Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“The Alpha Man in Me” - Chapter 13 - Sarah’s Second Sexual Awakening – Part 2

"The penultimate chapter, David and Sarah learn more about each other"

5
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+ ©2022 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author. Like all chapters in Book 1 – “The Alpha Man in Me”… Chapter 13 is written in the first person perspective from David’s point of view."

 (Story Continued from chapter 12).

 

Before Clare, there was no way Sarah would have posed for me almost fully nude, but I was slowly realising there was sexually a lot more to Sarah than I knew or allowed for.

Perhaps it was time for me to make a few adjustments, and now assume that Sarah was already on the path to her second sexual awakening.

 

*****

 

Sarah stood there in her bedroom fully nude and smiled at me as I took in her naked body. She slipped back on her tanga-style lilac panties. They hugged the contours of her body, their material so thin you could almost see what treasures lay beneath.

Sarah turned, and faced her full-length standing mirror and noticed a few wisps of fine blonde pubic hair just making their presence known. With her delicate touch, she carefully pushed them back behind the lilac curtain and smiled to herself. Sarah rechecked her panty line, still smiling.

A matching bra, its material so much thinker, but cut in such a way it both covered and displayed Sarah’s D-cup breasts. She checked again in the mirror, my presence was temporarily forgotten, and all seemed perfect, to both of us.  

I silently sat there and watched as Sarah slipped into a knee line, lilac wrap-around dress. It had seven white buttons down its left and a wide white belt to hold it together. The dress perfectly followed the contours of her body. I also noticed the dress had a thigh-high split below the buttons and every time Sarah moved I was treated to a show of her long shapely leg.

Sarah glanced at me, “Aren’t you getting ready.”

I grinned, “I am ready!” as I looked down at my cock which was erect, and trying to escape from the top of my boxers.

Sarah rolled her eyes at me but smiled.

Still grinning, I made some movements to put the rest of my clothes on. I kept glancing at the smiling Sarah. She finished off her outfit with high white stilettos and a white jacket. She looked drop-dead gorgeous and was certainly dressed not only sexy but also provocatively.

It was a look to kill and both my cock and I knew it!

I asked if I could take another photo of her as I wanted to remember this day for the rest of my life.

As I retrieved my camera, I wondered why it had taken the arrival of Clare to make me realise just what a sexy and beautiful woman Sarah truly was.

Sarah posed just like a model would do. Her left leg was in full view, placed in front of her right with the dresses split now open. Her hands were on her hips and there was definitely a pout.

It was a very sexy photo.

I then suggested that I took my camera, “To make sure I finished the film and could get it developed for Clare.”

Sarah smiled and pulled her jacket around her as we went off to say our goodbyes to Barbara. We also confirmed that I would be staying the night.

Barbara waved us off with a, “Have fun kids.”

It was a comment that made me smile as I felt anything but a kid.

 

*****

 

We arrived at the restaurant twenty minutes too early. We parked and then Sarah reached behind her and unclipped her bra and pulled it off and threw it on the backseat. Her actions reminded me of Clare as that is what she had done just before I took her topless photos.

Sarah looked at me and saw me gawking at her, she chuckled. “I only put one on to get past my mum’s inspection.”

She then asked, with an almost silent giggle, “You don’t mind do you, David?”

“No, I prefer it,” I quickly replied, though I knew that it was a little risky. Sarah’s large D-cup breasts with their sensitive nipples were already doing their best to spill from the top of her wrap-around dress. Sarah put on her white jacket, to better cover up and carefully got out of the car.

As we were early and to pass the time, we decided to go for a walk to the end of the sea wall which ran in front of the small harbour. The sun was still high in the sky being the middle of August evening, a few tourists were scattered around but most had left or retreated for their tea to the local eateries.

We stood there, on the sea breakwater and watched the small boats that were out at sea as they bravely battled the choppy water to make their way back to port. It was romantic and we walked hand in hand, Sarah being careful not to let her dress come up in the gentle breeze. Though time was short I did take a few photos of the harbour, its boats, and then the view, but the best photo I took was one of Sarah looking out to sea, her dress blowing in the gentle breeze.

As we returned to walk back to the car I mentioned to Sarah, “There are still six photos I need to take before I can get the film developed.”

She nodded and said with a grin, “It looks like we just have to do something about that later, after our meal.”

I grinned too, I was not sure why. Did this playful Sarah have something in mind?

I dropped my camera off in the car. Then arm in arm we climbed the steps to the restaurant which was high up, and almost cut into the rock cliff that rose immediately behind it. The restaurant’s name, “The Old Harbour Heights” was so appropriate for its location as it overlooked, almost guarding, the small fishing harbour, its boats and the hubbub of the village below.  

We were shown to our seats and found by luck that we had been allocated a private table for two with a perfect window view. Sarah didn’t know this, but the table was exactly what I had asked for when I made the booking early. Then I explained, this was both a special occasion and our first time dining at the restaurant.

As a young oriental-looking waiter hovered, Sarah removed her white jacket and it was taken away. Again I noticed her breasts try to spill from the top of her dress. Sarah readjusted her dress and then sat down.

We smiled at each other, and I had to ask Sarah, “Why haven’t we done this before?”

The question was more of an open remark and it led me to the next one.

“Have you ever been taken out to a restaurant meal before?” 

Sarah smiled and answered quickly, “No, only with family, how about you, David?”

I had to think hard, I had restaurant meals (curries) with my mates, and the lad’s on football tours (more curries) but never with a girl before. I could not even think of a time in my youth when we all went out as a family. I smiled, and then grinned with Sarah now intensely looking at me, as she tried to gauge my reaction.

My smile must have been infectious as Sarah started grinning too.

“What is it?” she asked, whilst still grinning.

“Sarah, I have just realised this is a first for me too. I have never taken a girl out for a restaurant meal, and I have never had one with my family either.”

Sarah grinned and softly said, “It was nice that tonight is the first time for us. It will even be the first we shared a bed and if I am honest, it will be the first I ever slept a whole night in a bed with a man.”

I was surprised though I tried not to show it, but it led me to ask, probably because I was thinking of Clare, “Have you ever slept with a woman?”

Sarah laughed, she read me. “Are you after me sleeping with Clare?”

“It has occasionally crossed my mind,” I quickly remarked. Though we both knew it was way more than occasionally. I was also pleased that Sarah had mentioned Clare’s name. Sarah didn’t know that Clare was bisexual and I wasn’t going to tell her as that would have to come directly from Clare.

“I have slept a few times in the same bed as Lisa but that was mostly innocent.”

“Mostly?” I chuckled, as we picked up the menus.

“Yes, mostly but David, I know where your mind is going.”

She was right!

“Just don’t read too much into it as it didn’t go very far. Lisa is only into men and I had just got together with Jerry and you know that story.”

I was still chuckling and hoping.

“It was nothing more than a few kisses once when I was having a sleepover at Lisa’s.” It felt like Sarah was backtracking but it spurred me on to ask another question, without thinking.

“Did you ever sleep the whole night with Jerry?”

I had been surprised Sarah claimed she hadn’t, but as the words escaped my mouth it occurred to me it might be an insensitive question and I apologised.

Sarah looked down at her serviette and then fiddled with it for a bit, and with perfect timing, the young waiter appeared and we ordered a bottle of sparkling white wine for our special occasion, our first restaurant meal together.

“It is okay David,” Sarah quietly remarked.

“You may be being a bit of an oaf in asking that question but I do want to tell you everything about Jerry. It is important we now share our pasts. For me, I need to cleanse it and look toward the future. I now realise that a big part of that is talking about it.”

I stayed silent. I wasn’t expecting such a heavy somewhat emotional reply from my oafish question, but I knew Sarah was right. We needed to talk and be honest with each other, though I was not sure how honest I wanted to be with my past!

The waiter came over with the bottle of sparkling wine which he opened in front of us before pouring each of us a glass. I was driving and only intended to drink one glass which meant Sarah would have to finish the bottle.

The waiter’s arrival had bought us a short interlude before what I thought would be an important tête-à-tête.

Sarah put her serviette down and looked up at me, her blue eyes were bright and sparkling, and even though I had just mentioned the one person who had hurt her most, Sarah looked alive and happy. She smiled at me and then carried on, this time, in an even but hushed tone.

“I want to know all about your past as well, David. You seem to have somehow not told me any of it, other than the part about Clare.”

I grinned. I found I couldn’t help it. Sarah was right, I had tried to keep certain things private as there were a few things I was not so proud of lurking in my sexual history.

I picked up my glass of wine, and Sarah did likewise.

“To us,” I toasted, which bought us both into a broad smile as we clinked our glasses together.

We took a moment and looked out of the restaurant window, down at the small people below us. They all seemed to be doing something and yet nothing as they mingled around below. We made our menu selections and our young waiter reappeared and took our order; his eyes occasionally flickering towards Sarah’s chest before leaving us alone again.

I then looked at Sarah and said, “I do promise to tell all about my sexual history. Clare has asked me the same thing, and I do not want any secrets from either of you. There are a few things which I do want to tell you now but the rest I rather say when we are all together.”

“Is that okay?” I questioned, I really didn’t want to say it twice.

Sarah closely looked at me, it was like I was going to say something terrible but there was nothing terrible for me to say.

Sarah was my first true girlfriend and I also thought of her as my first true love but whether it was Sarah or Clare who I fell in love with first, was a slightly open question.

The truth was I loved them both.

“Sarah,” I softly said. “There is nothing to worry about, I love you dearly. I will eventually tell you everything. Even those parts which I would also like to eradicate from my sexual past.”

I looked into Sarah’s blue eyes, they were boring into me and I sensed that she was a little worried, so I gave her a little more…

“Sarah, I want them cleaned not because I did something terrible or wrong. No, I want them cleansed from my sexual history because they are simply… embarrassing!

Sarah’s blue eyes flickered and then her face came alight as her mouth turned first into a smile and then into a wide grin. Then it came to me. I realised my future potential embarrassment seemed to make her happy!

“Before you ask, I am not telling those parts until Saturday as I only ever going to say it once, and then I will deny they ever happened… forever.”

Sarah started laughing before taking a big sip of her wine. Her mood back to the playful girl I had walked in with.

“Spoilsport,” she then said before adding. “I am now starting to look forward to Saturday, but have you realised, David, confessing to two girls may be harder than just one.”

I hadn’t!

I sipped my wine. Sarah may be right, but if I could get away with it, which I knew was highly unlikely, I wanted to let my full sexual history perish without either the girls knowing it. Tonight, I would tell Sarah a little and I thought it was better to start at the beginning as I told her how I lost my virginity.

I then whispered, “I have only had sex with six girls before you. I can honestly say you were my first true love even if you are the seventh girl that I had sex with. You are the first one for me, my first proper girlfriend and I always want to be with you as mentioned before. Whatever happens with Clare, I promise, I will never leave you for her.”

Sarah looked closely at me and of course, she was thinking of Clare so I then carefully added.

“Yes Clare is special too, but you came first. Clare was number eight and the way I currently feel there will not be a number nine. I am truly only interested in both of you, but let’s not talk about Clare tonight, this is our nightand I love you.”

As I looked a Sarah and she seemed happy. Her eyes seemed even more alive. Though a deep blue, they were burning bright and were telling me that she was pleased with my answer, though we both knew she wanted to know all about my sexual past.

We sat there quietly as finished our oysters and drank our sparkling wine. The waiter reappeared as soon as we had finished. He had been keeping an eye on us, well mainly Sarah and he didn’t hide very well his frequent glances down her dress top as he refilled her wine glass.

After the waiter had left, Sarah quietly giggled, “Jerry was a breast man too.” The waiter's stare had not gone unnoticed by Sarah.

“Another toast,” I proposed. Sarah looked at me a little unsure as she picked up her now full glass.

“To your breasts and long may they stay as they are!”

We both started quietly giggling as we gently clinked our glasses together once again. Perhaps Barbara had been right we were still just a couple of kids.

“Do you want me to show a little more,” Sarah whispered as we waited for our main course.

“A little,” I grinned. I wanted Sarah to deliberately tease our waiter.

Sarah deftly undid the top white button on her dress. Then loosened the dress material to allow it to gape open and show a good extra inch of the top half of her breasts. We looked at each other, a little unsure but I felt the sexual excitement as we waited for our waiter's return with our main course.

A couple of minutes later he returned with the main fish course and with it a surprise, a small bottle of the same sparkling wine.

“Compliments of the management, as I understand it is your first time dining here.”

As he said those his eyes looked back to Sarah’s now partially exposed breasts. His eyes hardly moved as he served us and Sarah deliberately leant forward as she held her wine glass to be refilled again and giggled a “Please,” and then a premature, “Thank you.”

“What's your name,” Sarah surprisingly asked as he poured the wine.

“Jacinto but everyone here calls me Jack.”

Sarah smiled at Jack as she brazenly turned towards our waiter so that he could fully enjoy the top of both her assets. I looked around; our table like most of the other window tables had a screen dividing us from the tables at the rear. Their views were more towards the large log fire that I guessed would burn in the winter months.

“I am twenty. My family are originally from the Philippines though I was born here.”

Sarah smiled, but I was surprised at the extra information. I guessed it bought him some time to look a little longer at the swell of Sarah’s breasts.

“Thank you, Jack,” Sarah teased, her glass now refilled. Jack’s briefly moving away from Sarah’s tits.

“Bon appetite,” Jack proclaimed with a smile as he left us to eat our main course.

“I hope you like wine,” I said as I looked at the new bottle.

“Not as much as Jack liked my boobs,” Sarah giggled as she pulled her dress up but didn’t do up the button. Sarah was still showing a lot of cleavage, but it was just on the right side of decency, though another undone button would cross that line.         

NinaSavic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaSavic

We tucked in and chatted, about the holiday, our families, and our jobs and I told Sarah about looking for a flat to rent near her. That made her excited. It was all about us, we were relaxed, happy and yes, it was also romantic. It was not until towards the end of the meal and another glass of wine that the subject turned to Jerry.

“Earlier, you asked about Jerry,” Sarah then whispered, before taking another sip of her wine.

“Why he never took me to a restaurant. I tell you, but please remember not even my mum and dad, or Jerry’s wife knows it all. We had to keep some of the details back just to make it more palatable to those we hurt.”

Sarah then took a large sip of her wine. It was obvious to me that what she was about to say, had been in her mind for a while, and perhaps now she wanted to release those memories and all the emotions that those recollections brought back to her.

In a low clear voice, Sarah said…

“You already know the story about Jerry and me, about my miscarriage and depression but there is something that I need to tell you that no one other than Jerry and I know. I have not even mentioned it all to Lisa, but she does know more than the rest.”

“When it happened, my pregnancy, we told everyone that we only got together a few times but that was a lie. Yes to start with it was only occasionally but as our affair went on the frequency of our sex increased and we also started to explore risky sex, and exhibitionism.”

Sarah stopped and once again sipped her wine.

“I got into exhibitionism. They were things that we both enjoyed, maybe I should say craved, but I come back to that.”

“I never loved Jerry, but I did get to love his cock and the sex we had together. His wife was right; there were times when I led him on, as we were in lust with each other. Towards the end, we were having sex five or six times a week. There were some days or nights when we fucked two or three times, we never made love, we just fucked and...”

Sarah paused and sipped her wine again. I had the impression that there was more to come, but I was not sure if Sarah was going to tell me all now or another time.

“Well, I guess you could say we were at it like rabbits.”

Sarah paused again and then giggled a little as she reflected. I felt like I was watching rewind and reviewing her sexual past.  A smile then lit her face at what I guessed was a particularly good memory.

I topped Sarah’s wine up as I waited for her to carry on.

Sarah dropped her voice to little more than a whisper.

“Looking back it was no surprise that I got pregnant but the truth is every time we got together we fucked and that's all we ever did. There was no time for restaurants or romance, it was just sex, sometimes slightly kinky sex, and if I am honest, that's all I ever wanted with Jerry.” 

Sarah stopped again and took another sip of her wine. Her eyes were still alive, her voice quiet but without emotion. It was as if she was reading the words from a script.

“Of course I regret it, I was stupid or should I say we were stupid and we hurt people.”

“For that, I am truly sorry but I do sometimes miss those risky situations where we had sex, the thrill of the ride, his cock. So when you say to me about me dressing slutty, or making myself more available. You need to be warned, David, as it is something that does excite me.”

“I know it shouldn’t, but it does.”

It was my turn to sip the wine. I wasn’t shocked, but for the first time, Sarah’s words got me a little worried. I didn’t want to lose my Sarah to another man, but I wanted my two girlfriends. It was a dilemma, and I thought of Clare.

Whatever happened with Sarah, I knew Clare was worth it!

“David, when you told me about Clare, yes I was stunned, and upset, but as I have told you. I love you. I couldn’t just walk away and then you mentioned about us opening up our relationship if you could carry on seeing Clare.”

“That intrigued me and if I am honest, it does interest me… But it is not something I can ever consider doing in my village or near my family. It has to be away from home, away from our current friends and even then it is… only a maybe.”

Sarah stopped talking and her eyes met mine.

“Please do not be shocked that I said that because it also scares me. Not so much that I may lose you, David. It is more that when I did something similar with Jerry, I developed a craving for it; especially exhibitionism and risky sex.”

“David, that craving is still within me, as you just witness. You need to know, that before, with Jerry, it was not something I could control.”

But maybe it is different with you, because I am older now and more experienced, but most importantly, I love you, David, and that was something I never had with Jerry.”

There was silence as we finished our meal.

Sarah’s confession was not what I was expecting and I finally grasped that Sarah was not some delicate, beautiful girl. She was a vibrant, sensual woman, who had been trying to understand herself, and perhaps, was even scared of losing me. That protective shield was always going to come down and the arrival of Clare had only been a trigger for its release, maybe a little sooner than planned.

“Sarah, I am not shocked. Actually, I am quite pleased…” I paused as I searched for the right words.

“Pleased that you are being open and honest with me, and I promise I will be open and honest with you. It is so very important that we carry on like this, with no secrets, as our relationship grows.”

I then added, perhaps sounding more like a captain of a football team giving the halftime motivation talk.

“If there is ever anything that you need to tell me, or you do not want to do, please let me know straight away. I am here to support you, Sarah and we have to remember that we are firstly a couple and then a team.”

Sarah knew I was talking about the three of us when I said team, but she seemed relaxed and happy.

Despite the conversation being a little heavy, it was good to know more about Sarah. I had been surprised by some of the things that had come out but I tried my best not to show it. This reveal of the true Sarah was both exciting and scary in equal measures.

I was genuinely pleased that Sarah had been honest with me and that she had some interest in opening up about her sexual experiences. That information I found truly exciting, but I now also realised we needed to tread carefully as a couple. No rushing into things and importantly, exploring our fantasies away from friends and family. However, the most important thing I learned was that Sarah wanted to be with me, even with Clare.

We had never done anything like this before, both in the way we were now having open and honest conversations and the fact we were now sitting in a good quality restaurant. It was romantic and in Sarah, I had a beautiful, intelligent and willing companion. I still questioned why I had risked our love, these feelings we had developed for each other, just so I could also be with Clare.

I knew had been wrong in having done what I did, but in a way, it also felt so right as Sarah and I were now totally in love with one another. While I recognised it was early days, I started to get the feeling that our relationship of three, with luck, may just work.

By the end of the meal, Sarah was a little tipsy though no more than that. She had after all drunk most of the one and a half bottles of sparkling wine even if my only one glass had become three.

Jack came back to clear our table and seemed a little disappointed that Sarah had chosen to cover up a little more though his eyes still did do some lingering on Sarah’s breasts. It was an action hard not to notice.

After we had received the sweet menu, Sarah asked me a question which had been obviously been on her mind for a while.

Sarah lent forward, “Do you really want me to be sluttier?” She whispered.

I grinned. Sarah already knew the answer but I took the opportunity to make it clear.

“Yes, I want you to show more skin, and flirt, but remember I also love you the way you are.”

Sarah smiled at me, she liked my answer and maybe I had got it right this time.

“I need to use the bathroom,” Sarah whispered as she did up the top button of her dress, adjusted it and then disappeared to the rear of the restaurant leaving me to look out of the window once again and watch the people below.

A couple of minutes later Sarah reappeared and sat down in her seat opposite me. She was grinning as she passed me something damp under the table. It was her lilac panties which I then discreetly pocketed.

I just grinned back at Sarah. Then I watched her unbutton the top two buttons of her dress before bending forward to show me that not only the top of her cleavage but also what lay beneath, her sensitive nipples now just noticeable especially if she leant forward.

I knew Sarah was sexually excited especially when she deliberately leant forward to give me a show.

She also whispered, “This is one of the things I used to do with Jerry, as I have already mentioned; he was a breast man. In those last four or five months with him, I never wore a bra or panties.”

Sarah just left those words hanging there as she grinned at me and leaned forward once again. My eyes looked down and nearly popped out as her right breast almost briefly escaped. Her right nipple winked at me before returning to its enclosure.

Sarah giggled.

“So don’t think you are only the second man to see my breasts or pussy. There have been others.”

Sarah chuckled at my surprised expression. I was both hearing and learning far more than I had expected from my girlfriend.

Was it the same girl who had lived all those months in a protective shell?

Sarah giggled, “So I will not be requiring those again tonight. Actually, I might stop wearing underwear altogether!”

She was a little tipsy but not drunk as she browsed the sweet menu.

“Are you going to flash the waiter?” I asked, now unsure of what I had unleashed in Sarah.

Sarah looked at me, “More tease.”

“At least this time,” she then giggled as she looked at me. My expression must have said it all, she was certainly teasing me.

We picked our puddings and Sarah adjusted her dress so she didn’t show too much as we waited for our waiter. It wasn’t long before he arrived.

“Hi Jack,” Sarah giggled. His eyes were already locked on her chest.

“I have the vanilla ice cream… and could I ask a small favour, can I have a cherry on top of the ice cream?”

As Sarah asked the provocative question she just leaned a little forward, and our waiter did the same. The tease of Sarah’s nipples came into play before they both moved back.

“No problem ma'am.”

“And you sir?”

I made my selection and the waiter left… smiling.

“That's the sort of thing I did with Jerry if we met someone. Though sometimes it was my pussy and I know it was reckless. I only doing it now to show you and we are also well away from where I live.”

I was pleased Sarah said that, as I was beginning to think she was getting a little out of control. There were plenty of questions I wanted to ask her, but our puddings arrived, and this time Sarah remained upright, so no nipple showed. Once again, our waited left disappointed.     

“You asked me if I had ever posed nude before and the honest answer is no, I never have but…” Sarah stopped talking and to a large sip of her wine. She smiled, “I am not sure I should tell you this. Not even Lisa knows.”

I was once again on tenterhooks or was Sarah just teasing me?

She giggled, “I do have a fantasy that I never told anyone about, as I mentioned, not even Lisa.”

I smiled and leaned in, my eyes once again trying to look down the top of Sarah’s dress. I wanted to see her nipples too.

“Go on,” I whispered, “I am listening. Maybe we can make it happen.”

Sarah stopped and then quickly glanced around before saying. “This is a little embarrassing but I always had this sexual fantasy of being a model and appearing in a top-shelf magazine. It excites me. It always has, even before Jerry, though I guess I never would actually do it in real life.”

“Why?” I said before answering my own question.

“You would get in any men’s magazine, but I guess it's in case someone recognises you and all the issues that could lead to.”

“Exactly, it is my family I worry the most about,” Sarah then added in nothing more than a soft voice.

“My mum and dad do not know about this, at least I hope they don’t. In their bedroom, they have a stash of men’s adult magazines.”

Sarah stopped and checked for anyone listening but we were now almost on our own as most customers had already left and gone home.

“Some of the foreign ones are very graphic and in the past, I have borrowed one or two to look at and before you ask. Yes, I did masturbate looking at the photos and sometimes reading the stories but what really got me off was looking at the nude models and then copying their poses.”

Sarah stopped and then in nothing more than a whisper said…

“I have done that many times over the years. Always in my bedroom, when I am alone at home using my full-length mirror to see each pose. It is one of my deepest secrets so please do not tell this to anyone, not even Clare.”

I reminded Sarah, in a normal voice, “I am not going to pass on any personal information to either of you girls. As far as I am concerned that is down for both of you to do.”

“So what other deep dark sexual secrets do you have Sarah?” I was hoping for more sexual revelations.

Sarah looked and me and smiled and I thought that was all I was getting out of her tonight but Sarah then asked...

“Have you got the bill?” We had finished our puddings.

I hadn’t so I went to call our waiter over...

“Wait,” Sarah quickly said, as she readjusted her dress so it gaped open. There was just enough of a gap for the whole side of Sarah’s left breast to be seen.

As I watched, my cock hardened in my trousers. This time Sarah was going for broke.

“David, is this the type of Sarah you are after?”

I dumbly nodded and grinned.

Sarah adjusted her position to make sure that she was showing plenty of both her breasts, though not quite the nipples though they were certainly trying to break free.

“Call the waiter over now,” Sarah whispered.

I did as requested.

“Can I have the bill please?” I asked Jack, our waiter.

His eyes instantly homed in on Sarah’s breasts. Her dress material was only just clinging onto them as she looked the other way and out of the window.

“I will be right back, sir,” he replied, I noticed he never once looked at me.

“Is that the sort of thing you want me to do,” Sarah remarked, her eyes and her mouth both now smiling at me.

I did not get time to answer. To our surprise, two waiters came over to our table. Jack was carrying the bill and a new much older waiter was carrying two complimentary brandies.

“These are on the house, for the lovely lady... and you sir,” the older waiter had said, though his eyes were now on Sarah’s breasts as she turned to face them.

I noticed Sarah blush, as, like me, we hadn’t expected two waiters, only Jack.

I knew Sarah did not like scotch but I wasn’t sure about brandy. But she reached up to take a glass and as she did so, her dress material moved and now almost defied science as her both breasts just remained behind the dress's curtain.

The waiters stood there watching, I watched too… waiting for the nipple reveal.

“Thank you,” Sarah said as she leaned forward, her breasts now creeping towards their full release. It was an action that had us three men subconsciously leaning forward with her, hoping, waiting for full exposure. Sarah sipped the free drink and smiled, then notionally adjusted her dress.

Show over.

“Thank you,” the grinning waiters said as they left.

“Thank you,” I whispered to Sarah once the waiters had gone. Sarah smiled, but she also looked a little flushed. She had enjoyed the experience just as much as me… and the waiters.

“We still got six photos on my camera if you want to fulfill your dream,” I remarked.

I wanted that to happen.

“I know, I was just thinking that,” Sarah said and with that, we finished our two brandies and paid the bill.

“Come back soon,” the two waiters said as we left the restaurant.

Their warm reaction made us both smile and I thought, next time we eat there we get not only extra good service but also the same private window seat.

As we l walked down the steps and towards the car I could not help but let my hand slip down to Sarah’s pantyless bottom.

It did feel good and I said, “I could get used to this.”

My hand never moved as we walked to the car, with each step transferring Sarah’s buttock movement to movement in my cock.

  

To be continued in chapter 14…

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments