Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Seduced My Best Friend (Part 1)

"Horny high school girl plots to seduce her best friend"

56
7 Comments 7
9.1k Views 9.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

I had a long-term crush on my best friend, Amanda. We had been close friends for years and had become best friends. Having a crush on her and concealing it had been trying, to say the least. I became aroused whenever I was close to Amanda, and my panties dampened. My mind became a jumble of fantasies and daydreams about how I would like to seduce Amanda.

We had been friends for a long time, so I knew Amanda suffered from back problems and back and hip pain for years. She occasionally mentioned that the back pain made her irritable and quite uncomfortable. It occurred to me that I could seduce Amanda by offering her a massage. I would plan a sleepover at my house with only Amanda and me. I designed the sleepover to happen on a Friday night. Friday was a night Mom would typically be working late. I chose this coming Friday evening when my sixteen-year-old sister Danielle (Dani for short) would sleep over at her friend Susan's house. Which would have left the house empty except for Amanda and me.

I thought about whether my thoughts were expected as I constantly thought about sex. I would think about the people close to me and what sexual activities they might be involved in. I wondered if Dani, at sixteen, had learned about her body and how to pleasure herself. Did she and her girlfriends at their sleepovers? Had Dani discovered masturbation? Did they undress together and masturbate together? Recently I had begun to imagine almost everyone in sexual situations, which increased my arousal. I couldn't believe I was wondering about my little sister's sex life.

I had asked for permission from Mom to have a sleepover on the coming Friday night. Mom allowed me to have the sleepover Friday night. After I arrived at school, I met Amanda in the hallway before homeroom. I was nervous as I attempted to talk to Amanda. I wanted to ask her if she would like to sleep over on Friday night.

"Hi, Manda. How's it going?"

"I'm doing okay. I've just been busy with homework and stressed about my mom and dad. They're fighting all the time."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"Not really. I'm just trying to stay out of Mom and Dad's way."

"Um… Would you like… To… Um… Sleepover… You know, on… Friday night, at my house? I already have permission from my mom. I'd like it… If you could…." I nervously stammered.

"Let me text my mom." Amanda immediately replied as her fingers flew over the screen of her phone.

"I hope she says yes," I replied, elated that Amanda hadn't hesitated as she texted her mother to get permission to sleep over Friday night.

"She just texted back and said that I can stay overnight on Friday," Amanda informed me with a grin as she looked at the screen of her phone.

I was so shocked that I already had an answer. I realized I would be able to seduce Amanda this Friday after school. Without a thought, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. It only took me a couple of seconds to realize that it probably wasn't a good idea when I hugged her. It wasn't my intention to embarrass Amanda. My realization that when I hugged Amanda may not have been a good idea led to my amazement when Amanda wrapped her arms around me and returned my hug. Amanda's touch as she hugged me increased my arousal, and my panties became even damper. I hoped no one, mainly Amanda detected the scent of my arousal. When I inhaled my heady, musky fragrance, I was sure I had noticed Amanda's arousal scent.

"Could it have been possible that Amanda was also aroused?" I thought.

It was only Monday, and I was incredibly aroused at school. My panties were a wet mess, and my sex demanded attention. I used the middle stall the first time I entered the girl's restroom that day. I pulled my jeans and panties to the floor, pulled my right shoe off with my left foot, and freed my right leg from my panties and jeans. This allowed me to spread myself for easier access to the area of my frustration, my stiff clit, and my sodden pussy.

My inner labia were already engorged, swollen, and exposed from the usual confines of my slit. My class was going on at the time, but I needed this. I need to cum! I looked down at my pudgy mound; I watched as my clit pulsed under the fluorescent light. As my fingers approached my pussy my clit twitched in anticipation. I opened my purse and retrieved my hairbrush. The handle of the hairbrush slid easily through my folds and entered me. I had begun to fuck myself with the hairbrush in my left hand and massaged little circles on the right side of my clitoral hood.

The pleasurable sensations were incredible. I released an unconscious gasp. My climax loomed as it threatened to take over my body. I teased my clit relentlessly as I continued to fuck myself with the hairbrush. I loved the handle of my hairbrush because of its curve. It stimulated my G-spot perfectly. I felt an intense climax as it welled up deep inside me. I knew it was going to be powerful. My hips involuntarily thrust forward to assist as I approach the precipice of my climax. My only focus became one of lust, and I sought only primal pleasure.

The only things that existed in my world were my hands and hairbrush. I pushed myself over the edge of my orgasm. I whimpered as I lost control of my body, and it began to spasm. My pussy clamped down on the hairbrush embedded in its depths and then relaxed. It continued to clamp down on and relax on the hairbrush handle throughout my climax as my vaginal fluids dripped into the toilet water.

I sat there for a few minutes as I regained my senses. I reluctantly removed my fingers from my clit, raised them to my lips, inhaled my scent, and licked my fingers clean. I pulled my hairbrush from my drooling slit and licked it clean. I peed quickly and wiped myself to remove as much of my vaginal fluids and pee as possible. I hoped no one would get close enough to smell the sex on me, especially Amanda. I pulled my panties and jeans back up to my knees, put my right shoe back on, and stood up. My legs still felt like jelly. I pulled up my panties and arranged them to create the least amount of friction on my large, still-stiff clit. I pulled my jeans up, zipped and buttoned them, and exited the stall. I stood before the mirror and splashed some cool water on my face. I then washed my hairbrush and my hands.

Exiting the girl's restroom, I did my best to take deep breaths. I needed to calm down and get my breathing back to normal. I didn't want anyone to figure out what I'd been doing. On my way to class, I began formulating a plan to seduce Amanda. I desired to attract Amanda and get her so aroused that she would be desperate for sexual relief. I knew that she complained that her back would ache often. So, I planned on offering to massage her back to help alleviate some of the pain.

I enter my classroom as silently as possible and take my seat. Amanda passed me a note that indicated that she would give me her notes to copy from the first few minutes of class. I am flattered that she thinks to help me. This gives me additional hope that my plan will work well.

The rest of the day consists of the same pattern. I attend a class. I leave a class. I run to the restroom to get off and arrive at my next class. I had become proficient at getting myself off quickly enough that I wouldn't be late for class. Every night I spent hours playing with myself. I fantasized about how I planned to seduce Amanda. I spent the entire week at school, relieved my sexual frustrations as well as I could, and tried to keep up with my classes. Thank heavens, there hadn't been any exams scheduled for a few weeks!

It was finally Friday, and I had never been this aroused. I entered the school and met Amanda before homeroom. Before I realized it, my pussy had drooled into my panties. I blushed with embarrassment as I approached Amanda.

"Hi, Amanda. Is your mom bringing you over to my house after school?" I asked.

"No, I packed what I needed in a backpack. It's in my locker. I'll ride the bus to your house with you.

"That does make things easier."

Even though I had become hornier than I'd ever been, I didn't touch myself at all during the school day. I wanted to save my sexual energy for Amanda and our evening alone. It was challenging to focus on anything other than my seduction of Amanda. I took every bit of concentration to ensure I knew what was happening in my classes. This Friday, in particular. It dragged on forever because I was so damn horny. The fact That I looked forward to being alone with Amanda made things even worse.

The school day finally ended. Amanda and I headed to get on my bus. We both giggled and had a good time.

"So, what do you have planned for us for tonight?" Amanda asked.

"I have a pre-made pizza, and if you want to be naughty, we could sneak some of the booze from my mom's liquor cabinet. We can also do each other's hair and makeup, play games, walk in the woods, relax, and watch movies. It's up to you." I offered.

"I can't handle a walk in the woods today."

"I'm sorry to hear that. We could have had some fun. We could take a walk in the woods another time.

"Would you like me to start the pizza when we get to my house, or would you rather goof around for a while?"

"I can wait to eat. I'm not hungry."

The bus arrived at my house. We got off the bus and walked to my house, which was only about half a block. We both giggled as we entered my house. I locked the front door and checked to ensure the back door had been secured. We climbed the stairs to my room. Amanda sat on my bed, opened her backpack, and removed her hairbrush. Amanda began to brush her hair. I locked my bedroom door, as I wanted to make sure that if anyone did come home, we wouldn't be discovered accidentally.

"Would you like me to brush your hair?" Amanda asked.

"I'd love that."

I positioned myself between Amanda's thighs. She faced my back as she brushed my hair. Until now, I hadn't realized how sensual it was. Having your hair touched by someone you're attracted to is incredibly seductive. I again caught Amanda's arousal scent. I wanted to turn around, rip her clothes off and eat her until she couldn't achieve orgasm again for a while.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

"That feels so nice, Amanda." I cooed.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. You have such beautiful hair. It's so soft."

"Thank you! Would you like me to brush your hair now?"

"That would be nice."

I sat behind Amanda and spread my legs. I placed my legs on either side of her hips. When I brushed Amanda's hair, she let out a soft coo. I brushed her hair and ran my fingers through it, eliciting soft moans. I stopped brushing her hair and massaged her shoulders. This time, Amanda didn't try to stifle her moans of pleasure. I moved my hands down to her back and stroked her back. Amanda leaned back into me a bit as she moaned.

"Oh God, that feels amazing."

"Does that mean you don't want me to stop?" I teased.

"Not at all. It feels heavenly!"

"I'm glad you are enjoying it."

"Would it be easier for you if I took off my top and jeans?"

"The only thing that would make it even easier is if you laid down on my bed face down, and let me massage you."

Without a word or hesitation, Amanda got off the bed, removed her blouse and jeans, then lay face down in the middle of my bed. I reached over to my dresser and retrieved some baby powder. I sprinkled some baby powder on Amanda's arms, shoulders, and neck. I spread the powder around with my hands. I began with her right hand; I massaged her hand and worked my way up her arm. I then repeated the process on her left arm. I rubbed Amanda's neck and shoulder blades. I made sure to exaggerate the difficulty of dealing with her bra as I worked around her bra straps.

"Would it be easier if I took my bra off?" Amanda asked.

"It would help, but if you don't want to…."

Amanda reached under her chest and unhooked the clasp of her bra. She slid the straps down her shoulders and removed her bra. She then dropped her bra on the floor next to my bed. I massaged down to the waistband of her panties. I powdered her legs and spread the powder with my hands. I massaged her left foot, made sure not to tickle her, worked my way up her leg, and repeated the process with the left leg. I then began to massage her left inner thigh, and Amanda spread her legs a bit in response to the stimulation. I saw that she had a wet spot in the gusset of her panties. Amanda spread her legs even more as I massaged her right inner thigh. I could tell that the damp area had spread. I stroked Amanda's right ass cheek through her panties. Amanda uttered the words I had waited for.

"Would it be easier if I took my panties off?"

"It would make massaging your butt easier," I replied, trying not to hyperventilate from the excitement.

Amanda brought her spread legs back together, arched her hips, pulled her panties down to her knees, and lay back down.

"Would you mind taking my panties the rest of the way off?"

"I wouldn't mind at all," I replied, trying to filter out the excitement in my voice.

I grasped the waistband of Amanda's panties and slid them the rest of the way off Amanda's legs. As soon as her panties were off, Amanda spread her legs again, which allowed me a fantastic view of her dripping pussy. Her scent drove me crazy with lust. I sprinkled powder on each of her buttocks and spread the powder. I had kneaded her right buttock.

"Oh my God, Jennifer. That feels heavenly. Oh yes, right there," Amanda moaned.

As I massaged Amanda's ass crack, I brushed my fingers along her vulva. Amanda spread her legs even further. I could see into her vaginal entrance as it had seeped creamy white fluid. Amanda had become fully aroused, which was evident by the way her clit twitched. I knew my plan had worked beautifully. I massaged her inner thighs and brushed her clit with my fingertip. In response, Amanda raised her hips to give me better access to her pleasure center.

"Oh my…" Amanda cooed.

"Okay, now it's time to massage your front," Amanda instantly rolled onto her back, with her legs spread, as if inviting me to massage her soggy pussy, which had produced a puddle between her legs.

"Since I'm undressed and you get to see me naked, I think it would be fair to see you naked too. I'll get to watch as you get undressed," Amanda ordered.

I knew Amanda was incredibly aroused as I stripped while she watched my every movement, her eyes traveling from watching my breasts sway to staring at my stiff clit. At that point, she would probably have been pleased to know that I purposely touched her sex. Amanda lay there as I massaged her. She teasingly raised her right hand to cup my right breast, traced her index finger over my areola, and played with my stiff nipple.

I powdered Amanda's chest and torso. I massaged her shoulders and moved down to her breasts. I gazed at Amanda's breasts and marveled at her substantial brown areolas and stiff dark brown nipples. Her areolas were about the diameter of a soda can, and her dark brown nipples were the diameter of my pinky finger and about half an inch long. I avoided stimulating her nipples as they were stiff already, and I wouldn't have the self-control to stop. I wanted to make sure that Amanda was desperate to climax. I moved down and sprinkled powder on her legs and thighs.

As I massaged Amanda's legs, I watched her vaginal entrance pulse. It opened wide and clamped closed. I saw that her clit had become bright red, shiny, and so stiff that it looked like it was about to burst.

I massaged the crease between her inner thighs and her mound, which caused Amanda to writhe under my ministrations. I moved up and fondled her breasts again. This time I played with her nipples, pinched them lightly, and rolled them between my index finger and thumb. I moved my hands from Amanda's breasts and massaged her mound. I leaned over her lower body as I ran both hands along the sides of her vulva. I watched as Amanda squirmed uncontrollably.

I used my index and middle fingers and moved them up and down her inner lips. I only stimulated the right side of her clitoral hood for a second. Amanda's pussy leaked even more fluids onto my blankets.

"There, I'll bet your back feels better, doesn't it?"

"Oh God, Jen… you can't… you need to… I need to…I need you to… Don't stop… Oh God… I'm so fucking close…."

"Do you want me to brush your hair some more?"

"N… No… I need you to… finish… I need to… I need you to finish me…"

"What do you want me to finish?" I teased.

"I need it so badly… please… don't stop… I need you to make me…."

"Tell me exactly what you want, and I'll do it," I teased.

"I need you to keep going. Keep massaging me."

I obediently massaged Amanda's breasts and paid plenty of attention to her stiff nipples. Amanda gasped as I rolled her nipples between my index fingers and thumbs. I cupped each of her breasts in a hand before I moved my hands down to massage her outer and inner labia. Amanda was uncontrollably horny but avoided touching herself in front of me.

"Please, Jen… Please finish me… Make me… Don't stop… I'll do anything… anything you want..."

"What do you mean by "finish me?" I teased her.

"Please… Please finish… Make me cum… Please… I need to cum now!" Amanda begged.

"Have you ever been with another girl?"

"N… No… But I…"

"But, you what?" I asked.

"I… I've… Thought about it… and fantasized about it. I've fantasized about making you…."

"I've never been with another girl either."

I leaned forward and licked Amanda's folds. Plunged my index finger into her entrance, I finger-fucked her and then licked her clit as I fingered her. Amanda quivered as I placed a knee on either side of her face and spread my legs. Amanda wrapped her arms around my lower back and pulled herself upward to meet my pussy which dripped on Amanda's face and quivered. I wrapped my arms around Amanda's thighs and focused on her pussy as I pleasured Amanda. I couldn't believe after months of fantasizing that, I had eaten my best friend's pussy.

As Amanda raised her face, she tentatively licked my pussy and then earnestly licked my folds. She massaged my aching clit with her tongue. I had become so fucking horny from Amanda's touch I knew it wouldn't be long before I climaxed on her lovely face. As I gently sucked and released Amanda's stiff clit, I finger-fucked her pussy. I could feel her entrance as it expanded and contracted on my fingers. As much as I had teased her, I knew Amanda would have an intense climax. It wouldn't take long for her to climax. I felt Amanda's pussy clamp down on my fingers. She shrieked as her climax hit her.

Amanda wrapped her arms around my lower back and held her face in my pussy. I was surprised at how willingly she had begun eating my pussy. I wanted to make this first time with Amanda last longer, but I couldn't hold my climax back. I unconsciously ground my pussy into Amanda's face as my climax peaked. I buried my face between Amanda's thighs and ate Amanda with abandon. I wanted her to climax with me. My efforts were rewarded as Amanda's pussy clamped down on my fingers and her milky vaginal fluids sprayed all over my hands and face. I lapped up as much of her sweet juices as I could.

Amanda and I lay on my bed, panted, and basked in the delicious afterglow of our orgasms. Our bodies occasionally twitched from little orgasmic aftershocks. I slowly repositioned my body so my head was next to Amanda's. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her on the lips. My kiss was met enthusiastically as Amanda probed my mouth with her tongue. I could taste my fluids on Amanda's tongue and lips. I wanted this night to last forever.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked Amanda.

"I think I'll feel better after we do this all night!" Amanda cooed as her right hand drifted down to caress my slick pussy.

"I think I would love that…."

We could play some games.

****

To be continued...

Published 
Written by IRonMan78
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments