Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Discoveries (Part 3, New Boundaries)

"Mother and son continue their sexual relationship as husband continues to manipulate their actions"

67
12 Comments 12
6.1k Views 6.1k
7.5k words 7.5k words

Author's Notes

"Please enjoy parts 1 &amp; 2 first. After reading part 3, please let me know what you like most about the series and where you’d like to see the characters go. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for reading."

On the floor next to the shower were Peter’s discarded boxers, and two different sets of wet footprints, clearly made by Peter and Susan. On the clear glass shower wall was a highly inappropriate soap stain revealing what had transpired inside. An imprint of Susan’s tits was left on the glass. Next to them, were her small handprints, left on the glass wall, and right next to them were her son’s larger handprints. It left a mental image of Peter fucking his mom from behind as she was pressed up against the glass.

Ironically, each of the different prints was left on the glass at different times, although the image wasn’t far from the truth, it wasn’t the full reality of the situation presented, it was just a funny coincidence, left behind for my amusement.

Part 3

That night after dinner, I asked Susan and Peter if they would like to have another game night. They were both excited at the idea. I asked them if they wanted to play the same game, or something new.  They were both curious about what other games I had and wanted to try a new game.

I went through my old college stuff and found a game I thought they might like, ‘Strip Jenga.’

Jenga is a wooden block, stacking game that everyone takes a turn removing a block from the middle of the tower and adding it to the top. Eventually, the tower becomes unsteady and falls. The person who made it fall is the loser.

The element we added to the game in college, was writing a challenge or task to each block. The person playing cannot see the task until they pull out the block. They have to complete the task and then place the block on top. Whoever knocks over the tower, is given a dare by each of the other players. For example, with three players, the loser will be given two dares to complete.  And just like ‘Naked Twister’ nothing resets until the night is over.

I decided that since Peter won last time, he could go first.

We sat around the table in order of, Peter, then to his left was Susan, and I sat to her left, and back to Peter on my left.

Peter pulled a block that said, “Take a shot.”

Susan pulled a block that said, “Remove an article of clothing.”

“Already?” she laughed.

Susan was wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and panties. She had not worn a bra today. Susan stood up and removed her jeans. She was wearing some kind of micro-thong that barely covered her pussy and looked non-existent from behind.

Susan did a quick little spin to show off. Peter and I both enjoyed the view before she sat back down. Peter was wearing a pair of basketball shorts that did nothing to hide his growing erection.

I pulled a block that said, “Kiss the person on your right.”

Susan closed her eyes and puckered her lips at me. I leaned in and started kissing her neck like a couple of teenagers. She opened her eyes and looked at me puzzled. “It didn’t say the kiss had to be on the lips. It’s my block, I chose where,” I said.

I could see Susan’s wheels turning with ideas from that statement.

Peter pulled a block that said, “Remove an article of clothing.”

“Ha,” Susan laughed.

Peter stood up and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt with both hands. He paused and looked at his mom. He quickly changed his hands and pulled down his shorts. His chubby cock pushed out the front of his underwear. “We can’t let mom be the only one without pants,” he said.

Susan smiled at him and blew him a kiss, “Such a sweet boy,” she said.

Susan pulled a block that said, “Give another player a lap dance.”

Susan thought about it for a minute. She then said to Peter, “Since you were so nice to me, I’ll return the favor.”

Susan turned to me and said, “Can you please go and put on some music and then make me one of those cocktails I love so much.”

She was referring to a ‘Lemon Drop’ which usually took me about ten minutes to make. I’m sure she knew exactly what she was doing.

I turned on some music you’d likely hear in a strip club and made my way to the kitchen.

Susan said to Peter, as she sat in his lap, “You probably don’t know the rules in a strip club. No touching allowed. Except this isn’t a strip club and there are no rules here.”

Susan began gyrating on Peter’s lap. She waited for him to get the hint, but when he didn’t move, Susan grabbed his hands and brought them up under her shirt, and placed them on her tits. “You can touch me here, or, anywhere you want,” she whispered.

She let go of his hands and ran her hands down to her pussy. She rubbed the outside of her panties and said, “Mmmm, I especially like being touched here.”

She continued moving her body against her son and rubbing her pussy with her fingers. Peter took the hint this time and moved one hand down to her pussy, while leaving the other on her tit. He rubbed a single finger against her pussy, pushing her panties inside of her pussy. There was such little material there, that once he had pushed them in, he was able to rub his fingers against her now exposed pussy lips.

Peter worked two fingers inside of her pussy and spread them around the edges of her panties. He was now fingering deep inside her pussy without obstruction.

Susan was now thrusting her ass back and forth on Peter’s hard cock that had lodged itself between his mother’s ass cheeks. The two of them were just about to cum when the song ended. I walked into the room and announced, “Drinks are ready.”

Peter removed his fingers from his mother’s pussy and placed them in his mouth, trying to remove the evidence quickly.

Susan stood up and turned around to look at Peter. She smiled, seeing him tasting her pussy juices again.

I looked at Susan and saw her hard nipples straining against her t-shirt and her panties completely engulfed by her pussy. Her pussy was on full display with only a couple of strings that ran out of the top towards her hips. My cock grew at the sight.

“Okay, who’s next?” Susan asked.

“I’ll go next,” I said, “I’d love a lap dance.”

“No, silly. Who’s next to pull a block?” she said.

“Oh, it’s my turn for that too,” I said.

I pulled a block that said, “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” I said.

They both thought for a minute and then Susan shot up, “I’ve got it! You need to catch up, and do something embarrassing.”

“I want you to strip completely naked…”

“…and then put on Peter’s underwear,” she said, without keeping a straight face.

I stripped completely naked in front of both of them and then stopped and looked at Peter. I could tell the repercussions of her dare hadn’t fully sunk in on him yet. He kind of looked at me like he didn’t know why I was looking at him.

“I need your underwear, please,” I said.

He suddenly gave his mother a death stare when he realized what she’d said. Susan smiled with the biggest grin and nodded. Peter stood up and pulled down his underwear. His cock was still hard from the lap dance and when it sprung free, it bounced a few times before finally coming to rest at full erection.

I pulled Peter’s underwear up to my hips, but they were much smaller than mine, and I couldn’t pull them all the way up. This resulted in the top half of my cock still sticking out of the waistband of his underwear.

“This worked out even better than I’d imagined,” Susan snickered.

*

Susan pulled a block that said, “Remove an article of clothing.”

“Whatever,” she said, as she grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her perky tits.

Now Susan was wearing nothing but a micro-thong, that was still shoved up into her pussy. I was wearing nothing but Peter’s underwear, with my dick half hanging out. And Peter was wearing nothing but a t-shirt, with his dick now only halfway hard, but growing again at his mother’s exposed tits.

Peter stood to remove another block, but couldn’t stop staring at his mother’s tits. Noticing this, Susan lifted one of her tits and started licking her nipple seductively.

I couldn’t be certain, because I was staring at Susan too, but I swear this caused Peter’s dick to jump and knock over the tower. All I heard was the tumble of blocks and Peter cursing to himself.

We all laughed and Susan was quick to give him his dare, “Take off your t-shirt. Why should you be the only one with a shirt?”

Then it was my turn. I gave Susan an evil grin, and said, “You have to wear your mom’s panties…”

“…on your head,” I concluded.

Both of them laughed at my challenge as Peter took off his shirt and Susan removed her panties. She didn’t even pull them out of her pussy before pulling them down. She just let the motion of removing them do the work.

We both started as her panties fought to free themselves from within her pussy. When they finally did come out, they were followed by a string of her wetness that ran from her pussy down to her panties. I could see that she experienced a jolt of pleasure when they dislodged themselves from her pussy.

She handed her son her wet panties, and said, “I’m gonna want these back… eventually.”

Peter put the panties on his head.

“Not like a hat, like a mask,” I corrected him, “Wear them like Bane, from Batman.”

Peter pulled the panties down further until the wet crotch was over his nose and mouth. Now every breath he took smelled and tasted like his mother’s pussy. Whenever we weren’t looking, Peter would run his tongue inside the lining of her panties, tasting her juices.

I set the game back up and went first, since Peter lost.

I pulled a block that said, “Remove an article of clothing.”

“Thank you!” I said, as I ripped off Peter’s underwear, “I think they were starting to cut off the circulation.”

I rubbed my cock several times, blaming it on the tight underwear, causing it to swell from the sudden increase in blood flow. Now we were all completely naked, except for the panties over Peter’s head.

*

Susan pulled a block that said, “Kiss the person on your left.”

Susan said to Peter, “Stand up and close your eyes.”

Peter stood and closed his eyes. His imagination went wild, wondering where his mother might kiss his naked body. His cock stirred in anticipation.

Susan approached him slowly, allowing the anticipation to build. She considered all of her options, but they were limited due to my presence, she thought. Once she approached Peter, she placed her hands on his chest. Without saying a word, she slowly moved her hands downward.

Peter thought she might grab his dick and play with it. His cock began to grow hard again at the thought. But when her hands got to his stomach they moved outward and stopped when they got to his hips.

‘Holy shit!’ Peter thought, ‘She’s going to kiss my dick.’

Susan watched her son’s cock, as it grew hard from her seductive touch. She figured she knew what Peter was thinking, but it was not what she was going to do.

Once Peter’s cock was fully hard, Susan pressed her naked body against his and began making out with him. She pushed her tongue into her panties, pushing them into his mouth. She pressed her tits into Peter’s chest and she pulled Peter’s hips tightly against her body causing his cock to press against her wet pussy.

Peter closed his mouth around his mother’s tongue, which was wrapped in her panties, and sucked the juices from her panties. Susan could taste herself too, which aroused her even further.  Peter started rocking his hips instinctively, rubbing his cock seductively against her warm pussy.

My cock grew hard while watching my son and wife make out in front of me. I started stroking my cock absentmindedly as I stared at the two of them. Peter’s hands went to his mother’s ass and he squeezed her ass cheeks as he pulled her into him. His pulling of her ass matched his rocking hip motion.

The two of them were on the verge of either fucking or cumming, when I felt myself just about to cum. I must have let out a noise of pleasure, snapping my wife back to reality. She broke away from her son and looked at me to see why I had made a strange noise.

“Looks like someone was enjoying the show,” she said, causing me to stop jerking off and smile.

All three of us were now beyond sexually frustrated, having been so close to orgasm, but stopping. We all needed release but did not want to be so obvious about our desires in front of each other.

It was Peter’s turn again. Susan spread her legs slightly and started rubbing her pussy in the hopes of distracting Peter, again. Peter knew better and paid no attention to his mother’s actions. Susan no longer cared that Peter wasn’t looking, she was enjoying the feeling of touching herself, and continued anyways.

*

Peter carefully removed a block that said, “Blind taste test.”

“What is that?” they both asked.

“In this challenge, we are both blindfolded and kneeling while you feed each of us each a mystery food,” I explained, “We cannot use our hands or face to feel. We can only taste with our tongue or mouth. We cannot bite or chew the food. The mystery chef is in full control of how we taste his food. If one or both of us guesses the food correctly, that person gives the chef a dare. If one or both of us guesses incorrectly, the chef gives that person a dare. I’ll go get a couple of blindfolds from upstairs while you go to the kitchen and prepare.”

I took my time getting the blindfolds, giving Peter plenty of time to prepare, without pressure. Peter knew he wanted to do something naughty since he was extremely horny at this point. Peter rummaged through the kitchen looking for something to use. I returned with two blindfolds and handed one to Susan. We both put on our blindfolds and waited in a kneeling position.

“We are ready in here, when you are,” I shouted out.

“Okay, here I come, no peeking.”

Peter returned to the room holding a peeled banana.

“You’re up first, Mom, open up.”

Susan opened her mouth and Peter slid his cock inside his mother’s mouth. She closed her lips around his cock and felt what was in her mouth with her tongue.

“Hmmm, tis is willy hard,” Susan said, with her mouth full of cock.

“Keep tasting until you think you have it,” Peter said.

Peter started pushing and pulling his cock in and out of her mouth, “Does that help?” he asked.

“Mmm mmm,” was her response.

Susan licked and sucked on Peter’s cock, trying to identify the type of food it was, while he moved it in and out of her mouth. She knew he was being inappropriate, the way he was sliding it in and out of her mouth like a blow job, but she hadn’t considered that she was actually giving him a blow job. She was doing her best to try and find a familiar taste to the object. She kept giving her son different guesses but all of them were incorrect.

The sounds they were making were definitely sexual sounding. Susan’s mouth was dripping with saliva as she couldn’t see what she was doing, and she had to keep her mouth open because she didn’t know when the next thrust of the object would enter her mouth again.

Peter was so turned on by his mother’s sloppy blow job, that he allowed himself to get carried away. Peter pushed his cock as far as he could into his mother’s mouth and held her head in place for as long as he could. She started choking and coughing on his cock. He let go of her head and pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop.

“Sorry, I accidentally pushed it in too far. Do you have a final guess?” Peter asked.

“Is it a kielbasa sausage?” Susan asked with tears running down her cheeks.

“Nope. Dad's turn,” Peter said.

“Ready, Dad? Open up.”

Peter thought about shoving his dick in his father’s mouth, but it just didn’t have the same appeal as it did with his mother. Peter pushed the banana into my mouth.

I tasted the banana with my tongue and knew immediately what it was. Peter then repeated the same motions on me that she had with his mother. He pushed and pulled the banana in and out of my mouth.

As Peter watched the banana sliding in and out of my mouth, he started to wish that he had used his cock instead.

“Do you think you know what it is yet?” he asked.

“Mmm mmm,” I mumbled when suddenly Peter shoved the banana into my mouth as far as he could.

I gagged Immediately and Peter pulled the banana out of my mouth. I gasped for air a couple of times before saying, “Was it a banana?”

“Yes, you win! Sorry, Mom. Looks like you will have to do a dare.”

Susan removed her blindfold and looked at Peter sideways. There was no way he had used a banana with her. She was mad that she had lost at first until she realized what he had used instead. Peter had forced his mother to give him a blow job without her knowledge or consent. Her pussy tingled at the idea and immediately began planning her sweet revenge.

Peter placed the block on top of the tower and Susan made a mental note of where it had been placed, for future reference.

“So what’s my dare?” Susan asked.

“I’ll go put the blindfolds back,” I said, intentionally giving them some privacy.

After I left the room, Peter said, “I dare you...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments