Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip - Part 3

"Ann and her brother share a motel bed in the same room with their parents."

200
16 Comments 16
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Once we were back on the road, Ann threw the blanket over our laps and rested her head on my shoulder. Mom and Dad were listening to the radio and singing along to a Ricky Nelson song. Ann whispered into my ear.

“I can’t believe I’m not a virgin anymore.”

“I’m sorry,” I whispered back at her. “I didn’t mean to go inside you like that. It just happened. Are you upset?”

“No. It was great and it didn’t hurt at all. There wasn’t even any blood like Jenny said there would be. I must have lost my cherry doing gymnastics.”

I had wondered about that. I knew a cherry was something that got ‘popped’ when a girl lost her virginity, but I wasn’t sure what it was or where it was located. All I knew was that I hadn’t felt any resistance other than her tight cunt squeezing my cock.

“You can’t tell anyone, Ann, not even Jenny. We would get in so much trouble.”

“I won’t, although I’d love to tell Jenny. I’ve finally done something she’s never done. Two things actually. I’m pretty sure she never gave a blowjob. She would have said something to me about it. Did you think it was gross when I swallowed your stuff?”

“No, of course not,” I replied. “Did you?”

Ann shook her head. “No. I mean it tasted a little funny, but I figured if Mom did it then so could I. It kind of turned me on, actually. Do you want me to do it again?”

I did and got my third blowjob of the day. My third blowjob ever, for that matter. It took a long time since I had already cum four times, but I was young and my cock was eager. Ann didn’t seem to mind. I would say she loved it by the way she attacked my cock. She had to take a break when her jaw got tired, but kept me going with her hand. I finally blew my load into her mouth. Ann continued to suck me until I went soft. She sat up and opened her mouth to show me what I did in it, then closed her lips and gulped it down.

That night Ann and I had to share a bed again. Once the lights were out, the room became almost pitch black. She snuggled close and we kissed for the first time. It was tentative, but soon our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. I reached under her night shirt and pinched her nipples. She kissed my neck, and then my chest and then lower. My hard cock slid between her lips. Blowjob number four. She fingered her pussy to a climax while I was still in her mouth.

I pulled her up and kissed her on the lips. Ann slipped off her panties and lifted a leg, guiding me to her opening. It was a little awkward doing it facing each other. I managed to get my cock inside her but it kept slipping out. I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top. She straddled me and slowly impaled her pussy down my length. Our lips met. We kissed and fucked, trying not to make too much noise. Ann had another climax, this one a little too loud. 

"Ann, are you okay?" Mom asked from the other bed. We stopped moving, my cock still buried deep.

"What's the matter, honey?" Dad asked.

"I thought I heard Ann cry out. I wonder if she was dreaming. I do that sometimes."

"Yeah, she did it in the car today. She was dreaming about sharks."

"I guess that explains it. The kids seem to be sleeping soundly so it's nothing to worry about."

"In that case, since we're awake, maybe we should take advantage of the situation," Dad suggested. "I do owe you a favor after what you did to me in the car."

"No, honey, we shouldn't. What if...oooooohhhhhhhh..."

We could hear Mom moaning and wondered what Dad was doing to her. She answered our question when we heard her whisper to him.

"Oh fuck, baby, you eat pussy so good. Oh god yes...lick me...ooohhhhhh..."

Ann and I began moving again. I slammed my cock up her cunt each time she impaled herself, driving it deep into her body again and again. She was so wet her pussy made subtle squishing sounds. Juices dribbled down my cock and over my balls. Ann’s body stiffened and began to tremble. I knew she was about to climax. Apparently, Mom was too. We heard her try to stifle a scream. Ann went off at the same time.

"Get up here and fuck me," we heard Mom say to Dad.

There was something so wrong and yet so erotic about Dad fucking Mom in the same room where Ann and I were fucking. We became reckless, no longer worried about the noise we were making. Mom and Dad were making even more noise. Their moans and gasps got louder. Filth began spewing from Mom's mouth.

"Fuck me, John...harder. Shove your big hard cock up my dirty little cunt."

Ann, taking her cue from Mom, whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, Mike...fuck my hot pussy with your big hard cock."

Hearing Ann using those words had my head spinning. I picked up my pace, slamming into her hard and fast. I was so close. On the other bed, I heard Dad grunt and Mom yell.

"Yes, baby, shoot it inside me. Fill my pussy with cum."

Mom shrieked. So did Ann. She sank her teeth into my shoulder. Her pussy gripped my cock in a series of spasms. My cock swelled. I tried to pull out, but Ann slammed down on me and held me deep. I couldn’t hold back. A powerful spray of hot cum squirted into her quivering cunt. Spurt after spurt filled her until it was oozing out from around my cock and dripping down my balls.

We lay there breathing hard, my cock still inside her cum-filled pussy. Mom and Dad had been so caught up in what they were doing that they hadn't heard us. Ann pulled my lips to hers and shoved a tongue in my mouth. We kissed as her pussy clenched and twitched against my cock. I began to pull out. 

"No," she whispered. "Stay inside me."

“Ann, I just shot my stuff into you. What if you get pregnant.”

Her pussy continued to twitch against me. My cock stayed hard.

LucianaTexas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucianaTexas

“I won’t. You can’t get pregnant doing it with me on top. That’s what Jenny says anyway, but it makes sense. All your stuff oozes out. It doesn’t stay inside. The same thing happens if you do it standing up. You have to be on your back to get pregnant.” 

I wasn’t so sure about that, but I wasn’t going to argue. Ann squirmed against me, rotating my cock around inside her pussy. I could feel her rubbing her clit against my pubic hairs. Her breathing got heavier. I knew she was about to climax. I didn't know if Mom and Dad had fallen asleep, but I didn't want to take a chance they would hear her. I put my hand over her mouth. It muffled her squeal, but not enough. 

“Are you kids alright?” Mom asked. “Are you having a nightmare?”

I quickly pushed Ann off me and faced away, pretending to be asleep. Ann did the same thing. It was just in time. Mom turned on the bedside lamp. We didn’t dare move. We heard her whisper to Dad.

“I think they’re out cold, honey. It must be a dream. I’m still horny. Let me suck your cock while you eat my pussy.”

She turned off the light. We heard the rustling of sheets. I tried to envision exactly what they were doing. Ann had the same thought. She turned to face me.

“How can they do that?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe they’re laying on their sides facing in opposite directions.”

“Yeah, that makes sense. Do you want to try it?”

Mom and Dad were making loud sucking and slurping sounds. We didn’t think they would hear us. Still, we were careful not to make any noise as we repositioned ourselves on the bed. Ann slipped my cock into her mouth and lifted her leg so I could fit my head between her thighs. Her pussy smelled of cum and cunt juice. I didn’t care. It was my own cum, and I wasn’t about to pass up the chance to suck on her pussy. I clamped my lips around it and pushed my tongue into the gooey mess.

The angle was somewhat awkward. I was having difficulty keeping my mouth on her pussy. Ann was having the same problem with my cock. I came up with a solution. I rolled onto my back, pulling her on top of me. It was much better. From this angle I could feast on her pussy as she devoured my cock. I rubbed my thumb across her clit as I tongue fucked her pussy. Her legs began to shake. Ann was going to have a climax. Then I heard Mom scream.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck… I’m cumming… nnngghhhh…”

Mom’s cries drowned out Ann’s squeals. She squirmed against my mouth. Cunt juice, mixed with vestiges of my own cum, washed across my tongue. I rubbed my thumb across her clit. Her climax got renewed energy as she bucked against my face. She finally came down from her high and lay on top of me still trembling. We heard Dad speak to Mom in a whisper.

“You’re going to wake the kids if you’re not careful, honey. I thought I heard them stirring.”

“So what?” Mom replied. “I doubt if they’ll know what we’re doing, and if they do, well, they should be appreciative that their mom and dad still have sex. It’ll set a good example for when they get married. And speaking of sex, I need your cock back in my pussy. I want you to fuck me again.” 

We heard Mom shifting on the bed. She gasped when Dad’s cock slid inside her. Mom was making very little effort to hide what she was doing. Ann rolled onto her back and whispered.

“Fuck me again, Mike. I need your cock inside me.”

I didn’t know if she was mimicking Mom on purpose and I didn’t care. I climbed on top of Ann. She spread her legs and lifted her knees in the air, then reached between us to guide my cock into her pussy. I could feel the throbbing heat pulsing against my hard flesh. I drove it deep into her body and fucked her hard, bouncing off her cervix on each thrust. Ann dug her heels into my ass cheeks. Her fingernails raked at my back. On the other bed, we heard Mom scream.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god… I’m cumming again… nnnnggghhhh…”

Ann's climax followed moments later. It was like she and Mom were connected through some mystical sex aura. I kept pounding into her hard and fast. Her body was shaking as one climax after the next gripped her soul. Her pussy clenched and twitched against my cock in a continuous series of spasms. Her moans and gasps were drowned out by Mom’s cries of pleasure.

Ann finally came back to earth. She rolled me off her and slid down my body, taking my throbbing cock between her lips. She sucked it in and out like a possessed woman, her mouth flying up and down my shaft. On the other bed, Mom and Dad were still going at it hard. Their bed was shaking and the headboard bounced off the wall.

“Oh god, I’m gonna cum,” Dad roared.

“On my face,” Mom begged. “Shoot your cum on my face.”

Her words sent me over the top. Cum surged up my shaft. Just before it exploded from the tip, Ann pulled me from her mouth. She pumped me with her hand as I sprayed spurt after spurt all over her face. She took me back between her lips as the last few drops dribbled out. She held me there, gently sucking on me until I went soft. Ann slid up my body and whispered in my ear.

“Your stuff is all over my face. I feel like such a slut, Mike. Is that what I’m becoming?”

No more than Mom, I thought to myself. 

“Uh, no Ann. Of course not. Did you like it?”

“I didn’t not like it. It was warm and gooey, and there was so much of it. It’s a lot messier than when you do it in my mouth, but it was exciting because it made me feel sluttier. Does that make sense?”

I had no idea.

“Yeah, I guess.” 

“I wish I could see myself in a mirror.”

“Well, the bathroom’s right there,” I said.

“And I do need to pee.”

Ann quietly slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. I was sound asleep when she returned.

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments