Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jim

I was at Betty's late last night as we had sex over and over. Betty was a full-blown sex addict now. She probably always was and will be going forward. I'm not complaining by any stretch, but it was clear that soon I wouldn't be enough for her. This woman was on a mission to make up for lost time and seemed to be counting her orgasms. Fortunately, Debbie would be there with me tonight to distract Betty from wanting my cock in her every orifice for every second. Plus, I might get a little of Debbie's hot little bod too.

I realized that I hadn't heard from or seen Betty since last night as I walked out to my car to grab a late lunch. Wondering whether I should go and check on her, Betty almost magically appeared at her front door wearing a sexy little black dress that barely covered her plump buttocks. The fact that it was a blustery day was not lost on me as the front flipped up for a second or two exposing her smooth snatch for anyone to see. Making my way in her direction, she turned to see me coming and backed up into her house, leaving the door wide open, invitingly.

I knew I shouldn't have headed her way, but after seeing that dress and even more thanks to the gust of wind, I couldn't resist. Nearing the doorway, I observed Betty seductively pull off her dress and turn toward her bedroom. Closing the door behind me, I made short work of removing my clothes as I continued in her direction. As my pants and underwear hit the floor, I turned the corner to her bedroom door. There she was, on all fours, wiggling that buxom butt in my direction.

Betty

It was past noon, and even with all the sex we had last night, I was already crazy horny. I didn't want to disturb Jim during his workday like I did yesterday since I knew that both he and Debbie were coming over tonight to please me in numerous ways. After a soaking and cleansing bath, I searched through my dresses to find something to taunt them. After rifling through my outfits for over thirty minutes, I settled on my little black dress.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I twisted around a little and quickly realized that it barely covered my buttocks and puss. With a couple of quick whirls, I knew wearing panties was not an option. There was no need with this dress since I wanted it all seen anyway. It was the perfect tease as it lay against my upper thighs, hinting at the treasures buried underneath. Quite happy with my choice, I cleaned up the scattered outfits before heading to the kitchen for lunch.

Sitting at the kitchen table, I perused the neighborhood as I ate my soup. Finished with my lite meal, I leaned back into the chair to watch for anything inspiring as my fingers danced carelessly across my thighs. Suddenly there, Jim was stepping out of his front door and glancing in my direction. I was fairly sure that he couldn't see me, but that was quickly rectified as I bounded for the front door.  

Opening the door casually, I pretended not to notice Jim when he turned in my direction. Fortunately, a fortuitous gust of air lifted the base of my dress, exposing my girly treats for anyone to see. I shivered at not only the air across my hairless vagina but also the idea of showing it off to whoever happened to be looking my way. After a few glorious seconds, I turned toward Jim, giving him my best 'come and take me' look before tuning back inside and leaving the door open as a blatant invitation.

Strutting toward my bedroom, I moved my hips exaggeratedly while peeling off my little black dress and leaving it on the floor. Once inside my bedroom, I climbed onto my bed and assumed the doggie position so that Jim had a choice of where to put his wonderful cock. It seemed like forever to me while I waited for his appearance. Finally, as I was getting ready to stand and find him, Jim appeared fully nude with an enticing and ready hard-on.

Jim

God, I loved that thick rump of hers. Pressing my prick into her already slippery box, I grabbed fistfuls of ass meat for leverage. There was no ceremony, only a deep thrust into her waiting hole and several more in repetition after that. Betty's moans and grunts had become music to my ears over the last few days. I loved nothing more than to give her exactly what she wanted as I worked her inviting cunt into another tizzy.

Barely a minute into our session, Betty was already beginning to quake from her first climax. It was obviously more than just my drilling skills that had her so near the edge, but I took it as a compliment nevertheless. I slowed to let her enjoy the sensations coursing threw her nether regions as I planted a few light slaps on her wiggling buttocks for effect. I received a few quick chirps in response leading me to believe it was a welcome addition to our love play.

"Give me more, my sex machine," Betty taunted while pushing back onto my cock wantingly.  

I pressed forward, slapping into her hindquarters like a swinging hammer. Betty was howling wildly at my extra exertions before adding, "Use the other hole, you sexy fucker!"

Pulling from her pussy, I maintained contact with the tip while rimming her puffy pucker, prepping her for penetration.

"Oh, enough of the tease, just fuck that ass. You know you want to, so do it alrrauggghhh!" she wailed as I pushed inside all the way as she ran her mouth mockingly.

Working in and out of her restrictive pucker repeatedly, I reveled in the sounds of Betty's grunts and groans. With a good rhythm going, I reached around to find her swaying tits and rigid nipples. There was no place on this woman that didn't exude her sexual jubilance. Betty was a voluptuous and carnal creature like I'd never met before. Plying her nips gently, I felt the stirring of another orgasm seizing her erogenous form. Again slowing my pace, I questioned, "Where do you want it, my little sex kitten?"

SalomeGil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeGil

Still shaking from her latest, Betty replied, "Oh fuccckkk... my tits... cum on my tits!"

I rolled her onto her back and straddled her abdomen while placing my dick between her bulbous tits. Sliding it back and forth, Betty caught on and started squeezing them together as I pumped her meaty flesh.

Betty

I gathered from Jim's question about the placing of his swimmers that he would be leaving shortly after making a deposit. With that in mind, I opted for something we hadn't done up until now. Suggesting that he cum on my breasts was actually because I wanted to look at him since we hadn't been face-to-face during our lunchtime play. I loved seeing how his face scrunched up as his orgasm gripped and took him away.

Jim's cock was sliding between my breasts as I pushed them together to increase the friction. He seemed very close already, so I egged him on by placing my mouth near the top of my tits and licking his cock each time it poked through. The added stimulation had him pumping hardily, and soon enough, his first ejaculation coated my face before he pulled back a little and let the rest cover my breasts. At the end of his peak, Jim fell sideways onto the bed while breathing deeply for the next couple of minutes.

Lying back, I squeegeed his come that was running all over my face into my mouth with my finger. With most of it consumed, I rolled onto my side, and we kissed for another minute or two before telling him, "Okay, get dressed and get back to work. The sooner that you're done, the sooner we can get back to having some more fun."

"Hey, don't forget the extra partner that we'll have tonight. She's looking forward to testing your pussy licking skills, so be ready!" Jim added while standing up and donning his clothes again.

Two minutes later, he was out the door, and I was back in the bath to get cleaned up for later this evening.

*****

I'd washed and reapplied my lotion to keep myself smooth and soft and opted to wear the black dress again since it worked so well the first time. It was about four-thirty when I heard a knock on the door. Walking to check the peephole, I was confident it wasn't Jim, especially since he'd stopped in for lunch earlier. Peering through the aperture, I recognized Debbie from next door. I opened the door and said. "Hi, Debbie. I didn't expect you for another half-hour or so."

"I figured as much. I guess Jim forgot to tell you I get off at four-thirty. Speaking of getting off, how about you and I get started a little early," she suggested as she moved right into me and planted a very sensual kiss on my lips.

Our arms quickly wrapped us in a warm embrace as I flung the door closed. Debbie was quite forward and promptly found my lack of underwear as her hands roamed my backside. I gave her back the same, fondling her pert ass as our tongues explored each other's mouths. Soon enough, Debbie had moved a hand between us and was flicking my clit perfectly. It was as if she knew exactly what to do to turn me on. Pulling her mouth from mine, she queried, "Where's the bedroom?"

I moved backward, pulling her with me down the hallway and into my room. Spinning her around, I slowly pushed her down onto the mattress. With Debbie lying on her back, I took advantage of our separation and whipped off my dress, leaving me standing there nude. Then kneeling down, I began to undress her, starting at her shoes and working my way up. Once I slipped her panties down to expose her clean-shaven puss, I dove right in and sucked on her large and enticing labia.  

As I lapped at her opening pussy, Debbie's hands found the back of my head and drew me in closer. I nibbled and licked at her opening for a while before slipping my tongue inside her tasty slit. I worked my tongue like a small penis for several minutes before she came the first time. I felt a flood of her juices and took in all I could as she wailed, "God, you're good! We're gonna be here for a while, girl, 'cause it's been far too long since I've cum that hard or that quickly."

"Mmmm," was all I offered in reply, and I dove in deep and found her little pearl. Sucking hard on her treasure caused her to convulse again before sharing more of her tasty nectar.  

"Fuccckkk," she cried at her second climax and pulled my face even deeper into her yummy snatch.

I was drowning in her delicious nectar and still couldn't get enough. My tongue explored Debbie's inner walls as I let a finger begin to rim to compact star. Lubrication wasn't a problem, but even so, I was having a difficult time getting her to relax enough for penetration. Opting for the slow approach, I kept up the surface stimulation as my tongue mapped every square millimeter of her open and willing vagina. I could tell she was nearing another acme and kept up what I'd been doing to bring her there.  

When Debbie's breathing started to become more labored, I knew that I had her. It was just after that that her pucker relented just the tiniest bit, and my digit slipped into her up to the first knuckle. That surge of arousal was all she needed to push her over the edge. She writhed like a woman possessed but held me in place for the ride.

I kept up the digital titillation of her pucker and found that the longer her orgasm lasted, the further I could penetrate her. I was making full strokes in her anus as her climax continued to wrack her beautiful form. Finally, she begged, "Enough!" through ragged breath as she released my head and pushed me away.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments