Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blood Red Roses

"What a Date - Stalking, Kidnapping, Killing!"

16
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Head of Security for a film studio in Hollywood sounded like a walk in the park compared to what Nathan Campbell had been doing. The gritty world of espionage working for the government had taken its toll and he was glad to be doing something more relaxing.

His first day in his new employment also has an added bonus, he found out the famous model Jodie Adams is making her film debut playing a supporting role in a new science fiction flick currently being filmed at his studio.

Nathan had worked as Jodie’s bodyguard a few years ago. However, he found it hard to keep his mind on his work and ended up having a sexual relationship with his beautiful boss that summer.

Before Nathan got started he decided to go and seek Jodie out. He asked one of the studio assistants who gladly pointed him in the right direction handing Nathan a big bunch of roses at the same time.

“What are these for?” he asks.

“It’s Valentine’s Day. These arrived for Miss Adams. If you are going to see her, you can give them to her. It will save me a job.”

Nathan wanders off and finds Jodie taking a break from her filming. She is dressed in a skimpy silver space outfit. She knew she had got the part as eye candy and not because of her acting ability.

“Nathan,” she says, excited to see her old flame.

They hug and he kisses her on the cheek.

“You shouldn’t have,” she says looking at the roses.

“I didn’t,” Nathan replies handing her the flowers.

“They are from Peter, a guy I have been seeing,” Jodie says reading the card.

“A lucky guy,” Nathan says disappointed to find out she isn’t single.

“Miss Adams, we need you on set,” a voice calls out behind them.

With that, Jodie makes her excuses, takes Nathan’s number and promises to call him later. On her next break though she calls Peter to thank him for the beautiful roses.

Peter is a professional swimmer and had won bronze in the Olympics. He and Jodie had only been on a few dates and were still getting to know each other.

He is delighted to get her call and invites her out for a Valentine’s Day dinner that evening. Jodie explains she has a quick meeting with her director at the hotel but would meet him in the foyer afterwards.

In her mind, Jodie starts to compare Peter with Nathan. They are about the same age, and both have brown hair, although Nathan is a bigger build. How strange he turns up on Valentine’s Day. Thinking about him starts to wake up old feelings. She quickly puts these thoughts out of her head and looks forward to seeing Peter again.

Jodie looks stunning in a black crop top and matching knee-length shirt, she was showing off her washboard abs and slender legs. Her red pedicured toes looked crazy hot in silver and black high-heel mules with a silver toe ring and anklet.

Peter is blown away as he meets the blonde supermodel in the hotel foyer. He escorts her to his Cadillac outside. As they drive to the restaurant Peter has lined up, the pair start to flirt.

“Wow, you look ravishing in black,” Peter says.

“Thank you.”

Jodie is a celebrity who is known for going out without underwear on. Their last date however was the first time Peter had got to second base and Jodie had been wearing panties.

“Is your underwear black?” Peter asks probing tonight’s outfit.

“No. I thought I would go for red as it is Valentine’s day.”

“I love a red thong,” Peter says flirtingly.

“Well, it’s a G-string,” Jodie replies correcting him.

“I never see the point in G-strings, you might as well not bother,” Peter says smiling.

“I was having a meeting with my boss first so I thought I should wear something,” Jodie explains.

“You are not with him now,” Peter says coyly.

“Are you suggesting I should take my underwear off?”

Peter just smiles. With that Jodie puts her hand up her skirt and pulls the red G-string down her bare legs and slips the garment into her clutch bag.

“Ah, that’s more comfortable," she says seductively.

They arrive at the restaurant and have an exquisite meal. Peter is besotted with her. It is Valentine’s Day, she isn’t wearing underwear. Tonight is the night!

After they finish eating Peter suggests they go back to his house. Jodie accepts, Peter has never taken her there before and she is keen to see how he lives. Peter’s old white house is remote in the hills outside of L.A. The inside is nicely decorated in a traditional style. They soon settle with some drinks on the sofa.

“Thank you for a lovely evening,” Jodie says.

“It’s not over yet,” Peter replies.

They start kissing. Peter runs his hand along Jodie’s toned, bare legs.  She arches them open allowing him better access to her pussy as his hand moves slowly further up. Jodie gasps feeling his fingers slowly enter her.

 “I want you to fuck me,” Jodie whispers.

Peter pulls her up and takes her upstairs to his bedroom. They continue to kiss as they collapse on the bed. Jodie takes off her heels and lays back. Peter kicks off his shoes, pulls off his shirt and climbs on top.

He caresses her body, pulling her top away from her boobs. He starts to kiss her breasts as he unzips her skirt and pulls it down. She in turn undoes his trousers. Soon they are both naked and their bodies met in the middle of the bed.

Jodie then sits back and swings her legs around. Peter lays back between her thighs and holds her buttocks as his nose is pressed again her pussy. Jodie sits on his face as he licks her snatch. She stretches her legs and wraps her feet around Peter’s cock.

While Peter can’t see much else other than Jodie’s flesh, he can feel her little toes around the hard shaft of his knob, rubbing and running up and down. Jodie is getting increasingly wetter and moans loudly as she starts to cum. She continues to give Peter a foot job while feeling his tongue lapping at her cracks. He moves from her legs and puts his rock-hard cock in her wet cunt.

They start to kiss again, and Jodie can taste her juices in Peter’s mouth. With her legs in the air. Peter squeezes between them. Within a few minutes, Jodie feels his warm load as he explodes in her canal. The pair then fall asleep satisfied and exhausted.

A few hours later Jodie wakes up, needing to pee. The bedroom has no ensuite, so she puts her skirt on and walks barefoot to find the bathroom. Picking up her clutch bag so she can also check her mobile.

She walks down the corridor coming to a couple of open doors, which are bedrooms. Then she comes to a closed room. She opens the door thinking this must be the bathroom. She goes in and switches on the light. She is shocked and horrified. It certainly isn’t the bathroom.

AlmazSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmazSky

The room is full of memorabilia of Jodie. Press cuttings and photos cover the wall. A cardboard cut-out of her is displayed in the corner. She studies the images of herself. Many of the marketing and modelling shots she has of course seen before. But there are also many recent pictures of her leaving her hotel or out shopping in L.A. Has Peter been stalking her? She is scared and decides she needs to get the fuck out of there.

“You have found your room, Miss Adams.”

Jodie quickly turns to see a brunette woman in black jeans and a grey top standing behind her.

“What the fuck is this? And who are you?” Jodie says in dismay.

“I am Peter’s sister, Cordelia. I am so glad he finally brought you here. You are the final piece missing from this beautiful room, Jodie Adams in the flesh, literally,” Cordelia says looking at Jodie’s lack of clothing.

“You are both fucking crazy!”

Jodie tries to push past her, but Cordelia fights back and bearhugs Jodie squashing her exposed breasts.

Peter comes running down the hall.

“Ah, Jodie what are you doing?”

“Fucking leaving,” she cries.

“You can’t. You have to stay here, this is your ultimate shrine,” Peter says in a saddened tone.

“You are deranged if you think you can keep me here,” Jodie says. Suddenly Peter was not the person she thought he was.

Cordelia throws Jodie towards a wooden chair. Peter rushes over and holds Jodie down as Cordelia ties her to the chair with cable ties. Peter then gags her with a silk scarf.

Jodie recognises the scarf as hers, she thought she had lost it at a bar a few weeks ago. These lunatics had been stalking her.

The pair leave and lock the door behind them. Peter is obsessed with Jodie and so pleased that his prize is here in the house.

“We have to kill her, Peter,” Cordelia says as they walk downstairs.

“No, she is so perfect,” Peter protests.

“People will start looking for her and we can’t let her go.”

“You are right of course. But let’s have some fun first,” Peter says.

Jodie tries to scream and shout but it is no use the gag is too tight. She is alone in the dark, the most scared and vulnerable she has ever felt in her life. She wets herself on the chair.

The moon shines through a small skylight in the sloped ceiling. The room has no other windows, this could be her only way out. She is confident she would fit through if she could get free.

Jodie had been tied up before but in sexual scenarios. She had been fucked while tied to a bed a few times. A trick she had learnt was that if you tense up when you are being tied it expands your wrists and when you relax the grip loosens. She had remembered that when the cable ties were going on.

She wriggles and pulls her arms the ties were loose but not enough. She pulls harder, the tough plastic cuts her skin as she goes again. One of her arms comes free. She pulls off the gag and reaches out to where her clutch bag is sitting on the table. And with a pair of nail clippers, she eventually gets the rest of the cable ties off.

She immediately gets out her mobile from the bag, first calling Nathan and then the emergency services, but she has no signal. She sends Nathan a text and hopes it might get through.

Jodie then takes off her skirt thinking it will only hinder her from scrabbing through a small window. She pulls out the red G-string from earlier so she isn’t completely naked.

Standing on the chair she is just tall enough to open the skylight, pull herself up and climb out onto the roof. She gently makes her way across the tiles looking for a way to get down.

“You bitch,” Cordelia’s head pokes up through the skylight.

She then clambers out on the roof. Jodie quickly climbs over the ridge of the roof to get away from her. Cordelia grabs her arm and tries to pull Jodie back. Jodie’s feet rub against the tiles and the rough edges cut her soles as she struggles to get away. Jodie makes a quick swing with her free arm punching Cordelia in the face. Cordelia loses her grip. Her body falls and hits the patio below with a massive thud. Jodie looks down to see an increasing circle of blood around her smashed body. Cordelia is dead.

Peter goes out to the patio to find his sister.

“No, no, no!” he cries.

He rushes back into the house and immediately comes back out with a gun. He starts firing up at Jodie on the roof. She moves around to the other side of the roof to avoid his shots. She notices the outdoor swimming pool.

She could jump, but is the pool deep enough? It’s full-size and has a diving board at the end nearest her. Peter is a professional swimmer, so it probably is. She didn’t have many other options. She decided she needed to go for it. She stands and quickly runs along the sloping roof, she jumps, flying up in the air and then crashing into the pool.

She comes to the surface for air, thank fuck it was deep enough. She gets out and runs across the garden. A shot whizzes past her head.

“Stop,” Peter demands standing in front of her, pointing a gun.

Jodie freezes on the spot, dripping wet, bruised and almost naked.

“You could have stayed here with us, we would have been happy,” Peter says whimpering.

“You are a fucking nut job and your dead sister was a cunt,” Jodie cries.

“Don’t talk about her like that,” Peter shouts as he fires another shot.

It misses Jodie’s head by centimetres. Maybe provoking him isn’t the best idea.

“I am sorry, Peter. I didn’t mean it. I will stay here with you,” she protests.

“It’s too late, Jodie. You have ruined everything.”

This is it; she was going to die. She had a good life, luckier than most.

Jodie closes her eyes preparing for the worst. The sound of the gunshot echoes in the deserted hills. Jodie opens her eyes.  She isn’t hit. Peter is smiling. He then falls to his knees and flops forward. The back of his head is missing.

Nathan appeared out of the darkness, a smoking gun in his hand. He rushes over to Jodie and takes her in his arms.

“It’s ok, it’s over. He’s dead,” he says holding her.

“How did you know?”

“I got your text, Jodie.”

Tears fill her eyes as she collapses into his arms. Nathan picks her up and carries her into the house. He finds a towel and takes off his coat and hands it to her.

There is going to be some explaining to do as a sea of flashing blue lights come down the drive.

This wasn’t the quiet life Nathan had hoped for. It had sure been one hell of a Valentine’s Day. 

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments