Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"With the merger between RubHub and the cam site, mary Anne leverages the horny clout of the Princess Conclave to garner more funds and to create even more sexy heat. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Devoting the day to shooting promotional ads and videos, things get out of hand and descend into an orgy of nasty, dirty sex."

“What are you doing at home? Did you get fired again? Stop fingering your cunt and answer me. If you can’t hold a job, we won’t make rent.”

The scene was perfect. The lighting, the audio, and even the grunts and moans of the porn Susan was watching on her phone were crystal-clear. Kia, dressed more like a goth, demonic dominatrix than her usual punkish sex kitten, delivered her lines with the perfect, scolding tonality. I couldn’t help but reach up my skirt and flick my swollen clit as I watched.

The six of us, counting Jonathon Rock, were shooting our promos for the week. Beginning with a home-cooked dinner of meatloaf, stewed potatoes, and a healthy vegetable medley, we discussed how to do our ads, what we wanted to convey, and what angles would work the best. Surprisingly, Johnny stayed quiet, refusing to usurp command. He sat enthralled almost the entire time, only adding an occasional comment.

I moved closer to the scene unfolding before me. Susan was furiously masturbating as she watched the porn on her phone. Kia was hungrily eyeing her up, her gaze darting from Susan’s fingers playing in her pussy to the porn on the screen.

“RubHub is so fucking hot. Let me see.” Kia tore her see-through shirt off her body, exposing her small but perfect tits to the camera. “Oooh, fuck!”

Within seconds, the two horny women’s eyes were fixated on the video. Then, Kia pulled down her skull-adorned black tights and started fingering her twat.

“You sure know how to shoot a promotion,” Johnny whispered into my ear.

"Shhh!" I warned him, adding a corrective glare. Then, to the girls, I said, “Now, kiss!”

Without pause, the two women’s heads turned to each other, but they didn’t kiss. Both of their tongues delicately shot out and caressed the other’s, and I moaned when I saw that. Slowly, Susan’s hands left her quivering cunt and attacked Kia’s molten hole.

“That’s it! Finger my clit just like the woman on RubHub is doing. I’m glad I got fired. That’s it, stroke my clit. I can watch porn on my favorite site all day.”

Kia’s voice was breathless and husky; her arousal was evident. “Make me cum, just like you do on cam.”

Finally, their lips met, and they feasted on each other’s mouths. While unscripted, Kia dropped the phone and threw her arms around Susan.

“I want to be a RubHub actress just like Jezebel!” Susan moaned. Kia’s head went straight down to the blond’s clit, and Susan shrieked in horny delight. “Then... aah, yes, lick my cunt. Do I turn you on? Then, everybody could jerk off to me. It makes me so hot just thinking of being on RubHub.”

I took advantage of the phone’s position and zoomed in on the model, Jezebel, getting fingered by a horny woman.

“Say your lines!” I almost shouted into my headset.

“Dream Cams is now part of the RubHub family of quality adult entertainment,” Kia and Susan said. They were licking, fingering, and sucking each other; their lines were filled with more moans and horny sighs than words. “Come watch us cum. Big, livestreaming show Friday night at nine o'clock.”

“Simulcasting smut!” Susan added as she moaned and squeezed her breasts.

“And cut!” I shouted.

“You’re a marketing genius, Mary Anne,” Jonathon said. “That’s hotter than ninety percent of our material. I have a new proposal for you.”

“Later,” I interrupted. “We’re shooting.”

I spoke into my headset. “Kat, you’re up next. Are you ready, you horny, redheaded witch?”

“Do you always direct, too? The earpieces and headset are a stroke of genius.”

“Shut up, Johnny! We’re working.”

“Hurry,” she shouted from the dining room. “I’m so close to cumming, already.”

Scurrying into the dinette, I shouted, “Three, two, one, LIVE!” Jonathon Rock looked dazed, but he kept up with me.

Kat had gone totally off-script, but I was used to it by then. Her poet’s blouse was pulled open, exposing her beautiful breasts and rock-hard nipples. The front ties cascaded over her tits, looking so sexy, that I sighed and began fingering my aching clit harder. Her gypsy skirt was pulled up over her thighs, exposing her dripping pussy; her legs were spread wide open and rocking back and forth. My laptop, playing another video on RubHub, was pointed so that it was both in her line of sight as well as the camera’s field of view.

“I… oh fuck, so horny… I see…. you, ah, umm… your future. You’re going to cum… oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, just like me.”

Rather than finish herself, Kat stood up, her blouse swinging open and her skirt falling from her. At least, she retained the gypsy fortune-teller headscarf.

“Look at how fucking hot Keaton Sinn is. You can only find her, like me and my friends at the Princess Conclave, on Dream Cams and Rubhub. She makes me so fucking hot! Do you want to see me cum?”

“Kat, you’re way off script. Get your head in the game!” I took a step backward to get the entire scene in my shot. My ass collided with an erect cock. “Is that a roll of quarters in your pants, or are you just glad to see me, Johnny?” I turned back to the action.

Kat, horny beyond control, was furiously fingering her pussy. She thrust three fingers into her hole with such force that the wet, squishing sounds were picked up by the microphone.

“I can’t help it! I’m so fucking turned on that I need to fucking cum.” That was unscripted, but I let it go.

“Holy fucking hell,” I gasped when I saw what she did.

My sultry, redheaded friend grabbed the crystal ball we’d picked up and slammed it against her crotch. Possessed by horny desire, she held it in place and humped her sodden sex against the glass orb.

“I watched RubHub all day, and now I’m on it. Want to see what else gets me off? Watch me. Watch me cum, please. Watch me on Dream Cams. Oh, fuck!”

“That’s so fucking hot. Did I miss this part being discussed over dinner?”

“Shut up, Mr. Rock,” I whispered. “You’ll ruin the moment.”

I spoke to Kat over the headset. “You wanted to show off; go for it, you horny slut.”

“I’m such a horny slut,” she moaned. “Watch me cum on cam, on RubHub, and on this table.”

Thankful that I avoided calamity by not waxing the dining room table, I watched Kat climb onto it, her nude ass right where my meatloaf had been a few hours ago, and finger herself like a woman possessed, rubbing her saturated sex hole all over the mystic prop.

“I’m so horny. I wish you were all here to shoot your cum on me. Cum for me! Cum ON me! Oh…aaahhh…fuck me.”

Then, she not only had an intense orgasm, but her self-pummeling made her cunt erupt. A fountain of clear, liquid nectar shot from her twat as she writhed and moaned in ecstasy. Squirt after squirt spewed from her pussy, and all the while, she was punishing her sex with her fingers and pulling hard on her clit. The second blast of her sexual honey sprayed all over the crystal ball, which slowly rolled away.

“Your future is watching me squirt on RubHub, cumming to my cam shows on Dream Cams, and shooting your load all over my slutty face.”

“And fucking cut, already! What the fuck got into you, Kat?”

“Sorry, not sorry. Keaton just does it for me.”

“Anything you want, just name it,” Johnny said to me. “I knew you were good, but this is fucking scorching. You should direct videos instead of marketing. Your talents are being wasted.”

“You ain’t seen nothing yet! Twenty percent.”

“Huh? What?”

“Twenty percent of the haul instead of fifteen.”

“I need to make some money, too.”

“We can always decide not to do this for you and go over to Slut Cams, your competitor.”

“Tell me you’re worth it, Mary Anne.”

“I’m worth every penny and more. Besides, we’re not taking your money, just a commission on what we make for you. Keep that in mind. Nice boner, by the way. Do you like blonds?”

He blushed, not responding.

“Mary Jane! Showtime. You’re up, Ginger.”

I turned to Jonathon and patted his hard cock through his pants. “You’re going to love this.”

“Ready,” she called from the hallway.

I sprung into action, sprinting into the living room and setting up my laptop. One of my favorite videos, of a hot blond housewife getting fucked while bent over the kitchen counter, was playing. She was a dirty-talking housewife, which made me feel some affinity with her role.

“Moan for me like you’re masturbating,” I said to Mr. Jonathon Rock.

“Huh? No. I can’t.”

I reached back, stroking his erection through his pants. “Moan for me like you did last night.” He began grunting and moaning. “Louder! Allison, you’re on.”

“Do you want some fresh-baked cookies?” She paused, her face a mask of amusement and disbelief. “What the fuck are you doing?”

The look on Ginger’s face was perfect. I zoomed in on it, then panned down. She was wearing a slutty parody of a Betty dress. That one was far too short, cut to enhance her butt and breasts, and her fake boobs strained the buttons. She dropped the tray, spilling the cookies I’d slaved over to bake. They were made from scratch.

“You little fucking pervert. It’s a good thing I’m so fucking horny. What are you watching.”

Crossing one ankle over the other with each step, Mary Jane’s hips swung to and fro, her perfect tits bouncing as she approached the camera. The idea was to give the viewer a first-person experience. There was something about braless tits under a thin layer of cloth that set my pussy on fire. Hoping that my camera wouldn’t noticeably shake, I thrust two fingers into my pussy and fucked myself while I recorded.

“That’s fucking hot. I’m fingering myself, right now, getting off to you.” Ginger’s smirk was unmistakable.

“Oh, RubHub,” she cooed, seducing the camera’s lens. “I was just masturbating to all the yummy facial videos on it. Do you want to see my favorite?”

My friend reached under her skirt, exposing her clean-shaven pussy. She spread her lips apart, running her finger up and down the slit. She was dripping wet, and her sex juice glistened in the lighting.

MasiroSpring
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MasiroSpring

“I know.” She dropped to her knees, looking up at the camera. “Feed me your cock, like a good husband, and let me earn your cum while you watch my favorite. Listen to them beg.”

Inspired, I spun around, tugging at Johnny’s belt.

“What are you doing?”

“Just go with it! I need a hard cock for this scene.”

I freed his cock from its confines, wishing I could have it all to myself, and stroked it quickly, making him fully erect. Then, without warning, I pointed his stiff manhood at Ginger and pushed him into the scene. Without hesitating, Allison, in her Mary Jane getup, plunged her mouth over his shaft, gurgling and moaning.

“Cum on my face. I love getting off on facials. I’m your wife; use me. Fuck my mouth. Give me my cum!”

From her apron pocket, Mary Jane produced a devilish-looking vibrator and turned it on. I shifted position, getting Johnny’s cock, her bobbing head, and her self-fucking all in the frame. She fucked herself deep and hard and soon came all over her vibrator.

“Watch me cum on cam and on RubHub. Big simulcast show on Friday. Oh, fuck, that feels good. I want more cock! Give me more cocks. Sweetie, call your friends, so you can watch them jizz all over my face.”

“And cut. Thank you, Mr. Rock.”

“That wasn’t part of our deal. I was supposed to observe and evaluate.”

“And your evaluation is?”

“Twenty percent,” he sighed. “And my people will call Keaton Sinn and set everything up. Anything you want, Mary Anne. I’m hooked.”

“Thank you. Places, everyone. We have a ten-minute review video to shoot. We launch in one hour!”

It only took a few minutes, as the other girls were already hustling to have everything ready.

“Welcome to our first-ever video review,” Ginger pouted at the camera. Her hard nipples made my cunt drool.

“We’re the Princess Conclave,” Kat said, back in her gypsy, witch attire. “And we’re going to share one of the hottest videos on RubHub with you.”

“Shut up and play it, already. I need to cum.”

“You always need to cum, Susan.”

“This one is our producer’s pick. Mary A is our inspiration, and she likes her smut fucking hot. Rising RubHub star, Erin, is working the helpline where she works, but she’s horny. Let’s watch.”

In the video, the brunette in a blue-gray dress sat at her desk with a headset on. She was typing away at her keyboard, looking aroused with flushed cheeks and the body language that conveyed a need for sex.

“Look at that. She really looks like she’s working.”

“Maybe she is. I masturbate at work all the time.”

“But, you’re a cam girl, Kia. It’s your job.”

“So?”

After dealing with one troubled person on the other end of her phone line, the actress spread her legs open just enough to finger her clit. She then spread her sexy thighs and began fingering herself in earnest. By then, she’d pulled out a knotted, purple toy. It had a long end that had to be at least ten inches long.

“Kat, look how this looks real. That’s so hot.”

“Wait,” Susan shouted. “Rewind that. Is she really masturbating?”

“She has to be. I mean, look at her face. You can’t fake that. So fucking hot.”

“I wish I were there to lick her clitty for her. I’m so wet right now. Somebody call me, so I can copy her.”

“Ring, ring, Kia.”

“Oh fuck. I'm more wet than she is.”

“Guys, when your lady friend is moaning like that, keep doing whatever it is, because she loves it.”

“Fuck! She’s using that toy. Look at her fucking herself. She’s so fucking wet; I can hear it. Turn it the fuck up.”

The banter was so hot and horny that I was fingering myself while I shot my friends reviewing the porn. “Somebody finger yourself,” I urged.

“Fuck! Sorry girls. I need to cum. I love this woman. Who is she?” Kia took the initiative and jammed her hand down her tights, fingering herself wildly. The decorative skulls on the material swelled with her hand’s movements; it was torridly erotic to watch.

“Erin is her name, and she’s a RubHub exclusive.”

“Does she cam, too?” Kat asked. “She could guest star in one of our shows. I’d so fuck her." 

”And I’d watch and cum all over you two.”

“Did you see that? She’s looking at the camera. She’s getting off on the fact that other people will masturbate over her.”

“I do, too,” Susan shrieked. She was furiously fingering herself, and wetness poured from her snatch. “I cum so hard just by being watched.”

“Then I’ll give her what she wants.” Kat spread her legs, drooling over the porno playing, and started finger-fucking herself, moaning along with the actress. “I need a cock to fill me up.”

“Where’d she get that twisted, purple toy? I want one. I need to be fucked by something that big.”

“It’s a RubHub exclusive, sold at Dream Cams, where we do our shows and the RubHub website store.”

“Somebody lick my fucking twat!”

“Spread your legs, Susan.”

“Wait! Is she taking real calls? That’s so fucking sexy.”

“Shove finger up my ass. Make me cum. I wish all you guys watching this were here to fuck my slutty ass and spank me.”

The actress chanted, “Oh, yes, yes, yes,” and I echoed her words.

I was caught up in the moment, as usual, and I was directing my friends, speaking into the headset. “That’s so fucking hot. My cunt juice is dripping down my legs; I’m so horny right now. Lick her cunt, Ginger. Susan, remember that people are watching you, right now, and masturbating over your sexy ass.”

Susan responded to my words by moaning loudly and fingering her cunt, dramatically. The actress had to stop masturbating and take a call. The girls stopped playing with themselves and each other when she answered.

“Thank you for calling. This is Erin.”

“Fucking, look at that! She kept fucking herself while she answered. That’s too fucking hot.”

“You didn’t stop, either. You’re fingering yourself.”

“I need to cum. RubHub is just too hot.”

Kat shoved Allison over the table, spread her legs, and began feasting on Ginger’s cunt. I zoomed in, my sexual nectar puddling the floor. “That’s it! Finger her pussy and ass while you lick her clit.”

“She’s answering another call. Fuck; lick me! I’m so close.”

Then, all of our plans disintegrated. Moaning and writhing in horny abandon, Allison grabbed Kia by her hair and pulled her within fingering range. Susan screamed in frustrated anguish and scooted her chair closer to Kia, commanding her to lick her clit.

The video kept playing, but my friends lacked the ability to comment. They watched it and each other. Erin, the actress, was on the line, still plunging the toy deep inside her cunt while she helped out a customer. By then, all four of them were fingering, groping, licking, and sucking each other.

I was moaning and grunting, feeling unadulterated bliss consume my body. I fingered myself, urging them on, directing the action as much as I could.

“Finger her cunt. Yeah, just like that, you dirty slut. Give me a closeup of Kat’s juice all over your fingers, but keep fucking her. This is so fucking hot. I’m going to cum! Now, everyone, watch the final bit of the video.”

The horny actress had concluded her call and was furiously masturbating. She’d completed her call, her voice betraying her masturbatory activity the entire time. “Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck; I’m going to cum,” she chanted.

“Oh fucking fuck, I’m cumming!” Susan screamed.

Erin pulled the toy out of her pussy and began rubbing it vigorously over her clit.

Two voices, the actress’ and Kat’s, began screaming, “Oh, yeah; oh fuck.”

At the same time, the porn actress reached orgasm, her cum squirting from her self-abused pussy, Kat screamed and squirted all over the laptop screen.

“Mine,” Kia screamed. She Dove toward the laptop, shoving her face against the screen, and started licking up Kat’s ejaculate. Meanwhile, Susan was lapping up Kat’s nectar, and Ginger was watching the entire thing, one hand tugging on her clit, the other fingering Kia’s cunt.

Not to be outdone, Susan and Allison attacked Kia with their mouths and hands, getting her off in a few seconds. Covered in their juices, the four of them huddled into a group kiss. Tongues lapped at each other’s faces, and their hands were all over each other.

“Oh fucking fuck,” I moaned. “I’m cumming!”

They, at least, finished on script.

“If you think us reacting to Dream Cams’ and RubHub’s top models is hot. Tune in on Friday night, when we celebrate the union of the two sites with an uncensored, live stream.”

“We’ll be reviewing and reacting to one of our own shows. If you miss it, you’ll be sorry.”

"Plus, we’ll be showing never-before-seen footage of our shows, and give you hot, horny insight into what has made us, The Princess Conclave, the hottest, cam sluts in the world.”

“Now, kiss again,” I instructed. I waited, zooming in on their busy lips and cum-covered faces. “And fucking cut! I came twice. Good job, everyone. Who’s hungry? I have pie at the ready.”

I turned to see a stunned Jonathon simply standing there. His impressive cock was still out and so hard that it visibly throbbed. I grabbed his shaft, lightly and slowly stroking it.

“I told you we were worth it. Now, I want these in constant rotation for the next four days. We’ll upload more as soon as we can.”

“I’m blown away.”

“We’re just holding up our part of the bargain. You hold up your end, and we’ll all make some money.”

“I’m on it.” He pulled out his phone and speed-dialed. “Yeah, Patty? A new webmaster by the name of Mary A,” he paused, “yes from the cam site. Anyway, please monitor her account for some new uploads. I want the ads she just shot on the top-front of every page.”

He stopped and listened. “I don’t give a fuck about the Jizz-Factory; give them two additional weeks for free; just put the Princess conclave in the top spot, everywhere. Then, run their ads instead of ours in front of the videos people watch. Get social media on this, too. I want to see this smut all over the place.” Another pause followed. “I don’t care. Pay yourself and everyone else double-time; this is huge.”

He hung up the phone and turned to us. “It’s all set. I guess I’ll go back to my hotel. Dinner tomorrow too? I love your cooking, Mary Anne.”

“Sure, but one last thing.”

“Yes. Anything you need.”

“I need you to zip up before you leave, tiger.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments