Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Susan and Mark move on to a blissful relationship, setting the stage for all the fun they can handle. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

Chapter 3 - Getting To Love Her

Part 10 – Domestic Bliss

“Would you like some more tea?” I asked as we made movements to get up.

“No, but I’d like some wine?”

“Even better! Susan, will you put your panties back on?”

“Why? Don’t you want to see me naked?”

“No, you looked so gorgeous and sexy in them, and I was disappointed that I didn’t get to appreciate them myself before you stripped them off. You would have found out eventually that I love panties! All kinds of panties! I even like the word! I prefer those that provide some coverage. It adds to the mystery of the female body, so the only panties I don’t like are G-strings, which cover almost nothing. My absolute favorite are boy shorts, and red is one of my favorite colors! So, I’d love to watch you walk around in those sexy little panties.”

“Okay, I’ll have to remember that! I’ll put them back on, let you appreciate them, and maybe take them off again? With your tongue? But you can’t put yours on! I want to see your sexy bare bottom strutting around this big house!”

“Susan, it’s nice of you to say, but I don’t have a sexy bottom!” I protested.

“Hey! It’s my bottom now, and I think it’s very sexy! Especially when it’s all red and sore!”

We returned to the kitchen, and I poured us some wine. I started with red at the restaurant and continued with my favorite Cabernet. Susan was standing at the end of the kitchen table, and I got an idea as I gave her the wine. We toasted each other again with clinking glasses, but as soon as we’d both taken a sip, I put my glass down and took Susan’s from her.

“Hey! I was drinking that!”

“You will, but right now, I want to drink something else,” She looked at me quizzically, especially when I took her by the waist and boosted her up on the tabletop, wincing from her sore bottom. Kissing her, I pushed her down to lie on the table.

“Okay, this is nice, but what are you going to drink,” she asked as my mouth moved to her tits, licking, kissing, and sucking each in turn.

“You!” I said, pausing briefly over her tits.

“Mmm, that sounds good!” My mouth moved across her belly to just above the waist of her sexy panties. My hands slid down the sides of her body to work their way underneath and cup her sore buns in my hands. She put her head back and moaned as my mouth found the sensitive spot between her thighs, nibbled, and sucked on the crotch of her panties. She winced a few times, reacting to my hands on her red cheeks, but now I lifted her with my hands and, taking the elastic waist in my mouth, I slipped her panties down her thighs and off.

My mouth went back to work on her steamy, wet pussy, which got her moving her hips to meet the thrusts of my tongue in her slit. My hands returned to her sensitive bottom, allowing me to press her pussy against my mouth. “Ohhh, my God!” she cried as my mouth licked and sucked her tender lips. She was practically writhing now, and it wouldn’t be long before she’d cum. I’d no sooner finished the thought when she pushed her pussy hard into my mouth, stiffened her body, and came with a long, satisfying moan.

“I really like your panties, little one!” I said in an understatement.

“Oh, God! I’m going out tomorrow to buy a bunch of boy short panties!” she said only half-jokingly as she sat up and kissed me passionately. “You do that really well, you know?” she said between still-labored breaths. I handed her wine glass back to her, and we both took a sip.

“Now, you can leave your panties off if you want.”

“Now I think I want to put them back on!” she said with a bitten lip and sexy smile. “Can we go in the hot tub now?” she asked excitedly. It was past sunset, but the sky was still illuminated with pinks and lavenders in the clouds, and it seemed like a perfect time for skinny dipping.

“Are you sure you want hot?” I asked, thinking the reason would be apparent, but she looked at me questioning. “As hot as your bottom is, the water might boil if you go in now!” I joked. “No, really, if your bottom is still stinging, it will sting a lot more in the hot water.”

“Hmm, on the other hand, it might make the sting even more delicious! Let’s try it!” she decided and headed for the door.

I grabbed the bottle of wine and followed her out the door. I keep the water warm enough that it only needs to heat a few degrees to get it to my favorite temperature. I opened the cover and turned the jets on. I don’t care much for the bubbles, but I thought Susan might like them, so I turned them on as well. Taking her hand, I helped her down the steps into the roiling water.

“Ohhh, this feels so, oww! Ooo! It does sting,” she exclaimed as the water reached her cute bottom, but she continued and seemed to adjust quickly. I took a few minutes to get some towels out of the deck box, put our wine glasses in a convenient place, and top them off. As I stepped into the tub, I stopped and sat on the first step with only my feet in the water. What made me stop was the sight of naked Susan lounging dreamily in the hot water. I hadn’t turned the air jets on yet, so her nude body was still somewhat visible.

“You are so beautiful!” I said, getting a proud smile in return and a hardening dick at the sight of her. Noticing this, Susan came up to me.

“Stay there!” she said as she moved between my legs, pulled them apart, and sunk her mouth onto my quickly stiffening shaft with her hands on my balls. Now it was my turn to lean back and close my eyes in ecstasy as she did an expert job of sucking me in. It had been a while since I’d last cum while we were upstairs, so I was heading quickly to climax. Sensing this, Susan stroked my erection with both hands, getting me to spurt my semen into the tub.

“Mmm! That was good!” I said between deep breaths. “You may be right! If this keeps getting better at this pace, we’ll both be ready for a nursing home by year end!” We laughed as I finally entered the hot water and sat beside my ‘little one.’ We took our wine glasses in one hand and rubbed and stroked the other beneath the water lovingly. We were clearly both so satisfied that we didn’t need further stimulation or excitement; we just needed to feel each other.

“Ohh, this is so relaxing! If I had one of these, I’d be in it every night! The sky is still beautiful, but I bet on a clear night, the stars are amazing.”

“You can come here and go in it every night if you want, as long as you’re naked!”

We spent less than an hour in the tub but had enough, so we toweled off and went inside. Susan wanted to freshen up, so I directed her to the bathroom attached to my bedroom. I went upstairs and brought our clothes down just as she walked back into the family room.

“Your bathroom is gorgeous! You didn’t show me that before.”

“That’s the last project I did. Again, I designed it but had a contractor do the work.” She saw her clothes on the top of the sofa and put just her panties and blouse on. I put my underwear on, and we sat on the couch.

We were exhausted from all the activity we’d had at both our houses, the emotional parts taking their toll as well. As a result, our conversation was light, not even as interesting as small talk. Susan climbed onto my lap and put her arms around my neck.

“This has been an amazing day, Mark! Getting up this morning seems like a week ago. So many wonderful things today! I’ll remember this day for the rest of my life!”

“Sounds like it’s at an end for you?”

“I am both physically and emotionally tired, Mark. I can’t do another thing but fall into bed!”

“So don’t go home. Fall into my bed and stay. Stay the night,” I offered, wanting so badly to sleep with her.

“Oh, I’d love to sleep with you tonight!” she said with a big hug and kisses all over my face.

We both knew this was the right time. It was a fantastic day that shouldn’t end with our sleeping apart. I stood up, ready to take her to my bed. I picked her up in my arms, prepared to carry her in, and placed her gently in the bed.

“I should call Chloe and let her know I won’t be home,” she said as she sat on the bed. I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. She called Chloe, but I only heard one side of the conversation. “Chloe? It’s me. Yes, it was a wonderful dinner. Uh-huh. He took me to his house afterward! Yes, it’s very nice. Listen, I won’t be home tonight.”

If I could see her face, I’d see her trying not to get infected with Chloe’s excitement. She was playing it down as best she could, but she wanted to tell Chloe all the details. “Yes. Uh-huh. Oh, yes! Mm-hm! Yeah, okay, so I’ll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Chloe!” I came out of the bathroom and heard the last part where Susan confirmed whatever Chloe was asking.

“Everything okay?”

“She’s always very excited for me! Ever since she felt she could, she’s tried to protect me. It’s adorable, but a twelve-year-old giving me advice can be a little funny, though she’s so happy for me now.”

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

“So, she’s okay with all that’s happening now?”

“Mark, she loves you just because she saw how happy you’ve made me! Of course, that was after she’d heard more than an hour of our lovemaking and spanking!” she finished, giggling.

“I’m glad you’ve had her as a daughter and best friend.”

“She’s been great to talk to. I feel so bad for her, though. Here, she’s been into spanking for years, actively trying to get spanked for at least five years, and then suddenly, I not only love spanking, but I’m in love with the first person who spanked me! I wish I could do something for her.”

We left it at that for now. I opened her blouse, saying, “I don’t think you’ll need this tonight,” as I took it off and kissed each breast in turn. I pulled back the sheets and tucked Susan in once she was under the covers. She rolled over to face me, getting in on the other side. We just lay there looking into each other’s eyes.

“Thank you,” she said.

“For what?” I asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from her.

“For making this day so amazing! Have I told you I love you lately?”

“Not enough,” I said with a smile.

She smiled too, saying, “I love you! I love you! I love you!” and gently kissed me.

“I love you too, more than anything! Good night, little one.”

“Good night.” She rolled away from me and slid back against my body, spooning. It didn’t take long for her to fall asleep, and I felt I could now sleep as well. I was so happy, knowing she’d be in my bed in the morning.

 

Even better in the morning when I woke to find her awake and just staring at me from her pillow.

“Good morning,” she said, smiling broadly at my slowly waking face. As full consciousness arrived, she leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I took her arm and pulled her on top of me for a more exciting kiss. “Mmm, what a wonderful morning!”

“I can’t imagine waking up to a better sight than your pretty face staring at me!”

“You know, yesterday morning, I doubted if I could feel any happier than I did then. I’ll never doubt that again! What a difference a day can make! Come here, you!” she said with teary eyes, and we hugged, kissed, and rolled around in the bed for almost an hour, where we pleasured each other with fingers and tongues. Finally, we decided we both wanted a cup of tea, so we got out of bed and dressed partially. Then I saw Susan put her blouse and skirt on, but not the panties.

“Don’t you think being naked under your skirt is dangerous?”

“I’m hoping it is!” she said with a cute face.

We went to the kitchen and had that cup of tea and a scrounged-up breakfast. Having not planned for Susan to stay the night, I was unprepared with the right food to make us a nice breakfast. We discussed various things, including what we would do today, and planned to get together for lunch.

I drove Susan home, and while at a red light, she lifted her skirt, flashing her pretty pussy and taunting me. In fact, she did it at all three lights we had to stop at. When we got to her house, we walked to the door with Susan’s arm around me and my hand squeezing her tight, little bottom eliciting endless giggling from her. I’d decided on the way that I’d take advantage of her nakedness under her skirt. As soon as we were in the door, I took her by the wrist and dragged her into her bedroom.

We got to the bed, where I picked her up, sat her on the bed, and pushed her down. Her knees went up, along with her skirt covering them. I flipped the skirt up off her knees, exposing her naked pussy, spread her legs apart, dove in between her firm thighs, and proceeded to lick, eat, and nibble on her already wet pussy. Her cries of sheer pleasure drove me to keep the pressure on and gave her a shuddering orgasm.

“That’ll teach you to go commando on me like that!” I said with a big smile.

“And I thought I’d just get a goodbye kiss!” she replied, and we both laughed as we went to the door, arm in arm.

“Goodbye, little one!” I said after a smoldering kiss.

“Bye, Mark,” she said almost sadly, but then, “See you in a couple of hours!”

When I got home, the house just felt so empty. She’d only spent an evening and a night here, but it now felt like she was a part of it.

 

Susan wandered around her house aimlessly, just thinking about her fabulous day. It still amazed her how much things could change in such a brief time. She had sat down, but her mind was still wandering when Chloe came in.

“Hello, my sweet baby!” she greeted her.

“Wow! Somebody had a nice day! And night? Wanna share?”

“Chloe, it was magical! Yesterday, I was cleaning and dodging a falling fan, and today, I’m even happier than I was before. I can’t even think clearly! The day only ended a few minutes ago when Mark left. Mark immediately noticed I had left my panties off when we dressed this morning. I flashed him at every stop light coming here, and as soon as we got in the door, he threw me on the bed and, well, you know! Oh, my God! I love him so much!”

“Wow! I could have used this kind of role model growing up!” which got Susan laughing. “So, what’s his house like?”

“It’s very nice, but I don’t want to tell you about it and spoil it. We’ll see it sometime this week. I will tell you he has a spanking room!” Chloe’s mouth dropped open. “Yeah! He took one of the bedrooms and set it up for spanking and sex!”

“Mom, I can’t believe how lucky you are! And all because you made a couple of cute comments to each other. So, how was dinner?”

“Very romantic at a small Italian place called Stefano’s. We had a carafe of Chianti, Mark ordered for me, and we had a beautiful dinner, over which he told me we were going to his home after dinner. He lives very close to the restaurant. He showed me around his home, talking about all the improvements he’d made and how much of the work he did himself. The last stop was the spanking room. You know, it’s just another room with a bed and all this spanking equipment, again, a lot of which he made himself. I didn’t know what this one piece of furniture was, and it turned out it was a spanking bench. Have you ever heard of that?”

“Yeah, I’ve seen them in pictures, internet porn, you know!”

“Well, he got on it and told me to spank him as a demonstration. Suddenly, I was sad and backed away from him and the bench. I couldn’t do that to him without making up for my behavior, so I told him he should give me that punishment spanking he’d half-threatened. He said he’d already forgiven me, it wasn’t necessary, and so on, but I told him I really needed it because there was this part of me that felt I didn’t deserve him and that maybe a real punishment spanking would finally clear the air.

“He asked if I ‘really wanted it,’ and I said, ‘Yes, make me cry!’ and that brought a whole other objection from him. He didn’t want to hurt me like that on our special day, but I felt lifting that cloud over my head would make the day even better. So, finally, he did it. Two hundred spanks! On the spanking bench and tied down for the last fifty. I was starting to cry about halfway through. He was spanking me really hard, Chloe!

“You know, I keep thinking, ‘Now I’ve had the hardest spanking,’ and the next time is always harder, and this one took it up several levels. He used a ‘school paddle’ on the last ten and had me count them. Oh my God, they hurt! But when it was done, I felt better, like I deserved it, and I didn’t back down. Mark had me lie on the bed so he could put some soothing lotion on my bottom. I told him again how sorry I was, and he said I was completely forgiven. And then we had the most amazing sex! But Chloe, I couldn’t believe how much better I felt after accepting my punishment.”

“I’ve never experienced it myself, but people talk about a real spanking having a cathartic effect when someone’s done something terribly wrong. You take your painful punishment and feel you’ve been absolved of whatever wrong you’ve done.”

“Yes! That’s it! I told Mark it seemed like we had a way to get past almost any problem, quickly clearing the air and moving on with life! That’s probably not the revelation I think it is, but I’m still learning all this stuff.”

“I’m proud of you, Mom! I’m sure that wasn’t easy, but now you’ve made up for being so cruel to Mark. So, you did other sexy stuff, and then he asked you to stay the night?”

“You know, I’m sorry if it seems like I just keep gushing over how wonderful this is, but waking up in bed with him was such a loving feeling. I woke up first and just stared at his face on the pillow. I hope you don’t take this bad, but I don’t remember ever waking up with your father with anything like that feeling.”

“I don’t mind. Seeing you as happy as this makes me feel better about life and love than I ever did while Dad was still around.”

“I’ve gotta get cleaned up. We’re going to the Fine Arts Museum in St. Pete. You wanna come?”

“Oh no! I’m not getting in the middle of whatever orgasmic honeymoon you two have going,” which got them both laughing.

~~~~^~~~~

I hope you're enjoying how they're getting to know each other. It's gonna get more exciting now! Read on! ... and if you enjoyed this part, please remember to 'like' and/or 'favorite' it! Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments