Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting James Chapter 4 Part 2

"Melanie comes clean to her friends, and meets Gianna."

23
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
6.0k words 6.0k words

I took her hand and led her back inside, walking through the living room and on into my bedroom. When I got to the bed, I turned around and she slipped into my arms as we continued to kiss. We wrapped our arms around each other and fell back onto the bed. Our hands started roaming over each other’s bodies as we kissed and started fumbling with each other’s clothes, desperately trying to remove any barriers between us. Our mouths never separated as we got each other’s tops, skirts, and shorts off; almost instantaneously bras were unfastenquarter-sizeded and panties were slid down so our naked bodies could touch and rub together.

I loved being with men, but I knew since high school that I’d never be able to give up being with women. It’s such a contrast from being with a man. Feeling that soft body, smooth hairless skin, soft lips, and gentle caresses. It was still sex, but it felt so incredibly different; God, that’s what makes it so good.  

I moved her long black hair out of her face and kissed her hard, my tongue exploring her mouth as I positioned my body on top of hers. I reached down her thigh and felt her legs instantly open for me, and I gently ran my hands over her smooth, hairless mound. I slid my knee between her legs, rubbing it up and down the lips of her vagina, feeling her wetness.

As we kissed harder, I pressed my body into hers, feeling our breasts sexily crush together. I broke the kiss and heard her moan as I sensually licked and then kissed her neck while I ran my fingers over the lips of her vagina. As I kissed her neck, I felt her fingers move through my long blonde hair, which spurred me on even more. My knee kept constant pressure on her pussy as I continued to rub it up and down her sex. I pulled away and looked down at her breasts. They were perfectly round with brown quarter- sized areolas, topped by tiny brown nipples.

“God, Gianna, your breasts are beautiful,” I whispered huskily as I took one of her nipples into my mouth and felt it grow instantly hard. I moved my hand from her vagina and onto her other breast, letting her hard nipple run through my fingertips, hearing her purr as I played with her perfect mounds.

I let her nipple pop out of my mouth and saw my saliva drip slightly off of it as I took the other one in my mouth, sucking gently, then harder, hearing a loud moan escape her mouth and feeling her head thrash back against the pillow. She moaned loudly again as I gently bit her nipple and leaned backward just a bit, teasing her, before the hard nub of flesh slipped out of my mouth.

As I slid down her body, my knee finally broke contact with her vagina. I kissed down her toned stomach and she gasped when my mouth made contact with her navel. I dipped my tongue in and out, teasing her. After a minute or so, I could feel her hands in my hair again as she pushed my head lower. I smiled to myself, knowing this slow tease was working. As I kissed lower, I breathed deeply, smelling that womanly musk, knowing how worked up she was.

I nestled myself between her legs as she opened them wide for me. I gently began to kiss her inner thighs and I heard her moan;I knew what she wanted, but I wanted to tease her and make her wait. I felt her shiver, so I gently bit and then licked her inner thigh as I continued the tease of getting closer to her pussy but denying her my mouth where she wanted it. After a few moments of this teasing, she finally broke down.

“Fuck, Melanie, put your mouth on me,” she whimpered and begged.

Before I did, I took a second to look at her beautiful pussy. She had large brown outer lips that were engorged and puffy. I gently pried them apart with my fingers to reveal her glistening pink inner lips. I heard her moan loudly when I extended my tongue and sank it inside her, feeling her hands slowly run through my hair. She tasted tangy and sweet. God, I thought, every part of this girl is perfect.

I moved my hands up to her breasts and gently kneaded them as I simultaneously and gently worked my tongue in and out of her, slowly licking the walls of her vagina. Her hips were slowly rotating on my mouth as she ground her pussy harder into my face. She was so warm and wet, I kept my tongue long and flat as I dipped it into her again and again while she gasped and moaned, grinding her pelvis harder into my mouth.

I leaned back, breaking the contact between my mouth and her vagina. She was soaked with a combination of her juice and my saliva. I removed my hands from her breasts and gently pulled her inner lips apart, exposing her clit. I moved my head forward and ran my tongue lightly over the little nub and I felt her body tense up. She involuntarily pulled my hair as she screamed and her body started to shake as she convulsed in orgasm. I held her thighs tightly, never letting her vagina and my mouth break contact until I could tell she was starting to come down and regain control.

Our eyes met and she smiled at me as I kissed her inner thighs, looking up at her from between her legs. I slowly licked the wetness off of her lower lips and smiled up at her. She looked wild and beautiful with her tousled hair falling over her face. “Are you ready for some more, sexy?”  I said huskily.

Her smile widened. “Melanie, you can stay there the rest of the week if you want to.”

I smiled back as I looked into her eyes from between her open legs. I playfully licked her inner thigh again and then gently inserted two fingers into her, causing her eyes to roll back into her head. I heard her gasp loudly as her ass came up off the bed a few inches. I rapidly assaulted her clit again with my mouth, and at the same time, I pushed my fingers in and out of her slowly. She moaned as I licked little circles over her clit and my fingers went deeper inside her.

Her pelvis was rocking now and I had to concentrate to keep my mouth on her. I was making loud slurping noises as my mouth continued to make contact with her hot, wet sex. I was so worked up that I slid my other hand down between my legs, inserted two fingers into my own pussy, and used my thumb to rub my clit. My fingers were soaked within a few moments as I slowly pushed them in and out of my vagina, listening to her moan as I licked her.  

I looked up and I saw her watching me. She reached down and tapped my shoulder, looking at me longingly. I removed my wet fingers from my pussy, brought them up to her lips, and watched as she instantly took them into her mouth, sucking on them.

Once she had licked my fingers clean, I moved my hands back down to her thighs and plunged my tongue in and out of her, occasionally bathing her clit with my tongue. She only lasted a minute or so until I felt her body start to tremble again. She screamed and began to convulse as I continued to flick my tongue over her clit, keeping constant pressure on the little nub and licking her through her orgasm. When I could see she was starting to recover, I wanted to stay away from her sensitive clit, so instead I very gently licked the wetness off her lips and inner thighs.

I looked up from between her legs; our eyes met and she smiled sexily at me. “Are you trying to kill me, Mel?” she said, laughing.

I laughed with her. “I promise I wasn’t, but I don’t think it would be a bad way to go, either.”

She pulled me up to her and we kissed passionately. It got me hot knowing she could taste her pussy on my mouth as we kissed. “It’s your turn,” she said.

She laid me back on the bed, and then she lay beside me. We kissed for several minutes while her hands kneaded my breasts until my nipples were fully erect. I moaned as she took one, and then the other, into her mouth, sucking gently. “I love your breasts, Mel, they’re so beautiful,” she said huskily as her mouth traveled from one of my nipples to the other.

She continued to suck on my nipples as I felt her hand move down my stomach, her fingernails gently scratching my sensitive skin, driving me crazy with lust. She then took my nipple between her teeth and gently bit down, causing me to cry out. Then she softly caressed it with her mouth, tenderly licking it, as if to soothe the pain from the bite. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was on fire as she teased me mercilessly. She then kissed down my stomach to the same place where she’d scratched me, licking and caressing my skin. It was masterful the way she mixed light pain with sensual tenderness. I didn’t know which I was going to experience next, pain or pleasure, and she always kept me guessing.

She kissed below my navel and then licked lower until she reached the top of my trimmed pubic line. I felt her thumb lightly rub my clit, sending shivers throughout my body. Then I cried out as she took a few of my pubic hairs into her mouth and pulled back slightly, enough to mix a little pain in with the intense pleasure she was giving me. I watched as she slid between my legs and I opened them wide. Her mix of pain-and-pleasure foreplay was having an intense effect on me.

She gasped, “Oh, God, Melanie, you’re so wet,” as she looked up and smiled at me. I felt her lick the inside of my thighs and then along my puffy engorged lips. When I’m turned on, I get very wet. I’ve never been able to squirt like I know some girls can, but I have made puddles on the bed when I’m extremely aroused.

My wetness spurred Gianna on and I felt her tongue assault my vagina. I gasped as she extended it inside me, licking the walls of my pussy. She had both of her arms wrapped around my thighs, holding me where she wanted me, as she licked, sucked, and probed with her mouth. My hips started to push lower as I moved my pelvis, grinding on her face in a slow rhythm. Her tongue moved with me and I could feel my orgasm start to build. She felt my body tense and her tongue moved to my clit, lapping at the tiny bud as the waves began to wash over me and I started to shake.

She held onto me tightly, never separating her mouth from my sex as I slowly began to regain control of myself. I looked down and she smiled at me from between my legs as I watched her kiss my inner thighs.

I was just about to speak when I felt her insert her fingers inside me. My thoughts were instantly lost as her fingers slid into me and then curled upwards, causing me to gasp and cry out. She must have then inserted a third finger, because when she curled all three upwards, I felt pressure and incredible pleasure that caused me to lift my ass up off the mattress. It was as if she expected it because her mouth latched onto me, her tongue slowly circling my clit and her fingers pressing in and out of me. Again, I moved my pelvis almost instinctively, grinding myself onto her fingers and mouth. It was almost as though I had no control over myself as I started feeling another orgasm coming upon me, and I loudly cried out.

We took turns with each other for several more hours until we were both exhausted, and I didn’t think either of us could move.  We lay in bed facing each other, our legs tangled together under the sheet, as we softly kissed and talked. “I’m so thirsty, would you like some water?” I asked her.

“That would be perfect.”

I got up out of bed, walked into the kitchen, and grabbed a big bottle of water for us to share. “I hope this is ok,” I said, “I didn’t bring any glasses.”

“That’s fine.”

I handed her the water, and she took a long drink; then she handed it to me and I drank after her, feeling much better after I had rehydrated a bit. I slid back into bed beside her, and she began tangling her legs with mine again and pulled me close as we kissed softly. I gently moved a strand of her black hair out of her eyes. Her hair was a tangled mess, and her face was still flushed from the hours of amazing sex, but she was still the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

“You look so serious, what are you thinking?” she asked quietly.

“I’m thinking how lucky I am to have such a beautiful woman in my bed.” She smiled back as she leaned in and kissed me softly. I could see she was getting tired and I knew I could barely hold my eyes open. “Goodnight, pretty girl.”

“Goodnight, Mel,” she said, smiling at me one last time before she turned over, then scooted backward until my breasts were against her back. Spooning tightly, she fell asleep in my arms.

- - - - - 

I woke up the next morning and reached over to the other side of the bed, feeling for Gianna, but she wasn’t there. I looked over at the clock on the bedside table; it was 6:30. In my grogginess, I started to worry, thinking she had left, until the smell of coffee and bacon filled my nostrils. I leisurely stretched as I continued to wake up. I felt so loose and relaxed; I guess amazing sex will do that for you.

I walked into the bathroom and used the toilet, then went to my dresser drawer and picked out short jean shorts and what my older brothers always used to jokingly refer to as a white ‘wife beater’ tank top. I thought Gianna would like the way my pink nipples poked through the thin material.

I walked out into the living room and then into the kitchen; everything she was cooking smelled delicious. She heard me come in and smiled at me. I walked up to her and hugged her tightly. We kissed softly and my hands roamed down to her ass. She was wearing one of my nightshirts that came down to the top of her thighs and she wasn’t wearing panties.    

“Good morning, Mel,” she said, smiling radiantly at me.

 “Good morning; you’ve been busy, what time did you get up?”

“About 5:30. I’ve never been able to sleep in late, so I made a pot of coffee and then started to make breakfast. I was just about to go in and wake you.”

“Everything smells wonderful.” 

She poured me a big, steaming cup of coffee. I got into the fridge and pulled out a small container of half-and-half and poured a few tablespoons into the mug. She had just finished scrambling some eggs and I heard the toast pop up. “I’ll butter the toast, if that’s okay, Chef Gianna,” I said jokingly.

“Thank you, everything else is ready,” she said, and sexily patted my ass.

We took our plates to the dining room table and sat down next to each other. We smiled at each other as we ate; I felt so comfortable with her. She looked so beautiful; her hair was a bit disheveled, but her brown eyes sparkled, and she had such great skin. No one should be allowed to look that perfect this early in the morning. “What’s on the agenda for today?” she asked between bites of scrambled egg.

“There’s this sexy Italian girl that I had planned on spending the day with. I didn’t really have any plans. Because we had just finished with midterms, I didn’t have any homework that I had to complete over the weekend, so for the first time in a long time, the weekend was mine. 

She reached over and touched my arm, smiling back at me. “I have to work tonight from four to ten, but other than that, I’m all yours.” 

“We can do anything you’d like, Gianna, my treat.” 

I looked into her eyes and noticed she was looking around the apartment. I felt bad that I hadn’t finished unpacking the boxes in the living room. It must have made a bad first impression, and I didn’t want her to think I was some ne'er-do-well that couldn’t keep a clean house. “I’m sorry for the mess. I just got the last of my things moved over yesterday, and I didn’t have time to get everything put away before we met last night.”

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

She squeezed my hand, “Oh, no, I wasn’t thinking that at all. It’s so peaceful here. I’m used to my roommates running around screaming, and when they have their boyfriends over it’s even worse. It’s so serene; I really love being here with you.” 

I gently squeezed her hand. “I really love you being here.” 

She thought for a moment. “What I’d like to do today is absolutely nothing. Well, maybe we can lie out on your balcony and catch some sun, but other than that, I’d just like to spend the day with you.”

“That sounds like the perfect way to spend a Saturday.”

“Can I ask you something?” she said hesitantly.

“Ask me anything.”

“Did James really get this apartment for you?”

I looked down, feeling embarrassed by her question. “He did.” I probably should have stopped talking at that point, but I didn’t want her to think there were things she couldn’t ask me or that we couldn’t talk about. “Sometimes he tries to do too much, Gianna. I think he knows I have feelings for him, and he’s made it very clear that those feelings will never be returned, so he overcompensates by giving me things that I don’t ask for,” I said, looking down. “But I’d also be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy them.”

She squeezed my hand again. “You deserve everything he’s given you; don’t ever think you don’t deserve the best of everything, Mel,” she said as she leaned in and kissed me. “I’m going to go grab a shower; I feel like some pretty blonde spent several hours between my legs last night.”

I smiled at her as our lips touched in a soft, passionate kiss. I couldn’t help thinking how comfortable I felt around her as I watched her walk into the bedroom, her sexy bottom sashaying from side to side. Just as she was about to disappear from my view, she paused, turned, and gave me a sexy come-hither smile. I had planned on cleaning up the kitchen and doing the dishes, but suddenly nothing seemed to matter except the beautiful woman who was in my bathroom.

I walked across the living room and entered the bedroom. I looked into the bathroom just in time to see Gianna take off her nightshirt, walk to the shower, and turn it on. My new apartment had amazing views, which I loved, and it also had a great shower in the master bathroom. It was quite big and very easy for two people to get into together. It had large brown ceramic tiles and a bench that was about knee height, and when the spray was aimed at the back of the shower it easily hit the bench.

Gianna heard the bathroom door open, turned, and smiled invitingly at me when she saw me enter. “I was hoping you’d come and take a shower with me.”

“There’s no way I would have missed it,” I said as I peeled off the tight tank top.    

“I missed those,” she said, looking down at my breasts.

I smiled at her as I stood in front of her and we kissed passionately. She reached down and unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down my thighs. She opened the door and we stepped into the shower together, and as the warm water poured down on us we continued to softly kiss.

I broke our kiss and playfully pushed her away, squirted body wash onto a loofah, and gently began washing her. I ran the loofah over her stomach and then her breasts, teasing her nipples until they were erect and poking out, just begging to be sucked. I resisted the urge because I wanted to keep this tease going for a bit longer.

I moved the loofah lower and she opened her legs as I ran it over her lips. She closed her eyes and moaned as I soaped her bald pussy with the loofah. I leaned in and kissed her as the hot water ran over both of us, rinsing the soap from her body.

As we kissed, Gianna playfully took the loofah from my hand and poured body wash on it. “My turn,” she said, grinning at me.

She knelt down and soaped up each of my legs, avoiding my vagina. She then squirted more body wash on the loofah and rubbed it over my stomach and up to my breasts. She took extra time on my breasts, teasing my sensitive skin until my nipples were fully erect. We kissed softly as the water rushed over us, rinsing the soap off of me. She then bent over and took each of my nipples into her mouth, sucking gently, making waves of pleasure wash over me. I then felt the loofah on my vagina; I opened my legs and moaned as she soaped up my pussy.  Her fingers teasingly brushed over my lips and lightly rubbed my clit as we kissed, and I moaned into her mouth. We both stood under the shower, she rinsing the soap from me as we continued to kiss, our breasts pushing and rubbing together while the hot water sprayed over us. We broke our kiss and she looked into my eyes mischievously. “Are you feeling adventurous?”

“I’m yours, Gianna,” I whispered huskily.

“Stand up on the bench, Mel.” I looked at her quizzically but decided to go with it. I took a big step up onto the bench, luckily without falling and breaking my neck. My head almost touched the ceiling as I looked down and smiled quizzically at her. “Turn around and face the back wall,” she said, giving me a lustful look.

I turned around, doing what she asked, and I heard her adjust the shower head and felt it spray onto my back. I opened my legs wide, fully exposing myself to her. I looked over my shoulder and watched as she squirted body wash on the loofah and then gently scrubbed my back, which instantly relaxed me. Then, I started to tense up a bit as I felt the loofah go lower as she gently washed my ass cheeks. I could feel the body wash run down the inside of my thighs as she gently scrubbed me.  Gianna then stepped to the side and I felt the warm water from the shower wash the soap from my body. Once all the soap had been removed, I felt her hands gently knead my ass cheeks. I moaned loudly as I felt her run her tongue over each cheek, teasing me.

In a voice barely above a whisper, she said, “Spread your ass cheeks, Mel.”

I only hesitated for a moment as I spread my legs as wide as I could and reached behind and pulled the cheeks of my bottom apart, fully exposing myself to her. I moaned as I felt Gianna run the loofah over the lips of my vagina and then up to my asshole, gently scrubbing me. I closed my eyes as the loofah brushed my clit and then up over my ass again. It felt so intimate, so naughty, exposing every inch of myself to her. “God, you look so good,” she whispered as I imagined her eyes studying me. It felt so intensely erotic being examined this way. 

My pussy was not quite at eye level with Gianna. I looked over my shoulder as I felt her tongue slowly move over the cheeks of my ass. I moaned and held myself open for her. I felt her slowly kiss and then lick each cheek, teasing me mercilessly. She then moved her mouth, and I felt her tongue lick over my lips. She slowly pushed her tongue inside my vagina, making me moan even louder, and I had to lean against the wall for support. Her tongue moved slowly in and out of my vagina and then up to my clit. She sucked the little nub, causing me to cry out. I felt her hands on my ass, and I let go of my cheeks, her hands replacing mine, as she kept my pussy open to her prodding tongue.    

I then felt her tongue lick over my asshole, causing my knees to go weak. My breathing changed to short, rapid breaths when I felt her tongue push inside me, probing me, opening me.  She then wrapped her arms around my thighs, holding me still, and I felt her tongue rapidly go in and out of my ass. I gasped from the intense pleasure, and I knew I couldn’t hold off my orgasm any longer. I reached down and gently rubbed my clit, feeling the waves of pleasure wash over me as Gianna’s tongue slowly moved in and out of my asshole. I stayed leaning against the wall for support as I regained control of my body. Gianna lovingly kissed the cheeks of my ass as I finally felt stable enough to step down from the bench.

I turned, and we kissed passionately, wrapping our arms around each other in a tender embrace. It was an amazing feeling as the warm water from the shower washed over us, our breasts crushed together and our tongues exploring each other’s mouths. She was so sensual and passionate. Even though I’d been with a lot of women, none of them had stirred up the feelings in me that she did.

I playfully pushed her back onto the bench, forcing her to sit down. She knew what I wanted and she opened her legs wide for me, one of her feet touching the floor of the shower, the other resting up on the bench.

I got down on my knees in front of Gianna and slowly ran my fingers through her open slit. Her outer lips were light brown, engorged, and puffy. I gently ran my fingers over her sex, exposing her wet, pink inner lips. She moaned loudly, and I felt her body quiver as I brushed her clit with my fingers. I watched her intensely as I gently pushed two fingers inside her and curled them upwards inside her body.

Gianna gasped, and her ass came up off the bench and then returned back down, allowing my fingers to sink deeper inside her. Then she drew in a sharp breath and moaned loudly as I used my thumb to manipulate her clit, gently brushing over it in small, light circles. Her pussy began to grind on my fingers as I pushed them in and out of her harder and faster. I took my other hand and squeezed her nipple. The added sensation was all she needed. I watched as her body started to shake; she closed her eyes, cried out, and released.

I removed my fingers and used my other hand to gently rub up and down her stomach as she came down from her orgasm. Wanting to give her a few more seconds to recover, I licked my wet fingers, tasting her. She looked down at me and smiled, then leaned in towards me, and we kissed passionately.

We broke our kiss and I playfully pushed her back. “I’m not done with you yet,” I said seductively.

She smiled and opened her legs wide again. Taking her by surprise, I extended my tongue and sank it inside of her. She gasped and started to grind her pelvis on my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her tanned thighs, holding her still as I pushed my tongue in and out of her, slowly licking the walls of her vagina. She was moaning loudly as she gyrated her pussy on my tongue, but my arms held her thighs securely, and she couldn’t move or get away from me.

I ran my tongue up and down her inner lips and then back inside her, brushing her clit every few seconds with the tip of my tongue. Her whole body tensed when I reached up and gently pulled her nipples. Gianna moved her hands to my wet hair and pushed my face deeper into her, and she cried out as she came again.

I withdrew my mouth from her and kissed the inside of her thighs gently as I watched her recover, never taking my eyes off of her. I loved how easily she reached orgasm and I kept thinking over and over what an amazing lover she was. We used the loofah to wash each other again. We took our time bathing each other under the hot water, and it was so erotic, exploring her body and letting her explore mine. It was one of the most sensual, loving things I had ever done with a woman, and I couldn’t explain the type of emotions she was stirring in me.

I turned off the water, and we stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and started to leisurely dry Gianna off, which gave me ample opportunity to admire her perfectly sculpted body. I could tell she spent a lot of time in the gym, she had such tight abs and a perfect heart-shaped ass. Her brown skin highlighted every muscled line in her toned thighs and calves. I’m not sure if the perfect female body exists, but hers was as close to it as I had ever seen.    

Once we were dry, she took my hand, and I followed her to the bed. She turned to face me and we kissed passionately; it was as if neither of us could get enough of each other. We slid into bed together and pressed our bodies against each other, entwining our limbs. As we continued to kiss, she moved her legs between mine in a scissor fashion until our vaginas touched. Our tongues continued to probe each other’s mouths as she started to grind her pussy into mine.

We held each other tight as we continued to kiss and press our vulvas together. I had tribbed before with my girlfriend in high school, but I hadn’t done it since I started college. Tribbing is such an intimate act, and I never felt comfortable doing it on a one-night stand with girls that I had met in clubs, but with Gianna, it just felt right.

We both moved slowly as we erotically ground against each other, and I started to feel the wetness build between us as our lips pressed and rubbed together. Every few seconds, we would find the perfect angle where our clits touched, causing us to moan loudly as we kissed. I felt her place her hands on my ass as she pulled me harder into her.

I felt her pick up the pace. “Fuck, Mel, I’m so close,” she cried out. I ground against her hard and I felt my orgasm start to wash over me. At the same time, her body tensed up and she cried out as we came together in each other’s arms.

Gianna and I continued holding each other close as our breathing slowly returned to normal. We had only managed a few hours of sleep, and both of us were exhausted from the almost non-stop sex since we had arrived in my apartment the night before.

She looked into my eyes and smiled. “Mel, would it be okay if I took a nap? I feel wiped out and I won’t make it through my shift tonight if I don’t get some sleep,” she said softly.

“Of course, honey, as long as you don’t kick me out onto the couch.”

Gianna laughed as she struggled to keep her eyes open. “You’re right where I want you.”

She leaned in and we gently kissed. Then she turned over and slid back until her body was pressed tightly into mine, spooning. I wrapped my arms around her, and moments later we were both asleep.

- - - - -  

The alarm on my phone went off at 3:00. We kissed for a few minutes before Gianna got up and got into the shower. I slipped on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and waited for her in the living room. It was a strange feeling. Normally, when I had hooked up with a girl, I was thinking about how I could sneak out of the hotel room the next morning and get away. With Gianna, my only thought was that I didn’t want her to go. Being with her felt nothing like hook-up sex, and I wasn’t used to that.    

She walked out of the bedroom in her shorts and tank top from the night before. We smiled lovingly at each other as soon as our eyes met. “I borrowed a pair of your panties, I hope that’s okay.”

“If you wanted a pair of my panties as a trophy, all you needed to do was ask.” Her face broke into a big smile; she walked up to me, and we kissed. “Are you sure you don’t need a ride home after work?”

“My boyfriend is going to pick me up.”

Am I looking for an excuse to see her again? I wasn’t sure. As we drove out to Summerlin we talked and laughed the entire way. Her hand never left my thigh until we pulled into the parking lot of James’s restaurant. She leaned in, and we kissed softly.

“I want to see you again, Melanie. I hope that’s okay.” 

“It’s more than okay,” I said, smiling at her as we hugged each other passionately.

We kissed again, and she got out of the Land Rover. I watched her walk across the parking lot, and just as she was opening the door to go inside the restaurant, she turned, smiled, and waved before disappearing inside.

I wasn’t sure that I needed my life to be any more complicated than it already was. The only thing I was sure of was that I couldn’t wait to see her again.

Published 
Written by melanieatplay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments