Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sultry Evening In The Fall

"My imagination was running in a way that only Jennifer could provoke."

18
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This entire story is true. The names have been changed to protect the Guilty as Charged."

It was a typical fall evening.   I was out enjoying a modest evening with friends.  There were five of us.  We were the closest of friends.  We were not the typical college students one may be accustomed to. We were a group of misfits that were trying to find our places and fit into society.  Or at least, our purposes in life.  We would spend hours contemplating what was going to become of us. We would devise plans that were almost believable.  We would discuss religion and politics assuming we could solve the world’s problems.  The truth was, we were all clueless.

My closest friend Jennifer, a member of the five, was always part of the get-togethers we would enjoy.  This event regarding Jennifer and I together, which was not all that uncommon, ended up more interesting than usual.  Life was always more than interesting when Jennifer and I got together.  We had many dirty little secrets between us.  If I discussed everything, you probably would not believe me.

As the evening with the five of us was winding down, I glanced at Jennifer.   I immediately locked in on her beautiful blue-grey eyes.  They were soft and gentle.  That's how I always saw her.  She glanced back at me.  Immediately, with our eyes focused on each other, we began to converse in an unspoken language that only we could understand.  We have conversed fluently in this language since we met years ago.

With a slight smile and a quick discreet nod from both of us, the unspoken words between the two of us were understood.  This unspoken code, this private language, this beautiful telepathic form of communication meant one thing: My Place.  Actually, it was my parent's house.

We arrived in our separate vehicles around 10:00 pm.  The house was silent.  My parents were fast asleep.  My siblings were neither present nor accounted for.  Their whereabouts were unknown.  The kitchen area was dimly lit.  The house felt uncommonly peaceful and serene.

Jennifer sat in a chair near the corner of the room.  I sat near the table facing her.  We were about five feet apart.  Still, a plethora of unspoken words and thoughts flowed freely between us.

I looked at my closest friend.   Again, her eyes were captivating.  They were speaking to me in volumes.  I'm sure my eyes spoke in kind.

Suddenly, I began undressing her with my eyes.   My imagination was running in a way that only Jennifer could provoke.  She was wearing a light-colored blouse and black pants.  I was fixated on her legs and private area.  All I could think about was seeing her bare legs and her pussy.

I began to tremble, which was not uncommon regarding Jennifer.  I wanted to ask her to show it to me.  I had this overwhelming desire to see her.  I wanted to see her pussy.  I envisioned asking her to unbutton and unzip her pants.  I was fixated.  In my mind, I would ask her to slide her pants down, and then take them off completely.  My imagination was running in overdrive.   I further fantasized about her spreading her legs apart.  More.  I wanted to see more.  My imagination continued to wander by her gently taking her fingers and spreading her pussy apart.

I was trembling uncontrollably inside.  My penis was rock hard.  I thought it was going to explode.  It was throbbing faster and harder than I have ever experienced in the past.  Only Jennifer had this effect on me.  We were the best of friends.  Friends with benefits.  We frequently would ease and satisfy each other's tensions, needs, wants, and desires.  Then we would go about our business as if nothing happened.  But, it did. I remember everything.

There was no commitment.  We would never discuss our feelings.  That would change everything.  Besides, what if I was wrong?  What if I lost my best friend?  How would one recover from that?

In my innate shyness, I could not utter the words describing my sexual fantasies that were wandering aimlessly through my head. I was unable to force out the words describing my sexual needs.  Even though Jennifer may have participated in my sexual fantasies as well as help to satisfy my desires, I could not speak.   I failed, Or, did I?

Jennifer looked deeply into my eyes.  The unspoken language that we engaged in so proficiently was flowing freely, portraying a raging mountain river in the springtime.  Still, I could not speak.  All of the muscles interacting with my vocal cords ceased to function.  They were paralyzed.  We continued to gaze into each other's eyes.   With another gentle smile and subtle nod, we were moving downstairs into my sanctuary, the basement.

Jennifer and I entered my little haven down below.  I illuminated the room with one lone candle.  The lighting was soft and it displayed subtle shadows on the ceiling.  Our eyes adjusted nicely to the tranquil and peaceful ambience.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

The room was carpeted and decorated nicely.  At the base of the piano, Jennifer looked at me and unbuttoned her pants.  She then unzipped them.  Her gentle hands slid them down, she slid one leg out, and then the other.  She moved as graceful as a swan.  I was watching intently.

Jennifer lay down on the carpet.  She spread her legs wide open and raised her knees with her feet flat on the floor.  Jennifer's bare legs and spread pussy was a most incredible and arousing sight.   I just stood there and stared.   I remained motionless while appreciating the sight of her pure beauty.  I was in ecstasy!  I cannot remember experiencing such a sexually arousing event in my life.  My insides were on fire.

I stood there experiencing the combination of pure awe and pleasure.  My penis was so hard I couldn't stand it.  It almost hurt.  While caught up in this insatiable erotic moment, I noticed Jennifer looking at me with an inquisitive look.  Without words, she appeared to say, 'Well??!"

I was again too shy to admit that I was savoring the most glorious and beautiful sight I have ever seen.  Her pussy was spread and glistening.  I could not believe that I was witnessing this unmeasurable level of erotica.  There she was, live.  Jennifer was displaying her inmost self to me. I wanted to ask her if I could just look at her for a minute first.  I didn’t.   I should have.  Damn!

I then crawled down on my knees and worked my way between her beautiful legs.  I gently slid my rock-hard penis inside her pussy working it from the left and then to the right.  Once inside her soft lips, I thrust my cock deep inside her.  I thrust hard in and out.  I increased speed like there was no tomorrow.   In and out, in and out, over and over and over again.  I was moving so fast, I felt like a jackhammer.

I held her legs apart with the inside of my arms at the elbows while my hands were flat on the floor.  I never thrust so powerfully and deep before in my life.  While continuing to ram my cock into her pussy, I came stronger than I have ever before.  I felt as if my load was a gallon.

After this amazing and memorable sex-filled evening, we proceeded to get dressed.  We climbed the stairs and exited through the kitchen.  I walked Jennifer to her car.  We hugged each other as these best friends always have.  We then, as a matter-of-factly, looked at each other and said, “Good night.”

As I look back on that evening, I have one vision that has been imprinted and burned into my mind.  After 30+ years, I still see my favorite person lying on the floor with her legs spread apart.  I still see her feet planted firmly flat.  I still see her knees bent and far apart.  I still see her beautiful glistening pussy.  I still see her lying there with that “Stick it in Me” poise.

After this amazing unforgettable event, I do have regrets.  I regret that I did not run my fingers from her feet up to her ankles and calves.  I regret that I did not slide my fingers up inside of her.  I regret that I did not run my tongue between her thighs.  I regret that I did not move my tongue around the opening of her pussy and slide it deep inside.  I did not know what she smelled or tasted like.  This idea of “Not Knowing” has haunted me for years.

Although we continued to have many sexual adventures after that evening, this vision remains vividly imprinted in my mind to this day.  There is no doubt that it will remain there forever.

And yet, I have more regrets.  I regret that I did not kiss her, much less kiss her passionately.  I regret that I did not hold her in my arms afterward.  I regret that we were not able to express our feelings for each other.  I regret that I let my career stand between us.

It has been over thirty years.  My thoughts and feelings have never changed.  Jennifer has always been the “One”.  She is the Love of My Life.  After searching for a lifetime, she was always right in front of me.

After bad marriages and time apart, we still never lost contact with each other.  We always remained best friends.  Friends “without” Benefits during those lost years.

Jennifer is now my beautiful wife and we have two children.  We are happier now than either of us have ever been.  I have rectified my regrets, all but one.  I only regret the amount of time we lost.

 

 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.  There are many more stories like this.  The names have been changed to protect the Guilty as Charged.  I hope you enjoyed reading.

Published 
Written by weezer21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments