Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Late Night In The Heat Of Summer

"If either one of us wanted sex, the other would agree and give them-self up to the other without question."

35
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This entire story is true. The names have been changed to protect the Guilty as Charged."

This was the beginning.

It was late at night in the heat of summer.  We were in the early stages of becoming close friends.  After a night out, Jennifer, Lydia, and I were driving around spending time with each other in a questionable part of town.

Jennifer was in the front seat next to me while Lydia was sitting in the back.  We were having a good time laughing incessantly and joking around using raw sexual humor.  We were college students.  That was our right to be ignorant, or so we thought.

While we were sitting at a red light, Jennifer accidentally dropped her lighter between the seats.  She leaned over to retrieve it.  When she popped her head up, I noticed there was a car next to us.  The two men in the other vehicle began to stare at us with wide-eyed looks.  We had their attention.

It was obvious that it looked like Jennifer was giving me a blowjob.  The horns popped up out of my head when I had this brilliant idea that Jennifer should bob her head up and down.

These men were smiling, laughing, hooting, and hollering, like some men do.  Their eyes appeared to be popping out of their heads.  So, I just smugly smiled and patted myself on the shoulder.  I exaggerated this gesture for effect.   As the light turned green, I waved and drove off.

We returned to Lydia's house and talked for a few minutes while standing in the driveway.  We were laughing our asses off at that implied blowjob stunt.  You have to admit, it was really funny and possibly one of my better moves at the time.

Lydia went in for the night while I stayed talking and joking with Jennifer.   One thought led to another and somehow, the comment emerged out of my mouth to the effect of, "Too bad that was not the real thing."  This was regarding the implied blowjob.

Jennifer smiled at me and softly said with a slight giggle, "That can be arranged."  I was absolutely stunned.   However, I felt the need to keep my proverbial cards to my vest.

The truth of the matter was that I instantly struck a major-league hardon.   Yes!  Immediately, it was Boner City!

I smugly smiled and ever so eloquently said, "Uh...my place."  “Please.  Follow me.”  I was such an idiot.  What could Jennifer possibly see in me, much less want to have my cock in her mouth?  We hadn’t known each other very long at the time.

Obviously, there was something happening.   There was a form of telepathic communication transpiring between us.  I couldn't tell what it was, but out of nowhere, I wanted to get inside of her.  Actually, I really wanted to get to know her better.  She was a special person and I liked her.  I really liked her!

We arrived at my house (parent's house) and quietly walked through the dimly lit kitchen, trying not to stumble.  After gingerly creeping down the steps, we descended into my basement sanctuary.

Jennifer and I got comfortable on the carpeted floor.  We were so sexually riveted that we didn’t realize that we were on the floor next to a bed.  I realized that the bed was there later, and I couldn’t fathom why we didn’t use it.

Jennifer helped me unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants.  I pulled them down and took them off.   She crawled over to me and slid her sweet lips onto my cock.  She then ran her tongue up and down and back up my shaft stopping at the head of my penis while putting the tip of her tongue into the hole.  Jennifer wiggled her tongue on the tip making it feel like she could stick it inside.  Although it is not possible, her actions gave the illusion.

She then slid her mouth onto my cock with a bobbing up and down motion taking it as deep as she could.  This was absolutely amazing!   I was so hard and so excited I could not think straight.  She continued to engulf my cock in her mouth to the point where I was going to lose my load.

Although I wanted to cum so strongly in her mouth, I held back and did not allow myself to do so.  Instead, I wanted to cum inside her pussy.  I wanted to shove my cock as far up inside to feel the back wall of her vagina.  I was in conflict.  Fucking was neither discussed nor was it on the table.  I felt that I was only cleared for the blowjob. 

How do I elevate this very first sordid adventure to putting my cock up inside her pussy?  How do I assume it would be alright?  I liked Jennifer and I did not feel it was right to move further.  She was becoming my closest friend.  I wanted her friendship, and I also wanted her pussy.  The truth was that I wanted her, but that is many years later and to be discussed in another story.

lisahotbabe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lisahotbabe

My burning desire for Jennifer that night advanced itself beyond rational thought.  I just asked her point blank if I could get inside of her.  She did not respond to me immediately and appeared to be considering her options.  After a brief pause, I asked her again if we could have sex.  She contemplated the request and looked at me in the eye.  She gave me a gentle smile, and slowly slid her pants down to her ankles.  Jennifer then took her pants off and lay down on her back while spreading her legs.  This was the first time I ever saw her pussy.  Actually, this was the first time we ever got sexually involved with each other.

Without another thought, I found myself getting between her legs.  I took my rock-hard cock in my right hand, and gently opened her lips with the fingers of my other.  I slid my cock in a little bit followed by pulling back.  I slowly continued that action and drove my throbbing cock inside her a little deeper with each repetitive motion.  Soon, I was all the way inside of her.  I thrust it hard in and out over and over again.  I would move in and out slowly followed by accelerating faster and faster.  I held her ass up with my two hands and thrust my cock deep inside of her with an unimaginable level of fervor.  

This was the most incredible and amazing sexual feeling I have ever experienced.  Jennifer’s soft wet pussy was intoxicating.  It was so smooth and tight.  She made me feel as if she was grabbing my penis and squeezing it.  I would then stop, leaving my penis up inside of her vagina, and just felt her.  This was followed by picking up speed and ramming my cock as deep inside of her as I could get.

I felt that tingling feeling from my head to the tips of my toes.  My cock unleashed an unchallenged flood of semen up inside of her pussy.  This was absolutely exhilarating.  Now I felt that indescribable sensation that traveled all the way from my tail feathers to the tip of my spear.  Wow!  This was incredible!

As my penis softened and I pulled it out of her pussy.  It was intriguing as well as exciting to see that flood of semen run out of her.  I was in absolute ecstasy.  I never felt anything so good in my life.  She was, and still is, amazing!

After a brief cleanup, I walked Jennifer to her car.  We talked for a long while.  Although we may have crossed the proverbial line at that time, we had no regrets and we were able to look at each other in the eye without shame.  At first, I thought I would feel some kind of remorse.  There was none.  After talking with her for some time, she also had none either.  I knew that deep down we felt something for each other.  However, neither of us would or could admit this to anyone.

We regarded each other for a little while and decided to have an understanding that would proceed accordingly.  If either one of us wanted sex, the other would agree and give them-self up to the other without question.  There would be no explanations, doubts, remorse, regrets, or second thoughts.  This was the beginning of a very sordid sexual adventure we would embark upon to last for years.

Neither of us had any type of arrangement with other individuals.  Our adventures would continue as long as we were both single.  This was our dirty little secret that was to be kept between us.  We had many more sexual interludes as time moved on.  We trusted each other implicitly.  Jennifer was my closest and dearest friend.  She would bring warmth and happiness to me every time we talked or saw each other.  She told me that I did the same for her.  So, here we were, “Friends with Benefits,” or, “Best Friends with the Best of Benefits.”

After all of these years, and the tribulations we each have been through, Jennifer is now my beautiful wife.  How we got there is yet another story.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.  This was the first of many more stories like this.  The names have been changed to protect the Guilty as Charged.  I hope you have enjoyed reading.

Published 
Written by weezer21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments