Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice In Blunderland - Part 7

""My goodness, Alice, that was incredible, you could be a porn star.""

79
19 Comments 19
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Alice and Stacy finish the video. Alice does some soul-searching and comes to a decision."

Chapter 22

Stacy sat beside me, "Alice, that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. My god, you ad-libbed the whole thing, and it was incredible."

"I don't know where that came from. My nervousness and inhibitions left when I stood and faced the camera. I'm sure the gin and gummies helped, but it was something more. The slut within had awakened. I don't know how else to explain it."

Stacy pours us each some more gin. "Well, it was amazing, and I hope she sticks around till we finish. So, are you ready to continue?"

"Let's do this!" I replied as I got back on the bed.

I leaned back against the headboard, picked up the vibe, switched it on, and ran it up and down my cum soaked pussy. "Oh my, that feels so good! I'm so horny, lover; I wish it were your eight-inch wonder sliding in and out of me."

My body was hot with arousal, and the slightest touch sent jolts through me. I plunged the vibe in and out of my hot throbbing pussy. I was close, withdrew it, raised it to my lips, licked, and savored the taste. 

"Aaron, I've wondered what your cock would feel like in my ass. I pressed the vibe to my rosebud. "Oh my, that's nice," I moaned as the head entered. I pushed it inch by inch till fully impaled. "Wow, Honey, do you believe it? I took all!" I began to pump it in and out. "This could be your cock fucking my ass. Would you like that, babe? Oh, I bet you would." 

I was overcome with arousal but needed to pay attention to the camera. This was for Aaron, and I wanted it to last. That would be harder because Stacy's robe was open while she rubbed her clit feverishly. 

A thought hit me, and I went with it. "I'm so hot, lover, and it appears Stacy is as well. She is nude behind the camera. Her supple breasts are swollen, and her nipples hard. Oh my, that's so hot, Honey, as I watch her pleasure her pussy, the juices pouring out and soaking her thighs."

Well, the cat was out of the bag. I had admitted to being aroused watching Stacy pleasure herself. "I'm having naughty thoughts watching her. You would, too. Her milky white breasts are so inviting. I imagine my lips wrapped around those hot pink nipples. Oh yes, Honey, would you like that?"

Stacy is wide-eyed as I speak. I wondered if I had gone too far with this, but the sight of her drowns out my doubts. 

I lifted a breast and leaned down, licked a nipple, then the other. Smiling at the camera, I ran my hands down my body. I rolled over on my knees, looked back at the camera, and presented my ass. "You want this? Oh, I know you do." I reached back, rubbed my clit, fingered my pussy, and squealed delightfully. 

I was close; my pussy throbbed, the heat emanated as I neared my orgasm. I rolled back around, faced the camera, grabbed the vibe, and plunged it deep within as I fingered my clit. 

"Ooo lover, I'm going to cum for you. Imagine this is your cock fucking my needy cunt!" 

There was no holding back as I writhed, bucked, and wailed. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck me!" I yelled as my eyes rolled back. The tension had been building, and the floodgates opened wave after wave shot out of me. I lay there quivering as my orgasm subsided.

 I smiled and blew a kiss at the camera. "This was for you, Honey. I love you and long to have you back in my arms."

Stacy lay beside me and took me in her arms. "My goodness, Alice, that was incredible, you could be a porn star. I came so hard as I watched you."

"I noticed, and the sight of you masturbating fueled my arousal. As for doing porn, not! This was for Aaron. Nobody sees this, and I mean it."

Stacy cradled me and replied, "I understand and promise this stays between us."

We were both spent and dosed off. Waking, we showered and tenderly washed each other.

Chapter 23

Stacy was eager to edit the video. She sat at the kitchen table and downloaded it to her laptop.

 I made us some coffee and wondered again how all this came about. It's been just over a week since Aaron left, and so much has happened. I needed to make amends. This video could help or make things worse. It all hinges on Aaron's reaction. 

I have to wait for his return to reveal my infidelity. So much rides on him conducting business without this mess to distract him. He has already brokered a multi-million-dollar deal for his company. I'm so proud of him. I pray he can accept and forgive my foolish actions. As of today, I will swear to be faithful to my vows. I believe Stacy will understand. I want us to remain friends, which won't diminish my love for her. Depending on how Aaron reacts to my admitted attraction, it could allow for our continued intimacy. If it's a choice, I will choose him.

Stacy startled me from my reverie. "That should do it," she exclaimed. "Let's get comfy on the couch and preview it. I'm anxious to hear what you think."

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

She synced her laptop to the TV. We sat together, and she hit play. I was shocked. "My god, that's me!" I couldn't quite believe it, but there I was. "Stacy, I'm amazed and admit that's hot. Hell, I want to fuck me. I wondered, is it too much? 

She replied, "Most of it, no, but the part when you mention me might be too much to spring on him at once. It might be best to leave that out."

"I agree; let's leave it out. I might let him see it later, depending on his reaction."

Having agreed on the final cut. I created the email with a text that said, "Aaron love, this is for your eyes only!" I attached the video file and, with some apprehension, hit send. 

"Well, that's done." I took a deep breath, sighed, and faced Stacy, "I've decided until Aaron returns and I reveal my infidelity that I can't continue to betray my marriage vow to him. I don't need other men. I had the one-time thrill, but it's not worth losing my husband. I hope he accepts my apology and hopefully forgives me."

I took her hands in mine, trying to hold back the tears. "Stacy, As for us, I've fallen in love with you as a friend and lover. Lord knows this pains me. Even now, I desire you. I don't want to lose you as a friend, but as my lover, I can't till I reveal my feelings for you to Aaron. Can you accept this for now and remain my friend?"

"Alice, I told you at the start that I would remain your friend, and I meant it. Yes, it also pains me, for I do love you, but saving your marriage is more important to me. I know how much you care for him and the love you share. I feel guilty for having sat back, allowed, and even encouraged you to have sex with Tony and Adam. What kind of friend was I to allow it? I apologize for that. I don't regret my desire for you, but I let it override doing the right thing. I ask you now for your forgiveness."

Tears were running down her cheeks. I felt the sincerity, "I said it before and will repeat it. The cheating is on me. I yielded to temptation and cheated on my husband. That first night, you asked me if I was sure, and I begged you to take me. It was the same thing last night. I could have said no, but to my shame, I wanted it."

I took her in my arms and hugged her, "Stacy, If it would help you to hear it, yes, I forgive you."

She returned the hug and smiled, "So, friends, it is!"

Stacy had to leave for her four-day rotation. I walked her to the door. We shared a hug and a tender parting kiss.

Chapter 24

I took a much-needed nap, showered, and had a light evening meal. Anticipating Aaron's call, I sat out on the terrace. I knew he had received the email by now. Armed with a glass of wine and my cell, I anxiously waited. It was nice out with a cool but comfortable breeze as I watched the sunset. 

 The things I did were so unlike me prior to last week. Yes, I wanted to loosen up, and boy did I. I had second thoughts about the video, but it was too late; it had been sent. My thoughts were everywhere when the phone went off. It was Aaron. 

Nervous, I took a gulp of wine, a deep breath, and answered, "Hello, Honey, god, I miss you."

"I miss you too, babe. I have some good news. I'm coming home. Corporate wants me back in the office. I'll be back Tuesday morning."

"Oh yes, that's wonderful! Do you want me to pick you up? Send me your arrival, and I'll be there to leap into my lover's arms."

"Yes, I look forward to it. I'll text you the flight info. Babe, this deal was big, and I have so much to tell you. We can go over it all when I get home."

"I'm so excited, and I also have some things to tell you. Did you get my email?"

"Yes, I read the text for your eyes only, but I haven't opened the attachment yet. I wanted to wait till I called."

Oh lord, but then I thought that's good. I can ease him into it. 

"Honey, before you open it, I want to warn you. I was buzzed and got more than a little carried away. I was overcome with arousal. Stacy said I had released my inner slut. Whatever it was, my thoughts were of you, and I was so turned on. I did some things you might find shocking. I even had second thoughts about sending it. I've discovered some things about myself and my sexuality that I want to share with you. Know that I love you, Honey; with that said, I'm glad to be here when you open the video. The things you see, I want to do with you, only you, Aaron; you are the love of my life."

"Wow, Alice, with that lead-in, I can't wait. I have nothing going on till my flight. I'm going to grab a drink. Turn on your mic, and with our phones on speaker, we can talk to each other."

"Yes, Honey, I need a drink as well. I'll be right back."

Oh my, the moment has come. My anxiety is high, and I hope Aaron reacts well to the video. 

To be continued. 

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments