Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy the story, please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Comments are always welcome."

Joan had woken up alone; her husband had already left for work. She realized she had been rubbing her itching pussy. She knew she had to address the erotic heat growing inside her loins. While lying in bed with her eyes closed, thinking of her most erotic desires, she rubbed the most intimate parts of her body with her soft hands.

Her mind was running wild with ideas on how to satisfy her growing desires. She has experienced so much sexually, in her adult life, everything you could imagine, yet her mind and body still desired more. She was determined to tease and seduce her way through life until all her lust-filled needs had been satisfied, if that was possible. As long as the erotic heat in her body continued, she would stop at nothing to accomplish pure erotic bliss.

Joan had already decided she was going out later this afternoon, and took care of the extreme itch in her pussy. She would wear her new sexy red dress, with her satin red brief panties, red thigh-high nylons, and spike heels. Just thinking of her sexy outfit sent strong, erotic urges through her body.

As Joan was sipping her coffee, she texted a note to her cuckold husband. She told him of her growing lust-filled desires and her plans to calm her mind and body. He should be ready, as her cuckold husband, to take care of his horny fucked wife when she returned late tonight.

Oh, the thoughts she was thinking were so sexually naughty for a classy woman such as her. Who would think that an attractive middle age woman could have such strong lust-filled desires, and not only have them but also carry through with these slutty and sexually demeaning thoughts? She did not care who knew or saw her live out these extreme sexual fantasies.

Joan spent the rest of the morning showering, doing her makeup, and laying out the sexy outfit that she would wear. When she looked in the mirror, she saw a sexy, seductive woman. Joan could hardly eat anything. She was so excited. She picked out a club she used to attend to begin the art of pure seduction. Joan so loved to seduce men and women. She wanted them to drool over her lust-filled body, their mind and body begging to fuck this classy bitch. She could never get too much attention.

She arrived at the club late in the afternoon. The maitre d, looked up as Joan approached, his mouth wide open as he gazed upon her luscious body, with her braless breasts exposed under her semi-transparent red dress. He finally was able to speak. "What can I do for you, my lady? Are you alone, or will someone be joining you?"

Joan assured him, "Someone would be joining her soon. I want a table in the center front of the room, where I can take in all the other guests, and let them watch this beautiful woman as she draws their mind and naughty thoughts to her." The maitre d indicated he understood, as he took her arm and escorted her to the perfect table.

There were a lot of patrons at the club for a weekday afternoon, and they all went quiet as Joan was seated at her table. She had been noticed. She ordered a martini as the conversation slowly picked up around the room. Many patrons were passing by her, making eye contact, smiling, as she sat with her red nylon-covered legs, fully exposed, including her milky white thighs.

A handsome, strapping young gentleman walked straight to her table. He asked if he might join her for a drink and some light conversation. I noticed as he approached that he had a large bulge in his pants, which just made me grin even wider as I said, "Yes, that would be fine. I am waiting for an extraordinary person who appreciates what they are looking at and knows how to treat this person properly."

The gentleman sat in the chair close to Joan, instead of across from her, explaining he did not want to block her view. She was surprised, but flattered, as the temperature inside her body continued to rise. He order a drink for himself and another for Joan. The conversation flowed easily between them with very few personal questions. He could see Joan's wedding band on her hand. She did not explain, and he did not ask.

His name was David. Joan liked the strong name. She noticed he had no rings on his fingers. His hands were large and smooth, and his smile was warm and welcoming. They talked about life, dreams, and desires, but nothing personal.

Joan felt his hand on her bare thigh, not just sitting but caressing. She did not show any objection, in fact, she uncrossed her legs, giving David full access to her private areas as they sat at the table. She felt his hand go higher and higher on her bare thigh, pushing her dress up. Joan's body was responding strongly to David's seductive touching.

After they had spent quite a bit of time drinking and sharing, Joan announced that she needed to visit the lady's room to freshen up. David jumped up to help her from the chair, her dress still pushed high, exposing her milky white thighs, all the way to her panties. Joan did not adjust her dress as she walked seductively in front of everyone, to the lady's room. She knew they were all watching her.

She soon returned to her table. Her dress was pulled into place, and with a big smile on her wet lips, David held her chair as she sat down. David sat even closer to her now. Joan made David's eyes pop wide open when she opened her hand, dropping her damp panties on the table in front of him. He was shocked but amused. With a big smile he lifted her panties from the table, opening them wide then bringing them close to his face as he tucked the panties into his shirt pocket, like a trophy.

Joan got more aggressive as she slid her hand slid over Davids's bulging pants, caressing his already swollen cock through his pants. David took a deep breath as her hand continued to caress his cock, as they looked at each other with big smiles.

David slid his hand around her shoulder, while his other hand slid up her naked thigh, touching and caressing the most sensitive area of her body, as he pulled her lips to his for a passionate kiss. Joan's tongue entered his waiting lips. Both held each other tightly as they kissed, while caressing each other's very private regions, right there in front of everyone, within view, in the club.

The kiss seemed to last for eternity, neither wanting the moment to end. As the kiss ended, David leaned into Joan's ear, whispering in a husky voice, "I want like to take my lady home, where I can show her respect for the erotic desires building in our bodies. My apartment is only a short walk from here. I want to take you to the lust-filled extremes we both so desire."

Joan nodded yes, as she pulled David close saying, "I would love to see your apartment, and much more, lets make our way from the jealous glares I feel penetrating my body. I am yours. Take me, satisfy your lust-filled needs and mine, with this married woman you have seduced. You have the scent of my horny cunt on your body. I want to taste the man that made my cunt so fucking horny. Let's walk together as we envision what the evening will bring to us."

As they left the club, Joan felt David's hand in hers. A total stranger seduced by this beautiful woman, walking down the street in broad daylight, to a destination only he knew, and what might happen at his place was completely at his discretion and control. Joan was not worried in the least. Her mind was running into a much deeper place, picturing David taking full advantage of her.

A light summer breeze blew up her skirt on her naked pussy as they walked hand in hand down the busy street. She knew that people were looking as they passed. She felt his grip on her hand tighten, reassuring her he was in complete control.

As they passed a dark alley, David pulled her aside, into the alley, pushing her against the cool brick wall, his hands lifting her skirt, leaving her completely exposed as he groped and caressed her body. Joan did not resist in any way, as he yanked down the top of her dress exposing her excited breast, as he forcibly kissed her lips, before taking her hard nipples into his lips, sucking and biting, while continuing to caress her cunt and ass at will.

AmandaRuths
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaRuths

Joan moaned out loudly in total submission and pleasure as he continued to aggressively explore her body, working her into an erotic frenzy, until her body exploded into an organism, with loud screams coming from her lips, as she collapsed into his arms. She could hear the people walking by, looking at the two of them, some even making nasty comments, but she did not care. The public reaction just excited her even more.

David pulled Joan's dress back into place before giving her a long, passionate kiss. He took her hand, and they resumed their walk to wherever he was taking her, in a quiet feeling of upcoming complete, unbridled sexual satisfaction they both needed and wanted.

David turned into a dark pathway, guiding Joan towards a large wooden door. The door opened into a dimly lit, well-organized bachelor pad. David closed and bolted the door. making Joan completely vulnerable to his wildest desires,

Joan turned and pulled David to her lust-filled body, her hands searching to release his pants, to release the prize she so desperately wanted, his throbbing drooling cock. As his pants slid to the floor. She fell to her knees with his cock pressed against her face. Her hand circled his large swollen cock, pushing the skin back, revealing the large purple head of his cock.

She sucked the oozing cock into her waiting lips, the smell and taste of his cock sending lust-filled shivers all through her body. His hands pushed her head deep down onto his cock as he started fucking her face. Joan moaned with pleasure as he fucked her face harder and harder. She was his now, and could not wait to be completely and unmercifully taken by this well-hung stranger.

He fucked her face with her drool rolling down her chin until he gave out a huge growl, emptying his cum in her mouth and over her face. Joan continued licking and sucking his drooling cock, absorbing all the flavor and smell of his pulsating cock.

David reached down and lifted Joan to her feet, stripping her red dress from her lust-filled body. He took her to the sitting area, laying her over the arm of the couch, her bare ass and cunt fully exposed, glistening with moisture, ready to be fucked. He produced a large paddle, making sure she saw his weapon, before he paddled her white ass, turning it red and welted.

The paddle smacked her ass cheeks over and over, each time bringing a squeal of delight from her lips. Watching her ass twist and turn with each stroke of the paddle made his cock swell thick and long. He had enjoyed watching her, the woman that seduced him, get royally paddled. He paddled her so hard and long that Joan pissed herself, right there on the sofa.

As the piss squirted from her cunt, Joan begged David to fuck her. "Eat my pissy cunt, lick my horny clit. tongue my dirty ass out, and then fuck me hard, you married women fucker, fill my cunt and ass with your seed, breed me. I want to be fucked like a bitch in heat, and when you get through, piss on this horny bitch. I am fucking yours to do with as you please. Leave me naked and used and out the door when you are finished with this slut."

She was full of erotic lust. Joan was a classy married woman who was being used and abused in the naughtiest, dirtiest ways possible. She lay across the piss-covered couch arm, completely exposed and under his control, waiting, anticipating David's next move. Her cunt drooling with anticipation. She licked her lips, still covered with his salty cum.

She felt his large hands on her hips as he spread her cheeks, exposing her star ass and wanting cunt. A warm tongue touched her body, licking her from ass to cunt. Sucking on her protruding piss-covered clit, driving her crazy with lust. As he licked the most intimate areas of her body, David told her how he was going to fuck her in great detail. Describing how it would feel and taste as he satisfied his deepest desires, fucking this married classy stranger.

Joan's legs parted wide, wanting and giving full access to this beast of a man who was going to fuck her in every conceivable way. She felt his tongue reaming her ass opening, deep and dirty. Joan was close to another orgasm as he ate out her cunt and ass. She was breathing hard, wanting more.

She felt his swollen cock rub along her ass crack to her pissy cunt. She begged him. "Fuck me, you bastard, now! I want to feel your swollen cock deep inside my body."Joan could feel every rib of his swollen cock, as he buried it, balls deep in her soaked cunt. His hands holding her hips tightly, as he fucked her deep and hard.

Joan could not hold back any longer as she exploded in an extreme orgasm, pissing and squirting all over his cock and balls, as he continued his ferocious fucking of her exploding cunt. She could not speak in her orgasmic state, as he pulled his cock, dripping with her juices from her cunt.

Within seconds Joan felt David's cum covered cock entering her ass, slowly at first while his large hands still held her hips firmly, His cock sunk deeper and deeper into her, and she felt every inch of his large shaft as he penetrated her deep into the bowels of her ass.

Joan screamed out, "God, It feels so fucking naughty and good. Fill my ass with your seed and then make me suck your ass fucking cock clean. I want to taste all of our fucking juices."

David fucked her ass faster and harder until, with a huge bear growl, he unloaded his seed deep in her ass. He collapsed across Joan's body, both breathing heavily. Finally, he rose from her body, his cock sliding out of her fucked ass.

Joan slid from the arm of the chair to the floor, Davids's ass fucking cock touching her face. She slides her hand along the now smooth juice-covered cock, pulling his cock to her lips. She opened her mouth, her tongue licking and sucking his cock fresh from her ass. She took his whole cock deep in her mouth and down her throat, enjoying the taste and smell of the cock that just fucked her ass.

As she was sucking his cock clean and licking his balls, Joan could feel some of the juices draining from her ass onto the hardwood floor. When she had finished cleaning his cock, she had started to stand up, David stopped her. "You need to lick the juices dripping from your ass onto my floor. You are my fucking slut."

She did as she was told, bending over on her knees and licking the sticky cum from the hardwood floor, the juices still running down her thighs from the ass fucking she had received.

He took her to the shower and ordered her to empty her bladder full of golden piss into a large container. He watched her spread her cunt lips, close her eyes, and piss into the plastic container. David came forward when she had finished and lowered his face to the container, taking in the aroma of her piss, as he slid his fingers into her piss-laden container and licked them.

He instructed Joan to sip some of her golden piss before pouring the rest over her complete body. Joan knew David was in control, but her erotic urges started surging in her fucked body once again, as she complied with his demands, first drinking, then pouring her golden piss all over her body, as he watched.

Joan stood there with her piss-covered body dripped in the shower. David did not offer her a shower, he just handed her a towel. When she had finished drying off, he pulled her body to him. David held her tightly and gave her lips a passionate kiss. David whispered in her ear.

You are one fucked, classy lady. I am glad we got to spend this intimate time together. I think it is time for you to return to your cuckold husband and tell him all the naughty things you have done. He handed her the red dress. Her nylons were soaked in piss and cum as Joan heard the door shut behind her.

Joan was not sure where she was, she did not care. She flagged down a cab and gave him her home address, knowing that she smelled like a fucked whore. Joan could not wait until her husband saw his beautiful, fucked, slutty wife. The look and smell of her body would set his hormones blazing. Joan's night of extreme satisfaction is not over yet.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments