Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The sound of a key in the door snapped him out of his journey into the past. It was Jenny. He pulled his towel around his waist and went downstairs to the kitchen. She was with Derek, and they were emptying bags of groceries onto the kitchen table. Derek glanced down at the bulge around his groin. Jenny did as well. She dropped what she was doing and walked up to him to give him a kiss.

“Someone’s excited to see me,” she said as she held his bulge.

Jake saw Derek’s jaw drop. There was nothing like seeing a husband’s face when his wife touches another man sexually.

“Hi Derek,” he said with a smile. “How’s it going?”

“Er... fine… everything’s fine.”

Jenny released her grip on his bulge. “We needed some things for the house, so Derek took me shopping. Once we drop this off we’ll go back home and pick up my cases.”

Jake looked at Derek. “You okay with that, Derek?”

He nodded. There was sadness on his face. He could understand it. She had already been away for the best part of a week and now she was going to be gone for another week. But there was also a bulge in his pants. He knew what she was going away for another week for. It wasn’t just the sex… his wife was going away to get pregnant.

“Hopefully by the time Jenny returns home next weekend she’ll be pregnant, Derek!”

He forced a smile.

“You are okay with that, aren’t you?”

Jenny turned and smiled at him. “Of course, he is,” she said. “He wants to sit in a chair by the bedside and watch us do it night after night.”

Jake shrugged. “Well, that’s fine by me.”

“But not by me. This is our time.”

Jake smiled at her. She could be quite dominant when she wanted to be. He nodded at Derek. “Don’t worry, I’ll fill you in with what happens.”

“Oh, I think he can work that out for himself,” Jenny quipped. “He knows you’ll be filling me in night after night.”

Jake looked at him. He was still hard; Derek was a cuckold through and through. Jenny busied herself with putting away the shopping and Jake reached for the coffee machine. “Fancy a cuppa, Derek?

He nodded.

Jenny looked at him. “We’ll have to be quick Derek. I have to get back here and there’s lunch at two.”

Jake looked up at the kitchen clock it was only 10:30 am. “There’s plenty of time,” he told her.

Her eyes were fixed on his groin. His towel covering could not hide his excitement. “Yes, but I want to take my time getting ready for lunch.”

Jake knew that she had a fuck in mind before lunch. So did Derek by the look on his face. “I won’t be long,” he told her.

Fifteen minutes later they were both ready to leave. Jenny kissed him and slipped a hand into the fold of the towel and held his erection. Derek looked on with a dropped jaw. “Don’t bother getting dressed just yet,” she told him as she pulled away.

Jake sat down at the kitchen table with his coffee after they left; he was thinking about Derek. He had seemed subdued; Jenny on the other hand seemed effervescent, brimming with life, and impatient. There had obviously been a change after her absence. He thought about Richard and Barbara again.

 

Jake had called for her, as arranged, that Friday night. She was still getting ready upstairs, and Richard attended to him. He seemed preoccupied, which was understandable. His wife was about to spend the night with another man. He entered into small talk with him. He knew Richard had a season ticket to the local football club and that they had a big game the next day. “Think you’ll win tomorrow?”

Richard relaxed. “I think so. We beat them twice last season,” he answered. “Where are you planning to go tonight?” he asked, changing the subject.

“I know a little country pub not far from here. It’s quiet. Not much chance of bumping into anyone you know unless they are up to the same thing!”

He managed a smile. “Is that where you take your… girlfriends?”

“Well, I have to be mindful of their status and the need for discretion.”

“Mostly married women then?”

Jake nodded.

“Must be a lot of unfaithful wives about?”

“Sign of the times,” Jake said, “women have the same freedom as men now, and fidelity isn’t the top priority in a marriage these days.”

“And how does Barbara compare with others you have been with?”

Jake jolted. “It… it’s a difficult question to answer.”

“I… I would sooner have it straight.”

Jake looked him in the eye for a few moments. “I find Barbara easy… a leg spreader. She likes to put her all into sex.”

Richard’s jaw dropped. Jake wondered if he had been too blunt with him. “Sorry, but you wanted the truth.”

SerenaLoves
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaLoves

He nodded. “No, that’s okay.”

“If it’s any consolation, Richard, most wives are the same when they have sex with another man. It’s a different type of relationship. It’s all about sex… they let their hair down, throw off all inhibitions and get down and get dirty. It’s not as though the guy they have just fucked is going to be around for long. He’s just there for a good time.”

Richard pulled out a kitchen chair from the table and sat down. He remained silent for a moment. “What does she do with you that’s different?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “I’ve no idea what she does with you, so I can’t answer that one.”

Jake already knew that she didn’t do anal with Richard, and he doubted if she went for a night out with him without panties on or wore stockings regularly.

“What does she do with you?”

He stifled a smile. ”What Barbara and I do in bed is between us Richard.

He opened his mouth to speak but Barbara appeared. She was wearing a tight-fitting black dress. He had never seen her dressed up like this before, and it was obvious to Richard that she had quite an effort too.

“It… it’s been a long time since you wore that dress.”

“Well, I thought I would get some use out of it before my bump shows.”

“You look… good,” he told her.

She thanked him and then reached for Jake’s hand. “Are you ready then?

There was a peck on the cheek for Richard as she said goodbye and then they were off. As they pulled out of the village her hand reached across to his groin. “So, where are you taking me then?” she asked as she squeezed his erection.

“Where do you want to go?” he asked. “I know a quiet pub in a village not far from here.”

“Wherever you think is best. It’s up to you. I’m your slut for the night!”

Jake laughed. “Well, if you put it like that, I’ll take you back to my place, fuck you, and get a takeaway delivered before fucking you some more.”

She squeezed him harder. “As I said, I’m your slut for the night, do what the hell you want with me. After all, I can’t get pregnant now can I?”

 

Jake switched off for a moment, and reached for his coffee mug, realising that his towel had opened out and his erection was exposed, bringing him back to reality. He was glad that Jenny would be coming back soon. He needed her. Just like Barbara, she was different in bed with him than she was with her own husband. Uninhibited, extroverted, and behaving with abandon. Derek knew this. He had watched them fucking many times over the years; sometimes catching them at it and other times sitting quietly in the corner of the room watching. Jenny had learnt how to switch off to his presence and play to his need for humiliation.

Suddenly, his mobile rang, it was Alan. He put down his coffee mug and picked up his phone.

“Hi, Alan. How’s things?”

“Okay,” he responded, sounding hesitant.

“Anything wrong?”

“If… if you’ve got a minute, I’d like to talk about Kirsty.”

“Sure, what’s wrong?”

Jake listened as Alan told him that he was leaving Kirsty and going to live with his brother Robert in New Zealand for a while. “I love her, and I’ll miss her like hell, but I can never be a proper husband and father for her children.”

He felt his spirit sink. “But she does love you, Alan,” he told him. “She often tells me, and I know that she wants you in her life.”

“I know she does, but it’s you she really wants!”

Jake went silent. He didn’t want this responsibility, he was happy to maintain the status quo, keep things as they were.

“You will look after her and the baby, won’t you Jake?”

“I guess, I’ll have to.”

“She’s having your child Jake; you have a responsibility.”

Jake knew that he was right. “I… I will Alan. I’ll take care of them.”

The call ended with Jake feeling deflated. He finished his coffee and went back upstairs to get dressed. He was interrupted by another call. It was Kirsty.

“Alan called you, didn’t he?”

“Yep,” he replied, stifling his anger.

“I’m sorry, I tried to stop him.”

“Well, he’s looking out for you I suppose.”

“Yes, but I don’t want you to feel obligated. That’s no way to build a relationship.”

“But I am obligated. I got you pregnant.”

“No, I asked you to get me pregnant and you have. You are not obligated to do anything else.”

“Is that you how you want to leave things?”

“No. No, I don’t. I still want us to be friends… lovers… or whatever else you want to call it. I don’t want us to end things this way.”

“Neither do I.”

Kirsty laughed. “Good. I’ll see you for lunch then. Alan’s not coming though.”

“Okay.”

Jake ended his call and searched for Jenny’s number. There was something else he needed to do now.

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments