Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandma Millie’s Kinky Night

"Sixty-five-year-old Millie Robinson has a fun night of kinky sex with a lover"

69
12 Comments 12
37.5k Views 37.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Part 7 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. Millie is based closely on an actual woman. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The pics are of her."

It was early Wednesday evening and sixty-five-year-old Millie Robinson, sat on her bed reading a book. Her son, Joe, would have been very surprised to see his mom wearing black panties and a sheer black nightie as nightwear, and not the voluminous robes and pajamas he remembered from his youth. Millie had a nice body. She was very trim and fit for a woman her age, and if a person was to see just her body only, they would have guessed it was from a much younger woman rather than that of a stereotypical senior citizen.

Her rather small tits were nice. They weren’t very big, and were slightly saggy with age, but looked good. Her belly was still fairly flat, and recently she had shaved all of her pubic hair off for the first time in her life. Her most unique sexual feature was her really big pussy lips. Every single lover had been amazed by her nice big meaty pussy flaps. They were her most unique and erotic feature.

Her husband had died a couple of years previously in a tragic car accident—hit by a drunk driver. In the months of mourning afterwards, she had let her hair go gray, but eventually she got the courage to go on with her life, and now it was styled and dyed her original blonde. It was obvious that her granddaughter, Debbie, took after her. Both had the same sparkling blue eyes.

As is common for women her age, there were some lines and wrinkles on her face and neck, but most men would say she was a very attractive senior citizen. And one who still looked good in a bikini.

As she sat there reading, suddenly the light in her room was switched off, plunging it into darkness. A male voice ordered, “Don’t move.”

Millie froze.

Again the voice in the darkness spoke, “Now turn over onto your belly and spread your arms and legs.”

Millie quickly complied. She then felt a man kneel on top of her, holding her down, blindfolding her eyes. Next he expertly tied her arms and legs to the bed posts, leaving her sprawled out and vulnerable. A lighter was struck, and she sensed that the candles she had in her bedroom were being lit.

She seemed to be in a real predicament, a lone widow woman, possibly at the mercy of some sexual predator! A tinge of fear at being helpless, and yet, excitement also ran through her bound and tied body.

Soon the man was running his hands over her back, thighs, and ass. He slowly slid her panties down exposing her bare white ass. Next he groped under her body, feeling her tits with his hands as he kissed her neck and shoulders. He had strong hands, and a strong hairy body. She could smell his cologne as well.

“Are you going to be my sex slave?” he asked in a firm voice.

“No,” she replied. “I’m a good girl, and I won’t allow a strange man’s cock to fuck my pussy.”

“Wrong answer,” he told her. “Now you will be punished until you acknowledge that you are a slut and a whore.”

With that warning, she felt the tendrils of some kind of whip brush gently over her thighs, ass, and back until, suddenly, she was stung by it on her ass as he whipped her using it.

“Is that the best you can do?” Millie retorted vehemently.

“Obey your master, and acknowledge that you are a slut and you will be rewarded,” were the words the man spoke in return.

Again and again the stinging whip with its thin tendrils was applied to her ass. As the sensation was dying she felt a hard slap of a strong hand against her ass cheek that echoed in the bedroom.

“Spank me you bastard! Spank my fuckin’ ass! I want you to hurt me,” Millie shouted at him.

He replied with a combination of whipping and spanking that left her ass red. The bindings on her ankles had quite a bit of slack in them, and she moved her knees up—lifting her ass, presenting it to him, wet with sexual excitement.

He stopped for a minute and she could hear him behind her. It was the unmistakeable sound of a man removing his pants. As if to verify what she had heard, she felt a hard cock press against her ass.

He moved his cock downwards, slapping her ass with it, until it was touching her wet pussy lips.

“You’re not going to fuck me with that big hard cock are you?” Millie gasped theatrically.

“It’s time that I fucked my slave,” he replied. “Are you going to be my slut now?”

Millie, in a throaty voice, acceded, “I will be your sex slave and your slut. Please fuck my whore pussy with your cock.”

And with that assent, he shoved his hard dick into her pussy, making her gasp. His big hard cock felt so good inside her, fucking her like a slut, helpless to do anything but take his cock and the pleasure it was giving her pussy. All she could do was go along and comply to her master’s every wish.

He started fucking her hard, and while doing so, he would occasionally whip or spank her exposed ass. Hard meaty spanks that echoed in the room.

She met his thrusts with back thrusts of her own, driving his cock deep into her. It all felt so good—the big strange cock fucking her helpless body.

Eventually Millie was crying out in ecstasy, as her pussy sent lightning jolts of pleasure throughout her body, heightened by the pain of the spanks and whippings on her ass, telling him, “Oh god, screw my cunt hard you bastard! Screw my slutty fucking cunt and make me cum…I’ll be your whore…I’ll do anything you want…just please make me cum…uh uh uh oh oh ooohhh!”

His only reply were guttural grunts of effort as he hammered his cock deep into her cunt, making her ass ripple and leaving her helpless to move, as his cock slid in and out of her big pussy lips.

Finally he was cumming inside her with a loud guttural roar. But that wasn’t the end of it. He kept up the assault on her pussy with his cock until Millie, herself, had a huge orgasm that seemed even more out of her control due to her bindings.

“Oh oh oh oh my god! Ooohh shit OH!” she cried out, cumming hard.

And with that he withdrew his cock from her and proceeded to untie her body and remove the blindfold.

“How was that Millie?” Jack asked.

“Oh, Jack, that was a lot of fun! It was just so naughty, and I loved the way you spanked and whipped me. You know just how to turn me on!”

“No problem Millie. It was a lot of fun pretending. Next time lets tie you up in some different position. We’ll think of something,” was Jack’s reply

“Oh I think I’d like that,” said Millie. “You bring out the bad girl in me. Maybe next Wednesday when you come over.”

With that said, Millie stripped off her nightie and straddled Jack, her Wednesday night lover, kissing him before feeding him her tit, and then rubbing his flaccid cock with her pussy, smearing his cum and her pussy juice all over both of their genitalia.

After her husband passed away, it took over a year to feel better. And, strangely, when she did, she noticed that men her age seemed to want to flirt with her. She didn’t want another marriage relationship, but did like the company of a man, so she had a few dates to test the waters, and eventually ended up having sex again.

It had been so long since she had enjoyed good sex, or even put a priority on it, that she was surprised how much she enjoyed it again. Eventually she ended up where she was now, with a string of men with whom she would do things and go places with. And, of course, enjoy sex with them. It had gotten to the point where she had some regular “date nights”, which mainly consisted of some activity, always followed by sex. Sometimes it was just sex, like tonight.

Jack was the town butcher, and she had a standing arrangement for him to come over every Wednesday night. He was divorced and two years younger. Sometimes they had dinner, or just talked and watched TV together, but they always ended up in bed. Jack still had a strong sexual libido and liked to try new things with a willing partner, something his ex never wanted to do with him. But Millie, on the other hand, was willing to be adventurous in bed and try new things.

Some Wednesdays were pre-planned and dedicated solely to sex, like tonight was. BDSM was a topic that came up between them, and they decided to try it. Now it was a regular feature of their sex in some form or another. As a bonus for fucking the local butcher, she always had a freezer full of all the best cuts of free meat anyone could want. Their standing joke was that Millie liked his “meat”.

Millie definitely enjoyed the gifts her lovers gave her, as well as how they made her feel young and desirable. Her lovers pretty much knew that they weren’t exclusive, but at their age they didn’t seem to care. They could live their own lives, uncomplicated by a relationship, and still get laid every week. She ended up have sex about two or three times a week with different guys. She didn’t consider herself a slut, just a single woman who liked to have several regular admirers. She supposed the term “friends with benefits” applied to her male friends, or perhaps to her.

One of her favorites was a semi-retired doctor, whom she always called “Doc”. He lived in a nearby town and liked to take her as his traveling companion when he went out of town on trips of various kinds. His wife had passed away. As they weren’t both from the same town, it was very discreet, as if it mattered. They had gone on a wonderful cruise in the Caribbean together, where she got to wear some sexy cocktail dresses with low-plunging necklines, strut her stuff in her bikini, and got fucked at least three times a day. This was topped off by the simple enjoyment of each other’s company. Her fondest memory was of him bending her over the rail of the room balcony and fucking her doggy style as the sea passed by at night.

On that night she was totally naked, getting nicely fucked by Doc as he bent her over the railing. She heard some noise from the cabin next door and realized that the couple had come out onto their balcony and were surreptitiously peeking around the divider at her. Without a doubt they soon heard the sex noises that they were making, and all doubt of their curiousity was removed when they peeked around the corner of the balcony divider, and got an eyeful. Nevertheless, Millie and Doc didn’t stop as they were on the verge of orgasm.

They laughed about what the couple must have thought about their sexual abandon, but later, as they lay in bed, they could hear sex noises through the thin wall of their cabin that made it obvious that the neighbor couple had decided to have sex too, evidently inspired after seeing Doc and Millie going at it. It was all a lot of fun!

One time, he took her to a medical convention in San Diego as his partner. Yet another time she went on an exotic big game hunt with him at a Texas ranch. He loved flaunting attractive Millie on his trips. Sex was the main item on the menu for both trips of course. She felt a bit guilty about his paying for it all, but he told her he’d rather spend it on her than save it for his spoiled kids to whine and fight over after he died.

katyaKate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katyaKate

He wasn’t the best of her guy friends in bed, but he was more than adequate, and they had fun. Unfortunately, at home, he was an infrequent sex partner, only getting together with her every three weeks or so, for dinner and sex.

Her handyman, Jason, was a real favorite. He was more than twenty years younger than her, but had a thing for older women. Jason came highly recommended by her single gal friends. And for good reason. He was a real gentleman and a stud who loved the single older ladies, and took good very care of several of them when it came to both their home repair and sexual needs. Her single friends never really talked about that aspect of their relationship with Jason with each other, but they all knew the score. When one of them would say, “Jason really took care of my plumbing problem yesterday,” with a gleam in her eye, they all knew what had taken place.

Jason was good at fixing problems around the house and yard, and was also willing to drop by for just a visit and to talk if he wasn’t busy. The single women loved this! And while he wasn’t pushy about sex at all, usually any visit turned into sex once you became a regular. Normally this was at the invitation of the woman. He was a great listener, and truly cared about his older women friends. A real charmer.

His “special clientele” was about half a dozen women that ranged from fifty to eighty years old. He actually provided a good handyman service at reasonable prices, and didn’t actually charge for sex—but also didn’t mind accepting the gratuities above and beyond his handyman fees that some women insisted on paying him. Mainly, he just loved the sex with each of them.  Millie used his “handyman” services every two weeks.

Her other “regular” guy friend and sex partner was Dan. She had met him at the gym and they had hit it off. He was a good-looking guy, a year older than her, that owned an excavating business. He lived in a nice house on a ranch in the hills out of town. She really enjoyed doing outdoor activities with him on the ranch, and other entertainment as well. In fact, he was going to take her on a Mediterranean cruise soon.

He had the biggest cock of any of her boyfriends, and though it felt amazing to get filled up by it, she really wasn’t into size as a necessary component of good sex. Any of her men had enough of what it takes to make her cum, and that was what mattered. Millie and Dan would get together either Friday, or Saturday night, if possible, and it always ended in good sex, with his big cock sliding into her tight pussy and fucking her until they had several amazing orgasms. When he screwed her doggy-style, she could feel it bump against her cervix. Sometimes they had lunch together, and that would usually end up with Millie giving Dan a blowjob in a parking lot somewhere.

But back to Jack. Jack’s cock began to harden as Millie worked it, rubbing it with her pussy. Her hard pink nipples in his mouth didn’t hurt that process either. Soon his boner was stirring nicely and Millie slid down off of him and got on all four to suck his cock. She could taste both her pussy juice on him, and his cum, and that sexual cocktail really turned her on. She worked his cock expertly, taking it in her mouth slowly, swirling her tongue around his cock head, and then going down on it deep and slow before starting the rhythm of sucking his fuck stick in a more rapid manner.

Her late husband had finally got her to try giving blowjobs, showing her some pics from one of his dirty magazines. She would give him blowjobs on his birthday, their anniversary, and other special occasions. One of her biggest regrets was that the night before he was killed, he wanted sex, but she told him no, that she had to get up early. He then begged her for a blowjob. Millie refused that also, for no good reason. To this day she regretted those two decisions. What would it have hurt to have taken a few minutes to at least suck his cock?

When she started going out with men again, she realized just how much all guys loved getting their cocks sucked. And she vowed no more regrets. With practice she enjoyed it more, making her lovers hot for her, or, in some situations where she wasn’t going to get fucked immediately by them, making them cum. She didn’t really care to swallow the stuff unless she had to, but really enjoyed having them cum on her face or tits. For some strange reason that really turned her lovers on. Whatever the case, and unknown to her lovers, Millie dedicated every blowjob to her late husband, showing him that she never-ever intended to make that mistake again.

Jack’s cock was starting to throb, and he obviously was nearing orgasm. For Jack, seeing hot little Millie bending over sucking his dick was so sexy! Her nice tits looked so erotic, hanging down, nipples hard, as she worked his shaft with her mouth, and her ass sticking up in the air behind her, still red from the spankings, was so inviting.

She was a beautiful older woman and he felt so lucky to be able to fuck her. Better yet, she enjoyed his (admittedly mild) BDSM games as well. His own wife had divorced him, and thought he was sick in the head when he suggested doing anything kinky. But Millie really liked having wild sex, and enjoyed spankings as well as bondage. After her husband’s tragic death, she seemed to realize that life was short and tried to make the most of it. And that included plenty of sex!

She would also turn the tables on him, dominating him and whipping him if he asked. She was a master at teasing him when he was tied up on the bed, tantalizing him until he desperately wanted to fuck her and have release, but she would dance away from the edge, only to tantalize him in a different way with her sexy body or the whips. She seemed to have a natural talent for this that you would never guess just by looking at her. Her thin, fair, blonde body looked good in black, and she was a great Dominatrix. The truth was, she was better playing the Dom partner than he was. He enjoyed being the sub best, but as neither were seriously into BDSM as a life style, it was all just fun that added an occasional spice.

Millie dropped his cock from her mouth and knelt above him, then lowered herself onto his cock. She slowly slid her huge pussy flaps over his cock, engulfing it. Those huge cunt lips were her most amazing feature, and the sight of your cock between them, going in and out, was always erotic.

Millie leaned over Jack, her tits dangling seductively, as she worked his cock, smiling at him. Her body was still reasonably athletic and it showed in the way she bounced energetically on his cock. She had normally fucked her husband missionary style, but since his passing, she had discovered that the cowgirl position really put her in charge of her orgasm, thus it had become her favorite position.

And she was fucking Jack’s cock as hard as she could, expertly making her clit rub against it until it drove her into orgasmic madness. Jack was thrusting up with his pelvis for all he was worth trying, and succeeding. She felt it driving in deep and hard into her hyper-sensitized cunt.

Millie gasped, “Oh god, I love your pole in me. Screw my pussy honey. Screw it with your nice cock!”

The sight of this sexy blonde granny riding him so hard, tits bouncing wildly, coupled with the feel of his cock deep in her pussy, making them one, as well as her talking so dirty to him, was just too much. Jack gasped and blew his load of spunk deep in her mature cunt.

“Oh fuck, Millie! Oh fuuccckkk!!!” Jack cried out.

The throbbing of Jack’s cock, and his final push, triggered Millie into a orgasm of her own, making her body shiver in ecstasy on top of him. She threw her head back, eyes closed and face screwed into that certain “I’m having an orgasm” look, as she sat upright on his cock. Orgasms seemed to take thirty years off her face, Jack thought.

Collapsing on top of his body, Millie whispered, “Thanks. That was as good of a fuck as it gets. You are such a good lover.”

However they weren’t done for the night, Jack had a special request, asking her, “Millie, I think I’m in the mood for some cock. Is there any chance that you’re up for some pegging tonight? I know it's getting late.”

“Hell Jack, you are insatiable! It's you that has to get up early and go to work tomorrow, but if you want me to make you my bitch, then why not? I assume you brought the strap-on?” was Millie’s reply.

Millie looked hot wearing the strap-on cock, dangling in front of her body. She had assumed her Dom personality as well, and after sucking his cock for a minute to get him going, ordered Jack to bend over the bed.

Jack braced himself and felt Millie’s finger applying the lube into his asshole. While she did this, she would spank his ass hard with her other hand. Finally she began to tease him with the head of the dildo, pushing the head in and then pulling it out. Sometimes it would just go in shallowly, and other times she would push it deeper into his man-cunt, making him think it was going to go all the way in, but only to pull it back out again.

“Does my bitch want some cock? I need you to beg me for it,” Millie told Jack.

“Oh god yes. Just stick your cock into me please! Fuck me with your beautiful big hard cock! Make me your bitch for life!” was Jack’s reply.

“Please what? What do you say to your mistress before she fucks you and makes you her bitch?” Millie responded.

Please Mistress Millie, please fuck my man-cunt with your cock and make me your bitch. Please, Mistress Millie! I’ll do anything you want,” was Jack’s plea.

With that, Millie pushed the cock deep into Jack’s ass and began fucking him with it. She rather enjoyed this, being dominant over her male and violating him like this. It was so taboo and erotic. Who would guess that mild-mannered, sweet granny Millie would do this?

Spanking his ass, Millie told Jack, “Fuck my cock bitch! Fuck your mistress’s cock you dirty fucking slut. Your ass is mine! Give it to me!”

By now, Millie was fucking Jack hard and Jack was loving it. That latex cock going in and out of his ass felt so good, he only wished she had a real cock. He could feel the sexual intensity building in his balls with every thrust of the cock into his anus, and with every slap she gave his ass, as this beautiful woman dominated and fucked him. He could only grunt animal sounds as he was getting fucked, the sensation was just too much!

Finally Jack felt himself cumming, cum dripping from his cock as he felt an orgasm welling up from his balls, making him stiffen his body as his cum ejaculated onto Millie’s bed sheets. Finally the orgasm subsided and Millie withdrew the cock from inside of him.

Getting out of the gear, a naked Millie joined the exhausted Jack in her bed and crawled into his arms.

“Thanks. You’re the best Millie,” Jack pronounced lovingly as he kissed her.

“I know I am, Jack. And you are pretty good yourself, honey,” was Millie’s loving reply.

Then they slept naked in each other’s arms, both of them sexually sated, and the vacancy in each of their beds filled for tonight.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments