Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip - Part 6

"Cousin Jenny and I go for a walk on the beach."

154
11 Comments 11
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"I had just fucked my own mother. Now I had to face Dad and the rest of the family."

Mom went back to her room to shower while I headed down to the beach. Uncle Charlie and Aunt Jane were there with Dave, Sarah and Dad. Dot was playing volleyball by the next house down with a group of college kids, mostly boys. Cousin Jenny had just returned from a swim. Mark and Ann were MIA. That bothered me.

“Hi, Mike,” Dad said. “Do you know if Mom’s going to join us?”

Yes, I thought, as soon as she finishes washing my cum off her face and tits. That’s right, Dad, I fucked her. 

“I think she’s taking a shower, Dad. Do you by any chance know where Ann went?”

“I believe she and Mark went for a walk,” Aunt Jane offered, pointing down the beach. “They left a few minutes ago. You can catch them if you hurry.”

I didn’t trust Mark. Going for a walk with my little sister didn’t not seem like something he would do. He was up to no good with Ann, and I planned to find out what it was.   

“Thanks. I think I will.”

“Can I come with you?” Jenny asked.

I was surprised she wanted to come with me. I didn’t know her well and hadn’t seen her in several years. Jenny was Ann’s age, but a few inches taller with smallish tits and a firm petite ass. I examined her more closely. She looked stunning in her one-piece white swimsuit. Her long blond hair framed a pretty face with blue eyes, high cheekbones and a friendly smile. Her suit was dripping wet and molded to her smallish tits. Two hard nipples poked dents into the thin material. The shadows of her areolas were noticeable through her suit, as was the dark shade of her pubic hair. 

“Sure. Let’s go.”

We headed down the beach in the direction Aunt Jane pointed but didn’t see them. We quickened our pace to a trot. They seemed to have disappeared. Jenny pointed toward the row of beach houses off to our right.

“Isn’t that them?”

It was. They were circling back to our cottage. We cut up from the beach and were about fifty yards away when they disappeared around the side of the house. Jenny and I followed, but once we rounded the corner they were nowhere to be seen. I noticed that the door to the storage room, where Ann and I had fucked last night, was cracked open. We moved closer and heard a voice from inside. 

“Oh fuck yes. Suck my cock, baby.”

It was Mark. I peeked through the opening in the door. Ann was on her knees in front of him. His swim trunks were pulled down to his knees. He had his hands on her head plunging his hard cock in and out of her mouth. Strands of spit dripped from her chin. I was tempted to rush in and break it up except for one thing. Ann had a hand between her legs rubbing her pussy. She wasn’t being forced. She was getting off on it.

“Let me see,” Jenny whispered.

I shook my head. “No. We should go.”

“I know what they’re doing,” she insisted. “I want to see.”

She slipped her head under mine and squeezed in front of me. I don’t think it was intentional, but her ass rubbed against the crotch of my swim trunks. Between watching Ann sucking Mark and feeling Jenny’s soft cheeks, I grew hard. I was sure Jenny could feel it, but she didn’t move. We both continued to watch my sister sucking and slurping on Mark’s hard cock. 

Standing over Jenny and peeking through the door was awkward. I shifted to keep from losing my balance. The movement was subtle, but enough for my cock to slide into the crack between her ass cheeks. I looked over my shoulder to make sure no one could see us. Fortunately, the room was on the side of the house not visible from the beach or the street. 

“Oh fuck… oh god… I’m cumming…”

My attention was drawn back to Ann and Mark. He pulled his cock from her drooling lips and pointed it at her face. A blast of cum splashed off her forehead and into her hair. More splattered her cheeks, nose and lips. He shoved it back into her mouth and drained the last few drops. Ann remained kneeling in front of him, her hand digging into her pussy. She squealed and fell forward, her body shaking. Cum drooled over her lower lip and dripped from her chin.

“You still owe me a fuck,” Mark said. “Take off your suit and get on the table.” 

I felt something brush against my cock that was wedged between Jenny’s ass cheeks. It was her fingers. She was rubbing her pussy. She was as turned on as I was. Feeling bold, I slipped my hand under her body and squeezed her small breast. Jenny moaned and continued rubbing her pussy. We watched Ann slip out of her swimsuit and sit on the table. 

“First, I’m going to eat some pussy,” Mark said. “Then I’m going to fuck your brains out.”

Mark spread her legs and buried two fingers up her cunt. He pumped them in and out. Ann fell back moaning, gasping and squirming against his hand. Mark lowered his head and fluttered his tongue across her clit. Ann went off hard. Mark continued to finger her and lick her clit. Ann screamed. He clamped his mouth over her pussy and sucked the juices flowing from her cunt.

“Time to get my cock ready to fuck you.”

Mark spun her around on the table until her head was hanging over the edge. He shoved his cock between her lips and deep into her mouth, slamming it in and out like a madman. Ann gagged. Spit poured down her face and into her hair. Mark reached down her body and pinched her nipples. She went off like an overheated boiler, her screams muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Jenny stood and turned to face me. Her breathing was unsteady, She stared up at me with those big blue eyes. Her hand was still between her legs furiously rubbing her pussy through her swimsuit. I pulled the straps down her shoulders, exposing her small but shapely tits. I gently rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Jenny leaned forward and pressed her head into my shoulder. Her body trembled against me. A soft moan escaped her lips.

I slid my hands inside the back of her swimsuit, pushing down until my fingers found the creamy smooth skin of her petite ass cheeks. Jenny threw her arms around my neck and stood on her tiptoes. We kissed. I bent my knees and rubbed my cock against her pussy mound, my fingers still squeezing her cheeks. Jenny moved against me with equal fervor.

We were no longer watching the action, but we could hear the wet slap of his balls as Mark pounded his cock into Ann’s pussy. Her moans and gasps let us know how much she loved getting fucked. I slid a hand under Jenny’s ass and between her thighs. A finger parted the searing folds of her wet pussy. Jenny moved her lips to my ear.

“Yes,” she whispered.

I found her opening and pushed. My finger slid into her hot and very tight pussy. I pumped it in and out. Jenny squirmed against me, moaning into my ear. The sounds from Mark and Ann only added to the charged atmosphere. Jenny stiffened and sunk her teeth into my neck. Her body began to shake. I felt her pussy clench my finger in a series of spasms. Juices oozed down my hand.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

“Oh fuck, oh fuck… I’m gonna cum,” we heard Mark groan.

Still holding Jenny’s trembling body, I looked through the crack in the door. Ann slid off the table in front of Mark. He shoved his cock between her lips and grunted. She held him deep as he pumped her mouth full of cum. When he was finished he pulled out. Ann looked up at him with her mouth open and her tongue pushed out to show him what he had done. Then she gulped it down. 

“We need to get out of here,” I whispered to Jenny, taking my finger out of her pussy.

She nodded and pulled her swimsuit back into place. It was impossible to hide the bulge pushing out the front of mine. Jenny looked down at it.

“Come with me,” she said.

I followed her around the house. We climbed into the backseat of Dave and Sarah's car. Jenny reached into my lap and ran her hand over my cock still entrapped in my swim trunks. I hooked my thumb into the waistband and pushed them down. Jenny wrapped her fingers around my hard flesh and pumped her hand up and down. I didn’t last a minute. A stream of cum shot straight up into the air and came splattering down on her thighs. A second spurt shot up the side of her arm. She continued pumping until the last few drops oozed over her fingers and hand. 

Jenny leaned into me and we kissed. Her fingers were still wrapped around my spent cock. I slid a hand between her thighs and cupped her pussy. She pressed against me, moaning into my mouth. I pulled the crotch to the side and slipped a finger up her cunt, pumping it in and out. Her moans became more desperate. I moved my finger to her clit and rubbed. Jenny buried her face in my neck and let out a squeal. I pushed my finger back inside her and fucked her to a second climax. Somehow Jenny’s hand stayed wrapped around my cock. She caught her breath and looked down at it. 

“You’re still hard. Does that mean you need to shoot again? I can, um, do you with my mouth if you want.”

Yes, I wanted, but the tone of her voice made me think she was hesitant about giving me a blowjob.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

‘I… I think so. I’ve never done it before so it might not be any good.”

I was pretty sure there was no way it wouldn’t be good. Jenny lowered her head and pressed her lips against my knob. I remembered Ann’s first time in the car and how she thought you were supposed to blow on it. I explained the basics to Jenny. Soon her mouth was bobbing up and down my length. I slid my hand under her thigh, pulled the crotch of her swimsuit to the side and slipped a finger into her pussy.

Feeling my finger inside her must have pressed some kind of button. Jenny became more aggressive, sucking and slurping my cock like a woman possessed. Her moans and gasps became louder and more erratic. I moved my finger to her clit. She went off, twisting and squirming against my hand. It didn’t slow her down. Jenny’s mouth flew up and down my shaft. I could feel cum churning in my balls. I thought it only fair to warn her. 

“I’m about to shoot.”

She pulled me from her mouth and looked up at me with those big blue eyes, breathing hard with spit running down her chin. 

“Are you going to do it in my mouth?”

“Only if that’s what you want, but you can finish me with your hand.”

Jenny thought about it briefly, then took me back between her lips. Moments later, my cock swelled. Hot cum shot up my length and exploded into her mouth. Jenny kept her lips wrapped tightly around me until I was drained. I pulled out. She looked up at me with her mouth closed, a small dribble oozing over her lower lip.

“You can spit it out,” I told her. “Some girls like to swallow, but you don’t need to.”

Jenny made a face and gulped twice. When she was finished she wiped her lips clean. She looked up at me and smiled.

“I guess we better get back to the beach before everyone wonders where we went.”

**********

After dinner that night, Ann cornered me on the porch.

“Let’s go down to the storage room. Nobody will miss us.”

“Look, Ann, we need to talk. I saw you in there with Mark earlier today. I mean, you’re certainly free to have sex with anyone you want, but Mark? He’s a jerk.”

Ann put her hands over her face.

“I’m so sorry. He didn’t give me a choice. He followed us last night and said he took pictures. He threatened to show them to Mom and Dad unless I cooperated. I said I’d give him a blowjob, but he insisted that I let him fuck me too. It won’t happen again.”

She sat down on the bench and cried. I wanted to confront her about why she got off on sucking and fucking Mark’s cock if she was being forced, but I didn’t have the heart. She was clearly upset. Besides, I didn’t have any moral high ground here. I had fucked Mom and gotten a blowjob from Jenny. I sat down and put my arm around her. She pressed her face into my chest and continued crying. 

“It’s okay Ann. I’m not mad at you, but I am pissed at Mark. We’ll find some way to get back at him.”

That seemed to make her feel better. She kissed my neck and then my ear. Our lips met. Her hand slid into my lap and rubbed me through my shorts. Ann pulled down my zipper and reached inside, pulling out my hard cock. I was a little nervous that someone might walk out, but Ann didn’t seem to care. She dropped her head to my lap and sucked me into her mouth.

This was crazy, but I didn’t do anything to stop it. Ann’s lips flew up and down my length, her tongue swirling around the ridges and veins of my hard flesh. I slid my hand into the back of her shorts. My middle finger moved down the crevice between her cheeks and rubbed the tight knot of her asshole. Ann moaned. She pulled her lips from my cock.

“Put it in,” she gasped. “Put your finger in my ass.”

Ann took me back into her mouth. I slid my finger lower and dipped it into her pussy until it was slimy with cunt juice, then moved it to her asshole, twisting it into her dark passage and burying it to the knuckle. Ann went off hard. Moments later my cock exploded. Cum seeped out of her mouth and drooled down my shaft, making a mess of the front of my shorts.

“Oh, there you two are. I was wondering where you went.”

It was Dad. I quickly pulled my finger out of Ann’s ass and yanked my tee shirt down to cover my exposed cock. Ann sat up wiping her lips. I didn’t know how much he had seen because it was dark. Dad walked over to where we were sitting.

“I’m sorry if I startled you. Were you sleeping, Annie? It looked like you had your head in Mike’s lap.”

“Um, yeah, I kind of dozed off.”

“I can understand that, honey. It’s so peaceful out here, and the sound of the waves crashing would make anyone drowsy. Anyway, your mom’s been looking for you, Mike. You know how she is. She doesn’t like to be kept waiting. I’ll stay here and keep Annie company.”

I was relieved Dad hadn’t seen what we were doing. I went inside to look for Mom. I had a feeling I was about to get lesson number two in how to pleasure a woman.

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments