Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shaved

"Fast Car & Faster Lady!"

35
3 Comments 3
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

In a villa just outside Siena, Jodie Adams is enjoying the Italian sun and the local wine. Her host Arianna has invited a group of friends and locals for a garden party.

Jodie knows Arianna through work. They have both strutted their stuff modelling on the catwalk. Given their profession, both ladies are naturally looking impeccable in summer dresses. Jodie is wearing a grey flowery knee-length, while Arianna is all in blue.

It is a hot day and Jodie is bare-legged with a pair of sexy, hot pink high-heel sandals on her pedicured feet. Her white-painted toes glisten. She also isn’t wearing any underwear. It feels sexy standing with the sun beating down on her and feeling the air against her skin, tickling her pubes.

Nico Bardot is a friend of the family and a successful Formula 1 racing driver. He is a very attractive man with wavy, black hair and olive skin. He has acquired a reputation as a bit of a ladies' man. A fact Arianna knows all too well.

Arianna’s dark hair flows in the wind and her brown eyes focus on Nico. As they chat, she can see him looking over her shoulder at Jodie, who is caught by a local vineyard owner, telling her all about this year’s harvest. Arianna didn’t mind, she wasn’t going there again.

Nico can’t help looking in Jodie’s direction, her long blonde hair is catching his eye-line. Her perfect face and irresistible smile are mesmerizing. He senses Jodie is struggling to get away from the local, so he steps in.

“Jodie, honey, how are you?” Nico says greeting her with a kiss.

“Excuse me, sir, do you mind if I steal this lovely lady away?” he says to the local man.

“Of course not,” he replies.

“Thanks for that. We have met before, haven’t we? You are Nico Bardot, the racing driver?”

“We have met, yes. You are Jodie Adams, model, and social butterfly.”

The pair continue to chat and inevitably flirt, which is just in Nico’s nature.

Jodie is very attracted to Nico; he is charming and fun to talk to and bad to look at.

There has been some occasional press speculation when Jodie has been out on the town and photos lured to the fact, she might not be wearing underwear. As she stands talking to Nico, Jodie gets a buzz knowing she hasn’t any knickers on. She wonders if Nico has seen the press coverage. Feeling horny, she imagines his hand between her legs, stroking her, slipping inside her. She can feel herself getting wet at the prospect.

Just then reality stops her daydreaming as her mobile comes alive in her bag. Taking the call, she finds out her early morning flight to Milan has been cancelled. Some problems with the plane and the airline doesn’t have another flight until the evening.

“Do you need to be there tomorrow?” Nico asks.

“I have a modelling shoot in the afternoon. I need to see if there is another flight,” Jodie replies.

“I think you will struggle. It’s an early start, but I can drive you in the morning,” Nico suggests.

“I can’t ask you to do that.”

“You are not asking. I am offering. Honestly, I am happy to help,” Nico says taking another sip of wine.

Jodie thanks him and agrees.

True to his word Nico is waiting outside the villa when Jodie emerges half asleep. She is dressed casually in a navy-blue top, beige skinny jeans, and dark blue suede ankle boots.

“Wow, are we going in that?” she says commenting on Nico’s car.

“Yes, it won’t take long.”

Nico smiles as he stands in front of a shiny grey Ferrari 812 GTS.

“Are you making up for something? Do you just have a tiny penis?” she jokes.

“Do you want to find out?”

“I am kidding, I appreciate the ride.”

“I’m not kidding. Do you want to find out?”

They get in. Nico starts the V12 engine and the supercar speeds off leaving a trail of dust. The sunlight bounces off the shiny bodywork as the pair make their way through the Tuscan hills. Nico, a naturally skilled driver puts the car through its paces.

Nico accelerates hard as he comes out onto a straight piece of road. The speed catches Jodie’s breath as Nico shows off. Although unnerved at times she reassures herself he does this for a living.

“It was fun yesterday, wasn’t it? Great wine!” Nico sparks up a conversation.

“Yes. It was.”

“I see a lot of pictures of you out and about, Jodie. They say you don’t wear underwear," Nico comments.

"The world press do love a story, don’t they?" Jodie replies.

"Is it true? Very sexy if it is."

"You like the thought of me with any underwear on?" Jodie asks.

"Of course, you are a very sexy, attractive lady. Thinking of you keeping such an intimate part of your body free is a massive turn-on."

"It makes you want to have sex with me?" Jodie asks.

"I would do that anyway," Nico laughs.

"Good to know."

"Are you commando now?” Nico says smiling.

“No. Now, keep your eyes on the road, Nico.”

They stop for a coffee so Nico can re-focus and stop thinking about Jodie’s pussy.

“So, what is the deal with you and Arianna?” Jodie asks changing the subject.

“We did have a thing. But it did not last, and it’s over now.”

“I think you should let me drive, Nico.”

“Oh, ok. Are you sure?” Nico says.

“Yes,” Jodie grabs the keys off the table and gets up. Nico quickly follows.

They jump back in the car. Jodie bends down and undoes the zips on the side of her boots. She takes them off and hands them to Nico.

“I can’t drive this in those,” she says.

“There are a few things I should mention about this car,” Nico quickly interjects.

“Thrust me,” Jodie smiles.

Nico watches Jodie’s bare feet push down on the accelerator. The car lifts off and fires down the road.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

“Jodie!” Nico yells nervously.

Jodie pushes through the 7-speed automatic gearbox. It makes her feel sexy and excited. She knows how to drive an engine hard. Although she rarely did these days.

“This car is hot, Nico.” She pushes it further.

It responds without any effect. Nico feels unsettled as Jodie goes faster, screeching around the winding rounds. The car sticks to the road like glue.

“This is fun,” Jodie says.

“Yes. Well. Let’s swap back,” a nervous Nico suggests.

Jodie pulls into a lay-by. Nico is relieved and sighs. He starts to smell the inside of the suede ankle boots.

“I’ve been wearing those without socks or tights, they probably smell a bit,” Jodie says.

Nico hands them over and Jodie puts them back on her feet. Nico relieved the car is still in one piece gets back in the driving seat.

“We should go out to dinner tonight; I know some great places in Milan. You are also welcome to use my suite,” Nico says.

“You presume a lot,” Jodie responds.

“It has two bedrooms.”

“Let me take you out to dinner as a thank you for today,” Jodie suggests.

“Thank you. I am happy to have been of service,” Nico replies.

They get to Milan in plenty of time. While Jodie is working Nico arranges a suite at his usual hotel.

Jodie meets him in the room later, she has been shopping.

“Which dress do you think?” she says holding up a dark green lace number and a cream satin cocktail dress. Nico says he likes them both.

“The cream one is quite short, maybe not so ideal to go commando in,” Jodie states.

“I think the green one then.”

Jodie heads through to the bedroom. Nico pours himself a whiskey and sits down. He thinks about how amazing Jodie’s cunt probably is and the prospect of her going out with panties on. It makes him what to see that magnificent view of nakedness. Touch her, smell her, pleasure her, fuck her.

Jodie comes back out in the sitting room wearing Nico’s chosen outfit.

“You look and smell amazing, Jodie. Great dress.”

The dark green dress finishes just above the knee. Her long, slender, legs are bare and smooth. Her feet are encased in green and black Malachite patent leather pointy-toe stilettos.

“Thank you. You don’t look too bad yourself,” Jodie says taking in Nico’s blue suit and black shirt combo.

They kiss on the lips, it’s sensual and sexy.

“You are wondering if I am wearing underwear, aren’t you?”

Nico’s hands glide down Jodie’s back and caress her arse. He slowly moves a hand around to the front of her dress as they continue kissing. Slowly his hand goes up past the lace. Jodie feels his fingers against her bare skin. Nico strokes her pussy. His hands move to her opening. She spreads her legs enough for him to dip his fingers inside her.

Of course, Jodie isn’t wearing underwear. She sighs and moans as his fingers go inside her warm, wet slit.

Nico undoes his trousers and lifts Jodie’s dress. Without even a word he pushes himself inside her. He feels her wet warmth smother his cock as he thrusts into her pussy.

Jodie looks down at her dress almost above her waist. She takes off Nico’s jacket and undoes his shirt, pulling it from his torso. His body is fit and trim. She is impressed.

Nico unzips her dress and pulls it down her body. Her boobs crush against his chest as the dress falls to the floor, leaving her naked with only high heels on.

He goes back inside grinding his cock in her wet pussy. They fall on the sofa, their sweating naked bodies sticking to each other. Nico is close, he pulls out and ejaculates over her stomach, he watches his cum dribble down and fill up her belly button.

Jodie gets up and picks up the green dress crumpled from the floor.

“Maybe wear the cream, one,” Nico exclaims.

“Come on let’s get ready then,” she says kicking off her heels.

Jodie pulls Nico into the bathroom. She turns on the shower. Nico watches the water rush over her body. He joins her under the hot spray. They kiss passionately. His kisses go down to her wet breasts and stomach moving to her pussy.

On his knees, Nico holds onto Jodie’s ankles as she feels his lips on her skin. She shudders as she holds his head between her legs feeling his tongue and the water cascade through her thighs. Feeling her pleasure, he keeps lapping and nipping her clit. She starts rubbing her wet breasts as she feels her bare wet body shiver then warm up with an intense orgasm.

Jodie reaches over and hands Nico a razor.

“Will you shave me?”

Nico surprised at the request looks at the manicured pubic mohawk around her snatch. He slowly starts to glide the razor over her skin. Frozen on the spot, Jodie feels so turned by his gentle touch. Having never done this before Nico takes great care in his work. After only a few strokes her pussy is bare and smooth. He looks, admiring his work as the shower washes away her curly hairs.

Jodie dries her body and puts on a robe. She does her hair and applies some makeup.

Nico dressed back in his suit stands with the hanger holding the cream dress balancing on his finger. Jodie gets up and takes it from him. She swaps the robe for the dress and asks Nico to do up her zip.

The dress is shorter than she would normally wear without panties and tights. She would be very careful tonight. However, being hairless down there, it is less oblivious if she does by chance flash. The sight of pubic hair would have given the game away.

The Ferrari 812 purrs along the streets of Milan. The throbbing of the engine matches the intense feeling of Jodie’s exposed pussy. Nico drives hard and fast around the city.

Eventually, he pulls up outside a busy restaurant in the piazza. Jodie’s long legs stretch out of the sports car. Just as her heels hit the cobbled stones, Nico is there. Jodie takes his hand, and as he pulls her out of the Ferrari, she opens her legs. For just a few seconds he has the perfect view.

“For your eyes only, darling."

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments