Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 8

"Angel’s first appointment."

70
18 Comments 18
2.1k Views 2.1k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Author's Notes

"Filled with anticipation and anxiety Angel meets her first client. Mr. Mouse puts her at ease during lunch and then she drives him insane in an afternoon of steamy lovemaking."

The anticipation and anxiety for my first appointment had been building all morning, and as I turned the key in the ignition of the Benz outside Off the Avenue, my hand was trembling, and my stomach was in knots. I stepped out of the car and smoothed my tight pencil skirt down the front of my thighs.

I scanned the parking lot for a man alone, not knowing what Mickey looked like. I had arrived almost ten minutes early, and when no one stood out, I assumed he had not yet arrived. Outwardly, I appeared like an intelligent businesswoman waiting for others to join me for lunch; inside, I was a jumble of nerves. Would Mickey find me attractive? Would I be capable of sharing lunch with a total stranger and then offering him my body? I wasn't sure of that.

As I toyed with my perfectly teased auburn hair, a black SUV swerved into a space two beyond the Benz. I watched with extraordinary interest as the driver got out and slammed the door shut. An instant later, he rounded the back, a pleasant smile on his lips.

"Angel?" he asked as he approached.

I extended my hand and replied, "Yes, Mickey?"

"I'm so sorry I'm late; traffic was horrendous,” he said apologetically.

I smiled and offered, "You're not late; I was a few minutes early."

As we shook hands, he replied, "You're very kind, and absolutely gorgeous."

His compliment put my nervous anxiety at ease, and the knots in my stomach disappeared.

Mickey released my hand and moved his to the small of my back. "Shall we?" he asked, motioning toward the entrance.

His hand remained on my back until we neared the door, then slipped off as he reached for the handle and pulled it open for me. I stepped inside, and said, "Thank you,”

Off the Avenue is a bright and cheery place—festive decor and tables for small groups. The tables are covered with Mackenzie-Childs-style black and white checkerboard tablecloths. Some tables set for parties of four and others for more intimate parties of two. Floral arrangements served as centerpieces on every table.

A young woman greeted us as we stepped inside. Mickey grinned politely at her and said, "Reservation for Mouse."

“Of course, Mr. Mouse, your table is prepared,” she replied.

My broad smile and soft chuckle acknowledged that the reservation was made in a fictitious name.

"Right this way, Mr. Mouse,” she said, unknowing that she was seating such a famous person.

Mickey motioned for me to follow her, and then he slowly walked behind me. I seized the opportunity to practice my most seductive walk as I was sure he was carefully examining my shapely legs and the seams running up the back.

"Here we are,” the girl announced, reaching our table for two.

"Thank you," Mickey said.

"You're welcome; enjoy your lunch,” she replied.

Mickey helped me with my chair and then sat across the table from me. His hands rested flat on the table beside the lovely place setting.

I smiled, then reached around the flowers and placed my hand on his.

"I love your sense of humor," I commented.

His broad grin acknowledged that he appreciated that I'd picked up on his fictitious last name.

Our waitress arrived carrying two menus and a wine list. As she mentioned the specials for the day, I studied his face. His hair was average length, and its salt and pepper color gave him a distinguished look. Mickey has steel gray eyes that look as if they could pierce your soul if he stared long enough. He was clean-shaven and had a light olive complexion that I guessed was of Middle Eastern ancestry.

"I'll give you a few minutes to browse the menu, and then I'll be ready to take your order," she said after finishing with the specials.

"Would you like a drink, Angel?" Mickey asked, his use of my name, bringing me back from my semi-dream state while I studied his very handsome face.

"Yes, please. I'd love a glass of white wine,” I quickly answered, thinking I needed to pay closer attention to my surroundings.

He smiled and looked at our waitress. "A bottle of Riesling will be fine,” he said.

Mickey obviously was somewhat of a connoisseur, ordering a German white that goes well with several types of food.

Once alone, Mickey turned his attention to me. His eyes, those piercing steel gray eyes, thoroughly studying my face. "Your pictures don't do you justice,” he remarked.

"Now, who's being very kind," I replied, mimicking his comment outside the cafe.

Within a few minutes, Mickey had put my mind at ease, and since the luncheon crowd wasn't large, I felt comfortable speaking openly. "What photos did the office send you?" I asked.

"I received three pictures on my iPhone,” he replied as he reached into the breast pocket of his sports jacket.

He pressed a button or two, then slid the phone across the checkerboard tablecloth. Three tiny images were displayed on the screen, too small to see any detail but large enough to see which three he'd received. One was a close-up headshot taken during the first set with Craig. The second was a shot of my exposed back with my head turned, looking over my shoulder, and of course, there was one of my head resting seductively over the skull of a pure white polar bear.

"Those were taken just yesterday," I commented, knowing that Mickey had scheduled our appointment before he knew what I looked like.

The waitress returned with our wine and, after pouring a tiny amount into Mickey's glass for his approval, finished filling his and then my glass.

"I think you'll enjoy this vintage," he remarked.

I lifted my glass first to toast him, then took a sip. The Riesling had a distinctive apple flavor that appealed to my palate. "This is lovely," I remarked after savoring the taste of the fine wine.

His smile acknowledged that he was happy I was pleased.

"Are you ready to order?" the young waitress asked.

I hadn't even looked at the menu, but Mickey was familiar with the cafe's offerings. "We'll have the blackened swordfish,” he replied.

"Very good. Please enjoy your wine,” she said, then turned to place our luncheon order.

As Mickey returned his attention to me, I smiled and said, "I love a man who takes charge." Letting him know that I could easily be turned into pudding by his charms.

I wasn't sure if asking more about him was appropriate since this was my first appointment, so I kept the conversation directed to Elegant Escorts.

"Have you had appointments with any of our other girls?" I asked.

He smiled and then answered, "All five and several who are no longer with the firm."

I liked the fact that Daddy had scheduled me with a repeat customer. It eased me further, knowing his gentlemanly approach would most likely continue after lunch.

"When the office notified me of your employment, I automatically scheduled an appointment,” he explained.

"Why is that?" I questioned him.

He grinned and said. "Never been disappointed before, and I'm certain that streak will continue."

I was sure his comment meant he couldn't wait for our appointment to move forward later this afternoon.

"Thank you. I'll try my best to exceed your expectations,” I quietly replied.

I saw no reason why a little flirting during lunch would be taken as something less than classy, so when I lifted my wine glass to my lips, I also lifted my other delicate hand to the pure white silk fabric above the lapel of my suit coat.

Mickey's eyes were drawn to my slim fingers and followed the sexy French manicured nails as they slowly slid down toward the vee of my jacket. His smile told me that a bit of light flirting was fine with him.

He scanned the surrounding tables and, after confirming no one in particular was within earshot, quietly asked. "How long have you been in the business?"

I smiled softly, then leaned closer to him, our faces separated by the lovely floral arrangement I whispered, "I'm a virgin, Mr. Mouse."

His somewhat surprised expression acknowledged that he was led to believe I had moved to Elegant Escorts from some other similar business arrangement.

"I'll be gentle,” he replied, a smile on his lips.

I returned his smile with an even broader one, then said, "Not too gentle, I hope."

His hand slid across the table and slowly covered mine. The warm, soft texture of his palm felt wonderful, and I shuddered briefly as a result of his gentle touch.

"Your swordfish,” the waitress said, interrupting a most pleasurable moment.

Our lunch was placed in front of us—a delicious-looking fillet of fish surrounded by bright vegetables and the obligatory red-skinned potato sliced in thin slivers. The aroma of the blackened swordfish was heavenly, and my mouth watered slightly in anticipation of the first taste.

"You'll love this dish," Mickey commented as he unfolded his checkerboard napkin and placed it on his lap.

I picked mine up at one corner and let it fall open then, placed it on my lap.

"It's best when it is still pipping hot," Mickey said as he pressed his fork into the inch-thick swordfish steak.

I used my knife to slice through the perfectly prepared fish, then lifted a morsel to my mouth.

It tasted better than it smelled. "It melts in your mouth," I commented after my taste buds nearly exploded with the wonderful flavor, and I swallowed my first bite.

Mickey waved his fork in the air and then said. "Well, dig in, darlin."

His use of that term of endearment made me smile, but I took his advice and began eating my meal with the same gusto as him.

I took a sip of wine, and as Mickey had mentioned earlier, its flavor accentuated the excellent taste of the fish.

I quickly learned that the experiences of our clientele, who could enjoy the finer things in life without concern for the cost, was a benefit I'd enjoy immensely.

Mickey and I finished our meal almost simultaneously, and as he placed his napkin over the empty plate, he said, "Can I refill your wine?"

"Oh yes, please,” I quickly replied, wanting to enjoy the apple fragrance and sweet taste of the wine.

Our waitress returned and, while clearing the dishes, asked, "Can I interest you in dessert?"

Without turning his attention to the young woman and keeping his steely, gray eyes fixed on mine, he replied, "No, thank you. We're having dessert elsewhere later."

My smile acknowledged that I understood that I would be his dessert and he would be mine.

"Very good. I'll bring your check when you've finished your wine," she explained as she turned and walked away.

Mickey lifted his wine glass and offered a whispered toast, "Here's to exceptional lovemaking."

I clinked my glass lightly against his, then added, "With a perfect gentleman."

As we finished our wine, I decided I had to know more about this remarkable man. "Can I ask you a personal question?" I said.

"Certainly,” Mickey quickly replied.

"I'm wondering what you do for a living," I asked.

"I was in investments for a very long time. Fortunately, some returned far more than anticipated; now I enjoy the results of those extraordinary returns,” he explained.

I assumed that what his explanation meant was that he had made a killing in the stock market. Perhaps if he were pleased later and became a steady client, I could draw on his knowledge as my nest egg grew.

Mickey's cell phone rang, and he excused himself, standing and walking away to take a private call.

Watching him walk away, I glanced at the clock across the room. It was two fifteen. Amazingly, our appointment had taken almost two hours, and I anxiously awaited the next part of our afternoon.

Mickey slipped his cell back into his breast pocket and then walked to where our waitress was waiting for him to finish his call. He returned to our table, and instead of sitting, he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to get you alone."

He helped me out of my chair and, like he did when we first met, moved his hand to the small of my back—but this time, his hand applied more pressure, and an all too familiar warmth flamed up in my loins.

This time, when he held the door as we left the cafe, his hand slipped from my back; I captured it with my delicate hand and held on.

Hand in hand, we walk across the small distance to the curb.

"Where did you park?" Mickey asked.

I pointed to my Benz and said. "I'm right here."

He turned to face me and held both hands between us. "Are you sure you're a virgin?" he asked with a broad smile on his lips.

I chuckled and, as I nodded toward my costly ride, said, "The fruits of a previous life."

"I was going to suggest that you ride with me, but this isn't the kind of car you just let parked anywhere for too long,” he remarked.

"I could follow you," I suggested.

He smiled and said, "I'd rather not let you out of my sight. I'll ride with you and send someone for my car later."

I slipped my hand from his and into my small clutch, retrieving my key, "I have a better idea. How about you drive,” I said, handing him my key.

"Sweet," Mickey exclaimed, then asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Explicitly,” I immediately replied.

I approached the passenger side door and waited for my gentleman escort to open it. As I slipped into the passenger seat, I let my tight skirt ride up my legs, giving Mickey a glimpse of the darker top of my silk stockings.

He lingered for a moment, enjoying the view of my shapely legs, then closed the door and rounded the front of the Benz.

"These are such awesome cars,” he commented as he slipped in beside me.

As he gunned the motor and the Benz reacted, I wondered if I'd made a mistake letting him get behind the wheel of my car, but he slowed down as we turned onto the avenue and headed for... well, I wasn't sure where we were headed so I asked, "Where are you taking me?"

Mickey glanced toward me and then said, "I have an apartment downtown for private meetings."

"Sounds good to me," I answered.

I wanted to get the negotiations for my tip taken care of before we arrived at his place, but I wasn't sure how to start.

"Mickey, we should agree..” he interrupted me. "Three hours five hundred an hour." Stating his initial offer. Which I quickly accepted.

"My game, my rules,” he added as a condition of his offer.

"I'm good with that,” I instantly replied.

He giggled and then said, "You're not a very good negotiator, Angel. You should always make a counteroffer to see if someone is willing to agree to more."

I turned slightly toward him, lifting my thigh, and gave him a shapely leg to gaze at. "Your offer is more than fair, and I wouldn't want to negotiate myself out of a possible repeat appointment," I said.

"Excellent point," Mickey responded.

I had one final hurdle to clear, which I suspected would be a walk in the park, considering I found him extremely attractive and very sexy.

Mickey steered the Benz into a narrow driveway between two very tall buildings. Just inside, there was a guard shack and a yellow gate, much like you'd see at a municipal parking garage. He slowed the Benz to a stop beside the shack.

"New ride, Mickey?" the attendant asked.

"Nope, I borrowed this from a good friend,” he replied.

As the attendant raised the gate, he remarked, "Wish I had such friends."

Driving through the gate, we started up a very steep incline, which led to the second story, where an oversized, well-lit private garage was located.

Driving to his assigned spot, I noticed almost every car looked expensive. "There must be a couple million dollars worth of cars in here," I remarked as he pulled into space eight seventy-five.

"Let me guess? Eighth-floor apartment number seventy-five," I asked.

He smiled, then replied, “You're good."

I leaned over and ran the backs of my fingers along his jaw. "We'll see," I said, letting my sexy nails linger on his flesh.

As he handed me my key, Mickey said, "Please, let me get the door for you."

I smiled and nodded yes, knowing he had an ulterior motive to have a closer look at my shapely, sexy legs.

He had parked a little closer than he should have to the car next to us, and with the wide doors of the Benz coupe, he couldn't open it fully. I twisted in the seat, and as I lifted my heels over the rocker panel, my skirt rode up my thighs, giving him a spectacular view of not only the lacey tops of my stockings but the creamy smooth flesh above.

"Sorry about the tight fit,” he said as I sidestepped toward the rear of the car.

As I squeezed between him and the quarter panel, I pressed my body against his. "I'm hoping for a very tight fit," I said.

His sexy grin confirmed he was hoping for the same.

I pressed the lock button as we walked away and heard the familiar double beep signaling the Benz alarm was activated.

"This way," Mickey said, touching my back, but this time, he allowed it to ride a little lower, feeling the movement of my ass as we walked.

The antiquated elevator took far too long, lifting us to the eighth floor, giving him time to stare deeply into my eyes with his steel gray heart piercers.

My anticipation had been building ever since we left the restaurant, and as we walked down the long hall toward apartment seventy-five, I could feel the moisture build in my pussy.

"That's a long walk," I commented as Mickey inserted his key in the lock.

As he pushed the door open, he replied, "Hope it didn't wear you out."

I turned sideways, and as I slipped by his outstretched arm, I said, "Nope, that's your job."

Mickey closed and locked the door, then took my hand and led me into his apartment. It was well-appointed with costly-looking furniture, but it lacked a woman's decorating touch. In one corner of the room, a winding spiral staircase led to a loft overlooking the very comfortable room.

"Make yourself at home,” he said as we walked into the living room.

I smiled and said, "Thank you, Mick."

"Can I make you a drink?" he asked.

I wanted a clear head, so I declined, "I'm good, thanks."

"Mind if I have one?" He asked.

I smiled and then reminded him, "Your game, your rules."

He walked to the handsome bar in one corner of the room and poured himself a glass of what I assumed was straight bourbon. After dropping a couple of ice cubes in the drink, he returned to where I was standing.

"I said you could make yourself at home,” he repeated.

The furniture was arranged in the living room so that four or five people could sit facing each other, and I didn't see a television, which I figured was in another room. As Mick— I'd decided to shorten his name—sat down on one end of the large black leather sofa. I walked across the room to the picture window. His apartment overlooked the downtown area, and I could see people eight stories below scurrying back and forth, taking care of business.

I decided it was time for me to do the same. Turning to face him, I smiled and slowly unbuttoned my suit jacket. As it fell open, I began walking toward him very slowly and very seductively. My jacket slipped off my shoulders, and I lay it over one of the black leather chairs facing the sofa where Mick sat, his steel gray eyes fixed on me.

Mick reached to his right and picked up a remote control; he pointed it toward the bar. Soft rock instantly began to fill the room, seemingly coming from all four corners.

"Stop,” he said, holding his hand up toward me.

I did as instructed, letting my legs stretch the pencil skirt taut over my sexy thighs.

He smiled and then said, "Strip for me."

I returned his smile with a sensual one of my own as my hips began moving to the sounds of a song I knew, but couldn't remember the name.

Mick had his hypnotic eyes focused on me as my hips gyrated to the strong beat of the music.

I slid my outstretched fingers up over the white silk blouse covering my abdomen, then my breasts, pressing them together and leaning slightly toward him, allowing a sensuous glimpse at my lush, deep cleavage.

Mick smiled, knowing that my seductive strip tease wouldn't be over until he was thoroughly aroused.

I moved my fingers to the silk fabric just below the collar, then down to toy with the first tiny unopened button. My French manicured nails teased with the button momentarily, then slipped it through the small opening.

Mick smiled and then said, "You're such a tease."

"You have no idea," I replied as I dropped my delicate fingers to the next button.

Four buttons and two songs later, my sexy silk blouse lay open to the waistline of my tight skirt.

Mick leaned forward and slipped out of his sport coat, tossing it to the opposite end of the leather sofa.

"Getting warm?" I asked.

He smiled, then replied, "A little."

I turned up the heat, slipping my fingers beneath the silk, and as I slid them up across the open buttons, I spread it further until it stretched on either side of my black-lace-covered tits.

My hips continued their seductive gyrations as my feet moved until I was dancing with my back to him.

Outstretched fingers with flashing white tips slowly slid from the back of my thighs up over my shapely ass, then came together at the tiny metal tab topping the zipper of my skirt.

I slowly drew it down the scant six inches, releasing my stove pipe skirt's firm grip around my waist but doing nothing to release the tight fit over my hips.

My hands slid back up to grasp the material at my waist, and then I began moving my hips front and then backward. Each time I moved them forward, I slipped the fabric down a little, and each time I moved back, the skirt stretched tight over my ass.

"You are so hot!" Mick exclaimed as my sexy garment slowly descended from my ass.

It's amazing how long it can take to slide one small garment off your body when you're trying to arouse the man watching so intently. Finally, the skirt fell to the floor around my heels.

The silk blouse covered my ass but did little to hide the outline of the firm cheeks. Below the hem of my blouse, my creamy thighs and the silk-seamed stockings that covered my shapely legs were exposed to his voyeuristic stare.

I stepped out of the puddle of fabric around my feet and then kicked my skirt aside.

"Gorgeous legs,” Mick complimented me from behind.

My hips and ass picked up the beat of the music and again began moving seductively as my fingers quickly undid the final two buttons of my blouse.

I slipped the slinky garment off my shoulders and held it with my left hand as I stretched my arm to my side. The silk blouse fluttered to the floor when I opened my hand.

I let Mick enjoy the view of my creamy-white ass accentuated by the thin straps of my black thong and seamed stocking for a moment or two, then gyrated my hips along with my feet to turn and face him.

Mick apparently is an ass and legs man because as I faced him, I noticed a rather sizable bulge in his tailored slacks, the apparent effect of the sensual removal of my skirt and blouse.

His tongue moistened his lips in anticipation as his sexy eyes gazed longingly at the soft cleavage now exposed in the deep vee of my lace bra.

I began dancing toward him, then paused to lean slightly forward and drew my shoulders in, allowing the satiny straps to slip from my shoulders partway down my arms.

Without straightening up, I slipped my fingers into the lush cleavage between my tits, then slowly peeled the lace cups down off my pleasure spheres.

He gasped as I straightened up, and my breasts were finally exposed to his lecherous gaze.

My hands slid over the hard nubs centered on each breast, and I took time to roll the taut nipples between thumb and forefinger slowly.

My dance moved forward, and his legs opened wider to allow me to dance to the edge of the couch. My flaring hips and lush firm tits swayed independently of each other, giving him more gyrating flesh to stare lustfully at.

His slacks were now tented by the surging erection they covered.

I slowly dropped to my knees between his thighs. My skillful fingers reached out and undid the buttons at his wrists, then slid in to gently squeeze the firm muscles on top of his thighs.

As I moved my hands up each strong leg toward the buttons that held his shirt together, I paused to softly stroke his rock-hard cock through the fabric that imprisoned it.

Mick moaned softly as my delicate caress moved along the object of my desire.

I didn't take nearly the amount of time unbuttoning his shirt as I had my blouse, but I still took time to lightly scratch his flesh as my deft digits descended toward his waist.

His eyes—those awesome piercing steel gray eyes—stared intently into mine as I tugged the shirt from beneath his slacks. He leaned slightly forward as I peeled the garment off his shoulders, then tossed it toward his sports coat.

I leaned back and surveyed his naked torso. His pectoral muscles were well-defined and covered by a hint of hair. Erect nipples rose from his tanned chest, begging to be suckled. Below, while not as defined, his abdominal muscles still formed a perfect six-pack of very kissable flesh.

I smiled and then asked, "You must work out often?"

"Not as often as I should,” he replied, his eyes briefly rising to mine from their lustful gaze on my tits.

"Do you like my tits?" I asked, knowing it was a silly question.

He leaned forward just a tad and whispered, "Angel, I love your tits."

I smiled, then leaned forward, placing my soft full tits in his lap. To the slow beat of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, I began sliding my tits over his rock-hard cock. Moving side to side, then back and forth, my lush pleasure mounds caressed his imprisoned erection.

I tilted my head back and stared into his sexy eyes as my tits continued their slow sensual massage of his throbbing cock.

"Do you want me to take it out?" I asked, seemingly filled with silly questions at the moment.

Mick replied with one word, "Yes!"

I reached out with one hand to undo his belt and slipped the other between my lush tits.

Not wanting to sound silly again, I said, "I want that hard cock right here."

His belt opened, and my hands quickly undid the clasp of his slacks. Holding the waistband with two sexy fingers, I extended my pinkie of the other, much like an elegant lady would hold a delicate tea cup, and pulled his zipper open.

Mick lifted his hips, and in an instant, his slacks were around his ankles. I reached down and slipped off both loafers, tossing them aside, then gathered his slacks and disposed of them also.

His black silk boxers tented up, stretched by the rock-hard cock beneath.

I moved forward and slid my tits over the silk, eliciting another sensual moan from his throat. The silk fabric caressed my hard nipples, and they began tingling as they slipped over the smooth material.

His throbbing cock twitched involuntarily, pressing against the silk, begging to be released.

As my fingers moved to the bottom of two buttons that held his boxers around his waist, I looked into his sexy eyes and whispered, "I love hard cock between my tits.

The button slipped through the small hole, and I slipped my delicate fingers through the opening, finding his throbbing shaft. My fingertips danced along the quivering flesh until they reached the bulging smooth cock head at the end.

Mick groaned deeply when my hand circled his velvety head, and I slowly drew it through the opening of his boxers.

His manly scent instantly wafted into my nostrils, and my brain sent a signal to my saliva glands, causing my mouth to water.

His cock was throbbing intensely in my hand; the velvety smooth head poised a good eight inches above the silk opening it extended from.

I leaned forward and softly placed his cock between my lush firm tits, deep in the soft cleavage

"Fuck them,” I pleaded.

Mick's hips began slowly thrusting up off the leather couch.

FairyHairyNina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FairyHairyNina

The silk fabric on either side of his pulsing cock slid over my nipples, sending swirls of pleasure spiraling off toward my brain.

His throbbing cock slid up and down between my pleasure mounds, the bulging urethra pressed tightly against my sensitive flesh.

His hands moved in and laced into the hair above my ears and then lifted my face toward his.

Mick's tongue appeared between moist lips, and I instantly wrapped my soft lips around it, sucking him into my mouth.

Our kiss began with more intensity than I thought possible, and as we probed each other's mouths and suckled each other's lips, the intensity built and left me gasping for air when we finally broke the incredible kiss off.

His lips moved along my jawline, reaching one sensitive ear. "Let's go upstairs,” he whispered.

I moved back, and Mick helped me stand between his muscular, tanned legs, then stood himself. He reached down and pushed his throbbing cock back beneath the silk boxers, then took my hand in his.

It was almost as if this incredible man had scripted it as he led me toward the spiral staircase in the corner. Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven began playing.

Our stairway to heaven was only wide enough for one, so I took the lead and let Mick enjoy the view from behind and below.

I stepped from the stairway into his bedroom. A massive four-post bed was positioned across one corner. In the opposite corner was a third black leather chair similar to the two in the living room below.

A rich wood railing protected the room and allowed occupants to look over and down toward the living room.

I leaned against the railing as Mick stood behind his silk-covered loins pressing firmly against my ass.

His soft hands undid the tiny clasp behind my back and slid my sexy black lace bra off my arms. He dropped it, and I watched as it fell to the living room floor below.

"You are so incredibly sexy," he whispered as his lips nuzzled into my ear.

Soft hands circled my form and gently cupped both heaving tits. His wonderful soft palms slipped up to press the hard flesh of my nipples against his skin.

I reached around and slowly began stroking his silk-covered cock, wanting its throbbing naked flesh in my hand.

"I want you," I whispered as I turned my head slightly toward where his lips kissed my shoulder.

His soft hands moved over every inch of my heaving breasts, gingerly squeezing the soft mounds and occasionally lightly pinching the erect nipples at their core.

His lips and soft hands brought me to new heights of sexual arousal, and my quivering body melted back into his.

I slipped my fingers through the opening in his boxers and circled his throbbing shaft with my hand.

His hands rested on my shoulders; one pushed, and the other pulled, turning me around to face him. He moved forward, pressing me against the solid wooden railing as his masculine chest crushed against my tits.

Our mouths came together, and his tongue probed between my lips. A soft moan escaped my throat as his soft lips and probing tongue passionately made love to my mouth. Below, my fingers moved up and down his aching cock.

I broke our passionate kiss and then whispered in his ear, "I need to taste your cock."

Mick moved back a half step, allowing me space to slither down his body until I knelt before him.

My hands slid up his thighs, teasing the solid muscles beneath his tanned skin, finally reaching the silk cock prison of his boxers.

I looked up into his piercing eyes and whispered, "I want it all."

My fingers hooked over silk, and I drew his boxers down his muscular thighs, finally exposing his complete erection as his silk boxers fell to the floor. His throbbing cock stood at perfect attention, curving up and away from his scrotum and its cum producing balls.

One hand reached up and fondled his balls while the other lightly stroked the twitching shaft.

Mick's cock was a full eight inches, topped with a perfectly shaped head for sucking. The velvety corona flared noticeably from the shaft, and his thick urethra bulged strongly along the bottom of his shaft. It twitched involuntarily in my hand as I softly stroked the length.

"Take it in your mouth,” Mick pleaded.

I drew it down and, as I leaned forward, inhaled deeply through my nose, filling my sinuses with his masculine fragrance. My lips parted, and I flicked my tongue at the head, the tip first touching where his corona blends into the shaft on the bottom, then drawing up until I pressed into the tiny cum slit.

My tongue slowly circled the searing cock head, then moved down to softly massage the velvety flesh of his corona before finally closing around the head and bathing it in warm saliva.

With his cock head held firmly between my lips, I released my hands and slid them around to claw at the tight flesh on his ass.

"Yes, that's it!" Mick exclaimed as my hands pulled him toward me. Inch after glorious inch of throbbing cock slipped through my lips.

I pulled back and lavished his cock head with a tongue bath for a moment, then looked up into his steel gray hypnotic eyes.

"Take it all," he begged.

I pulled his ass toward me again, pressing his cock deeper. The flaring head wedged into the opening of my throat, and then, as I pulled harder, it turned the corner and slipped into my throat.

"Oh god," Mick exclaimed as my nose nestled into his pubic mound.

He reached out and placed his hand on my head, his strong fingers stretched down the back toward my neck. His hand pulled me tighter against his loins as he thrust forward with his hips, trying to force himself deeper into my hot, tight throat. My nose was crushed against his pelvic mound.

He pulled back until his wonderful throbbing cock slipped from my lips, then thrust in again, driving his surging cock around the bend and deep into my throat.

"Fuck my hot mouth,” I pleaded between thrusts.

I slipped two fingers under the wet triangle of lace covering my pussy and plunged them into my searing hot cunt.

He fucked my mouth, and I pleasured myself for several minutes, then he pulled out and released his death grip on my skull. "I need to fuck your hot pussy," Mick exclaimed.

He pulled me up and lifted my feet off the floor, carrying me the short distance to his enormous bed. I was deposited on the vast mattress like a rag doll, flopping down and then bouncing once near the middle.

Mick reached for my hips and forcefully removed my lace thong. My wet sex lay open before him. Glistening in the light, twitching with anticipation of his first strong plunge to its fiery depths.

My thighs opened wide, and I stretched my arms toward him as he mounted the bed.

"Fuck me, Mickey," I pleaded.

He crawled up between my silken thighs, holding his torso above me with straight arms. I reached between our loins and grasped his pulsing cock guiding it to my vulva. Sliding the velvety tip through the swollen lips and coating it with my juices.

"Now, Mick, gimme that gorgeous cock,” I begged as I released my hold.

He entered me slowly at first, plunging inside and spreading my tight flesh perfectly. I instantly molded to his incredible shape and grasped at his throbbing cock internally. As he hit bottom, his balls came to rest against my ass. His cock was the perfect length to fill me without stretching. Its velvety head softly bumped into my tight cervix, the flaring corona massaging my G-spot.

"God, that feels so good," I whispered. Mick pulled back and then thrust harder into my twitching pussy. Again, his beautiful corona rubbed sensually over my G-spot, and my loins came alive.

I clenched my muscles tightly around his shaft, massaging him as he withdrew again, then locked my heels behind his back and began pulling him toward me with my legs.

"Fuck me harder," I pleaded.

His rhythm increased, and he was soon pounding his throbbing cock into me. My pussy accepted his surging cock, happily setting my loins on fire and sending swirl after glorious swirl of pleasure coursing through my body.

He pulled out and sat back on his haunches. "You on top now," he commanded.

I slipped from under his muscular body and waited for him to recline on the bed. His cock stood straight up, poised to have me drop my hot pussy over it.

I mounted him quickly, wanting his pulsing cock buried inside me again.

Mick grasped his erection and brought the glistening head to my swollen, wet lips. As soon as I felt it spread me open, I impaled myself on its throbbing length. A deep guttural moan escaped my throat as he filled me, sending a spear of absolute pleasure blasting up my spine and exploding in my brain.

"What beautiful tits," Mick said as his strong hands moved up to roughly manhandle my heaving breasts.

My hips began a slow, methodical rhythm lifting then plunging on his very hard cock. With each plunge, the velvety smooth corona massaged my G-spot, sending tingling sensations of ecstasy swirling through my loins.

"Fuck me!" Mick exclaimed, my searing hot, swollen cunt caressing every inch of his cock.

His hands dropped to my hips and rode them as they moved up and down like a sensuous carousel of lust sliding up and down on his steel-hard cock.

I leaned forward and grasped one corner post of his bed, dangling my soft tits inches above his mouth.

Like a rider reaching for the golden ring, his lips reached for and sucked one taut nipple between them.

"Oh god, yes, suck my nipples!" I screamed

His lips and tongue pleasured the erect nipples like he'd never sucked a tight hard nipple before.

"Yes, baby, yes!" I moaned over and over, swinging my tits side to side so he could pleasure both nipples.

My hips continued their rhythmic, sensual ride, and I began feeling more and more signs that his wonderful cock would soon be driving me over the edge. My swollen flesh sucked at his cock each time I lifted, then relaxed and accepted his fuck pole as I slammed down over it.

"I'm gonna cum,” I nearly screamed.

Mick began thrusting up off the bed, meeting every sensual plunge down. My loins began to go numb as the wondrous beginnings of my orgasm swirled through me.

"Oh, YES!" I screamed as the full force of my climax slammed into me. My hips became a blur of sensual flesh, and his muscular thighs slapped up against my ass.

"Oh god, oh god!" I moaned, feeling wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure wash over me.

I rode his beautiful cock up and over the peak of pleasure, then began a lustful, sensuous slide down the other side.

His lips released my nipple and moved to kiss and suckle between my tits, licking the soft cleavage with his broad flat tongue.

I released my orgasmic grip on the bedpost and collapsed on top of him, crushing my luxurious tits into his strong, sweaty chest.

My lips rested next to his ear between gasps for oxygen; I whispered, "Fuckin awesome."

Mick turned his face to mine and kissed me deeply, driving his tongue inside my gasping mouth as surely as his throbbing cock pushed into my twitching sopping wet pussy.

He let me rest for a minute, only stabbing his pulsing cock up once in a while.

Slowly, my breathing returned to something close to normal, and I pleaded for more. "Fuck me from behind," I said.

He nodded that he was ready for a change of position, and I lifted off his cock and then slithered down his sweaty body giving his hard cock a quick lick as my mouth passed it.

Kneeling between his legs, I turned around and reached for the footboard wanting something to push against once he began his doggie-style assault on my wet pussy.

I looked over my shoulder as he rose off the bed. His body glistened with sweat. Fuck me hard!" I pleaded as his strong hands came to rest on my ass.

I pressed back against those hands as he pressed forward, spreading me wide open to the impending assault.

With one quick thrust, he impaled me. His throbbing cock slammed into my hot box, and his balls slapped against my clit.

"That's it!" I screamed.

He pulled back until the raging cock head rested against my gaping hole, then invaded me again.

"Fuck me like that,” I pleaded.

Mick slowly thrust in, then as slowly pulled back until his flaring cock head slipped outside my pulsing, soaking wet pussy.

Over and over again, his slow-motion thrusts began lifting me toward the ultimate sexual pleasure, and I knew his wonderful technique would have me twitching and gasping for orgasmic pleasure very soon.

His hands rested gently on my hips with no need to pull me back as he slowly fucked me. I was in tune with his slow rhythm and pressed back slowly to meet each thrust.

"I love it slow and sensual like that," I admitted.

Mick loved it slow and sensual also because he continued pleasuring us both with his almost slow-motion fucking. His soft hands slid up my back and then circled to massage my tits and erect nipples gently. The soft orbs of pleasure swayed back and forth in tune with our lovemaking.

I supported my weight on one hand and used the other to slip between my thighs and finger my throbbing clit and his cock shaft as it moved in and out of my soaking wet cunt in slow sensuous strokes.

"I love how it grips my cock,” Mick whispered.

My pussy had long since molded itself to the shape of his cock like clay in the hands of an artisan, my pussy swelling to massage every nook and cranny of his wonderful cock.

Mick's cock and my fingers were working their magic, and I began to feel the tingling in my loins that always precedes my climax. I dropped my shoulders to the bed, arched my back, and let his slow sensual fuck take me to the brink of orgasm.

"Yes, Mick, make me cum,” I pleaded

Mick's hands grasped my ass a little firmer, but his thrusts continued their slow pace. Most orgasms hit me like a ton of bricks slamming into me and building to the peak quickly. But this one built with the same pace as his cock. Stroke by glorious stroke, my orgasm built. Moment by incredible moment, I slowly crawled up the climactic mountain until it released, and a tidal wave of pleasure consumed my body. My loins twitched, and my pussy convulsed on his slow-motion fucking cock.

"OH GOD!" I exclaimed as my body went into sexual overdrive, but his cock kept the same perfect rhythm.

I rode his incredible cock slowly over the pinnacle of pleasure, then just as slowly crawled on hands and knees down the other side until the mind-bending climax had subsided, and I was left a quivering mass of totally satisfied flesh.

"I've never cum so intensely," I whispered to him.

Mick thrust into my fiery depths, then stopped, his strong hands grasping at my soft ass cheeks, holding me firmly impaled on his raging cock. He flexed his muscles, causing the head to press up, applying even harder pressure against my G-spot.

I moaned softly, feeling the velvety flesh of his corona pressed into my most sensitive spot. His muscles relaxed, and the pressure reduced.

Mick began flexing, then relaxing his internal muscles over and over again, each time lifting the smooth cock head tighter against my G-spot.

With his balls resting against my clit and his cock doing a vertical dance deep inside, almost slapping my G-spot, I climaxed again. More rockets of pleasure fired off from my loins and burst in a grand finale of lust inside my brain.

"I'm cumming again!" I screamed as he kept me at the peak of orgasmic pleasure with his wonderfully talented muscles and pulsing cock.

I turned my head and looked back over my shoulder at him. The wide smile on his lips acknowledged that he had made me cum three times in a very short period of time. He clearly enjoyed pleasuring me in a way I had never been pleasured before. My body, and especially my loins, were turned into a tingling, quivering mass of sensuous flesh.

Mick withdrew and sat back on his haunches, his throbbing cock standing straight up from his loins.

I dropped my head and shoulders once again to the mattress, then reached around with long sexy fingers and spread my ass open.

"Fuck my tight ass," I begged as I used one finger to rim the tight puckered flesh of my sphincter.

"Are you sure?" Mick questioned.

I probed inside with my finger and then said, "Absolutely."

He rose, grasping his cock at the base, and moved forward, placing one hand on my ass again.

"Make it twitch inside," I pleaded.

He pressed the tip against my sphincter, and I relaxed my muscles.

"Give it to me,” I nearly commanded.

He pushed harder, and the puckered flesh stretched.

As his cock head slipped inside, I pushed back, driving him deeper into the dark, tight tunnel.

Mick moaned deeply as he sank deeper and deeper into my ass.

"Fuck that hot ass," I demanded.

His other hand grasped my ass, and ten strong fingers dug into the soft flesh.

With one strong thrust, his beautiful pulsing cock was buried in my hot tight ass.

"Now fuck my ass hard!" I screamed, urging him to assault me anally.

His strong hands pushed me forward as his hips moved away until his shimmering cock head slipped back through the tight rim.

As quickly as he withdrew, he thrust in again, hitting bottom with a resounding slap of his balls against my throbbing pussy. But this time, instead of pulling out again, he flexed his muscles, pulling my cock filled ass up.

He pulled back and then instantly pounded inside again, stretching my ass. Over and over again, his invading cock plunged in and filled my hot ass with throbbing meat.

"God, you fuck my ass so good!" I bellowed.

Mick's grunts, groans, and sensual moans acknowledged that my ass was giving him more pleasure than imaginable.

I wanted his hot thick cum shot inside my ass, but Mick had other ideas.

Pulling out, he sat back again, and as I turned, he demanded, "Lick the taste of your ass off my cock."

I captured his cock head between my lips and circled the swollen head with my wet tongue. Instantly my salivary glands exploded, filling my mouth with hot wet cock bathing saliva. I sucked and licked every inch of his incredible cock clean, then smiled up and him, my lips and most of my face wet with spit; I awaited his next sexual demand.

"On your knees slut!" he demanded, pointing to the side of the bed. I instantly obeyed and slipped off the bed to kneel before him as he moved to sit.

His steel gray eyes pierced mine as he pressed his fists into the soft bedding behind him and thrust his loins toward my cock craving body.

"Fuck it with those big tits,” he commanded.

I rose and captured his rock-hard cock between my soft mounds of pleasure. My hands pressed the warm flesh inward, completely engulfing him, then slowly started humping his pulsing cock between my ripe tits.

"That's it, fuck it like that,” he demanded.

I dipped my head and spat on his cock head when it pressed from between my tits, dragging hot saliva back into the soft flesh as I rose.

Over and over again, I rose then dropped, humping his glorious throbbing cock with my hot tit flesh, occasionally spitting into the cleavage to keep it well lubricated.

"It's burning my flesh," I said as I stared into his hypnotic gray eyes.

Slowly, his expression changed from one of complete pleasure to that of a man possessed. Possessed with the lustful desire for his own release.

"Cum in my mouth," I pleaded.

His eyes became sexual slits; his throbbing cock swelled as the hot cum pumped along its length toward the tiny opening at the tip. His deep guttural groan signaled the beginning of his orgasm.

I lifted it toward my open mouth and began stroking the shaft as his first thick shot of sweet cum flew into my cum craving mouth. My taste buds instantly recognized the sweet taste of cum his gorgeous cock was spewing as he pumped load after sweet thick load into my mouth. "YES!" Mick exclaimed.

His thick nectar filled my mouth and dribbled off my tongue, splashing on my soft tits below. As I continued jerking him, his cum shots became less intense and just oozed from the tip to drip onto my already wet tits running down over the taut nipples.

Strings of thick cum hung from my lips and chin as his cock finally expelled the final few drops over my delicate cock, stroking fingers.

I began licking and sucking the thick cum from his cock, rubbing it against my soft lips and wet tongue.

"Eat that cum,” Mick said, his eyes fixed on my cum coated face.

Holding his cock head in my mouth, I released my grip on the shaft and then used both hands to smear his thick cum completely across my heaving tits, giving them a glistening coating of his excellent seed.

He grasped his cock shaft and pulled it from my oral grip, then slapped it repeatedly against my extended tongue.

"Your a good little cock sucker,” he said as his cock rode up over my nose, smearing the tip with his sticky sweet cum.

I reached up and placed my hands on his legs, digging the nails into the tight, hard flesh on his thighs.

"I want you to throat fuck me as hard as you ass fucked me," I announced, wanting to implant the idea of a second appointment.

Mick glanced to his left at the alarm clock on the nightstand, then looked back at me and smiled before saying, "I've got an hour left."

My cum coated smile acknowledged that he could fuck my mouth as a sequel to the incredible sex we'd just shared.

Rising from my knees, I moved to his side and lay on the bed beside him, my head resting next to his thigh.

Mick smiled as he stood up, knowing I was offering my throat and mouth for his continued pleasure.

I slid back a little and let my head drape over the edge straightening my oral cavity for his use.

"Bury that beautiful hard cock deep in my throat," I pleaded.

Mick moved forward as I opened my mouth and extended my tongue.

His cock, still hard and pulsing, slipped between my soft lips and slid along my still cum coated tongue.

I inhaled deeply, filling my lungs with life-sustaining oxygen, knowing his invasion would be slow and complete. The velvety flair of his corona pressed through the tight ring at the back of my mouth, and I moaned sensually as his cock head slipped deep in my throat.

My muscles gripped his cock and softly massaged the throbbing flesh.

As his balls nestled against my face, Mick placed his strong hands on my tits and began squeezing them roughly.

I reached up and dug my nails into his ass, pulling him as deep as possible into my hot wet throat.

"Fuckin A!" Mick exclaimed.

He pulled back a little, then slapped his balls against my face again as his cock bottomed out deep in my throat.

My sharp nails dug into the flesh on his ass as I urged him to fuck my mouth harder.

He moaned deeply as he made short, hard-stabbing thrusts into my mouth, his balls slapping against my face with every thrust.

I loved how his cock filled my throat. I loved the fragrance of his loins pressing into my face. I loved the feel of his ass under my fingers, and I craved the sweet taste of his cum as I urged him on with nails, lips, tongue, and hot throat flesh to continue his invasion.

Hot saliva began oozing from my mouth and running down, coating my cheeks, eyes, and into my hair. My lungs burned, needing to be refilled with oxygen, but my desire to have him buried in my wet throat overrode my need for air.

His rock-hard cock twitched and surged inside me. His balls splashed against my face. His groping hands roughly manhandled my big soft tits.

As I nearly passed out from the lack of oxygen, I slid my hands around and pressed on his thighs, signaling him to pull back and let me breathe.

Mick pulled back until just his cock head rested inside my lips. I sucked air in around the pulsing cock head, then moved my hands back to his ass and pulled him deep inside again.

"Suck that fucking cock!" he exclaimed, knowing I could do little more than open my mouth and throat wide for his continued assault.

My throat molded to the shape of his cock, and he began making longer strokes, enjoying the sensation of each time his flaring cock head slipped from my mouth into the soft wet searing hot flesh of my throat.

As surely as my body had given into his incredible cock, my mind and soul followed as I let myself become his sexy cock slut.

Between thrusts inside, I was able to exclaim, "Fuck me!"

His hands slipped from my tits, and he reached down to hold my head firmly as his pace quickened.

My spit-coated face would soon be cum coated as his shaft swelled and his balls pumped hot thick cum along the bulging urethra.

"Cumming again!" Mick bellowed.

The sweet cum shot down my throat, and as he pulled back, filled my mouth with a hot thick wad.

He pulled out and jerked his shaft as it oozed a stream of sweet hot cum into my wanton mouth and over my wet lips.

"I love the taste of your cum,” I exclaimed as he continued pumping his fist.

I lifted my head and licked over his balls and along the shaft, collecting every drop of sperm-filled cum I could reach.

"Incredible," Mick exclaimed as the final few drops oozed from his cock, and he offered the head to my cum craving mouth.

After licking and sucking his cock head clean, I said, "I'm the best cock sucker on the planet."

He began to move back as he said, "You're the best little cum slut whore I've ever fucked."

The word excited me. I was his whore, and I loved every second of it.

Mick walked to the bath while I moved up to recline comfortably on his bed. He returned with a warm, moist towel and slowly cleansed my face.

My hand rested on his as he worked to remove the combination of cum and spit from my face. His cum still coated my tongue.

"I love the taste of your cum,” I quietly said as he finished.

He leaned down and softly kissed my lips, his tongue probing and sharing the taste I love so much.

He lifted me and pulled my back against his chest. My soft, delicate hand slowly caressed his thigh as he caressed my breast.

"I hope I wasn't too rough with you," Mick said.

I turned my head and smiled at him before saying, "I'm your whore baby. You can be as rough or as gentle as you like."

I looked over at the clock. His time was nearly up, and I toyed with the idea of offering to stay longer, but instead, I slipped off the bed and stood before him, giving him one more chance to burn the image of my sexy form into his brain. His steel gray eyes soaked in every detail, and I knew he'd contact Big Daddy for another appointment.

"I must be going," I announced.

Mick smiled and replied, "There's an envelope on the table by the door."

He lay on the bed watching me collect my scattered clothing and dress to leave.

Before leaving, I walked over to the bed and leaned down, kissing him softly on the mouth and giving his limp cock a final gentle squeeze. "Hope to see you again," I said.

"Count on it, Angel,” he replied.

With my tip in hand, I slipped out the door and headed to my car. I waited until I was in the driver's seat before checking the contents. A stack of fifteen crisp one-hundred-dollar bills was folded neatly and placed in my purse. I tossed the envelope out the window as I drove toward the ramp to the street.

After Daddy's cut, I was left with a cool thirteen hundred. Not bad for an afternoon of company and hot sex. Arriving home I showered and smoothed my body with lotion and slipped into my favorite lounging pajamas.

I entered the financial details on my appointment calendar, then made a few quick notes about Mickey in my private database of clients.

I sent the details off to Daddy and then noticed I had an email.

"Angel, I've scheduled an appointment for you with James. Meet him outside the center city bus terminal tomorrow at five. You'll accompany him to a meet-and-greet for Senator-Elect Johnston. If the opportunity presents itself, be sure to mention our company to the Senator-Elect. He signed the mail, Daddy.

So, client number two was scheduled. The anticipation of another started to build almost immediately.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments