Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cheating Circle - Cathy And Joe

"Joe is seduced by Cathy in revenge for her husband cheating with Joe’s wife"

52
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"Part 44 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. For a list of the stories about the various people referenced in this story, check my Profile page which lists the characters as well."

It was purely accidental how Joe Robinson happened to be at Cathy Jones's house that morning. He had taken a personal day off work and his daughter, Debbie, had called and asked him to go over to the Jones house and see if she had left her laptop charger there. Cathy was scheduled to work the 7 am shift as a nurse, but a co-worker asked her to trade to the afternoon shift. She was at home, exercising.

Cathy cordially invited Joe in and offered a cup of coffee while she checked Brenda’s room for the charger. While Cathy was gone, Debbie had called to tell him that she had found it. When Cathy returned, having drawn a blank, Joe explained the situation. Nevertheless, Cathy invited him to stay and finish his coffee, and Joe gladly accepted, wanting to see more of this sexy blonde. Much more!

They engaged in some small talk while Joe ogled this sexy slim thirty-four-year-old blonde. She was wearing white, form-fitting yoga or exercise shorts and a yellow sports-bra-type top. It was hard to tell how big her boobs were, but she looked very fit and attractive. She had a wonderful ass, as the form-fitting shorts showed, and as she sat down, he spotted her camel toe showing. In many ways, she looked a lot like his girlfriend, Chris, but younger. Which is to say, very sexy and attractive.

Cathy immediately spotted Joe checking her out unabashedly and decided he was a “player”, that is, one who would have no problems with cheating—and probably already did. As a test, she spread her legs, emphasizing her camel toe. Joe just gave her a knowing smile. With this in mind, Cathy decided to ask this attractive man some very personal questions.

“You look like you are a player. Are you?” was Cathy’s first, blunt question.

“A player? What do you mean by that?” Joe responded, warily.

“A guy that plays around on his wife, of course. But you know that already, don’t you? I can always tell,” Cathy responded knowingly.

“I’m happily married,” Joe responded, flustered, not knowing where this was going.

Cathy shot back, “I don’t think so. I know for a fact that it is not true. First of all, Debbie says it’s not true, and second of all, I know your wife cheats on you. I know that for a fact. And I can tell that because she does, you have started cheating as well. Sure, the first time might have been hard and you felt guilty, but it has become much easier now, hasn’t it? So now you are an experienced player and on the lookout for women to have sex with. Am I right?”

“Why would you want to know if I cheat?” Joe replied.

“Because I have a woman’s intuition about these things. I can tell right off the bat if a man is a player or not. You walked in here and I knew in an instant that you were a player. I know your wife is a player so I put two and two together for how it started,” Cathy told him as she sat down on the coffee table right in front of him, looking him in the eye.

“Okay, I’ll admit I was checking your body out and that’s probably why you thought that,” Joe countered, suddenly a little afraid of this woman’s uncanny ability.

“Yes, you did, and thank you! I hope you liked what you saw, but no, it wasn’t that. It takes a player to know a player—and I’m a player,” Cathy boldly told him.

Joe gave up, intrigued by her last statement, “Okay, I’ll admit I’ve cheated on Ann. I’ve known she was cheating for quite some time, but now I just don’t care.”

“You don’t care now because you started to cheat on her and are satisfied with the status quo. If you cared, it would be hard to cheat, but now you can enjoy all of your fantasies that were previously in the realm of the porn you watched,” Cathy opined.

“I guess that’s true. I never thought of it that way. And I’ll admit that there have been more than one woman, but I don’t think of myself as a player,” Joe retorted to the sexy blonde.

Cathy arose from her seat on the coffee table and moved to Joe, deliberately sitting down on his lap, her legs spread to either side as she faced him, putting her arms around his neck, bringing her face close. He could feel her amazing, toned body and her tits brush his chest lightly. The sexuality of her was overpowering and he began to harden under her.

Looking him in the eye seductively, Cathy told him, “If you weren’t a player you would tell me to get off of you right now. But you are, and this is what you have been fantasizing about the whole time you’ve been here, in your head. You want my body, don’t you? That is why you didn’t want to leave. You want to add me to your list of conquests. You want to show Ann just how much of a man you are despite her rejection—and to balance out your marriage. In other words, she cheats, therefore, if you cheat, you’re equal again with her.”

Stunned by her uncanny mind-reading ability, Joe said, “Uh, I guess I did. But not just to show Ann. Are you some kind of a witch or mind-reader?”

“I have my women’s intuition. Maybe I’m a witch. Maybe you are under my spell. But I just realized something, Ann doesn’t know, does she? She is so self-absorbed with her affairs that she is clueless that you are having them too!” Cathy gasped as the reality dawned on her.

As Cathy squirmed slightly under him, it made Joe’s cock quite hard. They were in a sexual position with her sitting on his cock as if she was riding it in kind of a sitting cowgirl style. He could visualize her naked, bouncing up and down on his member. Cathy suddenly smiled at him in a very salacious way, and Joe knew she could not only feel his wood next to her pussy, but knew his fantasy as well!

Cathy enjoyed these seductive moments immensely. It was what she lived for. She had seduced Joe’s daughter and now was seducing Joe. She had been bored when he rang the doorbell and suddenly had the idea of bedding this nice-looking man just like she had his sixteen-year-old daughter. She had pulled her yoga shorts up tight to arrange a camel toe just for Joe. Now she could feel his hard cock right below her pussy and knew she had him. But not too soon; she wanted to drag the game out for her enjoyment.

She also realized the full circle of sex she was about to initiate. First, Ann had fucked her husband—and was still fucking him on a semi-regular basis. Second was her seduction of the daughter, Debbie. Of course, Debbie was having lesbian sex with her daughter, Brenda, as well. If she could have sex with Joe, it would mean every member of her family had engaged in sex with every member of his—the Circle of Sex, or the Cheating Circle, as she liked to think of it—when applied to the adults.

Joe answered her, “No, she has no idea that I’m cheating on her. You’re right, she’s too wrapped up in herself to figure it out."

“Mmm, I’m beginning to enjoy this, Joe. I can feel that your cock is nice and hard now. Just like a cheating husband’s cock would be. You like my body, don’t you? I don’t have big tits like Ann—and that’s the reason you fell in love with her, right? But you have found out since you started cheating that smaller tits are nice too. Am I right?” Cathy asked with a smirk as she ground on his dick a little more.

“You’re right. The woman I’ve been seeing has tits and a body like yours, only maybe her boobs are a bit longer and saggier,” Joe admitted candidly.

“Oh my! You have a girlfriend! Mmm, I could have guessed. You are a guy that enjoys a relationship that’s more than just screwing around. But I’m guessing she doesn’t live around here. Is that what all those trips with Debbie to see her grandmother are about?” Cathy probed.

“Yeah, they are. I went to school with her, but she lives two hours away. I don’t see her much,” Joe admitted further.

“I bet she was the first—and you try to be loyal to her. But then you meet women like me and you can’t resist, can you?” Cathy smirked.

“It’s true. I have a hard time resisting sexy women. I’m having a hard time resisting you right now,” Joe told the sexy blonde on his lap.

“Are you imagining what it would be like to screw me just like this right now? To have me riding your stiff cock on your lap just like this?” Cathy said with a wicked smile.

Putting his arms around her bare waist, Joe admitted, “Yes I am.”

“It would be kind of like this, Joe,” Cathy said as she pulled tighter and began to give him a lap dance.

Cathy ground on Joe’s now-hard cock for a minute as she also bounced up and down on it, holding him by the shoulders as his arms grasped her by the waist. Smiling wickedly at Joe, she pantomimed fucking him, complete with oohs and aahs. To say that this was merely erotic for Joe was an understatement—if she kept this up for very long, he would surely cum.

As for Cathy, the experience of rubbing her pussy on his hard cock sent shivers throughout her lower body. With just some minor adjustments, he could make her cum just by dry-humping him. But now wasn’t the time. Joe tried to lean in and go for one of her tits with his mouth, despite their being covered, but Cathy firmly, but subtly, kept him at arm's length.

To cap it off, Cathy feigned an orgasm, throwing her head back and rolling her eyes. “Oh god, Joe! I’m cumming! Screw me with your big hard cock!”

It was a very convincing act. Joe was losing his mind with this hot slut on his lap acting like she was orgasming, Cathy nimbly hopped up and laughed a clear, tinkling laugh.

“How did you like that, Joe? Did it make you want to screw me for real?” Cathy inquired with a smirk as she sat back down on the coffee table again.

“Fuck yeah! Jesus, girl, you’re fuckin’ crazy!” Joe burst out.

“Yes, I am, but aren’t you a bit curious as to why I might want to have sex with you?” She retorted.

“Okay, I give. Why do you want to have sex with me?” Joe said, parroting her words back to her, slightly frustrated.

“Because my husband, Mike, is screwing your wife,” Cathy announced.

“Wha...wha…what? How do know for sure?” Joe said, flabbergasted, but not surprised.

“Because I have pictures of her and him together. Do you want to see them?” Cathy said to the flustered husband.

“Yeah, I guess so. How did you get them?” Joe asked.

“My husband is a photographer and loves to photograph sex. That is how he met Ann. She posed for him,” Cathy informed Joe.

“Does he know you know?” asked Joe curiously.

“Yes, he does. Let me explain something. We are swingers and whatever else that entails. So he had my permission to fuck anybody he wants as long as I can too. So I knew he was fucking Ann. The problem is, he has been seeing her a lot lately. That makes me lose power. And I like having an edge. If I fuck you, then it makes a circle. Mike or Ann have no power over you and me. We are ALL doing it. Our aura is in balance again. The Cheating Circle is complete, and in harmony,” Cathy explained.

Joe was interested in her thought process. It was certainly more thought than he had ever given to the dynamics of cheating. He felt out of his league.

“So what does that make me? Just convenient?” Joe asked, thinking he was just a number.

“Not at all! I like you! You are sexy and handsome. We are a good sexual match—I can sense that.  And sex with you can make the stars align. I do want to have sex with you, and I do like you. But fortunately, by doing so, my sex life falls into alignment, so that is a bonus,” Cathy explained.

Joe decided, "What the fuck?” No matter what the reason, he might as well get laid by this esoteric sexy blonde slut. Besides, he was curious to see the pics of Ann. He had watched his friend, Tom, fuck her and liked it, so the pics should be hot.

“Come with me. The pics are on my laptop in my bedroom. Which is convenient as well… if you get my drift,” Cathy told him as she got up.

Joe followed the blonde, enjoying the view of her ass in those tight pants as she walked ahead of him. It was obvious now that they were going to fuck. Going to her bedroom ensured that. Joe couldn’t wait!

Cathy knew that there had been a risk that he would turn her down. But it was a calculated risk. That’s why she inquired about his affairs and asked if he was a “player”. Once that was established, the ball was in her court. Right now she was enjoying the teasing build-up to the climactic event. It would be extremely unusual for a guy to turn her down if she set her mind to seducing him. It was a power she enjoyed!

They both plopped on the large California king-size bed and Ann fired up the laptop. Once she found the files, she projected the pics to the TV opposite the bed. She also surreptitiously turned on the discreet video cameras in the room that were there just for such a purpose.

“How do you like our setup? It’s a great way to watch porn from our bed! Here is one of me and Mike,” she told Joe.

A video started on the screen showing her being fucked reverse-cowgirl by her husband. It was obvious someone else was doing the videoing as it moved around them and they bantered with the videographer as they fucked. However, this lasted about thirty seconds, enough to whet Joe’s appetite for Cathy’s naked body, when she announced she had found the file with Ann Robinson’s pics.

They were just pics, not videos (though videos existed), showing Ann in a sexy Old West saloon girl outfit. Next, she wore red lingerie in a variety of sexy poses. Slowly the lingerie disappeared from her body, showing her nude and in raunchy poses, grinning like a whore. The next set showed Ann and Mike together posing nude. That quickly changed to pics of Ann giving Mike a blowjob, then getting fucked doggy-style, and finally with her riding his cock cowgirl-style. They were all very erotic and Joe felt himself rub his hard-on as he stared at the screen. They ended with pics of Ann’s cunt lips dripping with cum.

“See, I was right. What do you think?” Cathy asked.

“Oh my god! I don’t know what to say!” Joe blurted out, both in shock and in awe.

“They looked like they were enjoying themselves. What do you say to the two of us doing the same right now?” Cathy suggested as she reached over and undid Joe’s pants, freeing his hard cock to spring up erect.

“Oh, I think we need to!” Joe said excitedly as he rolled over on Cathy and put his lips to hers.

“I’m all yours, cowboy,” Cathy said in a seductive voice as his hands fondled her tits over her bra.

Cathy wasted no time in sitting up and removing her top, allowing her nice if not large tits to spring into view. They were still firm and young, although that didn’t matter to Joe. Joe’s mouth and hands were immediately all over them, kneading and suckling her breasts as she fell back onto the bed again, giggling. She was an interesting combination of an experienced slut and a giggling schoolgirl at the moment, and that made Joe desire her even more. Her tits were gorgeous with a nice shape, and her hard pink nipples were wonderful to suck.

IsabellaScot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaScot

“I like my nipples to be nibbled, sometimes I cum just from that,” the blonde told him.

Joe complied with her wishes, going from one to the other, sucking, biting, and twisting her nips. His hand moved down to her crotch and began to rub her pussy through her shorts, eliciting soft moans from Cathy. However, when he tried to put his hand inside of them, they were a bit too tight for success.

“Let me help you with that. And while I’m at it, take off your clothes too,” Cathy offered.

In a sinuous and sexy manner, Cathy wiggled and shed her shorts and thong. While Joe removed his shirt, pants, and underwear, he noticed a photographic print above the bed of Cathy and an attractive black woman entwined nude with each other.

“Who’s in the picture?” Joe inquired.

“Oh, that’s my friend, CeeCee Price. She’s part of our little swinger group. Do you like her?” Cathy informed him.

“She’s pretty hot, alright. You both look very sexy naked together,” Joe opined.

“She is hot—and a very good fuck. I know you’d love fucking her, I do,” said the lithe blonde, admitting her bisexuality.

“Hang around me and you might get the chance to fuck her. I know she’d be willing. Especially as her husband is probably fucking your wife,” said Cathy, dropping a bombshell.

“Jesus! Is everybody fucking my wife?” Joe called out in exasperation.

“Evidently they are. So you can accept that and use the opportunity that brings to expand your own sex life, or you can get pissed and go around angry all the time. I think the sex option is better. Besides, wouldn’t you like to fuck me and CeeCee? Once you’ve gone black, you won’t go back, they say. Just ask my husband. He fucks her all the time. She’s basically his other wife. Of course, I’m fucking her husband to even things out,” Cathy told the stunned Joe.

Joe was starting to suck her tits again and finger her naked, waxed pussy when she said this.

Letting her nipple go, but still finger-fucking her, he asked, “You mean you are fucking each other’s spouse regularly? And you are fucking both of the men who are fucking my wife—and fucking me now?”

“I’m what they call promiscuous. If you look up the definition of ‘Promiscuous’ in the dictionary, it will say: ‘Cathy Jones’,” she told him with a big grin.

“And don’t forget I’m having lesbian sex with CeeCee as well. Hmm…I wonder if your wife would like to try lezzy?” Cathy said, reinforcing the craziness of her sex life.

“I doubt that very much. She is pretty jealous of other women, even her daughter, but if you ever did, I’d love to watch,” Joe told his new-found friend as he slid down to eat her pussy.

“Oh I guarantee, you’d love watching me have sex with your wife, or with CeeCee for that matter. You could stroke your cock watching us and then cum all over me,” Cathy said with a laugh.

Joe knew from the way she said it that she had already experienced this. And she had. She and CeeCee had performed several times in front of either their husbands or the group. There had been times when the men had all cum on them as they circled, jerking their hard cocks. It was better than applause!

By now he had parted her pussy lips and was furiously tonguing her tuna taco. She had a nice-size clit that was very engorged now and she let off a moan constantly. Cathy did have a delicious pussy. Again, it reminded him of his girlfriend, Christine, though he appreciated that no two pussies were alike.

“Oh god, Joey! I’m telling you right now that you eat pussy with the best of them. And I should know!” Cathy gushed, glad that she had seduced Joe.

“Oh, oh, mmm…mmm…oh yes…oh goddamn, yes…oh fuck yeah, my pussy…oh god…right there, like that, make me cum,” she moaned as she directed the action between her legs.

Joe was twisting one nipple while she twisted the other with one hand and pulled his head in with the other. With his tongue furiously working her juicy cunt, he sensed she was about to cum. And he was right.

“Oh...oh…oh fuck yes! OH FUCK YES! YES! YES! YESSssss,” the last “yes” trailing off as she shook in orgasm.

The lithe blonde put her legs around Joe’s back and pulled him in at the same time she grabbed his head with both hands and pulled his face hard into her cunt, almost smothering him while she bucked in orgasm. Joe was surprised at the vehemence of her climax—no wonder Cathy loved to fuck!

Releasing Joe’s body with her legs and his head with her hands, the blonde fell back panting in the afterglow.

“Oh fuck, I needed that. Lay down and let me suck your dick and get you hard again,” she commanded Joe.

Joe complied, sitting against the headboard and pillows, and let the blonde get on hands and knees and take his cock into her pretty mouth. That wasn’t quite correct. Cathy grabbed his cock with one hand and lifted the semi-rigid member, exposing his balls. Starting at the bottom, near his anus she began to lick his nuts, then take them into her mouth. Next, Cathy licked up his shaft until she was circling the head of his penis with her tongue. Examining it for a moment, she again licked his balls, only this time she was stroking his dick with her hand as she lifted it. Finally, when Joe hardened a bit more, she took his shaft deep into her mouth and began to suck him.

She worked him at a moderate but thorough pace, twisting her mouth slightly as she took it in and out of her lips. All the while she held the base of his shaft and cupped his balls. While she did this, she maintained eye contact as much as she could, making it very personal. Next, she worked a delicate finger into his anus, probing experimentally.

“Oh fuck yeah! That feels good! Oh god, you know how to suck cock!” Joe exclaimed as the ecstasy built.

Pausing momentarily, Cathy asked, “You like my finger in your ass?”

“Oh god, yes! Keep it up,” Joe replied in obvious pleasure.

“There is more to you than meets the eye. I love a guy who loves anal. You must have a dirty secret, and I probably can guess what it is,” Cathy replied, just before engulfing his cock again with her mouth, only this time going faster.

How did this woman know he enjoyed bi? Joe guessed the ass thing was obvious, but it seemed like she could read him like a book. Her blonde hair was flying now as she took him in fast and deep.

“Oh god! It feels so fucking good! Your fucking mouth is going to make me cum!” Joe blurted out.

Once he said that, Cathy immediately stopped and began to slap his rigid cock, stunning Joe.

“Not until I fuck you. Your cum is mine. I need you to cum in my pussy,” she informed him

With that, she mounted him, grabbing his shaft and guiding him into her fuck hole as she leaned over him. Finally, she wiggled her hips sideways and settled down on his cock with a gasp. Her tits were erotic globes in his face, tipped with hard, pink nipples.

As always, this was an amazing moment, like it always was when you first entered a woman. It always seemed like the first time.

“Oh fuck! Your pussy feels good!” Joe gasped.

“I like your cock too. It feels so good in my cunt. Let’s fuck like animals—like lovers for the first time,” Cathy exclaimed.

While it was far from the first time either had fucked—or even fucked a stranger, it was the first time they fucked each other. So it felt like a honeymoon. Nothing could beat that first-time magic—as least with an experienced sex partner. And with that, they kissed passionately as Cathy bounced on his cock.

“Oh god! I could screw you all day, Mr. Robinson. Screw your hard fucking cock with my dirty little pussy. Oh fuck, I’m such a slut!” Cathy cooed as she sat more upright and began to fuck him harder and faster.

It was obvious that Cathy was a very experienced slut who knew just how to turn a man on—whether by what she said to him when she screwed him or by the way she fucked. There was no doubt she was a skilled and enthusiastic fuck. It was true that the other women he fucked regularly, whether Chris, Lori, Melissa, or Millie, were good in bed, but it seemed like Cathy could add a little nuance to the act of sex the others didn’t. In the end, they were all good, but Cathy was determined to be memorable and had the experience to pull it off.

“Fuck me, you promiscuous fucking slut! Fuck my cock with your fucking hot little cunt! Joe told her as he spanked her ass.

Cathy was bouncing, twisting, and grinding rapidly on his cock now, her succulent tits bouncing in his face as her eyes locked on his. She screwed him like a woman possessed—with wild abandon and unbridled passion.

“Fuck me, you cheating bastard, fuck me like a whore! Show your fucking wife how good her husband fucks,” Cathy called out, looking over her shoulder at the TV screen.

Sure enough, pictures of Ann fucking Cathy’s husband, Mike, were still showing in a slide show. It was as if they were there, fucking alongside Joe and Cathy. Ann was even looking directly at him in some of the pictures. This gave impetus to his sex. Joe bucked his hips up, driving his cock deep into Cathy’s cunt.

“OH FUCK, YOU CHEATIN’ BASTARD! I’M CUMMING ON YOUR COCK…AHHH!” the lissome blonde called out as she came.

Joe was surprised because they hadn’t been fucking very long at all, and now she was quivering, gasping, and grinding her pussy into his cock to squeeze out every last drop of the climax.

Finally, her eyes refocused and she began to bounce her ass up and down once again on his dick, picking up where she left off.

“God that felt good! Do it to me again! Fuck my cunt, Joey!” Cathy said encouragingly when she resumed.

Joe put her nipple into his mouth and began to bite lightly on it and pull it with his teeth. Cathy responded with a loud moan and words of encouragement.

“Fuck yeah! Bite my tits…twist my nipples,” she instructed.

Biting one and twisting the other hard brought the desired result.

“Oh god, here I go again! OH SHIT, YES! YES! OH FUUUCK!” Cathy cried out as yet another orgasm shook her.

Her blonde hair was wild around her face and her eyes glowed with sex as she trembled once again.

Joe had been distracted slightly by her orgasms but was now fucking her again for all he was worth, shoving his pelvis up to meet the hot blonde’s renewed up-and-down motion on his fuck stick.

He could feel the orgasm beginning in his balls and the build-up that was both too quick and too slow, all at the same time. At last, after holding it for as long as he could to prolong the feeling, his cock erupted inside Cathy’s cunt hole, filling it with spurts of his baby cream.

“OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OHHH SHIT!” was his profane remark as he stiffened his body and pumped her full of cum in the climax.

“Oh yeah, baby. Give it to me. Give Cathy your cream!” was Mrs. Jones’s provocative comeback.

His orgasm didn’t give him any respite. Cathy never slackened in her quest to ride his cock to nirvana. It seemed to Joe as if she was determined to milk every single orgasm out of his dick that she could. And that was exactly her intention.

Sweating now, the thirty-four-year-old mom rode his cock, passionately calling out, “Don’t stop now! Keep fucking me! Oh god, yes!”

And of course, Joe didn’t want it to end either. Cathy ranked right at the top of hot fucks, and he intended to enjoy every minute of her. He started spanking her bare ass again, this time harder. The slaps echoed in the bedroom.

“Fuck yeah! Spank my ass! Spank my cheating ass…oh god, your cock feels so good!” Cathy mewled, turned on by the pleasure and pain mix.

“Fuck me with your cheating cunt, Cathy. Make me cum again,” Joe told her.

His cock was still rigid inside of her and he realized it might be possible to cum again in her. The mixture of her pussy juice and his cum made her cunt slippery and he threatened to come out several times as she took full strokes of his dick with her pussy. Their sex made slapping and squishy sounds as they coupled and partially uncoupled, copulating like mad.

Unsurprisingly, Cathy reached another climax. During this one, her eyes almost rolled back in her head and her mouth gaped open, wordless for a moment, as her body shook violently under the onslaught of every pleasure sensor in her body reaching an overload, starting at her clit. Joe biting her nipple merely sent things into overdrive.

“OH, OH, OH, AHHH, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH HOLY FUCK!” she said at last when the ability to speak returned.

After this climax, she leaned over and held Joe tight in her arms, burying her face in his chest as the aftershocks of orgasm subsided in her body. Her skin was hot and sweaty against his. The whole room smelled of sexual excess. Her hair hung lank at the side of her face and her eyes had that unmistakable just-been-fucked look to them. Joe was ready for her to start up again, but it wasn’t to be this time. Cathy was sexually sated at last—at least for the time being.

Cathy surprised herself with her passion and chalked it up to her dislike of Ann. Cathy was normally a pretty easy-going person, but Ann Robinson rubbed her the wrong way. She didn’t mind her husband screwing another woman; after all, she was a slut herself, but she resented him screwing a bitch like Ann. To add to the resentment, she had pics and videos of Mike fucking Ann in their collection. This was common practice with them, but she saw what a skilled, hot, temptress Ann was. So that fueled her desire to give Ann’s husband the fuck of his life. It was sweet revenge. And the video proof of this event was still being recorded.

With the beautiful blonde siren lying on him, and his dick still buried in her cunt hole as they enjoyed the afterglow, Joe thought about how if his wife hadn’t become a cheating slut, this moment would never have happened. She had sent him down the path of being a cheating husband.

Cathy seemed to be the epitome of sexual prowess and desirable beauty and sexuality. It wasn’t just how sexy she looked with her prime, hot, skinny body; it was her attitude as well. Nothing was out of bounds and she was so casual about having fun. She wasn’t the girlfriend or wife type—no, she was all about having wild sex. And that was just perfect for his situation.

“Wow! That was a good fuck! I can’t believe how you made me cum! Your wife must be crazy not to fuck you all the time. You can fuck me anytime!” Cathy gushed, breaking Joe’s reverie.

“I’d like that. You are absolutely amazing, yourself!” Joe replied.

“I know. I am, aren’t I?” Cathy said, beaming smugly.

“Yes, you are. But I ought to spank your ass for being so damn smug!” he told the blonde.

As Cathy brushed her tits seductively against his chest, as she lay on him, she replied, “Promise me you will?”

Then she kissed him. The cheating circle was now complete.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments