Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pussy Diary: The Scent Of A Woman

"How guys discovered the addicting scent of a woman."

17
4 Comments 4
855 Views 855
1.3k words 1.3k words

I met Jose when we were consultants for a tech company. I was thirty and he was twenty-two and just out of college.

Our long days of training workers ended with dinner and a trip back to the apartment complex where we were staying.

It’s lonely on the road. So we enjoyed each other’s company during our off hours. Who needed two separate apartments? Not us. So Jose often visited me for a scoop of ice cream, a movie on TV — and …

We started to kiss on the sofa one evening and one thing led to another, of course. Jose, burdened with a boner, slipped out of his khakis and briefs and let it all hang out while still kissing me. His shaved pubes and the site of his hard penis and tight bare balls got me wet.

So I went next. I slipped off my jeans and took off my panties. Jose took them from my hand, but instead of flinging them aside, he put them up to his nose and smelled the crotch. Wow. I had heard about guys getting off on the scent of a woman, but I had never been with someone who did it right in front of me. Jose wasn’t shy. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. His hard-on seemed to get harder, with pre-cum bubbling at the tip of his turgid dick.

After Jose sniffed my panties, he went right for my pussy.

He started sniffing my bush before extending his tongue for a taste of my vagina. Then he flicked it up toward my clit and played with it with his tongue tip. At the same time, he stuck two fingers into my juicy hole. Then he put his penis inside and we fucked. He pulled out just before he came and jetted a stream of semen onto my stomach.

Then he started to sniff his pussy-soaked fingers to get a last whiff of my scent.

As we lay on the sofa, I told Jose I loved his lovemaking. I wanted to know more about what turned him on.

“What turns you on about my scent? You sniffed my panties and my pussy.”

“I’m embarrassed. I didn’t mean for you to notice.”

“It’s OK. It turned me on to see you excited.”

“Yeah, well, you smell sexy, you know?”

“Do you do this to all the girls?”

“Hmm. I get off a lot on pussy smell. I dream about it. Started when I was in high school when I fingered a girl. Hours later, I didn’t realize at first what the smell was on my fingers until I remembered that I hadn’t washed my hands. I smelled my fingers the rest of the day. Couldn’t get enough of it.”

“Is it what you expected?”

“Nah. My friends on the playground used to say that a girl’s pussy smells like fish. But until you try it …”

“What does my pussy smell like?”

“Not fish. Hard to describe. Not anything I can think of. But, man, does it make me horny. Smells different on your fingers, sharper, when I guess it hits the air. Pussy itself smells kind of musky. But I love it all.”

“Can I smell your cock and balls?”

“Um, sure.”

And with that, I slid down to his penis, which was growing once again. Jose’s cock had a salty smell and, should I even say it, a fishy smell from its trip into my pussy. His balls smelled a little like salt, sweat and sports deodorant.

I don’t think his scent made me horny like my scent between my legs did for him. But I did like his cock and started to give him a blow job. His penis got hard in my mouth and Jose soon blew another load, this time showering my face.

The concept of my scent turning guys on stuck with me. Part of it is because I have a bush. It’s neatly trimmed around the sides, but the pubes trap pussy aroma. And for guys used to bald pussy, the smell could be an added attraction.

NataliaVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVixen

That certainly was the case with Hugh. He was another contractor and he replaced Jose a few weeks later.

Hugh was even younger than Jose, still in college but working to train tech workers between semesters.

He was shy, a little nerdy, and didn’t seem to have a lot of experience with women. Just my type of guy.

I took Hugh out to dinner after a daylong training session and invited him back to my apartment for dessert.

Then I asked him point blank, “Want to fool around a little?”

Before waiting for an answer, I was out of my jeans, top, bra and panties and stood in front of Hugh, who was on the sofa and a little shocked. Then I gently guided his face into my fish taco. He did what came naturally. He smelled it and then ate me out.

“Do I smell good?” I asked him.

“Um, yes. Wow.”

Poor thing couldn’t keep control. He took off his pants, grabbed his dick and he prematurely came onto his hand.

So I guess there is something to guys getting off on this pussy-smell thing.

I have seen my share of erotic videos geared toward women but they never show a man just burying his nose in a woman’s pussy and luxuriating in the smell. It seems like the tongue does all the work, and that is fine and it feels good. But the scent of a woman is what could get a guy going first.

Emma and I started talking about that. She is another young consultant assigned to the tech company. She was twenty-seven at the time, a little younger than me, and we were talking guys, of course during a girls’ night out in my apartment. We did a lot of girl chat including about penis size and shape and what guys like.

“Do guys like to sniff you?” I asked Emma.

“I never noticed. I guess it’s just a part of what makes them horny.”

“Yeah, some guys have sniffed my panties and spent time smelling my bush.”

“I shave but I guess most guys just like to get blown and they are OK with going down on me, too. But I haven’t noticed them sniffing me or anything. Is that a turn-on for them or something?”

Hugh then knocked on the door and joined us for dessert. And I put him on the spot as we continued our girl talk.

“Hugh, does pussy smell turn you on?”

“Yeah.”

“Want to sniff mine?”

I then stepped out of my jeans, took off my panties and again guided Hugh’s head into my hairy cave of folds and flaps. But this time, we had an audience in Emma. She soon got horny and got naked, too. She rubbed her shaved beaver as Hugh ate me out. Then I pointed Hugh to Emma and told him to sniff and suck her pussy. Like a good boy, he did what he was told. I noticed he spent a lot less time smelling and a lot more time tasting. Maybe there wasn’t as much to sniff since Emma had no hair pie. But she did have a lovely pussy: pink lips, exposed clit, juicy hole. Hugh lapped it up.

Then it was my turn to rub my pussy. I massaged my clit and then stuck a finger into my wet vagina. Then I walked over to Hugh, who raised his head from feasting on Emma’s pussy, and I put my hand under his nose.

Then magic happened.

As he sniffed my musky juice, he grabbed his erect penis and erupted like a volcano, spewing semen all over Emma’s outer lips.

And that proved to me the powerful scent of pussy.

Published 
Written by JamieTu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments