Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uh Oh! The Parents Are Home

"Teens Dave and Brenda are making out when Dave’s parents arrive home early and have sex in front of them"

106
12 Comments 12
10.8k Views 10.8k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Author's Notes

"Part 45 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. For a list of the stories about the various people referenced in this story, check my Profile page"

Brenda’s nipple was intoxicating to suck. Her hard nipple in his mouth, and her soft, but firm teen tit in his hand promised untold delights. The way Brenda was moaning meant that neither of them would stop until Dave’s cock was deep in Brenda’s pussy and they had reached a climax. This night couldn’t be better for Dave—that is until he heard the garage door open and his parent's car drive in.

He didn’t expect them back for another three hours, which would have given him and Brenda plenty of time for sex. But here they were, and here he was, with a topless girlfriend on the living room couch.

“Get up! We’ve got to get out of here! My parents are home!” hissed a panicking Dave.

Brenda quickly grabbed her top and bra and followed Dave around the corner and down the hall to his bedroom. Hiding in the dark room, Dave kept the door cracked open slightly to see if his parents knew he was home. After all, he told them he might be spending the night at his friend’s house while his parents went to see his grandmother. Unfortunately for Dave, his grandmother had a migraine come on and his parents had to leave early.

Dave could see his parents come into the living room, then stop and kiss.

“Careful, honey, Dave might be home,” his mother cautioned his dad.

“Nah, he’s over at his friend’s house. He told me he would be there all night long, Jim informed his wife, Jan as he groped her ass.

“Oh my god, you’re horny!” Jan replied.

“It’s your fault. You were the one that started talking about sex and how you’d like to get away for the weekend. And you are the one who was rubbing my cock, teasing me as I drove,” Jim said.

“I know. I thought about all the things we could do if we went away, and got carried away. You still think it’s a good idea, don’t you? We could run around nude all we wanted. Maybe we should find a nudist resort,” Jan informed her husband.

“Great idea, honey, but I’m horny right now. And you know what that means,” he told his wife.

“I can feel your hard cock already. Are you going to do me right here?” she asked in a throaty voice with wide eyes.

“Fuck yeah, baby. We haven’t done it in here for a while,” Jim replied.

By now, Brenda had re-dressed and joined Dave in peeking around the door and watching as her boyfriend’s parents hugged and kissed. This was common at Brenda Jones’s house but certainly took on a racy aspect here at the Webb home. One thing was sure. Other than going out the bedroom window, she was trapped in Dave’s bedroom. Would his amorous parents go to the bedroom and allow her to escape, or would they indeed do it right there in the living room?

When Jim pulled his wife’s shirt off over her head and began to undo her bra, it appeared that the party was starting right where they were. Both Dave and Brenda watched in amazement as Dave’s dad fondled Jan’s large, bra-clad tits and groped her ample ass. When Jan reached behind her and freed her large DD tits from the bra, their collective jaws dropped.

“Holy shit! Is your dad going to fuck your mom right there?” Brenda whispered in amazement.

"Shhh…don’t let them hear us,” Dave whispered back.

Fortunately for the teen lovers, Dave’s parents took a moment and selected a playlist from Jim’s phone and Bluetoothed it to a nearby speaker. The romantic songs filled the air with music as the mature pair staggered to the couch, Jan’s large, saggy boobs white globes in the dim light of the room.

“What are we going to do?” asked Brenda, aware of her predicament.

“Nothing. We’ll stay in here until they are done, then we’ll sneak out. This can’t take too long, can it?” Dave replied.

The seventeen-year-old pair retreated behind the closed door and soon were kissing themselves, mirroring the act of Dave’s parents in the living room.

Jan Webb was forty-seven, and her husband, Jim, was forty-eight. Jan would be termed a BBW at this point in her life with a comfortable belly, decent-sized ass, and large breasts. Her pussy was shaven, a relatively new development, and she was discovering a new-found sex drive. Jim was average looking and had a big cock. He loved sex and was thrilled that his wife was enjoying a mid-life renaissance when it came to sex. That hadn’t stopped Jim from cheating with a certain redhead, but it preserved her as his true love.

The same was true for Jan. A nude photography session had led to both lesbian and hetero affairs, but her true love was her husband. And now she was craving his cock.

The pair were on the couch now, just where Dave and Brenda had been earlier. Jan was removing her husband’s shirt while Jim was pulling off Jan’s pants. The lust to be naked with each other was evident. Soon Jan’s bald pussy was showing under her ripe, saggy middle-aged belly.

“Shit honey, that’s smooth!” Jim gasped.

“I know, I went to a place Cathy Jones recommended and had it waxed. Do you like it?”

“Like it? I love it! You can listen to any of Cathy’s recommendations from now on,” Jim gushed as he felt the smooth flesh.

Jan had to smile to herself. One of Cathy’s recommendations was that she sleep with Cathy’s husband, Mike. But Jim’s hands felt good as he caressed her pussy and fondled her tits. He made her feel so sexy!

“Mmm, that feels good. Would my hot stud like a blowjob from his happy wife?” Jan asked with a salacious smile.

“I’d love one, honey. But I want to cum in your pussy,” Jim told his horny spouse.

As Jim reclined on the sofa, Jan knelt over him and began to suck his big cock. She knew all about deep-throating, but with a dick the size of his, it was impossible without her gagging. So she did the best she could. Jim had no complaints whatsoever. Just the sight of his big-titted wife sucking his dick with those big jugs of hers hanging down would make any man happy.

Meanwhile, back in the bedroom, Brenda whispered to Dave, “What do you think they are doing now? I want to take a peek and see.”

“I don’t know what they are doing. They seemed awful horny. Just like us. Do you suppose that they are going to do it right there?” Dave said, stunned by this turn of events.

Dave opened the door enough for himself and Brenda to peek out at the sex scene before them. And there was no doubt that it had become a full-blown sexual tableau. Dave’s mom was bending over his dad, sucking his cock. It was stunning enough to see both of them naked, but to see his mom giving Dad a blowjob like some slut was shocking. He knew that they had sex, but to see it was something else!

“Oh my god! She is sucking his cock! Your dad’s cock is as big as yours!” Brenda gasped.

Brenda had seen her own mom fucked by a BBC, so this wasn’t a first for her. Nevertheless, it still was wild and also very erotic. Did she look like that when she sucked Dave’s dick?

Dave’s mom had a chubby belly that hung down and a rather big ass. She also had large boobs. Very large, compared to hers, Brenda thought. But despite that, or perhaps because of all that, Dave’s mom did look very sensual as she performed fellatio on her husband. Brenda had never thought a chubby, older woman could be sexy, but now she had to change her mind. She looked gorgeous naked and sucking dick.

“Oh god! Look what she is doing!” whispered Brenda, who continued, “It makes me want to do that to you.”

“Can you believe that’s my mom? Holy shit, look at her sucking dick!” Dave gasped.

Then realizing what Bren had said, he answered, “Oh god, yes. I would love you to suck me like that.”

With a mischievous look on her face, Brenda retreated into the room and opened Dave’s fly, releasing his big cock. then she took it into her mouth and began to suck, mimicking what Dave’s mother was doing.

Dave thought he had experienced some wild sexual moments before, especially with Ann Robinson, but this took the cake. His girlfriend was giving him a blowjob as he was watching his mom suck his dad’s dick!

Dave quickly realized that he’d better shut the door and concentrate on the blowjob he was getting rather than the one he was watching Mom give Dad. With the door carefully and quietly closed, he whispered to Brenda to move the action to his bed. He also had Brenda take her top off again. It would be a while before she could sneak away and he wanted to enjoy looking at and feeling her nice titties. Soon Bren was back in business sucking cock, hovering over him on all four, just like his mom was doing in the other room.

“Oh god, Bren. You’re so fucking dirty!” Dave whispered to the sexy seventeen-year-old.

Meanwhile, back in the living room, Jim was expressing similar feelings about his wife, “Oh my god, you suck a mean cock, sweetheart. I love the way you suck my dick!”

Jan just looked up at her husband as she continued to go down deeper and deeper on his prick.

Finally, she changed up and was licking the head of his penis, pausing to say, “I love sucking your big, fat, lollipop, hon.”

“I’m so ready to screw you right now. I want to stick my cock in your pussy and fuck you until we both cum. But first I want to eat your taco,” Jim told his fleshy mature wife.

“My taco is all yours, honey,” Jan told him as she laid back and spread her legs suggestively.

Jim put his face between her thick, fleshy thighs and experimentally ran his tongue all over the smooth exterior of her pussy, then gently spread it to lick her inner labia. Jan’s labia were starting to swell, and after Jim took each in his mouth to suck, they were fully engorged. Her hole gaped open, pink and wet, with its miniature penis-looking clit swollen as well. Jim wasted no time in going for her hole with his tongue and licking her pink nub. Jan responded by lightly touching the back of Jim’s head as if to guide him further.

“Oh god, honey. This feels so good! You could do this to me all night long,” Jan cooed as the pleasure pangs ran through her body.

Meanwhile, in Dave’s room, Brenda was sucking her boyfriend’s big cock fast and furiously. She loved sucking dick, but the only two she had sucked thus far had been her dad’s and Dave’s. She loved both of them, and the taste of their pre-cum that right now was beginning to leak from Dave’s piss hole. Daddy always gave in to what she wanted when she sucked his dick, even though her mom sucked it just as often. Daddy loved his daughter and was putty in his hands, especially when sex was involved. Dave appeared to have the same weakness.

The combination of Brenda sucking his dick in the darkness of his room and the vision in his head of his mother doing the same to his dad was a powerful stimulus. Dave had been having erotic thoughts about his mom for some time now and had glimpses of parts of her nude. He had even masturbated to the thought of fucking her. But seeing her naked and giving his dad a blowjob, with those magnificent big breasts hanging down had put him over the top. He only wanted to think of his sexy new girlfriend sucking him but kept visualizing his mother, erotic and debauched, obscenely going down on his dick. And now he was going to cum with that very thought in mind.

“Oh, oh, oh god, Bren. I’m cumming!” he announced in a hoarse whisper, trying to keep his orgasm as silent as possible.

Brenda felt her boyfriend’s cock throb in her mouth and greedily sucked his cum down her throat. That was the way she had been taught by her parents was proper. Cum had an odd flavor, but she liked it and what it symbolized. It was a good moment for her.

As Dave lay there, temporarily spent, Brenda snuggled close and kissed him, inadvertently sharing some of his cum with him. Somehow it was very erotic, tasting himself in her mouth. Her firm tits were pressing against his chest, such beautiful globes of pleasure. Big or small, Dave realized he liked them all. Ann Robinson’s were the best, but the teen ones were nice in their firm, innocent way too.

Suddenly their reverie was broken by the sound of Dave’s mom cumming in the other room. They could hear her surprisingly well. It was obvious she thought no one was around to hear her.

It started as a plaintive wail from Jan, and quickly turned into an obscene exclamation, “Ohhhhhh, OH MY GOD! HONEY! MY FUCKING PUSSY!”

“Did you hear that?” Brenda whispered, “It sounds like your dad gave your mom a real orgasm. It’s so weird, the idea of them fucking. And your nice mom talking dirty like that!”

“No kidding. I wonder what they are doing out there?” Dave replied.

“Let’s look. I want to know too. It's just so weird,” Brenda told him in assent.

Though Brenda had seen her mom screwing Big Al and had watched his BBC go in and out of her pussy from behind as she rode him, the idea that Dave’s parents had sex seemed so foreign. After all, they were a lot older than her parents and seemed so normal. Brenda knew her parents were into wild sex. She had known for a while. But they seemed the exception. But now, here were these two parents she couldn’t visualize having sex—let alone loud dirty sex!

Dave carefully cracked the door ajar again, exposing his parents to their voyeuristic view. Dave’s dad’s head was between his mom’s legs, so there was no doubt about what had taken place. It made Bren’s pussy wet just thinking about it. But now Mr. Webb was getting up and kissing his nude wife, with his hands all over her tits. As they did so, both slowly slid off the sofa onto the floor.

“Do you want to go to the bedroom, honey?” Jim asked his voluptuous wife.

“No. I want to fuck you right here and now. Right here on the floor. You know how I like it,” Jan informed her husband as the two teens listened and watched.

With that said, Jan got on all four on the carpet and looked about in a saucy way, saying, “Fuck me, stud. Screw me like a bitch in heat!”

“God, I love it when you talk dirty, you hot little slut!” Jim replied to his wife as she stuck her ass up in the air erotically, leaving no doubt as to her intentions.

“I love it when you stick your big, hard, cock into my cunt and fuck me hard, you dirty old man!” Jan replied salaciously.

Well-lit and in perfect view, the teen lovers watched in amazement as Jim maneuvered behind his wife with his rigid dick wagging slightly and proceeded to mount her, sliding his penis right into her welcoming snatch.

“Mmm…just like that…I love your big cock! It’s so hard and feels so good,” Jan burbled in joy as her husband's organ began to fuck her cunt hole.

“Oh my god! Your dad is fucking your mom doggy-style! I can’t believe it! Look how big his cock is!” Bren gushed in a whisper to Dave.

BlondWomann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondWomann

Dave was stunned too. He didn’t care about his dad’s cock like Brenda, but his eyes were glued on his mom’s big, hanging tits. They were hanging down and starting to sway and bounce with every thrust his dad made into her from behind. His mom’s belly hung pendulous below her as well, swaying and jiggling along with her tits. Rather than being repulsive, her plumb belly seemed to add to her eroticism. Even though he had enjoyed wet dreams about her, in real life, she was sexier to fuck than he ever imagined. He felt a twinge in his cock as he started to stiffen again.

Brenda was transfixed by the sight of Dave’s dad athletically hammering away at his wife from behind. He seemed so virile as he grabbed her hips and pumped away at her pussy. His cock seemed nearly as large as Big Al’s, though it dawned on her that Dave had a similar-sized cock as well. The scene was making her wet. She wanted to get fucked like Mrs. Webb was—to have a big, rigid dick hammer her from behind. At this point she didn’t care if it was Dave’s cock or Mr. Webb’s peter, she just craved a cock, any cock.

“Oh, oh! Fuck my beaver harder! Fuck my hot beaver!” Jan begged.

Brenda hadn’t heard that term much, it sounded old-fashioned, but she liked it. It reminded her of how her pussy used to look before her dad had her shave it—like a hairy beaver.

“I want you to fuck my beaver too,” Bren whispered to Dave.

“Shhh! Be quiet. I want to fuck your beaver too, but after my parents get done here,” Dave told Bren.

“Fuck me just like your dad is fucking your mom. I want you to make love to me in that position, just like we did the first time we had sex,” Brenda instructed him.

As if to reinforce the idea of how much she wanted him, Brenda put her hand down his pants. It was tight, so Dave just quietly pulled them down, exposing his semi-hard penis. Brenda fondled his balls and cock as her eyes were on his mom and dad. Needless to say, looking at his mom’s pussy getting screwed gave him a powerful urge to feel Brenda’s pussy too. So...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments