Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I thought of this poem by Autumn Whipple as an appropriate introduction to this part. - Why are so many things so tempting? Why do people let their hearts rule their hands, mouths, and minds? Why do I? I can't control my hands, my words, my mind. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The seduction is there every step of the time. The rules and lines all become blurred, and all my thoughts just whirl and stir."

Chapter 16 - Group sex

"My oh my Tony, will you look at that?" exclaimed Stacy.

I looked to see them watching us from the doorway.

Adam and I giggled, and he replied, "Well, don't just stand there. Come join us."

Stacy lay beside Adam. "You got anything left for me?"

"Of course, my love," He replied, taking her in his arms.

I was insatiable and still hot with arousal. I looked at Tony, rolled over on my knees, and wiggled my ass. "See anything you like?"

"Oh yes, Alice, what a lovely sight."

Tony took his time as I was on my knees with my ass presented to him. My pussy throbbed in anticipation that his cock would soon impale me. Tony entered my sopping pussy and thrust hard with slow and deliberate strokes. We had developed a rhythm as I met his thrust and squealed with delight as he fucked me hard and deep. I was on fire as my arousal coursed through me.

I glanced over at Stacy. Adam was fucking her ass. It was so erotic, and I wondered what it would feel like. As if he read my mind, Tony pulled out and lined up with my rosebud coated with my juices. He pushed gently, which sent shivers through me, and my pussy flooded. I rocked slowly back into him, yearning to feel this new sensation. His head stretched me painfully until suddenly he was in. The pain diminished. He held still for a moment and allowed me to adjust. I focused on breathing and felt every inch as he entered slowly. I had felt nothing like this, and it was becoming more and more delightful by the second.

My hand crept to my clit. I rubbed myself gently. Soon, my hand was a blur of activity, and my orgasm rose. The tension had built within me, and the pressure in my ass, combined with my ministrations on my swollen clit, drew me closer and closer to orgasm. My breathing hurried, and Tony picked up his pace. His cock was fully impaled inside my tight ass. The sensations sent tremors through my body.

"Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me! Cum in my ass!"

I was overwhelmed, and my body began to shake and writhe against my will. I was a thrashing mess, hair flying everywhere, my fingers a furious whirlwind on my clit. I screamed with pleasure as Tony tensed; he let out a guttural moan, and I felt his cock throb and pulse his cum deep within my ass. I saw stars as the sensations were too much. I was a quivering mass. I collapsed and lost consciousness.

When I returned from the darkness, Stacy had my head on her lap as she stroked my head. "Welcome back, girl," she said. "The guys have gone. You've been out a few hours, and we thought it best to let you rest. They both said to give you their love."

I was slow to regain my senses, as well as my memory. Oh my god, I thought as it slowly came back to me. "Last night wasn't a dream, was it?" I asked, knowing the answer. "My god, Stacy, what a wanton slut I've become."

Stacy asked, "Do you regret it? I saw a woman who embraced her desires and freely shared herself joyfully without inhibitions. You're a desirable young woman, and I, for one, and I know Adam and Tony would agree that we loved what we shared."

I thought about what she said and replied, "I'm conflicted and have a lot to think about, but most important is Aaron. I won't deny that I enjoyed it, and lord, the sex was incredible, but at what cost?"

Stacy could see the dismay on my face and said, "Alice, I know a lot has happened in such a short while. I feel responsible for the night of the photo session where this started. You were vulnerable, and I feel I took advantage of it. It wasn't intentional. I was overcome with desire. You were receptive and welcomed me into your embrace. God, you were sexy, and I couldn't resist. Since then, I've marveled at your newfound sexuality. I am sorry if it has caused you pain. My motive, to be honest, was my attraction to you, and yes, that was selfish of me."

"Stacy, I jumped into this with both feet. It started at the club. That night, I dressed provocatively for my night out with Aaron. I had never worn such a revealing dress, and the looks I received excited me. It awakened something inside me. I admit to being aroused. Then, the dancing, I felt the eyes upon me. When we switched partners, I admitted to enjoying being in Adam's arms, and it looked like Aaron also enjoyed you. I hadn't danced with anyone but Aaron since we started dating. I wasn't having naughty thoughts; it was different and fun."

It felt good to talk it out. I needed a drink and asked for a glass of water. Stacy suggested we take a break and shower before I continue. I agreed we needed to shower. We were both covered in sweat and cum.

After our shower, I checked my phone, and still no reply from Aaron. I sent one saying the Dinner party went well; I missed him and was anxious to hear from him.

I returned to the bedroom and helped strip the bed. We settled back in with clean, fresh linens. Stacy sat at the head of the bed and cradled me in her arms. I continued.

MelanyBas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyBas

"Before that evening, I had been working on overcoming some of my inhibitions. Our sex had been pretty vanilla, and I wanted to improve that. I even went online and researched ways to improve my performance. I learned to deep throat by practicing with a dildo. The point is, we left the club, returned home, and had the best night of sex ever. It was wonderful, and I surprised Aaron when I deep-throated his cock. We fucked like rabbits till exhausted. When we woke and went at it some more. I realized I wanted more, but no, I'm watching Aaron walk out the door to be away for a month. So here I am left with this newfound desire for frequent sex with my husband and, instead, frustrated and alone. That doesn't excuse my actions, but explains my vulnerability."

"Alice, don't despair. I care about you deeply, and we will fix this. I have some ideas, and we will formulate a plan. For now, let's sleep on it. It would please me if you spent the night. We can snuggle together till sleep overtakes us."

Chapter 17 - Good Morning

I awoke wrapped in Stacy's arms. It was late Sunday morning, and strangely, I felt okay, considering the previous evening's overindulgence in alcohol, drugs, and sex. Her warm, naked body pressed to mine. I thought, how could I still be aroused? I was wet and filled with lust for this woman despite all the mind-blowing sex. I wanted more. My god, I felt a stirring in my loins, a burning need.

Stacy stirred, and I greeted her, "Good Morning, Love." I kissed her, and she smiled and returned my kiss. I laid my head on her chest and admired her full, supple breasts, rising and falling with each breath. Her pink nipples were so enticing I wrapped my lips around one and swirled my tongue around it, which elicited a moan. I did the same to the other as she ran her fingers through my hair. I rolled over on her and grasped both breasts, kneading them as I nibbled and sucked her engorged nips.

"Oh yes, Alice," she squealed as I bit one and again when I bit the other.

I looked up and said, "Oh, you like that, do you?" as I grabbed both nips, pinching them.

"Harder," she yells, "Oh fuck yes!"

My tongue licked and swirled slowly down to her taught flat belly; my tongue probed her button as I continued squeezing her nips. Her moans drove me as I was thrilled with the pleasure I was providing. Working my way down her abdominals to the mound, I savor the aroma of her arousal. I repositioned myself, running my tongue up her spread creamy-colored thighs, and lifted her legs fully, exposing her. I Pulled back to marvel at her bare moist, creamy pussy; l leaned in and ran my tongue up her labia.

Stacy exclaims, "My god, eat me! My cunt is yours!"

I probed with my tongue deep within; her nectar tasted so sweet. I replaced my tongue with a finger, then two, as I licked, sucked, and nibbled her hardened clit. She writhed and bucked as I ravaged her. Her juices poured out of her, down her ass. I took my free hand and probed her rosebud. Fully lubed with her juices, I inserted a finger.

"Ah fuck yes!" she yelled.

I worked my finger in her ass simultaneously, curling my two fingers up, seeking her G-spot while I eagerly attacked her clit. I focused on giving her my all. She raised her hips, reached down, and grabbed my head, pulling me in as she writhed and wailed.

Suddenly, she cried out, "My God! Yes, Oh Fuck Yes!"

I picked up the pace furiously, fingered and ravaged her clit when she exploded, splashing my face as a torrent of her juices shot out. It was glorious, and I lapped and swallowed her nectar, thrilled to have brought her to such a powerful climax. I crawled up and lay alongside her and watched her body shudder as she came down from the throes of her orgasm.

I felt elated and realized that my life had changed. For too long, I was inhibited and shy. I put the needs and wants of others before my own. This led to my feeling meek and submissive, but I have changed all that tonight. Taking what I wanted gave me a sense of fulfillment and freedom and blessed those who shared it with me. I knew that being true to myself would bring a new honesty to my life. I pray Aaron can accept these changes. That is the problem with what I've done. My marriage, which I cherish, and the man I adore, had been forsaken.

I rose to use the bathroom and check my phone. Finally, a message from Aaron. It said he would call around nine thirty a.m. my time. It was a little after eight, and I wanted to get home, freshen up, and have some coffee before he called.

I returned to the bedroom and told Stacy, "I've got to go. Aaron is going to call in a little over an hour from now. We'll talk later." She nodded, and with a quick kiss, I donned my dress, grabbed my stuff, and with great apprehension, I returned home.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments