Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hunger

"Growing desires of two lover's insatiable need for each other."

22
9 Comments 9
684 Views 684
634 words 634 words

Author's Notes

"A shared hunger that can never be sated."

I screamed his name as I orgasmed wildly. My body writhing in glorious rapture. It was earth-shaking and skin-tingling, surrendering to the toe-curling pleasure of complete release. A tsunami of bliss washed through my body as he remained inside of me. Our bodies linked as one as we clung to each other. He didn’t want to leave I could sense it. I was completely his to do with what he wanted, and he knew it.

Our skin, so sensitive and tingling hot as we kissed with a ravenous hunger as our lips were crushed tight. Tongues swirled together, seeking to conquer the other. Each of us gasping for breath, moaning our want, our fiery need for more. I looked into his steely blue eyes, knowing I was unconditionally his.

He held my hands over my head, our fingers entwined. His body pressing and pinning me to our bed, hips slowly grinding together. My legs spread wider, giving myself to him as I moaned for more, biting his neck with my hungry desire. My hips lifting and pressing for more as I arched my body. His steely shaft, slick with my juices, rubbing along my gaping pink folds. The slow, lingering, sensual grind building our hunger for more. Feeling every glorious, veined inch pressed to my overflowing wetness, increasing my craving. The thick bulbous head begins pressed relentlessly against my plump, aroused clit. Our need building to a new heightened plateau of arousal. Our gasped breaths, our loud moans echoing off the walls.

The scent of our rapturous coupling filling the bedroom. His sticky precum and my freely flowing juices joined in a heady, intoxicating mix that coated our loins and thighs. Our guttural moans mixed with our shared pleadings of "I need you!", "I love you!" "I want you! Now!"

Our ravenous eyes locked together, sharing every sensual and erotic feeling, every emotion of animal lust and desire, every hungry need. I wrapped my legs around him; my heels pressed to his ass cheeks, pulling him closer. Our pressed hips grinding, slow and firm. A rhythm building between us like the endless waves crashing on the shore. Our bodies moving as one.

Mia_Rousee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Rousee

His hand released mine, his fingers tracing slowly down my arms; I moaned at his erotic, teasing touch. His fingers gently brushed the long golden locks from my face. He smiled as his fingertips caressed my cheek, lingered, then slid slowly down my slender neck. I looked into his eyes as his hand slowly drifted into the valley between my breasts as he sucked my bottom lip; we moaned together at every touch. My body arched for more as my hand guided his to my more sensitive right breast. His hand cupped and squeezed my breast, feeling its fullness.  My throaty groan escaped my lips as his palm brushed across my firm, perky nipple. My hand pressing his down firmly onto my breast, giving myself to him. I gasped as his fingers slowly circled the edge of my nipple, rolling it firmly in his fingertips; then, as he pinched my hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger, a loud groan of "Yesss" from my lips.

He slowly slid his body down and away from me as his hand slowly drifted down to my hip. I smiled broadly and licked my lips at his whispered command, "Roll over."

I turned onto my hands and knees and looked back seductively, wiggling my sexy ass, teasing him. My slender, long legs were spread wide, ready for him. My slick wet desire coated my inner thighs as he noticed a silver gossamer thread of arousal clinging to my pink parted pussy lips. I smiled at him with deep lust and desire for him and moaned with every craving of my body, "Make me yours!"

Published 
Written by Icarus11
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments