Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prey

"Two lover's volcanic and insatiable need. A fire that can never be quenched."

23
12 Comments 12
905 Views 905
1.4k words 1.4k words

An electric current surges through my whole body as your steely blue eyes pierce right through me. I feel you stare at me with a look of primal animal lust and deep craving. It is a look that is in my own eyes, and a shared feeling deep in my own soul. We can’t wait any longer for what we want. We both hunger for each other’s taste. 

Soft sighs escape my lips as you press my lithe body firmly to the glass wall looking out to the numerous high-rise buildings around us. We care not that a multitude of eyes may be upon us, We are absorbed only in each other. We kiss hard and deep as we moan together. Our lips crushed together as we devour each other. My tongue dances with yours, twisting and contorting together, each claiming ownership. My moans and gasped breath match yours as I wrap my legs around your body.

We cannot keep our hands off each other. You grip my waist tight as I hover above you. I have been lifted off the ground as you pin my body to the glass, my arms and legs clinging to you. We don’t even make it to the bed, such is our singular craving for each other. We desperately want each other. Now! 

I tear your shirt off you as you pull my short tight dress off me. I unbuckle your belt and push your pants and boxers down. Your hands undo my bra and free my full breasts. My nipples are hard and swollen, aching for your touch.  You quickly have my clothes off, leaving me naked and revealing my flushed skin. My panties already safe in your coat pocket from earlier in the night. 

I can feel your skin press upon mine as your cock springs free, already grown thick and swollen with your desire. Soft moans come from me, knowing what I want is so very close. Deep guttural growls escape your lips and cause my knees to weaken. My very core grows moist as a volcanic heat builds within me. No words are spoken between us. We both know what we want. Our hearts and souls share a glorious inextricable link. This hunger for you courses through my body like ocean waves crashing onto the shore. God, I can’t think at this moment, I am in your thrall. It feels like our first time all over again. My sapphire blue eyes focus only on you as your eyes are transfixed on me, gazing into each other's souls. 

All I want to do is to please you, taste you and to feel you deep inside of me once again. There’s a devilish smirk on your face as my eyes devour you. Your hand caresses my skin as it moves down and cups my smooth mound. Your hands stroke my inner thighs as my legs part wanting more of your touch. Your fingers rub and press to my damp folds as I moan in tortured hunger for more.

My hand reaches down and firmly grips your swollen shaft. My fingers wrap firmly around your length as I squeeze tight and slowly stroke your turgid shaft, my fingers glide along your length. An iridescent pearl of pre cum grows and appears on your full, swollen tip.

I bend down and look up into your eyes as I reach for you with my tongue. "God I love the taste of you" consumes my thoughts. I lick up the glistening pearl and finish with a kiss at the tip. It was only a little taste and not enough to satisfy me. I take all of you into my mouth at once. Your hand grips my golden hair, twisting the long locks through your fingers. Your deep animal groan arouses me as I take your full length into my mouth.  My tongue licking your veined shaft as I swallow your full length again and again. Your hips push forward as you push my head onto your cock.

I cannot get enough of you as you fill my mouth with your length. Your deep groans continuing as my fingers caress and stroke your full balls, rolling them in my fingertips as you moan, "Oh Yesss."

Suddenly you let go, pulling me off you as you can’t take anymore. You push my body onto our bed then flip me over onto my back. I look up at you with my need and I see your ravenous hunger as you press your body on top of me. You spread my legs wide with your arms as you tease me with just your swollen tip rubbing along my wet lips and pressing to my swollen clit. Our eyes are locked on each other as our hips press together aching for more. Your precum coating my aroused clit as my body arches craving that extra touch. My wet pussy lips are parted by your rigid shaft, coating your length in my soaked arousal. Our moans grow louder with our relentless teasing. Your engorged shaft parts my soaked lips as you gasp with hungry desire.

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

“I want you! I need you now!!” 

You hear me plead and see the desperation of my craving as you look deep into my blue eyes. Our souls join together as you take my hands in yours, fingers entwined. Your muscled torso pins me fully to the bed then suddenly you thrust your full length into me. The sudden heat draws out our loud yells in unison as you claim me and stretch my slick velvet walls with every inch of your swollen shaft. We are joined fully but I want more of you, so much more, as I raise my hips which takes you deeper into me. Your cock fills and stretches me with every heavenly stroke drawing my loud groans from deep within my being. I cry out in intense pleasure with another long and deep thrust from you, harder this time. Our growing moans fill the room, and together with the heady scent of our sex, enflame our passions to new heights.

This insatiable desire is what we must fill urgently, each craving the other now. As you thrust hard, I grind my hips, arching my body, lifting and pressing into you. We can’t stop this searing passion we share. Each insatiable animal thrust overtakes me and I want even more. I push myself harder into you, wanting you to consume my very being. A deep carnal moan comes from deep inside of you as I continue to grind into you. Our hot naked skin is slick with the fiery passioned sheen of sweat. Our bodies collide together with every urgent thrust, every grind, every push. Our hungry moans of desire grow louder and echo off the walls. 

Our hearts race, breaths are ragged and gasping as our eyes drown in each other's gaze. My body begins to shake as I cry out my orgasm which sends me over the edge of ecstasy. My creamy cum covers your cock buried deep inside of me as you pound me harder. My legs open wide as my heels pull you deep. I cum multiple times with your every urgent thrust. I cry out your name over and over again in unrestrained release with every wonderful stroke of your cock. My tight wet walls pulse around every inch of your swollen shaft. Your cock stretches my very core, my drenched walls grip and hold you, not releasing you from this sheer heavenly bliss.

You aren’t slowing down anytime soon as you overpower me. The scent of our arousal fills the room and enflames your animal desires. My body shakes and quivers in delirium and I have lost all control. My muscles twitch as my body thrashes in wanton rapture. Your driving thrusts become frenzied and harder, like a wild animal as it conquers its prey. 

Our hot sweaty bodies move as one in our glorious symphony of passion as I cling tight to you. We cry out loudly together as you thrust your hard cock deep, your swollen full balls pressed tight to my curved ass. Your engorged shaft pulses and shoots your hot seed, filling my slick womb with rope after rope of your cream. My body seared deep with your hot seed as you cry out my name in loud gasped breaths with every glorious pulse of your shaft. 

We collapse in a hot, sweaty tangled mess, our bodies sated for a moment in our monumental rapture.

Published 
Written by Icarus11
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments