "I wanna fuck that hot ass.

Frankie looked up and said. "I wanna fuck that hot throat."

I turned and looked at Ken. "I'm good. I love fucking hot pussy!" he exclaimed.

I smiled at him for not wanting to fuck my ear and said, "Lay down again."

Ken pulled out and instantly reclined on the floor before the coffee table.

Gene was already moving around the loveseat as I slipped off Frankie and straddled Ken's hips. I lowered my ass toward his curving cock, and as he lifted it, I impaled my pussy on his rock-hard pulsing cock. Leaning forward, I placed each hand on the floor beside Ken's shoulders and said, "Spread your legs wide so Gene can kneel between them.

Gene moved between and knelt there. In an instant, his throbbing cock was pressing through my sphincter and sliding deep in my ass.

I looked over at the young Italian stud and said, "Bring that sweet cock over here and fuck my mouth."

Frankie jumped up, and like a jockey mounting his steed, he lifted one leg over and straddled my chest.

"Fuck me, guys," I exclaimed.

Frankie spread his long fingers on either side of my tits and pressed his cock between, smearing my cleavage with juices from my wet pussy. He began thrusting upward, and each time his cock head popped from between the soft flesh, I licked at it.

Ken was trapped beneath me, and he could do little more than let the thrusts of the other two move my pussy, giving him a massage with the wet flesh he was buried in.

Gene's cock pumped into me at a feverish pitch, stretching my ass with his fat cock, his balls slapping against Ken's below.

"I want it in my throat," I said, looking up at Frankie.

He moved up some, then rested his cock head on my extended tongue. He again laced his fingers into my hair, holding my head firmly as he thrust forward. His pulsing cock slid across my tongue, wedged into the back of my throat, then made the turn and slipped deep in my throat.

I moaned deeply on his cock as he gave my throat several quick short thrusts, his balls slapping against my chin with each thrust.

He pulled back, letting me suck in life-sustaining oxygen, then thrust deep again. I groaned deeply as his cock surged in my throat, trying to extend my tongue to massage his cum filled balls.

Below Ken let out a deathly scream as his cock exploded, filling my pussy with thick wads of cum. The feeling of hot cum flooding inside sent me over the top, and my orgasm slammed into me with earthquake-like force. My body convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure shot from my loins up my spine and exploded in my brain.

From behind, Gene's thrusts took on a faster pace as he hammered his raging cock into me.

Frankie's expression turned to sheer pleasure as his cock swelled and then surged deeper down my throat. In an instant, he began shooting wad after wad of thick salty cum down my throat. I near choked on the unbelievable amount of cum his heavy balls produced. He pulled out and oozed the final few wads on my lips and face, and I licked at the head as it finally finished oozing cum.

Gene pulled out and quickly moved to the side, standing with his swollen cock held tightly in his fist. "Eat my load," he exclaimed as I turned my open mouth to accept his cum.

Thick shot after thick shot spewed from his cock, filling my mouth and splashing on my nose and cheeks. It leaked out of the corner of my mouth and ran down, dripping off my chin and onto poor Ken's shoulder.

Frankie lifted his leg over and collapsed on the chair. Gene moved closer and pressed his oozing cock between my lips, giving me the final few drops of his thick seed. I sucked and licked at it until he finally pulled back, standing beside me and admiring the view of my cum covered face.

AhsleyGatees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AhsleyGatees

I slipped off Ken and knelt beside him, quickly bending down and licking the wad of cum from his shoulder.

His hard cock coated with cum flopped against his belly. I moved down and took his cock between my lips and licked the residue from it, mixing all three men's cum in my mouth.

Finally, I moved back and sat up on the coffee table. My ass and pussy oozed combined fuck juices, and I used one finger to draw the smeared cum from my face to my mouth, where I licked my fingers clean.

Gene moved over and collapsed on the sofa, and Ken crawled up to rest on the loveseat. Frankie was sitting in the chair, slowly stroking his semi-hard cock.

I smiled at him and then said, "I want more of that big cock." Knowing that, unlike his two older companions, I could use my oral skills to bring his young Italian cock back to life.

Frankie looked at Gene, who waved his approval, and Ken, who said, "Go for it, dude."

Frankie rose and walked to where I was sitting on the table. He reached down and picked me up in his arms, then turned and headed toward one of the bedrooms.

I smiled at him, knowing he and I would share a private fuck session, and I felt excited about having just him pleasuring me.

Once in the bedroom, Frankie gently lowered my feet to the floor and hugged me close to his hard chest. I looked up into his eyes, knowing my face was still coated with Gene's spunk, and said, "Give me five, baby."

He nodded his approval and released me so I could clean up in the bath.

I quickly used a warm cloth to wipe my face clean and, in the process, removed the rest of my lipstick. The warmth of the fabric felt soothing on my pussy which still tingled from the orgasmic pleasures of a few minutes earlier.

I soaked a second cloth with warm water, then rang it out and carried it back to the bedroom where Frankie was now propped up against the headboard, a stack of pillows behind his back.

As I moved across the room, his cock surged and lifted off his abdomen. "I love how your cock feels inside me," I quietly whispered as I crawled across the bed toward him.

His cock surged as I slowly cleaned it with the warm cloth. He watched my every move. Once I was satisfied that I'd only be tasting his cock I tossed the cloth toward the bathroom.

"Take off your shoes and stockings," he asked.

I was more than happy to accommodate his desire and quickly kicked off my heels and rolled my stockings down off my legs.

"I want to feel and taste every part of you," he remarked as I returned to slip in beside him.

Frankie slipped one arm under me and pulled me tight against him. I slid one hand across his hairless chest and lightly scratched the taut flesh with my nails occasionally circling his hard nipples.

He turned his head toward me and softly kissed my forehead. "You're an incredible woman," he whispered.

I just smiled and lifted my lips toward his. What began as a gentle kiss soon intensified into a deep, soul-searching dance of passion between our lips and tongues. I moaned softly as he probed my mouth with his tongue.

As our kiss continued, I slid my nails down across his six-pack abdomen to capture his hardening cock. I slowly began stroking the length, paying particular attention to its pear-shaped head and velvety smooth corona.

Breaking our kiss only long enough to speak, Frankie said, "I love how you touch me."

Frankie slid down so his mouth was in line with my breasts. His lips captured one hard nipple and suckled softly on the tight nub, sending shivers coursing through my nerves. His tongue circled the areola, and his light bite on the hard center caused me to shudder noticeably.

I laced my long fingernails into his hair and urged him on as he continued pleasuring my sensitive nipple.

"Please don't stop," I begged as the first nipple popped from between pursed lips, and his mouth moved to pleasure the other.

His hard cock pressed against my thigh, and he occasionally moved his hips to rub it into my flesh even firmer.

His lips continued their sensual pleasuring of my nipples for the longest time. I moaned and cooed softly as his technique brought my breasts alive with tingling sensations.

Finally, after an eternity of pleasure, Frankie let my erect nub of pleasure slip from his lips. Looking up at me, he asked, "Please do me like you did, Ken."

I knew he wanted me to mount him sixty-nine and deep throat his cock, and I moved slowly to straddle him with my pussy directly above his face.

"I love sucking cock like this," I mentioned just before I slipped his surging cock head between my lips.

Frankie slid his hands up the back of my thighs and slowly spread my vulva open with his long fingers. His cock surged inside my mouth, and I slowly took more and more of him inside, letting the flaring cock head slide across my wet tongue and through the opening to my cock craving throat.

His fingers stroked along the soft, swollen lips of my pussy, and I urged him on by pressing my hips harder against his talented hands.

Frankie moaned soulfully as I pressed the head of his cock against the back of my throat. Relaxing my muscles, I pressed down, and his cock slipped deeper into my throat. The final inch of shaft was now coated with my hot saliva, and my nose pressed into his scrotum.

His hands slid up and firmly grasped my ass, pulling my pussy down toward his mouth. I held his cock deep in my throat, softly massaging the head with my muscles as his tongue flicked out at my swollen vulva.

I lifted my head only enough so I could fill my lungs, then lunged down again, swallowing his incredible cock. His tongue probed my pussy, causing me to groan sensually over his pulsing cock.

He toyed with my pussy flicking his tongue against the wet lips, nibbling on my swollen erect clit, and plunging as deep as he could inside the steamy fuck flesh.

I ground my loins down against his mouth and lifted my head, letting him slip from my deep oral grasp.

"Eat my pussy." I nearly screamed as he continued giving me unbelievable oral pleasures.

I licked, sucked, and kissed his cock head and shaft, covering the glistening length with my lips, tongue, and teeth.

Frankie pulled his mouth away and whispered, "I want you to sit on my cock."

I didn't have to be asked twice and instantly rose and spun around to face him. His cock pressed against his abdomen by my swollen wet vulva.

I lifted so he could reach between our loins and grasp his cock. It slipped along the lips and then pierced the steamy flesh. Plunging, I drove his cock deep inside my pussy, its head pressing hard against my cervix.

"Oh, God, yes fuck me!" Frankie exclaimed as I ground my clit against his pubic bone.

With my feet flat on the bed next to his torso and my knees bent fully, I reached forward and grasped the headboard with both hands. My tits dangled directly in front of his face, taut erect nipples just inches from his mouth.

I began to lift my ass and then plunge back down on his pulsing cock. Frankie lifted his head and captured one hard nipple between his lips.

Over and over, I rose up, then plunged down, burying his wonderful hard cock in my dripping wet flesh.

His lips and tongue teased and toyed with one nipple and then the other for what seemed like an eternity as I rode his glorious cock to the edge of sexual perfection.

Each time I plunged on him, the flaring cock head massaged my G-spot before crashing against my tight cervix. The effects of my sensuous ride slowly began to spiral through my loins, and I started to feel the incredible tingling deep inside of an approaching orgasm.

"Make me cum! Please," I screeched as my climax built.

Frankie reached down with both hands and grasped my hips to forcefully move them faster on his throbbing cock.

"Oh, my fucking God, yes!" I nearly screamed as the fireworks of orgasm shot along my spine and exploded in my brain in a grand finale of sexual bliss.

Beads of sweat became rivers cascading down our bodies and mixing where we were joined at the loins. My body shuddered uncontrollably as the incredible orgasm continued, my flooded pussy bathing his pulsing cock with the juices of lust.

My entire being was transformed into a quivering mass of orgasmic flesh as I rode this stud's perfect cock until my climax mercifully began to subside. Dropping to my knees, I continued grinding my dripping wet cunt on his throbbing cock.

Frankie thrust up into me, giving my G-spot a thorough pounding as I just held on for dear life, expecting him to explode at any second, flooding my hot pussy with his thick Italian cum.

I was more than a little surprised when he pulled my head down and, after kissing me deeply, said, "Now I'm gonna fuck you like a stallion."

I smiled, realizing this second fuck would continue. With one strong wave of his arm, I was pushed aside and flopped down on the bed. Frankie got up and knelt in the middle of the bed beside my legs.

"On your knees slut," he demanded, his tone of voice taking on a more demeaning manner.

I pulled my knees up and got up on all fours as he'd demanded. As I was about to turn and ask him to fuck me good, he reached up and placed his hand between my shoulder blades. Pushing hard, he forced my upper body, shoulders, and head into the mattress and pillows at the headboard.

"I want that ass sticking up all by itself so I can fuck it hard and fast," Frankie announced.

"Yes, fuck it hard," I said through muffled lips.

Frankie's free hand cracked hard against my ass cheek, "Shut the fuck up, whore."

I could feel the stinging pain of an opened-handed slap on my ass and knew he'd just tattooed me with his handprint.

In an instant, his hand slapped against the other cheek. "If you utter a single word, you'll feel the sting of my hand again," he warned.

I wiggled my ass at him, acknowledging that I would remain silent while he assaulted me from behind.

I felt his hand that was pressing me down slide down my back, and in an instant, his long fingers dug into the soft flesh of my pink ass cheeks and spread me wide open for his attack.

"I'm gonna fuck that wet whore cunt first, and then, I'm gonna bury my cock in this slut ass," Frankie said as a thumb pierced my ass.

I could feel him move forward, and I lifted my ass to give him easy access to my dripping wet pussy.

"This cunt better still be tight, whore," he exclaimed as he positioned his cock at the swollen slit.

I clenched my muscles, hoping to make it tight enough to satisfy him just before he thrust forward. His pear-shaped cock head spread my lips, then slipped inside. He paused for a moment while his four-inch middle finger pierced my ass then his cock filled me, the tip pressing against my cervix and the flaring corona riding sensually over my G-spot.

I moaned into the pillow, hoping he wouldn't take my lustful sound as a spoken word and bring his hand crashing into my stinging flesh again.

He pulled back halfway and then slammed into me again, pushing hard with his hands to spread me open as completely as possible. His balls slapped against my erect clit.

I wanted to speak. I wanted to scream, "fuck me." But I resisted the urge to give him that opening to strike my flesh again with his big hand.

Again and again, Frankie pulled halfway back and then pounded his rock-hard Italian cock into my steamy depths.

I kept my lips tightly closed, only moaning and groaning into the pillow to muffle the sounds.

But his cock was touching every spot that needed to be touched, and I began feeling the tingling of another climax starting to build in my loins.

His cock head was massaging my cervix, his flaring corona was rubbing over the sensitive G-spot, and those glorious balls were slapping against my clit. He had me on the very brink of total orgasm, and I couldn't hold my tongue. "I'm gonna cum!" I nearly screamed.

In an instant, I felt his wrath; his open hand cracked against my ass cheek, "I told you to keep your fucking mouth shut slut."

This time, the pain was mixed with the pleasure of my impending climax, and I liked it.

"Slap me again!" I almost pleaded.

His cock continued pounding into me as he cracked his hand on my cheek a third time.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

Another crack of his sexual whip stung my ass.

My climax built with each successive word and the slap of his hand on my ass.

"Oh, my God, yes, I'm cumming." I screamed as my pussy flooded, and his hand whipped my stinging flesh.

Like a jockey whipping his steed as they approached the finish line, Frankie whipped his slut whore's ass as she climaxed.

My flesh burned inside as much as it did outside as his pounding cock drove me across the sexual finish line. I rode him through another incredible orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure cascaded over me, and I bit into the pillow and clawed at the headboard until it finally began to subside.

Frankie gave my ass one final slap for good measure as he pulled back and let his raging cock slip from my abused pussy.

"That cunt is useless now, you fucking cum bucket!" he exclaimed.

With my head and shoulders firmly pressed into the bed, I reached around and showed him his next target pulling my stinging cheeks wide open and offering him the tight sphincter of my ass.

"I'm not sure I even want to stick my cock in that slutty whore's ass. Who knows how many cocks have been in there," Frankie said.

I dipped a couple of fingers into my dripping wet pussy, then used the juices that coated them to lubricate my puckered sphincter.

"Fuck my ass!" I pleaded, expecting his hand to come crashing down on my cheek again.

But he didn't slap me with his hand; instead, he slapped me with his words, "I bet that ass has been stuffed with more black cock than white."

I instantly thought of Franklin and his huge black cock being stuffed in my ass.

I pleaded again, "Please give me that beautiful Italian cock in my tight ass."

"Shut the fuck up slut!" he shot back, then added, "I'll fuck that whore ass when I'm good and ready."

I encouraged him. "Please show me that Italian cock is better than black cock."

His hand cracked against my ass again.

"Go ahead, spank me like a little white boy instead of giving me a good Italian ass fucking," I nearly hissed at him.

I could tell I was starting to piss him off because this crack of his sexual whip was even faster and harder.

"You can't spank me into submission, little boy. I'll only submit if you fuck my tight whore ass with your hard cock," I shot back.

I hooked four fingers in my sphincter and pulled it open, showing him the dark tunnel I was begging him to fill.

I felt him rise off his haunches, and his fingers replaced mine, holding me wide open.

"I'll show you who's gonna submit, you fucking slut whore," Frankie exclaimed as he pressed his cock against my flesh.

"That's it, give it to me!" I begged.

His cock entered me fast and hard, sliding along my colon until his balls came to rest against my pussy.

"Fuckin tight whore ass," he said as my muscles clenched his granite-like cock.

He pulled back, and I heard his cock head pop from the gaping opening to my ass.

In an instant, he was thrusting in again, filling me with searing cock.

"Fuckin tight," he exclaimed as his hands dug into the stinging flesh on either side of my ass.

I reached between my legs and dove three fingers in my sopping wet pussy and could feel his hard cock through the thin wall of flesh separating the two fuck tubes.

"Fuck your whore's ass," I encouraged him.

His hands slid up my back, one hooking over a shoulder and one grasping a fist full of hair.

"I'm gonna fill this cum bucket with hot thick Italian sauce," Frankie exclaimed.

With that, he pulled hard on my hair, raising me off the pillows and stretching my neck muscles tight as he pounded into me.

"Yes, unload those big balls in my ass!" I exclaimed.

His cock swelled and stretched my ass, then exploded thick streams of searing hot cum flooded into me. His groans of ecstasy filled the room as sure as his cock filled my ass. As I felt him begin to withdraw, I moved forward a little, and as soon as his cock popped back out of my ass, I twisted around and flipped my legs on either side of him, capturing his hard cock in my hand.

My lips covered the head, and I sucked him completely dry, drawing the last of his glorious deposit into my mouth and swallowing it greedily.

"Suck the cum outta me slut!" he exclaimed.

I sucked hard on his cock head, wanting every drop of his thick Italian sauce in my whore mouth.

Once I was sure his cock was finished oozing sweet-tasting cum I began licking him clean, letting his cock slide all over my face as I gathered his cum with my lips and tongue.

"And that, my dear boy, is how a cum slut takes care of her man," I said as I released his cock from my grip.

I moved aside, and he collapsed on the bed, completely spent.

Sliding off the bed, I went to the bathroom to survey the damage. I looked a mess again, and as I turned and looked at the reflection of my ass in the mirror, not only was it a brilliant red, but several spots of smeared blood could be seen where he'd cracked my ass repeatedly.

A warm moist washcloth erased the residue of an incredible fuck but did nothing to soothe the stinging red sexual tattoos on my ass cheeks.

Perhaps a warm soak when I got home would help. I quietly made my way past Frankie, who was comatose on the bed, and into the living room. Gene was still sitting where he had collapsed after I finished him, but his head was back, and it appeared he had drifted off to sleep.

Ken, on the other hand, was wide awake and stood up, walking toward me as I slowly closed the bedroom door.

"Christ, Angel, I thought he was going to kill you in there," Ken remarked.

I just smiled and began gathering up my things, then began dressing to leave.

Ken walked over and put a hand on my shoulder. "You know you're welcome to stay the night," he offered.

I looked up into his eyes, "A whore knows when it's time to go, and it's that time."

I didn't want to be there in the morning for a complimentary breakfast fuck, so I finished dressing and started toward the door.

Ken moved between me and the door and touched my shoulders.

"I'd like to see you again but alone next time," he said.

I fumbled through my purse and withdrew an Elegant Escorts business card. Handing it to him, I said, "Be prepared to pay a lot more next time. But I'd be yours for the night then. I said.

He looked at the card and said. "I'll be calling."

It was then I thought of a minor complication, "If you do, don't mention tonight. My employer frowns on his girls freelancing."

He moved aside and drew his fingers to his lips. "My lips are sealed," he said.

Pulling the door open, I thanked him for his business, then headed for the elevator.

My ass still stung, and I actually felt a little abused. I'd have tomorrow to recover from the onslaught of three cocks, hopefully in time for my next appointment.

As I drove home, I thought about the events of the last week and a half. I had quickly dumped my football replacement lovers, hooked up with Franklin, and turned myself into a high-priced escort.

The title high-priced escort was just a fancy name for a common whore. I loved the money and, to be totally honest, love the sex, but the manner in which Frankie referred to me as his whore slut and his cum bucket was stuck in my head.

If I continue in the business, I'd have to get used to that kind of reference, which would take some time.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments