Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pussy Diary: A Change Of Heart

"I used to be shy. Now I am confident."

40
12 Comments 12
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

During my freshman year of college, I started dating a guy who didn’t have much experience with women. I didn’t have much experience with guys, so we were about even.

Our visits to coffee shops near campus soon advanced to his off-campus apartment. We kissed. Soon he had his hand in my pants.

He felt his way around, caressing my clitoris and sticking a finger into my vagina. He then asked if he could take off my pants and panties. But I didn’t want him to see my pussy or eat me out. I was self-conscious of everything. I didn’t shave my bush and I wasn’t freshly showered. I didn’t want him to see or smell anything that would turn him off.

But he taught me a lot that night. He told me guys don’t care as much about those things as women do and think guys do. Plus, I was horny and wet from the finger massage. So I took everything off. He kissed his way down to my pussy and I have never seen a guy so aroused. He breathed heavily, and his hard penis and tight balls looked like they were ready to explode as he explored my cracks and crevices.

Then he looked into my eyes and said: “You are beautiful. Your pussy is amazing.” Then he gazed back down there, put his nose in it, licked my inner lips and clit, and stuck a finger into my vagina. Then he took his finger and brushed it against his nose. I knew I was intoxicating.

From that moment, I realized the power of pussy. And I got confident.

Yes, I used to be shy about letting guys go down on me. Would my pussy turn them on? How do they feel about a bush? Do the lips look ok and how is the scent and taste?

But now I know about the power my pussy holds. I see it in the deep breaths, dirty talk and engorged penis whenever a guy buries his face between my legs.

That makes me feel good and empowered. And it makes me feel horny knowing that my pussy can turn them on so much.

I felt it fully when an intern named Rick stopped by my apartment. We had met at a company picnic and he saw me in a blue bikini. I noticed where his eyes were going, and how he was looking me over. Did he have X-ray vision? Or was he just dreaming about what was on the other side of the thin fabric?

So I invited him to my place to watch a movie after dark clouds rolled in and the picnic prematurely ended. 

I answered the door in my bikini. He was in his swim trunks and there was no secret about his excitement at seeing me. His erection strained against his shorts. I knew what he was going through. Horny twenty-one-year-old. A little nerdy with no girlfriend. A thirty-year-old in a bikini alone in her apartment.

What would happen next?

“Rick, make yourself comfortable. Would you like to get out of your trunks? I have a towel. I’m OK with you naked. I can get out of my bikini and we can both be comfortable.”

Before he could answer, I slipped off my top and took off the bottoms. And he was staring at my triangle bush. I moved close to his face.

“Would you like to eat me?”

Before he could answer, I reclined on the sofa, took him by the hand, and guided his head down to the promised land. First, he nuzzled my bush and inhaled deeply. He couldn’t get enough of my scent. My pussy aroma sure can get a guy going, and they now know it’s not the mythical tuna fish smell they made fun of as nerdy students when they couldn’t get any pussy.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

“You smell so, so good. I just want to breathe and lick your pussy all day.”

I think the cinnamon cream I had slathered on my thighs helped get him horny. Guys really go off on that scent, mixed with the natural and musky pussy aroma.

After deep breathing through my bush, he started to lick me like an ice cream cone, running his tongue from my vaginal opening, flicking it against my inner lips and then my clit.

I told him he must have done this before and he told me only once, in high school with a girlfriend who didn’t even let him look at her pussy (she tied a blindfold across his eyes).

I let Rick see everything. I opened my legs and he got a good look at the downtown map. My vagina hole, my open labia, my excited clitoris. When he wasn’t taking in the visuals, he had his nose and mouth buried in my bush.

Sensory overload. His penis then exploded, jetting streams of semen all over my legs. Feeling his sticky climax and his face in my pussy then put me over the edge and I erupted in an orgasm.

Now this was an intern who learned a lot on this day.

I took control with the next guy I dated. He was shy. We drank a lot of coffee at the coffeehouse and one day he came back to my apartment.

We kissed and hugged and then I looked into his eyes.

“Would you like to see, smell and taste my pussy?”

How could he refuse that question?

My desire put fuel into his cock because I could see a long and hard outline against his jeans.

I slipped out of my jeans and panties, opened my legs a little and confidently flaunted my pussy.

“Keep your eyes open while you eat me so you can see everything down there.”

He did as I suggested and while he was feasting, he shot his load all over my thigh.

Then I climbed on top of him and placed my bush over his nose and mouth. He must have liked that. I don’t know how he did it so soon after he ejaculated but he came again as he licked my clit, this time shooting onto my butt.

What is it about the scent and flavor of pussy that drives men and women wild?

Women, you ask?

Well, I did have a threesome experience at college when two friends visited. We drank some wine and we all started talking about our sex lives and we all got horny.

Next thing you know we were out of our clothes and on the bed. I was a little shocked at seeing my male friend in the buff. His penis was already erect and drippy at the tip with pre-ejaculate. My female friend shaved her pussy and there was no mystery there when she opened her legs a little. I had stopped shaving so I had a bush, and I think both of them were a little surprised to see my triangle.

My male friend started eating my female friend’s pussy while I sat on her face and she started licking me. Then I got down and he put his face between my legs. He got way more excited eating me out, it seemed. I’m not sure why but maybe it was the bush and the scent. Suddenly his penis started to convulse and he exploded while he also brought me to an orgasm. My female friend stayed over on the other side of the bed and watched while she rubbed her exposed clit, lips, and vagina. She climaxed, too, before we all fell asleep.

These lessons taught me to have confidence in my body and to lead with the power of pussy.

Published 
Written by JamieTu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments