Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sylvia, Neil, and Bobbie, Too! (Part 3)

"Divorced mother, teenaged son, and mom's older female friend from work all get what they need"

46
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Author's Notes

"Part three of a series in a full-length erotic novel by Nightwaves in multiple parts. The Players: Sylvia Anderson – age 38 – a single mother of Neil, her only child. Neil Anderson – age 16 – an immature high school student. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Roberta “Bobbie” Morgan – age 49 – Sylvia’s friend from the office. The Setting: A small, nondescript American city and outlying suburbs, sometime in the past."

Part Three - Sylvia and Bobbie, Sittin' in a Tree

Afternoon arrived, and although Sylvia had been to her friend’s house for the Tupperware party years before, Bobbie drew out a detailed map so she wouldn’t get lost.

“Bobbie’s in a jam. She and I have to sort out some paperwork for a legal case before Monday,” she lied to her son. “I’m sorry. This was so unexpected!”

Neil shrugged and wandered off to the living room, turning on the television set.

“Sandwiches in the fridge, honey.” She slipped the strap of her purse over her shoulder.  Opening the door to the garage, she paused, turning back.

“Bobbie’s number is written on the pad by the phone if you need me.”

“Okay, okay, Mom!” Neil’s voice came from the living room. Only an annoyed teenager could have that tone of voice. He had forgotten the sleepy child from that morning and returned to his quasi-independent self. “Don’t worry about me for once!”

She also remembered that tender moment and smiled inwardly.

“Don’t worry, kid…I won’t,” she teased.

Sylvia made a quick stop by the liquor store to grab a bottle of wine. Nothing expensive, since she wasn’t a connoisseur, just a domestic Pinot Noir. She hoped it would suffice.           

Memory served her well. She didn't need directions to find the correct house, situated on a corner lot in an older, middle-class neighborhood. The simple, rectangular abode sported dark grey asbestos shingles with white trim. The roof's apex was capped by a wooden cupola with a black metal wind vane on top. A small porch accentuated the front of the structure, featuring a swing that could seat three. Several old-growth trees provided ample shade. A white picket fence surrounded the backyard, and a separate garage contained an aging turquoise Studebaker sedan.

Sylvia parked her Falcon on the curb, mindful of the fire hydrant nearby. The noise of her pumps stepping up the concrete sidewalk sounded louder than usual. She felt as if she were being watched by the neighbors, gripping the bottle of wine, wrapped in a brown paper bag.  Perhaps they knew what naughty mischief was afoot.

Oh, what kind of sin and shame am I getting into? Hopefully the good kind.

She lowered her head, smirking, nervous, yet aroused.    

Bobbie opened the door before Sylvia had the chance to knock.

“Come in, honey,” Bobbie smiled. “I’m so glad you could make it.”

Sylvia half-expected a kiss, but her friend stopped at a hug. 

“Oh, thank you!” Bobbie took the brown paper bag. “You didn’t need to bring anything, but I’m grateful.”

“I know nothing about wine, but the guy at the liquor store said this goes well with salmon.”

As they entered the neat, cozy living room, Sylvia sensed she was not the only nervous one.  Bobbie’s voice was higher pitched than usual, and she prattled on, avoiding eye contact. Of course, they were outside of the usual work environment, which provided some amount of distraction. Here, in Bobbie’s home, there were no such distractions. It was now one-on-one.

“Did you have any trouble finding the place?”

“No, honey,” she replied, hanging her purse on a hook next to the door. “Piece of cake.”

Sylvia looked around the tastefully-decorated room. A tall, wide, built-in bookcase occupied the left wall, shelves featuring a range of hardcovers, paperbacks, magazines, and framed photos.  Reproductions of old Japanese woodcuts hung on either side of the case. A big, plush sofa lined the opposite wall flanked by end tables sporting small lamps and ashtrays. 

Bobbie had collected many indoor plants, making the room look even warmer and inviting. An antique floor lamp stood in the one corner not breached by filtered daylight. Vines crept up the wall behind the television, all the way to the ceiling. Off in another corner, a hallway led to the rear of the domicile.

Sylvia smelled something wonderful.

“Come into the kitchen, love.” Bobbie took Sylvia by the hand, leading her through a swinging door. Sylvia squeezed her friend’s hand.

This is a good sign, the touching. Let’s keep this going.

The bright, cheerful kitchen sported light turquoise ceramic tiles for about five feet up the wall.  Above that was painted a subdued yellow. A large, white porcelain sink with a wall-mounted faucet dominated the back area, with expanses of Formica countertops on either side. Large windows above the sink provided a great deal of sunlight and a view of the tree-shaded backyard and garage.

On the right side of the kitchen was a spotless white gas range festooned with chrome handles and knobs, more counter space, and a bulbous white refrigerator with a massive chrome handle on the front. A rectangular wooden table sat to the left, covered with a thick, checkered tablecloth. Custom metal cabinets that matched the tiles lined the walls.  

Bobbie slipped the wine out of its paper enclosure. 

“Let’s get this in the fridge to chill a bit. I just put the salmon croquettes in the oven to keep them warm. There’s also some roasted asparagus and rolls.” 

“My goodness, you went all out!” Sylvia said. “I’m really impressed.”

Bobbie had already laid out the plates and silverware on the kitchen table. “Salad?” She pulled a large bowl of leafy greens and other colorful accouterments from the refrigerator.

“Yes, please!” Sylvia responded. “This looks wonderful.”

Poor dear, she’s so nervous. We’re both out of our element. How can I relax her without looking like a needy, horny slut? Maybe she’s changed her mind about the whole situation.

“Thank you,” Bobbie reached back into the fridge. “Until the wine gets cold, what’s your preference? Coke? Seven-Up? A cold beer?”

I need a beer, honey. We both do. We need to loosen up.

“I’ll take a beer, yes!” 

“Take a seat, and I’ll serve you.”

Sylvia pulled herself up to the table, spreading the checkered linen napkin across her lap.

"I have Thousand Island, Bleu Cheese, or Italian."

“Thousand Island, please.” Sylvia watched Bobbie’s round butt as she fished a bottle of salad dressing out of the fridge, thinking about her buxom neighbor pulling weeds only a few hours before.

Through the salad, they ate in silence, except for the crunching of lettuce and croutons and the clinking of silverware. Bobbie’s nervous chatter had ceased. Sylvia managed to let out the occasional yummy noise in approval of her friend’s culinary skills. It was halfway through the main course that Bobbie finally spoke.

“My son called this morning.” Her voice had returned to a normal tone, perhaps even calmer than usual.

She had mentioned William on several occasions but never elaborated much, except to say when he and his wife were going to visit.

“Oh, really?” Sylvia brightened up, grateful to have something to say. “How is he doing? And his wife?”

“I’m not sure.” Bobbie let the fork slide from her mouth. She paused, chewing for a moment.  “The marriage is having some trouble.”

Oh, lord. Maybe that’s why she’s acting the way she is. 

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Sylvia laid down her fork, looking at her friend with concern.

“They just had their first child, a daughter, and I think finances aren’t what they could be. I think she expects more from him.”

“Oh, god.” Sylvia jumped in, wanting to relate. "I remember when Neil was born." She eyed her half-eaten croquette, wishing there was a bottle of Jack Daniels somewhere. "What with the new routine, the lack of sleep, constant nursing, and that jerk Dan going AWOL, I’m not sure how I made it through.” 

“But you did,” Bobbie looked up, eyes again smiling. She poked her fork at an asparagus spear.

“We both did, honey. You and I. We didn’t choose to, but we did it on our own!” Sylvia reached out to touch her friend’s arm, squeezing it. Bobbie placed her hand over Sylvia’s. For several seconds, they gazed into each other’s eyes, silent.

That’s more like it.

“It can’t be easy for them, being so young and all.”

Bobbie gulped from her beer can.

“He’s going to visit in the next week or so.” She smacked her lips, letting loose with a tiny burp.  “’Scuse me. Just him alone.”

“Some time alone to think and plan?” Sylvia finished her beer.

“Very much so.” Bobbie drank the rest of hers as well.     

They both finished their meals and after a quick cleanup, continued with a tour of the house.  Neither one of them wanted to bring up the proverbial elephant in the room. Sylvia wondered if she should make the first move.

What would happen if I touched her? Just a little?

Then it happened. 

One moment, Bobbie was showing off framed pictures of her son and his wife, then one of her brand new granddaughter in her bassinet.

“Look at this little lady,” she beamed, eyes twinkling. “Isn’t she beautiful?”

“Oh, yes!” Sylvia held the metal frame. “What a sweetheart.”

The next moment, their mouths locked together in a deep, passionate kiss. There was no build-up, no hesitation, just a wave of passion that overtook them. 

“Dammit, girl,” Sylvia managed to whisper against her friend’s lips after an eternity of necking like horny teenagers.

“Yes, yes...” Bobbie replied, and proceeded to push her friend against the wall, pinning Sylvia’s arms above her head as their tongues lashed together.

“Oh, my god,” she managed to whimper as Bobbie kissed her face and neck, returning to her eager lips. “Mmmm…”

Sylvia surrendered as Bobbie pressed her massive breasts against her yielding bosom. She was unable to move, unable to catch her breath, so caught up was she in the frantic display of mutual need. It was as if Bobbie was sucking the essence from her body.

Ohhh, fuck! This is heaven! My pussy…oh god, my burning pussy…

Sylvia began grinding her hips against Bobbie’s, moaning like an animal in heat.

“Fuck yeah,” Bobbie growled, “That’s it…that’s it! God, we both need this!”

Buttons unfastened and blouses fell away, then bras, tossed aside between eager kisses, as their breasts rubbed together, electricity sparking in their erect nipples from the friction. Sylvia couldn't get enough of Bobbie’s wonderful, tireless mouth. With all of the bare skin and touching, both women burned at a white heat.

Bobbie was the first to pull away.

“Forgive me,” she whispered, gazing into Sylvia’s eyes. “Forgive my need.” 

A split second later, Bobbie took a nipple in her mouth.

Sylvia hissed with pleasure, placing her hands around Bobbie’s head as she began to nurse her friend.

“Forgive you for what, lover?” She panted. “God, this feels so good. Don’t stop, please.”

Bobbie moaned, her mouth full of tit. She liked that word. Lover. They had crossed the barrier into something beyond friendship, and she couldn’t wait to experience what waited there.

The next moment, Bobbie withdrew, standing straight, her mounds like two luscious pillows presenting themselves, capped by huge, dark areolas surrounding thumb-sized nipples, ready for attention. Sylvia didn’t ask, she merely took her friend’s hard nipple in return.

“That’s it,” Bobbie nuzzled her friend’s hair, pleasure surging through her body. “Take Mama’s tit and let me nurse you.”

“Mmmm…” Sylvia fought to control herself, wrapping her arms around Bobbie’s plump, matronly body, suckling her like a crazed, needy slut.

And she was, with no regrets. Sylvia needed this so very much, and no doubt her friend needed it, too. The touching, the loving, and the crazed, uninhibited sex, satiating carnal desires that had been repressed for far too long, now set free, and with no rules or restrictions. Damned be anyone who judged their brazen act of desperate love. It was their secret and theirs alone.  Bobbie kissed her friend’s forehead and broke the silence.

“Bedroom,” was all she said. She took Sylvia’s hand and pulled her down the hallway.

The remainder of their clothes landed on the bedroom carpet or over a handy bedpost, and they fell naked onto the soft bed, kissing and moving against one another, stoking the fire of their mutual need.

Words were unnecessary as their bodies did the communicating. More wet, crazed kisses and Sylvia again took Bobbie's insanely large nipple in her mouth. God, she loved those big, impossibly soft tits. She could spend an eternity nuzzling and nursing them like a newborn baby.

“Ohhh, yes, my love,” Bobbie managed to whisper, electricity arcing from her nipple right down to her clit. “Suck it…hard…harder!”

Sylvia whimpered, her lips curling back, taking as much of Bobbie’s breast in her mouth as humanly possible.

“Now the other one…suck it!”

Sylvia obeyed, forcing Bobbie to moan anew, writhing as fresh sensations washed over her body. Bobbie was now on her back, head propped on a fluffy pillow, as her friend rested between her open thighs.

As her mouth remained glued to Bobbie’s nipple, slowly and surely, Sylvia began undulating, her downy pubic mound meeting up with Bobbie’s. The sensation of her clit rubbing against Bobbie’s fur forced more whimpers and moans from deep within her body, but she never let loose of her friend’s nipple.

“Ohhh, goddamn,” Bobbie grunted, squeezing Sylvia’s naked buttocks, reciprocating the steady movement. “That’s making my pussy throb like crazy.”

Sylvia nodded, switching tits again. Her thrusting intensified until their bodies slapped together.

“Oh, fuck…oh, fuck!” Bobbie returned the thrusts with increasing intensity, her flesh jiggling with each push. “That’s it, honey, yes! Yes! Fuck! FUCK ME!!!”

Sylvia released her friend’s tit, wet with saliva.     

“Goddamn, I need to come!” she rasped, breathless.

“Me too, me too!” Bobbie clung to Sylvia’s tensing ass, her nails digging into her friend’s soft, yielding flesh.

Both women wailed like rutting animals, bedsprings creaking violently as their bodies assaulted each other, desperate for completion.

“That’s it, right there!” Bobbie’s eyes closed as her head fell back.

“Yes, my love…YES!” Sylvia clenched her teeth, mashing their bodies together, concentrating on their hard, slick clits and matted fur.

Oh, god…oh, god…I can’t believe I’m doing this, but son of a bitch, it feels so good. 

With a yelp, Sylvia came.

Yes! YES!!! 

As she squeezed her eyes shut, body convulsing with climax, Bobbie’s wail of completion filled her ears. She spoke no words, but merely let out a high, slightly inhuman noise signaling her wet, overpowering orgasm.

“Oh, yes, baby, oh, yes…come with me…come with me!” Sylvia babbled over her friend’s spasming body. “Fuck yeah!  FUCK!!!”

The mating of two wildebeests couldn’t have made more noise. After years of neglect and need, both women released the first salvo of their newfound lust and desire. Even after the first round of orgasms, they kept pumping their bodies together, gasping for air, until they both experienced another climax, then another.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Bobbie grunted. “I can’t believe I’m coming again!”

“Me, too, honey…me, too!”  Sylvia’s pussy melted into her friend’s, the odor and sex and sweat filling the air as they once again convulsed together violently, this time Sylvia almost falling off the bed.

Finally, as their orgasms subsided, Sylvia rolled off her friend and they lay side by side, desperately trying to catch their breath, basking in afterglow. Bobbie reached over and squeezed Sylvia’s hand, nuzzling her shoulder.

“Oh, my love,” she whispered. “That was so fucking good. Is this what it can be like for us?

“Damn right, it can,” Sylvia replied as she gazed at the ceiling, noticing a slight crack in the beige paint. She was amazed she could form a coherent answer, her mind was so blanked out by the intense lovemaking. “It can and it will be. Now we can call ourselves lovers in the true sense.”

“Oh, honey, that’s what I want to hear.” Bobbie leaned over her friend for another round of breathless kisses, tongues darting languidly. Sylvia whispered, mostly to herself.

“So good…so goddamn good.”

A parcel of time passed as the sun moved across the sky. The sound of a large truck passing by made their connubial bed vibrate slightly as it rumbled down the street. Neither one of the women was sure if they dozed or not, but no matter. Their bodies intertwined, their damp skin adhering to one another's. Kisses, caresses, naked flesh, and sighs. Bobbie finally spoke. 

“I look forward to seeing my boy,” she mumbled, her lips only inches from her lover’s ear.

“Yes, I can imagine. You can’t help being worried, love.”

“He’s a good boy, but…” Bobbie paused. “Sometimes I wonder if I babied him too much.”

“How so?”

“Well, just catering to his needs, mostly his wants, trying to keep him happy without a father.”

Sylvia closed her eyes. She knew exactly what Bobbie spoke of. It was a situation she was obviously dealing with in her own fatherless and husbandless household.

“You know I totally understand,” she said. “Believe me.”

Bobbie smiled, letting out a snort. “Oh, I’m sure you do, what with your young man. At that age especially, they’re almost adults, but they can still be immature kids.”

“You can say that again.”

“You want them to become independent, you know, self-reliant.” Bobbie inhaled the scent of Sylvia’s hair. “But the other part of you wants to pull them to your breast and hold them forever. At least that’s how I feel about Billy.”

Sylvia opened her eyes at the word "breast". She knew Bobbie didn't mean it sexually, but it still stuck in her mind. At this point, Sylvia did want Neil at her breast, with her nipple in his mouth, and his erect cock free and ready. Before she went down that rabbit hole, she pulled her wandering thoughts back to the moment.

“I don’t want to pry, but do you think there’s more to their problem?”

“Oh, pry away, love.” Bobbie squeezed Sylvia’s shoulder. “It’s just that my sweet William has always been shy and introverted. Truth is he never really got motivated to do much of anything except make good grades in school. He didn’t participate in any extracurricular activities. God forbid he tried to play sports. He didn't meet Nellie until he was in community college."

“You think this is the cause of their troubles?”

Bobbie lingered for a moment, silent.

“I hesitate to add things up too quickly,” she finally said. “I don’t want to be the typical mother-in-law. Nellie is a wonderful girl, and smart, but she may want him to be more aggressive in the world. You know, to succeed.”

“Yes, but isn’t that normal for a wife? I mean, I didn’t have any problem with ol’ Dan-O getting out and bringing home the bacon. Trouble is, within time, that’s all he did.”

“He didn’t last long, did he, angel?”  

“No, not at all, and I dread to think of where he is now.”

“Yes, my man was a real go-getter, too. Trouble is he let it kill him.”

Sylvia turned her face up to Bobbie’s as their eyes met.

“And now here we are.” She smiled as their lips touched again, smacking together with long, luxurious, wet kisses.

“Mmmm…” Bobbie moaned into her lover’s mouth before breaking the kiss. “Guess we’ll have to make the best of it.” Their noses rubbed together.

Bobbie pulled herself up on one elbow, shifting to her side, but kept staring into Sylvia’s eyes.

“Lie on your back, love,” Bobbie instructed. Sylvia obeyed, propping a pillow behind her.

“What are you…?”

“Shhh…”

Bobbie, still grinning broadly, leaned over her friend, showering her face and mouth with more sweet kisses. Then she began kissing her throat and neck.

“Ahhh, yes,” Sylvia exhaled, closing her eyes, pleasuring in her lover’s touch. “More…more.”

“My girl,” Bobbie murmured against her skin. “I’m so glad we found each other.”

Bobbie started squeezing Sylvia’s breasts, lips teasing her lover’s delicate nipples until they were hard and pointed again, making her squirm.

“God, yesss…” Sylvia hissed. “My tits can’t get enough attention.”

“That makes two of us, girlfriend.” Bobbie gently took a nipple in her mouth and began sucking. 

Sylvia moaned, looking down as she nursed her friend. Bobbie knew exactly what to do, gently massaging Sylvia’s sweet mounds, flicking her tongue up and down the hard bud. Sylvia growled as Bobbie gently took her nipple between two teeth, flicking her tongue up and down the tip, making sparks fly everywhere.

“Oh, holy fuck!” Sylvia’s hips began to undulate against Bobbie’s ample thigh. “God that makes my pussy melt!”

“Mmmm…” Bobbie replied, her mouth busy. She inwardly reveled in the fact she could give sexual pleasure to another human being again.

Bobbie started to move down, kissing Sylvia’s torso, her hands still gently caressing her breasts.  Her mouth traveled lower and lower as she savored her lover’s soft, warm skin. Suddenly, it dawned on Sylvia where her friend was going. 

“Oh…oh, Jesus, Bobbie!” Sylvia whimpered as kisses traveled below her navel. The next moment, her lips brushed against Sylvia’s pubic mound.

“Fuck!” she rasped as Bobbie whispered yes, pleased at the response she was eliciting with the slow tease. Her hands slipped down to Sylvia’s hips as she nuzzled lady fur, inhaling the odor of their sexcapades mixed with fresh arousal.

“My god!” Sylvia fought to keep still, to keep from mashing her roiling vagina against Bobbie’s mouth. “My pussy…my pussy! Yes!  YES!!!”

A wood thrush chirped somewhere outside, out there in another world.

The next moment, Bobbie’s tongue slipped into her lover’s body.

Sylvia hadn't had a mouth on her pussy since Dan tortured her clit those many years ago.  Expecting the same, Bobbie's gentle touch surprised her. She started a slow, steady up-and-down movement with her tongue, lapping up the copious wetness, avoiding direct contact with her lover's clit. Sylvia quivered, squeezing her tits, tossing her head back and forth on the pillow, as pleasure took charge.

“Ohhh, god! Ohhhh, my fucking god!!!” Nerve endings that had long lain dormant sparked to life.  Sylvia raised a knee to facilitate Bobbie's access.

“Yes, my love,” she said as more of Sylvia’s glistening, wet pink exposed itself to her touch.  “That’s it, honey.” She pressed her face into the sweet slickness, ministering to Sylvia’s tingling pussy, slurping her fresh juices like she was licking a melting ice cream cone.

Bobbie continued her slow, steady work as Sylvia’s breaths increased with intensity. She panted as her friend upped the ante, pointed tongue orbiting Sylvia’s clit with rapid, steady circles.

“Goddammit!” She looked down to see Bobbie’s lust-filled eyes returning her anxious gaze.  “Jesus, I’m gonna explode!”

“Uh huhhh…” was all the response she got. Bobbie’s head moved along with the motions of her tongue. Then, with the tip of her tongue wiggling up and down, she burrowed deep into Sylvia’s wetness, probing beneath the erect clit.

“Ohhh!!!” Sylvia gripped the bedclothes as Bobbie lingered, for a moment, her mouth firmly pressed against the molten orifice. Then she slowly dragged her tongue back out, slow and steady, pressing up, firmly underneath the clit. The next moment, she unleashed a salvo of short, concentrated strokes directly across Sylvia’s hard, little nubbin.

Sylvia yelped like a bitch in heat, tugging at her stinging nipples. She couldn’t hold back much longer. Never did she imagine a woman’s mouth could give her so much pleasure. “Dammit, honey! Eat my pussy! Don’t stop!”

Bobbie moaned as her hands slid up Sylvia’s ribcage, pushing her lover’s hands aside to take control of her breasts again. She concentrated on Sylvia’s hard tips, synchronizing each tweak of her lover’s nipples with a flick of the tongue. Sylvia uttered a low growl. 

“Grrr…” she bared her teeth, the tendons in her neck tensing. “Goddamn it, Bobbie! I’m fucking dying!” She grunted and heaved, unable to control herself, as Bobbie tortured her hard nipples, tugging them, raking her fingernails across the tips, all keeping time with her relentless tongue.

Sylvia reached the point where there was no going back. There was nothing left to do but climax against her lover’s mouth and face.

“That’s it…that’s it…yes!!!” 

Sylvia convulsed as the orgasm struck.

“Yes! Oh, fuck…YESSS!!!”

Bobbie held her down as she bucked and writhed. Sylvia spritzed juices into Bobbie’s eager mouth, then down her chin as she came and came. The orgasm lasted longer than she expected, and much to her delight as she fucked back against her friend’s face. Bobbie moaned again with approval, still glued against Sylvia’s pussy, swallowing all that filled her mouth, never letting up until the climax subsided.

Sylvia whimpered with supreme release and satisfaction, trying to catch her breath as Bobbie lapped up all of her juices, licking her mangled fur until it was once again clean.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about, lover.” Bobbie cooed.

Sylvia, red-cheeked, skin glowing with perspiration, looked down at her friend’s wet, glistening face. They exchanged a long, deep gaze, both grinning from ear to ear with sweet fulfillment. In her trancelike state, Sylvia managed to form a few words.

“Goddamn, where did you learn how to do that?” she croaked. “I’ve never had my pussy eaten out so thoroughly.”

Bobbie rested her cheek on the inside of Sylvia’s thigh. A free hand rubbed lazy circles on her lover’s stomach.

"Oh, my sweet man, my Ronnie, for the most part. It's how he made me come endlessly during our weekend sessions. It was his prelude to pounding me with his thick, hard cock. I was so wet after he was done eating me out, his cock would slip right into the hilt with no resistance." She paused, her finger playing with Sylvia's navel. Her eyes lost focus as she traveled back through the years. "Then he'd take me again and again. I pretended to resist, but it was all a game. He’d take me from behind and pull my hair and oh, the mess we made. I was so sore and disoriented the next day, but it was heaven.” 

Sylvia brushed her lover's cheek and tousled her hair. Bobbie returned the touch by kissing Sylvia's fingertips.     

“God, that sounds wonderful, but it’s different than what I was used to. Dan could get so aggressive, even rough and abusive. Don’t get me wrong, most of it was great, and I still get off thinking about it, at least some of it. Jesus Christ, I came and came, but it could get so weird at times. Eventually, I didn’t know what to think or feel, my emotions got so mixed up. That’s all I ever knew.”

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

Bobbie rose on her elbows and slid back up next to her friend. “Well, sometimes aggressive is okay, and weird is okay, depending on your proclivities, and in the end, isn’t it exciting to lose control at times? To not know what’s going to happen?” 

Sylvia nodded, a little unsure. She wasn’t yet totally comfortable confessing how Dan brought out her dark, twisted side, especially the red bra and panties and other things that made her face turn crimson with shame to this day.

“Sometimes that makes a girl come the hardest, believe me!” Bobbie looked into Sylvia’s eyes, then changed the topic. “Are you a girl who likes to taste herself?”

Sylvia nodded again, this time without hesitation. 

God, this is so perverted. And so hot!

Their mouths locked together as Bobbie threw a leg over her lover.

“Mmmm…” Sylvia moaned as they kissed aggressively. Then she started licking Bobbie’s face, savoring the taste of her own pussy. Bobbie closed her eyes as Sylvia’s tongue cleaned her face like a mother cat.

"I have a secret to tell," Bobbie whispered over the smacking of her friend's mouth.

“What is it?” Sylvia replied between licks.

“Well, since we’re officially lesbian lovers now…”

Sylvia stopped grooming her friend’s face and giggled like a sneaky, naughty little girl, pressing their noses together.

“Okay, okay…I’m just kidding.”

They nuzzled each other’s faces, mutually intoxicated by their love.

“Honey, I don’t care what we are,” Sylvia replied. “I’m just so glad we found each other. Call me anything you want. There’s no argument we’re batting for both teams today.”

They both laughed and hugged.

“Okay, then.” Bobbie kissed her friend’s mouth once more. “Lover.” Another kiss. “And a dear friend.” Several more kisses, they were so hungry for each other. “How’s that?”

Bobbie buried her face in Sylvia’s neck, inhaling the scent of her skin.

"That's perfect because that's the way I feel, too."

Bobbie pulled back and looked into Sylvia’s eyes once again.

“Okay, then. Now I can tell you my secret.”

“I feel like I’m at a slumber party.” In the aftermath of their lovemaking, Sylvia couldn’t help but smile and giggle at the least provocation. 

“We didn’t call them slumber parties back in my day. We were still in the Depression, but there were occasional sleepovers. My Dad was lucky he had a steady job, so things weren’t too horrible. We had the neighbor kids come over, sometimes just to feed them, but…” Bobbie’s eyes gleamed. “Things didn’t really happen until later. I fooled around, you know, but I didn’t go all the way until I was in college.”

“Please tell me more.” Sylvia leaned on an elbow, gazing down at her lover, intrigued. Their breasts gently touched.

“I spent a semester at community college before I dropped out to get married.” Bobbie rested her head on a pillow as Sylvia stroked her cheek and hair, lost in watching her lips form words.  “I was miles from home and shared a dorm room with another girl, one who turned out to be just as shy as I was back then.”

Sylvia already knew where this was going. “Yes?”

"Well, of course, we were together in that little room a lot. Neither one of us hardly had any money, so we spent a lot of time studying, talking, playing gin rummy, and listening to the cheap little radio her parents gave her as a high school graduation gift."

“Go on.”

“It was a few years before the war, and we tried going to any event or gathering we could.  Anything that didn’t cost money. But again, we were away from home and our friends and family, and it wasn’t easy mingling with a bunch of strangers.

“You formed a bond.”

Bobbie shot Sylvia a glance, raising an eyebrow, smirking. “You could say that, yes.”

Sylvia giggled again. “Do you mean?”

“Oh, my god,” Bobbie looked up at the ceiling, again transporting herself back in time. “We started sleeping in the same bed. No sex, mind you. We just needed the warmth and closeness of another human being. We were so alone in this strange, new world.”

“One thing led to another?”

“Yep.” Bobbie reached up to caress Sylvia's face as if to anchor her in the present. "One night, the first chill of late autumn had frosted everything, and the furnace in our room was never worth a damn. Short of lighting a fire on the floor, we pulled an extra blanket on top of us and began rubbing each other.”

“Oh, my goodness.” This time, Sylvia stifled her giggle.

“Well, before long, we were kissing, then fingering each other, sucking tits, humping together.  It didn’t take much for our teenaged desire to blossom.”

“Goddamn,” Sylvia whispered, kissing her lover’s palm. Bobbie’s story was making her hot again.

“From there on, we had no trouble staying warm, even when the snow started to fall outside our window and ice formed on the windowpane.”

“Oh, that sounds so nice, honey.”

“It was, very much so. We’d turn up her radio for background noise in the hope it would drown out our lovemaking. The Andrews Sisters managed to cover up the squeaking of bedsprings very well, and Jack Benny escorted us into dreamland.”

“Was that where you learned how to pleasure another woman?”

Bobbie snorted, looking up at her new lover. “Eating pussy, you mean? In part, yes. It certainly gave me a taste for it, no pun intended. The rest of it now is just mimicking what my husband did.”

“And you do it so very well, my love.” 

Sylvia kissed her lover yet again. She never fathomed, in all the years of working with Bobbie, what lie behind the woman she shared a busy office with every weekday from nine to five. The day’s passion had revealed a woman she never expected. Bobbie had opened up and shared some of her secrets, and Sylvia was forever glad.

She placed another of what would be a thousand kisses on her new lover's face. Bobbie took every one and returned even more.

“I suspect there was an end to it, eventually.” Sylvia’s voice conveyed sadness.

Bobbie turned to face the ceiling, her eyes vacant as she searched for words. Finally, she spoke.

“It was really difficult for me when I met Ronald at that party. As involved as I was with Sarah by then…”

“What a lovely name, Sarah.”

“Yes, Sarah Mae Shetler with the light brown hair she kept bobbed, deep, intelligent eyes I could gaze into for hours, and a plump bottom that was so nice to squeeze.”

“A juicy peach.”

“Oh, very much so. Anyway, my Ronnie was always so handsome, and such a gentleman. He didn’t even make a pass at me until our third date. I fought him off a little, but realized how much I wanted a man’s cock inside me. He even wore a rubber!”

“That must’ve hurt Sarah, eh?”

“It wasn’t easy for either one of us. One moment, I’m in college, making good grades and wrecking the bed with Sarah almost every night, and the next moment, I’m dropping out of college and getting married to Ronald.”

“What did Sarah do?”

Sylvia noticed a tear streaking down Bobbie’s reddened cheek.

“I remember that day in December. I had taken most of my things out of that dingy, little dorm room, but made one more trip to make sure nothing was left behind.”

Bobbie sniffed as Sylvia squeezed her arm.

“You don’t have to tell me, lover.”

"No, I want to, honey." Bobbie wiped away the tear. "Sarah wasn't there but left a note. She had gone home for a week, wished me luck, and said goodbye, all in a very sanitary way."

“Oh, that must’ve hurt.”

“Damn right it did, but I deserved it in spades.”

Another tear welled in Bobbie’s eyes. 

"As intense as our relationship was, I never realized how much in love she was with me. I mean, I saw her as a very close friend, and we were doing what we needed to do to get through it all, being companions…you know. Maybe I convinced myself it was just a teenage crush, puppy love, and it would pass. I guess I loved her in a slightly different way."

“Yes…yes.”

“She wrote me a long letter during the Christmas break. It was cryptic enough. Sarah majored in English and could write so well. She never said outright ‘I’m in love with you and want to run away with you forever,’ but that was the gist of it. After I married Ronald, I thought about tearing up the letter in case someone found it, but I couldn’t, and I’m so glad I didn’t.”

“You still have the letter?”

“Goddamn right I do.” Bobbie slid off the bed and, naked, walked to an antique dresser against the wall. She bent over to pull open the bottom drawer, which made a scraping noise as ancient wood slid against wood. Sylvia marveled at Bobbie’s lovely form, plump and curvy, her ass round and succulent. The backs of her thighs and calves, caressed by the muted sunlight, glowed like the softest things on earth.

Out came a tattered shoebox. Bobbie returned to bed, removing the lid.

"It's at the bottom." Bobbie lifted out a pile of yellowed paper, consisting of old cards, letters, and newspaper clippings. A musty odor filled the air as she shuffled through mementos, plucking out a letter from the War Department.

“I hid it in here.” Bobbie’s fingers parted the top of the envelope to pull out another, smaller envelope inside.

“Ronald was so embarrassed by this rejection letter, I knew he’d never look in here.”

“Rejection letter?”

“Yes, from Uncle Sam. He had heart irregularities and was labeled 4-F, unfit for service.”

“Oh, Jesus. Poor man.”

“Isn’t that a hoot? I mean really.” Bobbie again raised an eyebrow. “Nowadays, kids are burning draft cards and protesting. Back then, anyone and everyone wanted to serve their country.”

“These are different times, my love.”

Bobbie slid several sheets of folded, yellowed paper out of the envelope. With great care, she opened the delicate leaves and handed them to Sylvia. 

“Her penmanship was so much better than mine, so lovely to look at.” 

Sylvia shifted her body, resting against her lover’s bare skin, allowing more light to illuminate the letter. Bobbie pressed her breasts against Sylvia’s back, wrapping her hands around her waist, chin resting on her smooth shoulder, reading Sarah’s letter yet again. 

“Oh, dear girl.” Sylvia's brow furrowed. True to Bobbie's claim, Sarah's penmanship was neat and beautiful, but she also had a way of writing that said nothing about a lesbian relationship but confessed everything about it.

“I haven’t read this in years.” Bobbie nuzzled Sylvia’s shoulder. “I memorized it ages ago.”

After several minutes, Sylvia gently folded the letter and slid it back into the envelope. She took a moment to examine Sarah's writing on the face of the envelope. No return address and Bobbie was simply addressed as "Mimsy.”

“Mimsy?” Sylvia turned to brush her nose against Bobbie’s. 

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son.” Bobbie smiled, a tear streak still glistening on her face. “We both loved Lewis Carroll.”

Another kiss.

“Do you know what happened to her?”

Bobbie looked away from her lover, silent.

Sylvia caressed Bobbie’s neck, not wanting to press her, but she finally spoke.

“I saw her at the market about ten years later, after the war. We were both pushing carts full of crap, and it took me a moment to recognize her. Jesus, I had to fight to not hyperventilate. Of all the years and miles separating us, what were the chances of us meeting again?”

Bobbie slid back down on the bed and pulled Sylvia to her bosom, making her sigh.

“Anyhow, she had put on some weight, and was pregnant, to boot. Certainly not the Sarah I remembered.”

“Oh.”

“I eyed the ring on her finger and her big belly. We exchanged pleasantries, but none of the old magic was there. The feelings had certainly gone. I searched her eyes for the loving gaze I used to know, but there was nothing but sadness.”

Sylvia nuzzled one of Bobbie’s breasts like a big, soft pillow. “The flame had gone out.”

“Long ago. Of course, I didn't give a shit about her appearance. I was plumping up myself.  Knocking off weight after Billy was born was next to impossible. It was her eyes. Goddamn, those eyes. Nothing from the past.”

Bobbie, gazing down, cuddled Sylvia against her breast. Sylvia’s parted lips almost touched an erect nipple.

"She said she was happy and married and her husband made a lot of money at his job. Pretty much what every young wife said after the war or a variant of it."

“She had conformed.”

“Well, hadn’t we all?” Bobbie glanced down at Sylvia’s face. “We had beaten the Nazis and the Japanese and everything was bright and beautiful, at least on the surface.”

“You can say that again. I was still in High School, but even then, it was like we were obligated to be happy. We had no excuse to be anything else.”

“Ah, you nubile, young vixen.” Bobbie changed the subject, planting another kiss or two.  “Mama’s corrupted you with her lesbian ways.”

“Oh, Bobbie, please!” Sylvia giggled again. Her giddy joy couldn’t be quelled in the aftermath of their lovemaking. “You’re not old enough to be my mother.”

“I don’t know, love.” Bobbie petted Sylvia’s forehead, stroking her hair back. “In some parts of the south, I hear…”

“Well, if you’re my mother, then it’s incest!” Sylvia playfully bit her lover’s nipple.

“Ouch!” Bobbie jumped. “Naughty girl!” In retribution, Mama locked mouths with her girl for another lingering, tongue-lashing kiss. When they were done, Sylvia cupped Bobbie’s cheek, lost in her loving face.

“But no matter. I’ll be your girl.” Sylvia’s eyes had gone dark with desire. “I’ll do anything if it pleases you.”

Several minutes passed as they touched each other’s faces, then Mama looked away, tears streaking from her eyes. Sarah’s story wasn’t done.

“Did you ever see her again?”

Bobbie reached to the nightstand for a Kleenex, majestic breasts shifting with the movement of her body. She dabbed her eyes, then blew her nose.

“The poor girl overdosed about ten years later,” she said while sniffling into the tissue.

“Oh, my lord!”

“I found out about it in the obituaries. Thank god I checked them that day. I managed to make the memorial service just in time and hid in the back pew.”

“So much for happiness.”

“I just wonder how it would have turned out if I stayed with her.” Bobbie’s voice quivered.  Again, she fought back tears. “That was over thirty years ago, and I’ve played it out in my mind over and over. Every conceivable scenario has been picked apart.”

“You shouldn’t beat yourself up for what you did, honey,” Sylvia whispered. “You were practically a child.”

"I wish I had my wits about me then, but still…" Bobbie sniffed. "I wouldn't trade my time with Ronnie for anything in the world." She chuckled through the tears. "I even played out a scenario where I was married to Ronald, had my boy and kept Sarah in the guest bedroom."

“Oh, my!”

“Yeah, I was trying anything to make it work. Absolutely anything. Then I thought about if I hadn’t met Ronald, and how that would’ve turned out.”

“And?”

“I most likely would’ve stayed in college, and my relationship would’ve deepened with Sarah.  Thickheaded me would’ve realized how much we were in love. Still, we’d be a couple of filthy, perverted lesbians.” Bobbie’s face darkened, angry at the ways of society and its twisted ideas of right and wrong.

“Nobody bats an eye at two young women sharing a domicile, but in time, people expect them to find husbands and have kids and live the American dream. Two women who live together past a certain age, well, they’re old maids.”

“You could’ve still pulled it off. That ‘haven’t found a right man’ bullshit still works.”

“Honey, that’s yet another fantasy I’ve run through my addled brain until I’m ready to scream.”

Sylvia rose on one elbow, drawing within an inch of her friend’s reddened nose. Another kiss and she nuzzled Bobbie’s neck, right below the ear.

"Look, my love," she whispered against Bobbie's skin. "What's done is done, and who of us wouldn't like to go back in time and do some or most things differently? I know people who would sell their souls for it." She kissed Bobbie's cheek, making her smile. "Now I'm going to repeat what those ragged hippies say when they're all gathered in Lehman park, smoking pot, and burning bras and draft cards."

Sylvia pulled Bobbie against her breasts in a tight embrace.

“Live in the now. Right in this moment. The past has passed and no one knows for sure what the future holds. Stop overthinking this.”

“Oh, you’re the one to be talking.” Bobbie slapped Sylvia’s butt, giving it a squeeze.    

“I know, I know. And it sounds corny as hell, but after what we’ve done today, I’m tired of overthinking everything. I must stop. It may be impossible, but I’m going to try.”

“Yeah, me, too.” Bobbie kissed Sylvia’s cheeks, then another kiss on her mouth, long and slow and wet. Her fingertips caressed the small of Sylvia’s back. “Let’s do this together.”

At that moment, Sylvia noticed the rays of the setting sun on the wall as the day ebbed.

“Jesus, what time is it?”

Bobbie leaned back to look at her electric clock on the nightstand. Sylvia followed, clinging to her new love’s bounteous body.

“A little after six.”

Sylvia rolled off Bobbie, onto her back, arms spread out above her head.

“Dammit,” she spoke to the ceiling. “I need to get home and make sure Neil hasn’t tried to cook something and set the house on fire.”

Bobbie traced her finger around Sylvia’s stomach, only an inch or two from her bush.

“Or if he’s like my Billy boy, getting into the liquor cabinet.”

"Oh, no," Sylvia said. “All that’s in the house is my cherished Falstaff in the fridge, and I keep count!”

Bobbie leaned over to nuzzle the smooth valley between Sylvia's breasts but refrained from taking a nipple in her mouth. She was only getting started, dammit, and already their day was done.

“Honey, before I release you from this bed, I’m going to ask the obvious.” She gazed into Sylvia’s eyes. “I hope we’re going to do this again, and again, and…”

It was Sylvia who shed a tear this time. Grinning as broadly as she could, she nodded vigorously. 

“Go home to your boy and enjoy the time you have with him before he leaves the house as a man.”

“Yes…yes.”

“One more thing.” Bobbie smiled, sniffing Sylvia’s face. “You need to jump into my shower and wash off that pussy! What would Neil think?”

“Oh, shit!” Sylvia clasped her hands to her face. “How would I explain that to my son?”

As Sylvia ran, naked as the day she was born, to the bathroom, Bobbie called out after her.

“Just tell him your new lesbian girlfriend from work is going to teach you how to muff dive!”

Another giggle as the sound of water and the screech of shower curtain rings against a metal rod emanated from down the hall. 

Taking care not to get her hair wet, Sylvia washed thoroughly, removing any evidence of the afternoon of sexual abandon she had engaged in. Bobbie's lavender soap smelled wonderful.

Eating pussy. God, I hope I can give her as much pleasure as she’s given me.

Bobbie, still naked, helped her friend towel off in the steamy bathroom. They returned to the bedroom where Bobbie slipped on a silky robe and helped Sylvia get decent.

“Mmmm, I smell so good now!” She loved having someone help her dress.

“I get that soap down at Woolworth’s. The girl special orders it for me.”

“I love it.” Sylvia looked in the mirror, trying to make her hair look as neat as possible. “Almost as much as I love you.”

“Ah! You bitch!” She slapped Sylvia’s ass. Unable to muss her friend, Bobbie kissed the back of her neck, still wanting more. “I love you, too, sweet girl.”

They both stood at the front door. 

“See you Monday, girlfriend.”

With a final kiss, Bobbie patted Sylvia on the butt as she trotted out the door. Driving home, she passed through downtown, gazing at the glut of neon signs lining the streets, sparkling in the twilight. Although the large stores remained open, small shops had closed up for the weekend.

Late Saturday afternoon traffic was sparse, but she knew things would be picking up as evening arrived. People would be going to movies and bars and restaurants, trying to relax, and maybe forgetting the woes of life and work. People pairing up for the first time, or for the thousandth time, after spending years together. Sylvia wondered if there would be a thousandth time with Bobbie. She damn well hoped so.

Her mind wandered at a traffic stop as she watched two mature women walking, arm in arm, into a dark, divey-looking bar. She knew nothing about them but imagined they were lesbian lovers who had been together for years, playing by societal rules, pretending to be a pair of old, spinster girlfriends. Then, later on, they would return to their apartment, also dimly lit, and wreck the bed with their passion. Then they would watch television and have beers, or maybe wine or tea. By the wee hours, they would extinguish the TV and spend the night wrapped around each other in love and passion, enveloped in soft, caressing bedclothes.

The moving truck behind her honked once, startling Sylvia from her reverie. The traffic light had changed. She waved an apologetic hand out the open car window and gently pressed on the gas, hesitating for another, “normal”-looking couple crossing the street ahead of her.

“Son, I’m home!” The moment the door shut behind her and she inhaled the familiar scent of her own home, a deep weariness came over Sylvia.

God, this day has worn me out, mind and body.

She kicked off her pumps, hanging her purse by the kitchen door. She wondered how many thousands of times she had done that over the years.

“I’m in here, Mom," Neil responded. 

Sylvia walked to the other end of the kitchen and looked into the living room. There he was, as usual, in his worn-out, too-tight shorts, displaying his wares, much to his mother’s guilty delight. Her son’s revealing attire was yet another obsession she had developed in recent days.

My god, he can’t know what he’s doing to me.

It amazed her that, after the day’s activities, her son could still trigger desire in her haggard body.           

“Have you eaten?” she asked.

“Yes, Mom. How did it go with Bobbie today?”

“Oh…” Sylvia had to remember her story. “We got a lot of papers sorted out.”

Unbuttoning her blouse, another time-honored tradition, she walked up to her son and slid onto the sofa, right beside him.

“It’s been a long day.” She refrained from putting her hand on his thigh. It wouldn’t do anything but enflame her again.

Neil sniffed the air, then leaned over to sniff her shoulder. She jumped slightly when his face pressed against her skin.

“New perfume?”

Oh, shit. What is he smelling?

“Uh…” Sylvia hesitated. “What is it?”

“Whatever it is, it smells good.” Neil paused. “You all right?”

“Yes, I’m fine,” she responded. “Why do you ask?”

God, honey. Pull yourself together!

“You’re acting weird.”

She looked down as her son shifted on the sofa cushion. God, he was bulging at the seams! She wanted so much to reach out and touch his tumescent bounty.

“I’m just tired, love.” She found herself using the same terms of endearment as she did with Bobbie. “My brain is tired and so is my body.”

“Why don’t you go to bed?” Neil placed his hand on her arm. Her body reacted to the innocent touch.

Sylvia, what is wrong with you? Are you horny again?

“That sounds like a good idea, honey.”

“Maybe take a hot bath and relax?” He squeezed her arm.

“Ahhh, yes,” she responded, covering his hand with hers. “I’m going to vanish for the night, okay?”

“Yes, Mom.” Neil smiled. “Sleep well and I’ll see you in the morning.”

Despite her shower at Bobbie's, Sylvia ran water in the big, porcelain tub as hot as she dared.  Once she was in the tub, steaming water up to her chin, she let out a big sigh.

Damn, that kid had the right idea. This feels great!

Sylvia's mind couldn't help but examine the activities of that day. She and Bobbie had fallen together so easily. After so much anxiety, hesitation, and overthinking, their bodies and minds came together, figuratively and literally, like it was meant to be. It reminded Sylvia how lovemaking was like riding a bicycle. One never forgot. After so many years of inactivity, she got into the groove in no time.

But now what? When will I see her again?

Sylvia battled between thinking of her day with Bobbie, and the near-naked young man vegetating in her living room. Her hand made its way down to her pubis.

Oh, God. I can’t believe I’m doing this again!

She thought of Bobbie's expert mouth on her pussy as her fingers blurred away. She tried not to splash water or make any noise that would be heard by her son. Still, she couldn't help but imagine his cock, exposed and fully erect, needing attention.

He’s only in the next room, maybe fifteen feet away, as I masturbate. 

The pressure began to escalate in her body.

If he only knew I was about to come. If he only knew how much I needed sex. 

Her fingers dug into her pussy, finding that delicate, sensitive spot. 

Ahhh, if sweet Bobbie only knew what kind of pervert I am, wanting my own child. I wonder if she ever had any feelings like that for her son? Is it just me? Am I just a twisted mother, wanting an incestuous relationship with my boy?

Her fingers wriggled. Her free hand squeezed her breast, toying with a hard nipple.

God, that’s it. Yes. Coming again…coming…COMING!!!

She gasped, trying to stop water from splashing over the side of the tub as her body convulsed again and again with the crashing waves of her orgasm.

Shit, if Neil could only see me now. God, I’d show him how much I need him in my bed.

Gently, she gyrated out the last of the spasms, her hips writhing as they finally fell away.

As she stood to towel herself off, the sound of splashing water echoed off the porcelain tiles.

I’m so glad tomorrow’s Sunday. 

To say Sylvia didn’t need her tattered romance novel that evening was an understatement. Her brain had been so stimulated by reality and fantasy, and after spending the day having real, live sex with another human being, plus wanting her son between her legs, she had trouble going to sleep. Another round of nipple-tugging and savagely slapping her matted wetness brought a relative calm, but it was a long time before she slipped beneath the nocturnal waves.

Even then, dreams filled her head to the bursting point. Vivid ones, complete with breathless kisses and damp, hot skin. Tastes and scents, colors and sounds, all converged in her dreamscape, forcing her to toss and turn, incessantly rubbing the insides of her thighs. 

A phone rang off in the distance. It wouldn’t stop. Sylvia was much too tired to get up and answer it, but it rang and rang. Finally, she cursed, slipping out of the soft warmth of the bedclothes to press her bare feet against the carpet. It was so dark, she could barely see, so she carefully placed one foot ahead of the other, step by step, until she reached the phone.

“Hello?” Her voice conveyed irritation. 

How dare someone disturb me right now!

“Honey?”

The voice was Bobbie’s. Sylvia’s mood immediately changed.

“Uh…y-yes?” She was surprised, but also elated. “What is it, my love?”

There was a slight pause. Sylvia could hear the hiss of the phone line and Bobbie’s breathing.

“Come to me,” Bobbie said. “Please.”

“What?” Sylvia knew exactly what she said, but her groggy brain couldn’t handle the simple request. How could she do that without Neil finding out? What would she tell him?

"Please come to me," Bobbie repeated. "I need you in my bed. You're in my heart, but I need your body to hold."

“But I…I…”

Sylvia opened her eyes to a dark room. Then it dawned on her.

“Fucking shit,” she cursed into the black void, then let out a mammoth sigh.

Goddamn dreams! Why do they have to be so real?

Author's note - part 4 is on the way

Published 
Written by nightwaves
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments