Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silvia

Sunday morning, I lay in bed thinking of Michelle. I knew I'd see her Monday at the gym but I was smitten and couldn't wait to talk to her. I hadn't dated in eons and didn't want to seem too anxious, but I wanted to let her know I shared the same feelings. I'd wait and see how she reacted at the gym because I didn't know if anyone knew she liked women. I'd hate to out her if she wanted it kept hidden.

As usual, I was up before Megan, sipping coffee and waiting for the sun to rise. I was playing games on my phone when I got a text from Michelle. I knew she got up early because we're usually at the gym around this time of the morning.

She texted, 'Hello, Silvia. I hope you slept well. I enjoyed our date and look forward to dinner with you this week. I'm free all week after five. Let me know what works for you. I'll see you tomorrow and get ready to sweat, sweetie. I'm going to work that cute ass. Hugs and kisses, M'

I read it three times and smiled each time I read it. I texted back, 'Hi Michelle. I enjoyed our date also and am looking forward to dinner. Any food allergies? I'd hate to make you ill. Hugs and kisses, S'

We started texting back and forth. I curled my legs under me as I sat on the sofa. I was smiling with each response from Michelle. She didn't have any food allergies, and she didn't care for really spicy food.

I told her, 'Megan wanted me to thank you again for the soccer game. She really likes Mika, and they have a workout session on Saturday.'

I received several smiley emojis, 'Tell sweet Megan she's welcome. I'm glad she enjoyed it. Mika likes her too and wants to know what she's got.'

I sent back a few emojis, hearts, and smileys. I suggested Wednesday evening, then added our address. I mentioned that I wouldn't start cooking until she got here. I didn't tell Michelle I had no clue what I would make. I'd leave that as a surprise for her.

Her return text was more smileys, and I like surprises and to expect her around six. We sent each other lip emojis and said we'd see each other at the gym.

When I set my phone down, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I felt like going to my room and masturbating, but I heard Megan closing her bathroom door. I guess I'd edge all day and wait until tonight to pleasure myself with thoughts of Michelle.

The rest of Sunday was spent being domestic, cleaning, doing laundry, and trying to decide what to make for dinner for Michelle. I wasn't a great cook; most of our meals were pretty simple to make, and we had the same things more often than we should.

I wanted something healthy, uncomplicated, and tasty. So, I searched the internet and was inundated with ideas. I bookmarked at least a dozen sites to browse through later. Naturally, all the photos of food looked better than mine would, but I cared about my criteria rather than the presentation.

After several searches, I picked a dinner and asked Megan for her opinion. I had her look over the recipe for grilled chicken breasts with lemon garlic. The side was grilled asparagus, which I already knew how to make. Megan thought it was a good idea, and it only took thirty-five minutes to make. I took that as a guide because I usually take longer.

The following two days went by slowly. Michelle was constantly on my mind, especially at night lying in bed. My fingers wandered as I pictured us in bed, discovering what we liked.

It was a mixed blessing seeing Michelle at the gym. We talked quietly about whether we should show any type of affection and agreed to take it slowly. I refrained from following Michelle into the locker room to use the toilet just as an excuse to see her nude. I hoped seeing her exquisite body would happen sooner rather than later.

Wednesday evening finally arrived. I was prepping dinner when the doorbell rang. I heard Megan get up to answer it as I washed and dried my hands. When I walked into the front room, Michelle and Megan broke their hug. Michelle beamed when she looked at me. I felt that delicious feeling between my legs as I smiled and hugged her hello.

Megan left us as we kissed and asked each other about our days. We joined Megan in the living room, and she offered to get drinks.

Michelle glanced at me when Megan brought three glasses of Chardonnay. I reassured her without speaking: It was okay.

We sat and talked for a while, and then Megan excused herself to text or do something in her room. I needed to start dinner, so Michelle joined me in the kitchen, watching me and offering to help. I thanked her and let her watch.

I'd prepped most everything before Michelle arrived, so I just put the final touches on a few things while we talked.

When I actually started cooking, I asked Michelle to let Megan know. She found her way to Megan's room, and I could hear them briefly talking as I went out to fire up the grill.

When I returned, they were in the kitchen, setting the table and chatting. The chicken didn't take too long to cook, and with help from Megan getting the other dishes together, we sat and had a lovely dinner.

Michelle complimented us on how well Megan and I worked together. She mentioned it was like we could read each other's minds and were more like friends than mother and daughter. We both smiled and thanked her as we ate.

Our conversation bounced around many subjects as we learned more about each other. Michelle and I knew more about each other than Megan did, so it was mostly Megan asking and answering questions.

Just before we finished eating, Michelle mentioned she was hosting a Halloween party the Friday night before Halloween. She invited us, telling us it was a costume thing, and suggested wearing our cosplay outfits from the convention. She would wear hers because it was already made, and she liked to keep things simple. Megan and I both agreed and thanked her for the invitation. Michelle grinned at Megan and said that Mika was going to be there too. Megan smiled and blushed as Michelle continued talking.

It was an 'adult' party of about ten friends, and she figured Megan would fit right in. That made my darling blush more as she thanked Michelle.

While Michelle and I relaxed in the living room, Megan cleared the table and did the dishes. When she finished, Megan left us alone, returned to her room, and closed the door.

With my darling daughter out of the way, Michelle and I had a chance to make out. We'd been sitting on the sofa talking, and when we heard Megan's door close, we scooted closer. We both had the same idea as we looked at each other. Michelle slipped closer to me as I tilted my head. Our first kiss was soft and delicious.

When we parted, we confessed we'd both been waiting for that moment. We smiled and kissed again, but we didn't take a break this time. Soon, I was lying on the sofa with Michelle over me, my arms wrapped around her.

It was an awkward position, but neither of us cared. We were like teenagers discovering passion for the first time. We'd kiss, whisper, kiss some more, then repeat. This lasted about an hour, switching positions several times. It was around nine when we heard Megan using her bathroom. I looked at my watch and sighed.

Michelle checked hers also as we sat up from the sofa. We hated to part but we both had to work the following day. Before Michelle left, she told Megan goodnight while she was still in the bathroom. I walked Michelle to the door, and we kissed goodnight.

My masturbation session that night was incredibly delicious, picturing the two of us making love all night long.

Michelle and I didn't have a chance to get together until her Halloween party. Megan had a couple of workout sessions with Mika and her two friends. She said it was great and that she was learning from them. I was glad she and Mika had hit it off. Maybe with some soccer tutoring, Megan would improve enough for a college scholarship.

Megan also talked about Michelle's Halloween party and who Mika had said would probably be there. I was looking forward to seeing Michelle in her Lara Croft costume again.

Michelle and I talked about her party during our gym time. I asked about the other guests, and she gave me a bit of background on each of them. There are two married couples, Katie and Jim, then Bill and Trey, then a couple of single women, Elizabeth and Sue. Kai, Mika's sister, would be there along with Mika.

My brain was working overtime thinking about work, school, Michelle, and the party. I was so glad Megan was being positive about Michelle and me. She was doing well in school and was getting to know Mika and her two friends while working on her soccer skills.

The one thing that crept into my mind occasionally was wishing Lloyd were here to see how Megan's grown and matured. The downside was that our lives would be very different, and I was enjoying mine.

The weeks before the party were routine. Michelle and I had dinner at her house and another make-out session. Michelle kept me on the edge the entire time but stopped me when I wanted to go further. She kept whispering for me to be patient, and she'd not stop me after the Halloween party or all day Saturday.

I helped Michelle purchase the snacks, wine, and mixed drink ingredients. I let her know Megan would not be consuming alcohol that evening. She was going to workout with Mika the following morning, and she was dropping me off to spend the weekend.

Party night finally showed up, and when I saw Megan in her costume, I noticed she had heels instead of flats on. She looked much older than she was, and while she looked outstanding, I wondered what Michelle's guests would think. I trusted Michelle to look after her while she was there since I didn't know anyone except Mika.

After seeing Megan all dressed up, I felt my costume was pretty drab and boring. But it was what it was.

When we arrived at Michelle's, she greeted us with hugs. She noticed my overnight bag, smiled, and said I could leave it in her bedroom. I tingled as I headed there, knowing this might be an uncomfortable party for me, but it would end in bliss with Michelle.

When I returned, we chatted in Michelle's living room. She was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Megan and I followed her to see who was there. When Michelle opened the door, I saw Mika dressed as a black kitten, and she was adorable. My heart beat faster as she walked in. Then I saw her sister, Kai.

Beautiful women surrounded me, dressed very provocatively while I looked like plain Jane. Kai was a naughty headmistress, she explained as Michelle made introductions.

Mika was so cute and sexy, and I saw Megan's eyes light up as they hugged hello. Kai gave Megan a slow, intense look like she wanted to take her to another room and devour her. Megan seemed very impressed with Kai, and who wouldn't be?

Kai had an air of confidence about her that was completely the opposite of sweet, reserved Mika. But the way she looked and spoke to Megan turned on my protective senses. Michelle hadn't talked much about her, but I would keep an eye on her around my darling daughter.

The five of us retired to the living room just as the doorbell rang. Megan volunteered to be the greeter, Michelle thanked and I silently thanked Michelle, it would keep Kai away from my baby. I had to smile when I saw Barbie and Ken walk in. Their real names were Katie and Jim, and they really resembled the actors in the movie. They joined us as Michelle poured drinks for us in the kitchen.

Next up were Trey and Bill. Bill dressed as a cowboy, and his husband Trey was a nun. Trey had a strange sense of humor, I later discovered. Trey was very sarcastic, and with Bill as his counterpoint, they provided the entertainment for most of the evening.

It wasn't long before the doorbell rang again. This time, Vampirella walked in. Her real name was Elizabeth, and she was a long-time friend of Michelle. Elizabeth had a fantastic body and filled out the costume beautifully. Michelle must have seen the wheels turning in my head because she whispered, "Look, but don't touch, lover."

I blushed and whispered back, “I won't.”

Our final guest was Sue. She was dressed as a stereotypical streetwalker with a fishnet hose, a short skirt, and a push-up bra.

Introductions were made, and the party began. Michelle and I walked around talking to everyone. I saw Mika talking with Megan, and they were all smiles and giggling until Kai walked over to talk with my girl.

I didn't stare but kept an eye on them as Mika seemed to fade away and start talking with Trey and Bill. I'd been talking to Elizabeth and Sue when Michelle came over and whispered to me.

She'd noticed me glaring at Kai and reminded me Megan was intelligent and to quit being so protective. I almost said something to her I'd probably regret when Trey and Bill walked over to Kai and Megan. They seemed to put a damper on Kai's efforts to steal Megan away, which made me smile.

I told Michelle she was right and left it at that. The rest of the party was lovely. I did get to talk to Kai, which was very interesting. She and Michelle had been lovers for a bit after meeting, but it ended amicably. She didn't go into details, and I didn't ask. I had a feeling Michelle would tell me later when we were alone.

Megan left around eleven, I think. She had a soccer thing with Mika and her friends in the morning. I was surprised Mika stayed. Apparently, she wasn't going or couldn't talk Kai into leaving.

I later found out after they did leave that Mika had asked Trey and Bill to run interference. They did a great job, and I thanked them while we cleaned up. Trey denied any conspiracies, but I saw Bill wink at me and mouth, 'you're welcome'. I don't know what lesbian term would apply or if there is one. But, I've heard the term 'cock blocking' to describe what they did. It was subtle and very effective.

I guessed that Kai had figured out what had happened and had not taken Mika home to spite her. I knew I shouldn't assume.

With the house looking decent again, Trey and Bill left. Michelle and I retired to her room to get ready for bed. We were both tired and ready to get some sleep. As we undressed, we talked about the party and how everyone enjoyed themselves. We were down to only our panties when Michelle apologized for not telling Megan and me more about Kai.

I told her not to worry about it. It was like any other party where you don't know anyone. You ask questions to find out something about them. It's partially what a party is for to meet different people. When I said that, we had been brushing our teeth. We both spit in the sink, rinsed our mouths, put our toothbrushes away, and then Michelle swept me into her arms.

My back was against the counter as Michelle looked into my eyes, “You know I'm falling in love with you, right?”

I blushed, “I was hoping you were. I have that same feeling, Michelle.”

We kissed, our hands wandering each other's backs as we stood in her bathroom. Despite both of us being tired, we made out like horny teenagers. When we broke our kiss, Michelle wiped a little toothpaste foam from the corner of my mouth with her tongue.

AnnaHeat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaHeat

Her eyes focused on mine as she whispered, “The party is just getting started, beautiful.”

I shivered and felt a surge of energy awaken in me. Michelle took my hand, leading me out of the bathroom. I managed to flick the light off with my free hand as we crossed the threshold.

We stopped at the edge of the bed and began kissing again. Michelle still had her piercings in, and I could feel them against my body as we kissed.

Michelle paused, "Want the light on or off? I love looking at my lover's face as she climaxes, Silvia."

I smiled, “Lights on. I want to worship that body I've been Jilling off to the past couple of weeks.”

Michelle grinned, "Oh? Naughty girl. Well, now you have the real thing in front of you. Let's Jill together, then take it from there."

I smiled, “Your house, you're the boss.”

Michelle's eyebrow arched, "It is, and I am, lover. Prop the pillows up, and let's enjoy each other."

I climbed onto her king-sized bed first. Before I was able to move the pillows, Michelle gave me a playful slap on my ass. I turned to look back at her with a smile. I then placed the four pillows against the headboard so we could sit and play.

Michelle joined me, kneeling in front of me to help remove my panties. She had never seen me nude since I don't change at the gym and was surprised when she revealed my trimmed strawberry blonde mound.

Michelle sat back and admired me, “Oh, my. So pretty, Silvia. Did you trim just for me, baby?”

I smiled, “Yes, I did. I was hoping you'd like it.”

She looked at me coquettishly, "Oh, I don't, I LOVE it."

We giggled as Michelle removed her panties and tossed them on the floor next to mine.

She sat against the headboard next to me, and we kissed again. As we kissed, we started rubbing each other. Michelle's fine blonde hair felt so good under my fingers. I lingered there as she gently explored me with her hand.

We continued kissing and exploring, which soon turned into rubbing. The rubbing became more intense until it changed to fingering. I felt we were close to the edge when Michelle slowed down, and I followed her lead. We stopped kissing to stare into each other's eyes momentarily.

Michelle then suggested we sixty-nine, and I smiled. She moved first, then I straddled her. She was as wet and messy as I was. We explored each other at first, licking, sucking, and tugging each other's labia. If Michelle did something, I did it too. I figured she was probably showing me what she enjoyed when she did it to me. I didn't hear any complaints, so I continued.

Michelle would lift her head and then bury her face in me. I'd lower mine and bury it in her. It was exactly like following the leader.

We continued our game, pausing to compliment each other for a second or two. Michelle's tongue felt amazing in me as she swirled it and curled it, toying with my clit. I was having the same effect on her because she asked me to slow down so we could cum together.

Our timing was pretty good, and I came before her, but only by a matter of a few seconds. We held onto each other and rode the waves, squirming and vibrating together. When Michelle slapped my ass again, I rolled off her and lay panting next to her.

I felt her hand massaging my leg, rubbing it up and down, "Fuck, Silvia. You followed me, baby. I loved that. Come here, and let's taste ourselves."

I moved to join her diagonally on the bed. We made out again until I left her lips to suckle a breast.

“God, woman. You're insatiable. I love it!”

I looked at her and smiled, “With you, yes.”

I continued playing with her nipples, toying with the little barbells as Michelle moaned and sifted her fingers through my hair.

Michelle lay there enjoying my attention to her perfect breasts, "Nurse, all you want, baby. Your lips feel so good on them."

I did exactly that and then moved down to worship those abs. I licked them, then kissed them, and then returned to her nipples.

Michelle giggled as I kept going back and forth, “You know they'll be here tomorrow for you, lover.”

I sat up, “I know. I've been wanting to do this since I saw you nude in the locker room.”

She smiled, "I'm flattered. I took a chance, and here we are."

When she finished saying that, Michelle yawned and looked at the clock on her nightstand, "It's almost three, sweetie. Let's turn out the light and start again in the morning when we have more energy. I have something special for you."

I sighed, “Okay, I've loved this. The plus side of being here is I don't have to wonder if Megan is listening. I can get pretty loud at times.”

I moved so Michelle could turn and get next to me.

Michelle purred, "I can get loud too. We can do that all morning long, Silvia. Kiss me, and let's call it a night."

We kissed, and Michelle turned out the light. We snuggled for a bit, then rolled onto our sides, with Michelle spooning me, and fell asleep. The morning was another day, and we would discover more about each other.

At around eight, I was awakened by Michelle's lips nuzzling my neck. I moaned long before opening my eyes. When I did, she was smiling at me.

“Good morning, sexy. How did you sleep?”

I grinned, "Better than any other strange bed I've been in."

She continued, “Is that because you never sleep in strange beds or because you were worn out?”

I rolled onto my side to face her, “Worn out.”

Michelle purred, "That's a good way to sleep too. I highly recommend it at least three times a week."

I laughed, “God, that would be nice.”

Michelle kissed my face, "I think we could do it with a little planning. Maybe even four times. You game?"

“I'd love to try, that's for sure.”

She kissed me and said, "I love a positive attitude."

I giggled, “It's one of my better attributes.”

Michelle placed her fingers on my nipple and rolled it, “You do have some very nice attributes, my dear.”

Michelle leaned over and began licking my breasts. I rolled onto my back to allow her getting to both of them easier. She moved closer and continued playing with them. When switching breasts, Michelle would ask me a question or say something yummy about me. I mumbled answers in between moans and compliments. When she asked if I enjoyed toys, I told her I'd only used one in my career as a lesbian. She wondered what it was, and I told her a strapless dildo.

Michelle paused and looked at me, “Would you like to try one with a strap?”

I moaned again as she reached down to pet my kitty, “Yes, I would. Suddenly, I'm in a very yummy mood. I assume you want to give.”

Michelle licked my nipple, "You're very perceptive, my love. I like that."

I replied, “I try.”

Michelle slipped out of bed and went to her walk-in closet. When she returned, I sat up and looked at her strap-on. It was pink and, I would guess, about seven inches long and maybe an inch and a half or two in diameter.

Michelle held it up for me to view, “ Meet Francis. Will he work for you?”

I looked it over and up at her, then laughed, "Francis? You named your strap-on? Yes, he will as long as you go slow."

Michelle grinned, "Yes, I named him. Doesn't everyone? I'll go slow until you say not to. Why don't you start rubbing, baby. I'll get this ready, and you can let me know what position you'd like."

I sat back against the pillows and rubbed as Michelle reached into her nightstand, grabbed the lube, and set it on the top. I watched as she slipped the harness on and adjusted the buckles. It was weird seeing myself with the strapless down in Costa Rica, but this was totally different. It was strangely sexy on her, and that helped get me wet.

Once Michelle had it on, she applied the lube to the shaft. I'd watched as Lloyd masturbated a few times when I was on my period or not in the mood. He rubbed his dick sort of like Michelle was doing with the lube, only she went a lot slower.

When Michelle asked how I wanted it, I said I'd like to face her, but not the missionary position. She said she'd lay on her back, and I could grasp the headboard and bounce up and down on it however fast I wanted.

I thought that was a great idea, so we maneuvered into position, with Michelle helping me. I leaned forward to grasp the headboard, slipping Francis in millimeters at a time. I took my time easing myself down and then back up until it felt delicious. Michelle held my hips in place as I slowly gained confidence riding her toy.

Once I got the hang of it, I moved a little faster and varied the angle of my body as I slid down it. Michelle knew just the right words to say as she held me and watched my arousal build. I closed my eyes, enjoying how Francis felt in me.

I thought I was far enough from the headboard to lay on Michelle and still move back and forth on her. I tried it as Michelle held me by my shoulders. When I was on her, she released me, and I began moving my hips, swaying as we kissed.

That position and the feel of Michelle's lips against mine, coupled with our breasts smushing, sent me into orbit. I told her how delicious I felt with a few f-bombs added in.

As I neared my climax, Michelle started talking dirty, Fuck me, baby. Cum for me, sugar. That's my sweet Momma, along with a few other things. I'd never been talked to like that when having sex. It was naughty, and I was loving it.

I was so close when I sat back up to finish myself off. Michelle took me over the edge when she reached up and began pinching and pulling my nipples. When my climax swept over me, I arched back, and Michelle massaged and pinched my nipples harder.

I've never thought I'd feel this good riding a fake dick, but I did. When I collapsed onto Michelle, she kissed the tiny beads of sweat from my forehead as I lay panting.

Michelle whispered, “I loved watching you, Silvia. You're my goddess, baby.”

I replied, looking her in the eyes, "I never thought this could happen, Michelle. I'm spent."

Michelle giggled, "Then I'm going to work that sweet ass more, so you can go longer, lover. Is that okay with you?"

I smiled, “Work me all you want if I can feel like this.”

She turned my head so we could kiss. I wanted to lay there on her with Francis in me, but I knew how uncomfortable body weight can get. After we kissed, I reluctantly moved off my love, releasing Francis to wiggle and waggle.

I helped Michelle remove the harness, and then I took it to the bathroom and left it on the counter to be cleaned later while we showered.

I returned to see Michelle spread wide on the bed, her hand between her legs slowly rubbing. She smiled at me as I joined her. She didn't need to say anything, I knew what she wanted by her actions. I knelt between her legs, tracing her thighs with my fingernails.

I watched as little goosebumps appeared, and Michelle closed her eyes. I moved, dangling my legs off the end of her bed as I lowered my face to her. She was still rubbing as I grasped her index finger and gently removed her hand.

I told her I'd take care of her, and she replied, "I know you will, baby."

I slipped one arm under her and then started licking her glistening lips. Michelle moaned and raised her legs, grasping them just under her knees and holding them up for me. I licked, sucked, and tugged on her labia, then eased my tongue between her folds.

Michelle moaned as I swirled my tongue in her sweet honey. Michelle gasped when I used my free hand to place a finger beside my tongue.

She praised my efforts with, “Fuck yes, baby. That's it, so delicious.”

I smiled and continued enjoying her reactions as my tongue teased her clit. I'd switch occasionally, using my finger or tongue on her. Sometimes both, which got the best reaction from her. My tongue lapped at her as I finger fucked her to the edge.

I kept it up until Michelle told me to go harder. I lovingly followed her desire and did just that. Soon, my love's body jerked and spasmed as she beat the mattress with her hands and called out my name.

I slowed my finger but kept kissing and licking until Michelle begged me to stop. I joined her, and we kissed, legs entwined until Michelle could speak coherently.

Michelle smiled and asked if she could get Triana's number to text and thank her for showing me the light. I laughed and told her it might be fun to have her with us. Michelle gave me a look and told me she loved that thought.

Then, I jokingly suggested a trip to Costa Rica, lighting her eyes up.

We giggled and played with each other, talking and laughing until Michelle decided we should shower.

In the shower, we played again. We both loved that soapy, slick feeling as we rubbed our naked bodies together. We enjoyed another orgasm, and finally, when the water started to cool, we rinsed and got out.

We spent Saturday making love, napping, eating, laughing, and making love. We discovered things we both liked and things one of us did, but the other didn't. We set some boundaries, like pain, blood, and toilet.

We discovered we liked many of the same things. Michelle was much more experienced than I was. I agreed to try some things, but Michelle had to go slow. Of course, when I said stop or no, she'd respect that.

It was my turn Saturday night to try 'Francis' on her. It was a little slow going and awkward at first, and it would take some time before I was confident with him, but Michelle was patient, and I did manage to get her off.

Sunday morning, we were both worn out. We lay in bed talking and kissing, never getting to the fucking part. We showered around nine, dressed, and went to brunch before Michelle took me home.

Michelle walked me into the house, and Megan, who was busy studying, greeted us. She didn't ask if we had fun. I think she could tell by the smiles on our faces.

Michelle and I kissed goodbye, and off she went back home. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and then told Megan I would be napping. She giggled and smiled as I blushed and headed to my room.

I napped for two hours, woke up, showered, and joined my girl in the living room. We talked about the party, and Megan told me about Kai and that Mika had come over to apologize for her sister. She also said she invited Mika over for dinner next week and she would bring Noa.

I could see Megan's eyes sparkle when she talked about Mika. I had mixed thoughts about that, but I didn't say anything. My little girl was growing up, and I wasn't ready for that quite yet.

Megan made a delicious dinner. We streamed a movie and then called it a night. I slept soundly despite taking a nap earlier. On Monday, Michelle started me on a new gym routine, which included more cardio and core work. She kept her promise of increasing my endurance, and I was in love.

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments