Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story, please press like. All comments are welcomed and read to Joan."

Joan is wide awake and ready for another day of erotic pleasure in Cancun. Warren is sleeping soundly next to her. She slid her hand down his body until she felt his manhood. She caressed his cock and balls until he moaned softly into her ear. He pulled her lips to his as they passionately kissed.

She rolled on top of her husband, guiding his cock into her horny cunt, as she sat up and slowly rode up and down on Warren's cock, Joan spoke, "I see we both have been thinking about what today might bring to our lust-crazed bodies." Joan increased the rhythm of her body riding her husband's cock, until he let out a loud moan as his body lifted, squirting his warm cum deep into his horny wife.

Joan rolled back onto the bed, cum oozing out of her fucked cunt, and said, "I think we should go to the beach today and see what fun and excitement we can find there. What do you think?"

Warren gave Joan a passionate kiss and said, "That sounds great. I can't wait to see what outfit you will choose for the beach. I will wear my g-string fluorescent bikini."

Joan replied, "Maybe nothing at all! I will wear a see-through short cover-up over a pair of g-string silk panties to breakfast, losing the panties when I get down to the beach. I like the attention I will attract along the way and during breakfast. I know a lot of couples will follow us down to the beach. Let's get ready and head out to breakfast."

As they walked to the morning buffet breakfast, many couples passed by them on the path, giving big smiles and greetings to Joan and her husband, who were dressed very provocatively. She knew they were pushing the limit on the dress code required at the restaurants.

They were greeted warmly at the morning buffet by a handsome maître d'. He took Joan by the hand, escorting her personally to her table overlooking the ocean. He pulled out her chair, his eyes taking in her exposed body. He said, "I will get you whatever you desire for breakfast. Jim is off today, but he told me to take good care of you both. I am totally yours. I want to make your day very special. I have a beautiful spot saved for you two at the beach. What would you like for breakfast?"

Joan looked up at Jake, her eyes taking in his beautiful body, from his bulging silk white shorts to his pressed white shirt on his black hairy sexy chest and finally to his smiling, glowing face and sexy blue eyes. Joan spoke, almost uncontrollably, "I think you will do just fine! What I meant to say is you look great, well, you know what I am trying to say. I am sure you will take care of all our needs. We appreciate your service and will reward you handsomely for all that you will do to make our day memorable."

After she finished breakfast, Jake was right by her side, pulling out her chair, "What can I get you to drink down on the beach?"

Joan spoke, "We would both like island rum runners, but before we go to the beach, I need to use the bathroom. Can you show me to the restrooms, please?

Jake nodded yes, holding her hand and leading her toward the restroom, "You can't be too careful on these paths. I don't want you to slip and fall. A woman such as you should take extra care of herself. I would not want to see your beautiful body get bruised." Jake slid his hand around Joan as they climbed the path toward the restroom. Joan could feel his hand and arm wrapped around her scantly covered body, sending warm erotic urges surging through her body.

They reached the restrooms, and Jake opened the door to the ladies' room, leading Joan inside. Joan was surprised Jake came into the restroom with her. Jake assured her he was just there to protect and assist her. Joan did not close the door as she slid her panties down to her knees and sat on the toilet, legs open, peeing right in front of Jake, his eyes focused on her. Joan was heating up inside her body as the sound of her warm piss finished hitting the water.

She looked for the paper to wipe her pussy, and Jake spoke, "No need for paper, my lady. I will lick your glistening wet pussy clean for you." Jake knelt on the tile floor in front of her. Joan opened her legs wide as Jake's hands slid up her legs and around her backside. His head lowered down onto her pissy cunt. She felt his tongue touch her cunt lips, and her body lifted, giving Jake full access to her dripping cunt. A loud moan came from her lips as she pushed his head tight into her horny cunt. His hands wrapped around her ass cheeks with a firm grip as he licked and sucked her cunt and clit vigorously until she could not hold her erotic urge to cum any longer, exploding in a heated orgasm, just as two women entered the restroom.

Jake did not back off as Joan squealed and squirted her love juices down his throat while the two women watched with keen interest. They may have had to piss, but right now, they were busy rubbing the hell out of their horny cunts. Joan was rubbing her hard-nippled breasts as Jake finished licking her cum-covered cunt.

Jake got up, excused himself to the two women, and went outside to wait for Jaon. She pulled her g-string panties over her swollen cunt, and did not bother to wash her hands as she left the restroom, with the two women still standing, watching, and rubbing their cunts with a naughty smile on their faces.

Warren asked where they had been when they returned to the table. Jake said, "It was busy at the restroom, so we just went with the flow. Your wife's ready to go to the beach now." Joan just squeezed Jake's hand with a big smile on her face.

The beach was beautiful, with a nice breeze blowing and a small surf. Couples were lying nude on the beach and playing out in the water. Jake showed them to their shaded bed on the beach. Joan pulled off her swim cover and pushed her wet panties down off her body. She ran into the surf naked, many eyes watching her. The water felt good against her skin. She bent over, putting her bare ass on display, as she splashed the warm ocean on her cunt and ass. Joan turned towards the shore, legs spread firmly, exposing herself to all the beachgoers and women lovers.

She waved at Warren as she turned to walk down the beach, her naked body fully exposed, as she picked up shells and played in the water. Some beach couples waved and commented to her, while Joan waved back and sometimes gave them a little show with her body. Within a few minutes, several good-looking men and women were following close behind her.

MelissaBoomms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaBoomms

Warren decided to follow his wife, not wanting to miss out on his sexy wife's show. He fell in with the group, following his wife. He was wondering what Joan had in mind.

Joan stopped at a beach bar, asking for a large rum runner, and continued walking down the beach to a secluded palm tree area. There was a shallow pool of fresh water in the grove of trees. The people following Joan also entered the secluded palm area, with the freshwater pool from recent rains.

They found Joan lying in the freshwater pool of water, legs spread wide, with her drink by her side. She looked very sexy and seductive, with her breasts with hard protruding nipples floating in the clear water and her cunt fully exposed. Everyone gathered around, sitting on the protruding stones as they cheered her on.

Jake showed up with another rum runner and several sex toys, including dildos and a spanking paddle. Joan reached up and pulled Jake into the pool of water with her. She kissed his large native lips as she pulled Jake close, finding and stroking his swollen cock in his white shorts as she whispered in his ear.

Jake nodded yes. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders, exposing both her cunt and star-shaped opening in her tight ass. He took the large black vibrating dildo sliding it through the warm water until he found her ass opening with his fingers first, reaming the opening, and then he slowly slid the dildo deep into her ass, as Joan's body lifted and twisted as she moaned with pleasure. Jake then turned on the black dildo, making the hum and vibration of the dildo visible to the people watching, who were pushing closer to get a better view of her ass getting fucked.

Joan's eyes were closed as her body responded to the dildo deep into her ass. Jake picked up the penis-shaped dildo, turning it on as he rubbed her cunt and clit with this huge rubber penis. Joan cried out, "Fuck me with that nasty dildo, getting my cunt and body ready to be fucked by all these horny strangers. I want them all to take and fuck me to satisfy their wildest desires." Jake slid the penis-shaped dildo deep into her fully exposed, hairy cunt. Joan's body twisted with excitement as her lips moaned out her pleasure.

Jake lowered her legs back down into the pool of water. Joan reached out and pulled Jake's swollen cock to her lips, right there in front of all these strangers and her cuckold husband. She sucked his large black cock deep into her mouth as she stroked his hairy balls with her hand.

By now, several of the naked on-lookers were sitting on the edge of the pool. They all watched as my slutty wife was sucking Jake's black cock to orgasm, licking, sucking, and swallowing every bit of his black cum, as he squirted deep into her throat.

Jake pulled his limp cock from Joan's drooling lips as he crawled out of the pool of water and sat on a stone nearby.

One of the women slid into the pool of water, pulling Joan's fucked lips to hers as they kissed passionately. She pulled back after a while and sucked on Joan's hard nipples. She turned Joan over onto her hands and knees, with her ass in the air, the black butt plug humming in her ass. The stranger pulled the vibrating dildo partway out of Joan's ass. Holding the dildo firmly in her hand, she proceeded to fuck Joan's ass deep and fast.

Several more men and women joined the two women in the pool of fresh rainwater. One of the men pushed aside the woman fucking Joan's ass with the big dildo. The woman took the dildo from Joan's ass and sat on the edge of the pool, licking and sucking that dirty sex toy. A large man grabbed Joan by the hips as he shoved his swollen cock deep into her gaping ass opening. He reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as he fucked her deep and hard in her dirty ass. He was so fucking horny from watching Joan getting fucked with the dildos and her ass thrashing about in the pool as he fucked her. He exploded deep in her wanting ass.

Another man slid in front of Joan's face and lips on the edge of the pool of water, pulling her red lips onto his oozing, swollen cock. He fucked Joan's face with a vengeance, the water splashing her face until his cock exploded deep in her mouth.

Joan needed to orgasm badly. As they pulled her fucked body from the pool, putting her on her knees. One of the men was fucking her cunt with the vibrating dildo still in place. He pulled the red dildo from her dripping cunt and sucked it clean. He lay under her heaving body, pulling her cunt down onto his swollen cock. She sank balls deep onto his swollen cock. She was riding his cock when she felt another cock enter her fucked, cum-filled ass.

A woman grabbed Joan's hair, pulling her face onto the women's horny cunt. Joan licked and sucked her clit and cunt like a fucking animal. Joan was so fucking horny and going fast into a total orgasmic world.

She was being fucked in all holes at once with more strangers ready to fuck this horny bitch. They were coming in all her holes as she exploded in total uncontrolled orgasm, pissing and squirting all over herself and the gang fucking her and the ground.

The fucking continued for over an hour, every position, every hole. Women were licking every inch of her body as she convulsed in continuous orgasms on the sandy ground. She felt warm piss splashing on her body as she lay there. All through the fuck-fest, Joan was blinded by the flashing cameras as she was fucked in the pool and on the ground.

Joan pulled herself to a large stone. Everyone was gone but Warren and Jake. She leaned over and rinsed her face in the pool of now dirty water. She did not wash the rest of her fucked used body as she was proud of what she looked like: a really slutty cunt.

Warren and Jake helped Joan up as the sun was setting. They walked together along the beach towards their resort room. When they reached the room, all three entered. Joan wanted it that way. She said, "This was a beautiful fucking day, and I don't want it to end. Jake will clean up this fucked bitch, and then you two will have your way with me all through the fucking night."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments