Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mary Anne is still riding high from directing Ginger's successful cam show. Very horny, and at her husband's urging, she takes out her frustrations by teasing and seducing."

I looked at myself in the mirror, transformed from an alluring housewife into a slutty vixen on the prowl. Perhaps my scarlet lipstick was a bit heavy, but the thinness of the provocative, white bikini’s material was very distracting, drawing attention away from my whorish makeup. The additional fact that it was so stretchy and clingy tipped the scales from sultry to aggressively seductive, almost trashy.

The skimpy front of the bottoms clung so tightly to my body that my pussy crease was evident. The back was even more scanty. Even at the very top, the back only covered two-thirds of my butt. As it tapered down toward my crotch, the inverted triangle of gauzy white barely covered the crack. If I spread my legs too much, my most taboo of holes peeked out.

The barely-there top piece was even sluttier. The “cups,” if one wants to call a three-inch-wide, elongated pyramid shape a cup, left almost nothing to the imagination. My nipples, already tingling in anticipation, made dark circles and stuck out so much that they tented the bikini top’s contours. Except for my shining wedding ring with that impressive diamond, I looked every bit like the horny nympho.

Only one thing was missing, something that any good wife should be attentive to.

“Hiya, tiger,” I purred into my phone. Mike answered my call on the second ring. “How’s your getaway going?”

“Mary Anne! I was just thinking about you.” My husband sounded elated. “It’s so nice to get away, but I miss you so much…”

My sexy breadwinner went on and on about how quiet and peaceful that cabin was, how the fish were biting, what he’d caught, and what they did. I listened attentively, paying attention and interjecting the appropriate “oohs,” and “aahs.”

Finally, he got around to asking about me and what I’d been doing. “So, what have you been up to?”

“The usual,” I replied, using my horny, seductive voice. For handling husbands, it’s a little bit motherly, a little pleading, and a lot of near-orgasmic inflection to make it sound loving, nurturing, and highly arousing. “Ginger and I spent most of last night doing some fashion-type shows. You know, dressing up for your fans, saying what they want to hear, so they’ll spend their money.”

“Just like when you were in college, and you made that band into their own brand. Who was that? Hard-ass Soho, or something? They were a heavy metal band, right?” my husband asked.

“That’s so sweet! I love you so much,” I cooed.

Most men would have forgotten years ago, but, while he didn’t remember the details, Mike at least remembered. In college, while studying marketing, I helped a few local bands grow into their own by marketing them as a brand. In essence, it was the same thing I was doing with Allison, only with music. The reputation, fame or infamy, and perception are what matters, not the actual product.

I continued. “The band was called Chaos Dojo, and they were Hair Metal.”

“So, how did it go with Ginger?”

“Well, she’s making enough to pay for your trip.”

“What are you doing today?”

“Well.” I paused to let my sultry tone sink in. “I’m just sooo horny without you here to ram that big, hard cock in me and fuck me like I deserve.” I let my tone and breath portray my words as desperate, highly arousing, and needy. “And I know how hard you get when I’m naughty.”

“Oh, yeah,” he sighed. I could hear the arousal in my husband’s voice.

“So, I was thinking about putting on that skimpy, white bikini, putting on whore warpaint, and lounging in the hot tub while Bobby from across the street mows. You know, just to tease him and make you proud of what a sexy slut your wife is.”

Mike was mostly silent. I could hear his labored breathing as if he were out of breath, but he didn’t speak. His breathing became rapid and sharp.

“Are you okay?” I said, my voice full of trepidation.

“So fucking hot,” he blurted out. “I’m so hard for you right now. Does it even still fit?”

“Oh, yes,” I moaned into the phone. Having experienced the horny passion of Ginger, as Mary Jane, last night, I emulated her impassioned tones and added my own. “I just tried it on. It’s so tiny that my tits spill out, and my hot, juicy cunt can easily be seen. The crotch of it squeezes between my cunt lips, giving me a camel toe.”

My husband’s breathing grew even heavier.

“And you already know that the back covers less than half of my ass. If I do my makeup heavy and tease out my blond hair that you like so much, I’ll look like a hot-to-trot slut. Do you want me to go tease Bobby?”

“Fuck, yes,” he practically screamed. “Make him hard for you. Tease him for me.”

“That should be easy. You know what happened on vacation. As soon as it got wet, it was see-through. Do you remember all those men leering at my nipples and drooling over my exposed pussy? You fucked me so hard that night.”

I had no idea where Ben might have been during our conversation, but Mike was obviously someplace private. I knew this because I could hear the distinct sounds of him masturbating.

Slowly, with sighs and impassioned moans between each syllable, my husband said, “Suck… his… cock.” He paused, moaning and grunting. “Fuck him.”

“Do you really want me to cheat on you? Does it turn you on knowing that your prim and proper housewife is a wanton whore?”

“Oh, fuck, Mary Anne.”

“Do you want me to ride his young, hard cock. Should I let him cum on me? Where do you want his jizz, stud? On my tits? How about he shoots it all over my ass, or paints my face?”

“Fucking cumming,” he shrieked into the phone.

After I got my husband off over the phone, a normal conversation ensued for a few minutes. We said our goodbyes, proclaiming our love for one another, and then hung up. My mission was accomplished; permission had been granted. Technically, I hadn’t lied to my husband. Since I hadn't actually walked outside in the sexy swimwear, I was still, officially, considering it.

Teasing out my golden locks and giving my nipples an extra tweak or three to ensure they were standing at attention, I slipped into some low but sexy heels, donned a pair of mirrored wayfarer sunglasses, and strutted my bikini-clad body outside. My timing was perfect. Bobby had been busying himself in the front. He’d opened the side gate and lugged his new mower into the back just seconds before I strolled out.

“Hi, Bobby,” I sang out. In my sunglasses, I could see his almost pop out of his head, then roam up and down my body, repeating their scan. “I hope you don’t mind. I thought I’d lounge in the hot tub; it’s such a lovely morning.”

“Umm, aah,” he stammered. “I’m good with that.”

"Perfect!"

I let my fingers momentarily dance on his broad, masculine shoulders as I sauntered past. Immediately feeling his eyes burning holes into my ass, I made a big show of bending dramatically as I climbed the two small steps to enter the hot tub. I knew his eyes were riveted to my figure, so I slowly kicked my legs up into the air, turning my body, so I could get in.

”Oooh,” I moaned. “The hot water feels so relaxing.”

Bobby was lost for words, his mouth agape. I lowered myself into the water, relishing the luxuriousness, knowing that my bikini would quickly become nearly transparent.

“Oh, darn! I forgot to turn on the water jets.”

A hungry smile crossed my lips as I stood up. Bobby was immobilized; his eyes fixated on my dripping body. A glance showed that the bikini had become completely sheer. I boldly met Bobby’s eyes, smiling.

“I need to turn on the jets. I just love turning things on.”

The switch was set far back from the tub, so water didn’t corrode it. Since I was standing in the tub, I had no choice but to bend deeply and stretch my arms out as far as I could. With my legs slightly spread, Bobby not only had an amazing view of my pert, taut ass sticking up and out, but the hump of my pussy mound could easily be seen. Although I could reach the switch just fine, I pretended to struggle with it, and each flailing of my arm caused my hips to rock back and forth with my movements, causing my butt to wiggle.

“Ooh, aah, umm,” I moaned out. The inflection and tone of my voice sounded more like cries of passion than me struggling to reach the switch. “Got it.” I flicked the switch, and the hot tub hummed to life, countless bubble and massaging jets spewing from the ports.

I turned and faced my neighbor. He looked away, suddenly bashful. Bobby’s cheeks were redder than my whorish lipstick. My young, college-age handyman was gloriously shirtless. His torso was all sinewy muscle, tanned skin gleaming with sweat, and just the perfect amount of dirt and grime to add to his robust, youthful sexiness.

“Don’t mind me. Just go about your work. Do your thing.” My voice was a husky, guttural plea for sex.

The hot tub’s temperature was turned down to its lowest setting, actually cooler than the stifling, humid air. The jets, however, were on full blast. My chosen seat had a few jet nozzles that were perfectly placed. If I swiveled in the seat just a little bit and leaned back against the side, one jet ran directly over my nipples, and another shot a continuous stream right between my legs.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

Having experimented with the angles before, I knew that I only needed to prop one leg up on the opposing seat and spread my legs for the powerful, pulsing jet of water to caress my most sensitive places. If I rocked my hips up, the water cascaded over my slit and pussy lips. Shifting my hips down and back a little placed my clit directly in the line of fire. I started slow, watching Bobby flex and bend as he mowed. It was heavenly, sitting there mostly submerged in the hot, massaging water as my nipples were stimulated like a thousand tongues on my nipples, and the pulsing jet throbbed and thrummed against my aching sex hole.

Bobby Crenshaw, all shaggy hair and pussy-drenching, sexy muscle, busied himself with his mowing. The mental justification that I was submerged in bubbling water permitted me to pull the thin cloth of my bikini off of my swollen nipples. As soon as the water hit my tingling boobs, unfettered by the thin, white, stretchy fabric, it felt so good that I immediately grabbed at my bikini bottoms and pulled them aside, letting the other jet pound its wanton fury into my needy cunt.

“Oh, Bobby!” I screamed out. The loudness of the lawnmower ensured that he couldn’t hear me. “Fuck me, Bobby. Ram that young, hard cock into me; make me scream. I’m going to cum. Oh, Bobby. Fuck, Bobby. Oh, oh, Bobby.”

By then, I was completely lost in the throes of orgasmic bliss. My hips were undulating up and down, that strong water jet slamming into my swollen clit, then my sopping cunt. No longer caring, I quickly shifted, getting on my knees with my pulsing pussy thrust against the stimulating jet. That caused my tits to emerge from beneath the water, and the additional heat and humidity of the air added new sensations.

“Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck me hard. I’m your slut, Bobby, your whore. Use me.”

He was a sexual god at that moment—handsome, sexy eye candy put there solely for my sensual enjoyment— I chanted his name as the pulsing water pushed my lust higher and higher; he seemingly moved as I willed, bending when I wanted to see his scrumptious ass, flexing when I wanted to see his muscles bulge as if they were hammering away at my clit instead of the Jacuzzi jets.

As I was screaming, “Bobby, oh, Bobby,” he shut off the mower. My screaming, pleasing, impassioned voice rang out through the new silence. His head turned, quickly, in response to what he thought was my beckoning.

“Yes, missus Mary...”

I knew that I could have sunk my torso back down, hiding my exposed tits, but I didn’t want to. I felt momentary panic, but the water pummeling my clit commanded me to follow my raging libido.

“Come here, young man,” I sighed.

He hesitated, but the growing bulge in his shorts won over his trepidation.

“W-what do you want?” He was stammering and stuttering, his face both ashen and pink.

“Your cock.”

“But, missus Mary Anne, you’re married. I can’t, anyway.”

“Why can’t you? Girlfriend? Gay?”

“No, not that.” He paused as I stood. His eyes roamed up and down my body, then centered on my heaving breasts as I untied the bikini top, letting my already-mostly-exposed boobs free. “You’re a client, oh shit… and married. I don’t fool around with clients.”

“Fine, then. You’re fired. Now take off your clothes and fuck me.”

He just stood there, dumbfounded but enthralled. Even covered by his shorts, I could tell that his cock was bigger than my husband’s. Mike has a nice cock, but Bobby’s appeared to be just as long, but much thicker.

“But you’re married!”

“That doesn’t mean that I can’t enjoy you. I need your cock. I want to feel your hot cum squirting all over my body, in my mouth, all over my ass.”

I stepped out of the hot tub. The thin, gossamer fabric had grown transparent. My finely trimmed pubic hair, brown like my natural hair color, could plainly be seen. Bobby just stared at my crotch, grinding his teeth. Without a word, I slowly cantered up to him, swaying my hips wildly with each step.

I dropped to my knees in front of him, my hands fumbling with his shorts.

“Wait! You’re serious? This is really happening?”

“Just this one time, and you can’t tell anyone. Promise me.” As I spoke, I fished out his hard cock and plunged my mouth over the swollen head. His flesh tasted salty with sweat, but I didn’t care. I was utterly consumed with lust; he could have dipped his wick in castor oil, and I’d have still sucked his big, thick, meaty cock.

“I… uuuh, fuck. I promise.”

My mouth lunged down the length of his turgid shaft, taking as much of it into my mouth as I could. I grabbed his muscular buttocks, relishing the feel of his steel-hard muscles, and pulled him deeper inside.

“I’ve had a crush on you since you moved in,” he confessed, his hips pumping his cock into my mouth, fucking it.

I pulled my mouth off his manhood, breaking the suction with a wet, popping sound. “That’s so sweet, Bobby. Did you jerk off over me?” His hand gently pushed my head back over his cock. I greedily slurped it back in, my head bobbing.

Young men have sexual advantages and disadvantages. The main advantages are, other than the fact that they still retain their youthful handsomeness, that they’re always horny and can recover quickly. The flip side of that is that they tend to reach orgasm far too quickly to properly satisfy a woman.

“Oh, fuck, I’m cumming,” Bobby moaned.

Before I could respond or react, a hot, bittersweet stream of his semen shot into my mouth. I kept on sucking him, pumping my mouth up and down his quivering shaft, until I’d drained his balls and his knees buckled. I’m a good wife and a good girl; I swallowed every drop.

“Now, be a good boy and lick my pussy until you can get it up again, and fuck me raw.”

“Mike’s going to kill me.”

“Don’t worry about my husband,” I cooed to him as I grabbed his unruly mop of hair and pushed his face into my twat. “I run this house, not him. Now lick my cunny.”

Bobby began licking my slit up and down, reminding me of a dog lapping at water.

“Slowly up and down, and don’t forget my clit.”

He tried.

“No, here,” I said, pulling back and pointing to my clit. Gently lick around it until it’s nice and hard. That’s a woman’s main pleasure center, down there.”

He did as instructed, another bonus of young men; they’re eager to learn.

“Good boy, Bobby. Now, run your fingers up and down my dripping slit until my hips are bucking, then finger-fuck me.”

My young neighbor found his pacing, and he quickly had my clit tingling and throbbing, an orgasm building.

“Finger my cunt, you stud. Show me how bad you want to fuck me. Lick my slutty clit. Fuck, yes!”

I was grinding my pelvis against his face so roughly that I feared I suffocate him. Bobby was moaning into my twat, his vocalizations adding vibration to his efforts.

“Jam your fingers into my twat. NOW! Please, Bobby, I’m going to cum. Don’t stop. Lick my fucking clit; suck on it.”

As soon as his finger penetrated me, the blissful dam burst, unleashing a torrential orgasm so intense that my mind was shattered. I was screaming his name, urging him on, cumming all over his face. When it was finished, my body still heaving, I saw his cock standing up tall and proud, once more erect.

“Now fucking fuck my slutty cunt, and, since you were a good boy, you can shoot your cum anywhere you want, except inside me. That’s for Mike, only.”

“Can we do it with you bent over? I love your butt, Missus Mary Anne.”

Bobby referring to me as “Missus,” set my post-orgasmic cunt on fire. I threw myself onto the grass and stuck my butt up.

“My ass? Does my ass make you hard for me? Then fuck me hard and spank my slutty ass all you want.”

This time, Bobby didn’t hesitate. He knelt behind me and began gingerly probing at my sex hole.

“You have me horny as fuck, right now, so don’t be gentle. Cram that cock in as hard as you can, and ravage me.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

His manhood invaded my sopping pussy, and I screamed for more. “Harder! Fuck me harder. I’m going to fucking cum, again. Don’t stop. Pound me, you fucking beast. I love fucking your hard cock.”

Another drawback to young men is that dirty talk instantly sends them over the edge. I had barely finished begging for him to fuck me hard and savagely, and he grunted that he was going to cum again.

”Shoot it on my ass. Set it on fire with your cum!”

“Am I really fired?” Bobby asked me after we’d finished our second round.

“Of course not,” I laughed. “I just needed that more than you know. See you next week?”

“Um, for just mowing?”

“We’ll see,” I responded, kissing him. “My husband will probably be home, so just mowing. That is unless he wants to watch.”

His expression drained to pallid.

“Stop worrying.”

He left, and I was shocked to note that we’d been fooling around for a few hours. I ran inside, grabbed my phone, and called Ginger the moment I’d settled back into the hot tub.

“Hiya, marketing expert! I can’t believe how successful last night was. What’s up?”

“You won’t believe what I just did. Let’s do lunch, so I can tell you about it. My treat.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments