Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Discoveries (Part 4, The Confession)

"Mother and Son become sexual, due to husbands manipulation."

69
12 Comments 12
6.3k Views 6.3k
6.3k words 6.3k words

“And your dare is to leave this in your ass until I tell you to remove it, and most likely, it won’t be tonight. Do you understand?” she asked, as she slapped Peter’s ass as hard as she could, “Oh, and don’t let George find out.”

I heard the loud slap and started making my way back when I heard Susan’s comment. I wondered what she didn’t want me to find out.

“I heard that from the other room. I bet that left a mark. Let me see how bad it was,” I said.

Peter quickly sat on his butt and flinched when he hit the ground. “Maybe later,” he replied.

Part 4

“Okay, whose turn is it?” I asked.

“It’s mine,” Peter said as he reached up for a block.

“Kiss the person to your right,” Peter said.

Forgetting to hide the butt plug from his father, Peter leaned away from me and gave his mother a big wet kiss on the mouth, putting his ass on full display. Next to the base of the butt plug was a perfectly outlined handprint glowing in red.

“I see your mother has left her mark on you,” I said.

She quickly replied, “Be careful or I’ll make you wear one too! You know it comes in a set of two.”

I said, “That could be fun, but I was talking about the handprint on his ass.”

Peter quickly sat back down, his face now as red as his ass.

“So was I, what else would we be talking about? Oh, that. Well, that can be arranged too,” Susan said, somewhat seductively but also evil sounding.

“Okay, it’s my turn,” I said.

I reached up to the tower of blocks and carefully removed a block, that read, “Sex Confession.”

I think for a moment about what I want to confess to my family. My wife already knows all of my sexual history so nothing there would be surprising to her. Some of it might shock my son but I want something bigger than shock. I think about what will help me in my game, to push my son and wife to explore each other’s sexual fantasies. I have an idea!

“Okay, here it is,” I finally begin, “I think I might have a ‘Cuckold’ fetish.”

I let the confession hang in the air and watched their reactions. I noticed Peter’s face suddenly turned to shock. He clearly knew what that meant. I’m guessing he ran across it at some point during one of his many porn searches.

My wife, on the other hand, had a look of confusion on her face. I was not surprised that she did not know the meaning of the word. I didn’t volunteer the information. If she wanted to know the meaning, I was going to make her ask.

When Susan saw that I wasn’t going to automatically explain myself, she looked at Peter, to see if he was just as confused as she was. Instead, she found Peter with his mouth wide open and a shocked look on his face.

That’s when she asked, “What? What is that?”

I smiled, and said, “That is when a husband gets sexually aroused by watching his wife fuck another man.”

“You mean like being in the same room?” she asked, for clarification.

“Sure,” I answered, “It can take on many different forms. Sometimes the husband can be sneaky, and the wife doesn’t know he’s watching. Other times he can be involved or humiliated by the other man.”

“Yeah, like knocking up the man’s wife, or making the husband suck his cock,” Peter added.

“Peter!” Susan shouted, “How do you even know about this stuff?”

“Oh, umm, I don’t know, because of the internet and stuff, I guess,” Peter stumbled through his response, not wanting to bring up watching porn to his mother.

Susan turned her attention back to me, “So, have you always had this fetish?”

I knew I had her now, “No. In fact, I wouldn’t even really call it a fetish, it’s more of just a fantasy. It’s something that’s been popping in my head lately when I get myself off. I don’t know why, I’ve never had these thoughts before. They’ve only just started recently. It’s like there’s something in the air that’s causing this. Causing me to think about you with another man. Sometimes when we are having sex, I imagine that you are being fucked by someone else, while I am in the other room, completely unaware. It gets me so hard just thinking about it.”

As I explained my feelings, my cock started to grow, as my family listened to me talk. I didn’t realize it at the time but Peter and Susan were also getting turned on too.

Wanting to know more, Susan asked, “Is it someone you know, or not?”

“Is what?” I asked, forcing her to verbalize it.

“Is the person that fucks me someone you know?”

“Sometimes it is. It started out as just a faceless person, but recently, there has been a face to the cock that fucks you so good. But don’t ask who, because I’m not going to tell you. It’s just a fantasy,” I said, as I darted my eyes to Peter and back again, in a seemingly Freudian slip, but intentionally suggesting it was Peter.

Susan’s heart skipped a beat. Was her husband fantasizing about their son, fucking her? Was she the cause of his new fetish? Would he actually be okay with what she had been doing with Peter? Perhaps even turned on by it?

Susan decided that she was going to test the waters a little, see just how much she could get away with. Maybe bring it up during sex, or role-play having sex with Peter, instead of her husband. Susan was getting wetter by the second, just thinking about it.

*

“Okay, enough about me,” I said, “Honey, it’s your turn.”

Susan pulled a block, “Give yourself or another player an orgasm.”

Susan couldn’t believe it. That was a pretty intense dare. What would her choice be, and how could she do this, right here? Maybe she would give her husband his fantasy, and bring their son to orgasm, right in front of him. Or, she could tease Peter, by giving her husband an orgasm instead. Both choices were risky and had the potential to upset one of them. But there was a third option, one that wouldn’t show favoritism and was bound to get both of them excited, she could let them watch her, get herself off.

What Susan didn’t know, was that the dare didn’t require her to stay in the room with everyone else. When we played this game in college most people would run to the bathroom to get themselves off or bring their significant other to a bedroom and perform the task in private. But what Susan didn’t know, wouldn’t hurt her. And I was not going to point out the distinction to her now.

Susan stood up and walked toward me. She gave me a sexy look as she approached. She placed her hands on my chest and gave me a kiss on the lips. Then she slowly slid her body down until she was kneeling in front of me. She moved her hands down to my cock and grabbed it by the base. She then leaned forward and planted a kiss on the tip of my dick. While her mouth was still on my cock, she straightened her knees and stuck her ass up in the air.

Peter leaned his head to the side, so he could get a better view of her ass and pussy. Susan turned her head to the side and looked back behind her at Peter. They made eye contact and Susan smiled and gave him a wink. She then slowly bent her waist upward while still straight-legged and stood up. It was a very sexy moment for all of us. When did my wife become such a cock tease?

Susan turned her body towards Peter and started walking towards him. She accentuated her hip movements as she walked. Peter was very excited and his cock was already rock hard. Susan stopped in front of Peter and turned completely around. She then bent over at the waist keeping her legs straight. She looked up at Peter from between her legs. Peter sat there and enjoyed the view.

Susan reached her open hand back towards Peter, indicating that she wanted his hand. Peter placed his hand in hers, and she moved it up to her ass. Peter grabbed her ass and then he reached up and grabbed her ass with his other hand, as well. She let Peter grope her ass for a minute before bending her knees. Her ass now hovered over Peter’s lap and hard cock.

She slowly started sitting down. It looked like she might impale her pussy on his cock, but she moved backward at the last second and sat on his stomach. Peter’s cock protruded up between Susan’s legs as it rested directly against her pussy. Susan looked like she had grown a huge cock between her legs and my cock grew harder by the image. It was another one of my secret fantasies, to fuck (or be fucked by) a beautiful woman with a great big, hard cock. There was that one, and the obvious incest fantasies I had, which started this whole new adventure, to begin with.

Susan leaned all the way back into Peter. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her perky tits. As Peter was rubbing her tits, she looked at me and moved her hands down to her pussy. She rubbed her clit a couple of times while moving her hips up and down. She was rubbing her wet pussy along our son’s cock. Then she reached out and grabbed hold of Peter’s cock, without ever breaking eye contact with me.

Susan stroked Peter’s cock and moved her hips up and down. It looked like she was jerking herself off. I could see the pre-cum that was bubbling up and out of Peter’s cock. I especially watched one particular drip of cum that ran down the shaft of his cock and disappeared into the folds of my wife’s pussy, which had risen up along his cock and swallowed the cum drop in its path.

Susan broke eye contact with me, to turn her head around to face Peter. She gave him a sloppy kiss on the mouth and then said to him, “Only one of us is going to have an orgasm, and the only deciding factor is, which one of us will cum first.”

With that said, Susan turned her head back to me and saw me jerking my hard cock to her sexual display with our son. Susan moved her right hand to her clit and started rubbing the swollen sensitive spot. With her left hand, she stroked Peter’s cock vigorously, trying to get him to shoot his load all over her chest.

Peter was so turned on. He wanted to cum so badly. He couldn’t believe his mother was laying naked on top of him and stroking his cock while his father watched. He was fondling his mother’s tits and pinching her nipples just how he knew she liked it. He would rather be sucking on her tits but this was good too. Susan’s hand felt good, rubbing his cock, but she was not as skilled with her left hand as she was with her right. However, the feeling of her pussy rubbing up and down his cock felt better than anything he’d felt before. He wanted nothing more than to change positions slightly and shove his hard cock inside his mother’s pussy.

Susan was overly turned on by the whole situation. She was enjoying turning her husband on this way as well as being sexual with Peter in front of me. She thought it would feel awkward but quickly dismissed that notion. She felt herself getting close but she was holding herself back because she really wanted to make Peter cum all over her.

Unfortunately, Peter was in his own head too much to allow himself to reach orgasm quickly. I watched my son grope his mom’s tits, and my wife stroke the big cock that she had ‘grown,’ while also rubbing her naked body against her own son’s, in front of me. All of my secret fantasies became a reality in that one moment. I stroked my cock and felt my body tense with pleasure. Suddenly, I was shooting ropes of cum into the air which landed back down onto my body and the carpet below me.

Susan was so close to cumming when she saw me shoot my load. She went wide-eyed when she saw me cum. She suddenly stopped moving her hands and body. She grabbed Peter’s hands and forcefully pulled them off of her tits and threw them to the sides. She leaned forward and started to stand up, sliding her pussy forward, rubbing it along the full length of Peter’s hard cock, enjoying every inch of it as she went.

“Looks like your father is the winner, after all. The selfish bastard,” she said while chuckling to herself, as she made her way back to her spot.

“That was intense,” Susan said, taking a big gulp of her cocktail, “I’m going to need three more of these to put out the flames before this night is over. Peter, it’s your turn. Hurry up and go, before I do something else I might regret later.”

*

Peter carefully pulled a block from the unstable tower that read, “Dare or Dare?”

Without needing to be asked, I explained the block, “That means, two people each get to give you a different dare, normally it would be the people directly to your left and right, for a larger group. You then have to pick which dare you want to complete.”

“I’ll go first,” I said, “I dare you to be my servant all day tomorrow. You have to do whatever I say, without question.”

Peter looked at me wide-eyed and hoped for a better alternative from his mother.

Susan cleared her throat, and said, “That’s an interesting dare. I like that, but I think you’ll like my dare better.”

Peter was hopeful and looked at his mother with puppy dog eyes, willing his mother to go easy on him.

Susan continued, “I dare you to be ‘my servant’ all day tomorrow. You will have to do whatever ‘I say’, without question.”

Susan and I looked at each other and shared a big smile. We were definitely enjoying manipulating our son together now.

Peter hung his head in defeat. He carefully considered his options. The idea of being his father’s servant did not sound as exciting as being his mother’s. But what did being a servant entail? His father was pretty laid back and probably wouldn’t demand much of him, whereas his mother had bouts of cleaning frenzies. If she was in a cleaning mood, his day could be pure torture.

Peter was just about to pick his dad, but then suddenly remembered that he was also required to be naked all day. He figured it would probably be a lot more fun to spend the whole day with his mom while he was naked, but it might be more fun to make his dad uncomfortable, having to see his cock hanging out. He thought he could probably manipulate his dad into letting him off easy, better than he could his mom.

With his mind finally made up, Peter said, “I chose the dare, that came from…”

Peter was intentionally dragging out his answer. Susan and I were both leaning forward, hanging on his every word. Part of me wanted to win but the other part wanted Susan to win.

Bossing my son around and making him do demeaning things sounded like fun. But to do it all day, sounded exhausting, and I’d probably get bored with it quickly.

However, having Susan boss her naked son around, sounded more fun to watch. Susan had an evil side to her, and she enjoyed bossing people around for her own amusement. I could just sit back and enjoy the show, or even better yet, I could make myself scarce, and let Susan have a bit more fun, without me around.

Peter continued, “…the parent, who goes by the name…”

After pausing for several seconds, Peter finally said, “Mom!”

Susan cheered out loud and I pretended to be disappointed.

I congratulated Susan, and then said, “That’s okay. I have a lot of errands to run tomorrow anyways, and I don’t have time to babysit a nude servant all day.”

Susan suddenly stopped her cheering and turned beet-red.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. I guess yard work is out of the question then,” she joked, “I’m sure I can find something for you to do indoors then.”

Susan’s dirty mind went into overdrive, thinking of fun ideas for tomorrow. She decided to grab her phone in order to annotate her ideas before she forgot them. In fact, thinking of her phone gave her a couple more ideas that she couldn’t believe she hadn’t thought of sooner.

*

As Susan reached over to grab her phone, she spotted the remote control she’d brought downstairs with the butt plug. The butt plug in Peter’s ass had a vibrating motor inside of it that was controlled with the remote. Just for fun, Susan wanted to turn on the butt plug, to the lowest setting, to see how Peter would react. She thought it would be funny to see him struggle to hide the sensations he was having in front of us, especially from his father.

Susan figured the best time to turn on the remote was while I was distracted. She thought that I would be the most distracted when I was picking my brick during my turn.

As I grabbed one of the bricks in the tower, Susan pressed the ‘on’ button, on the remote in her hand. Peter jumped up out of his seat and screamed at the same time. His sudden movement and yelp startled me and caused me to knock over the tower in front of me.

I looked at Peter with a ‘What the fuck?’ look on my face. Peter was looking at his mother with...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments