Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In between gasps, groans, and sighs, from Jake’s manipulation of her feet and lower legs, Anne gave him a potted history about herself. She took over the Inn from her parents at the age of twenty. They had her later in life, her mum was thirty-nine when she gave birth to her, and her dad was forty-three. It was the only life she knew, a life which she had spent at the Inn, apart from a couple of years at college in Nottingham.

George was a local youth who worked at the Inn. He was eighteen when he became a bartender and later progressed to bar manager. She was just six years old when he started working there, but it was only at the age of nineteen that she and George started going out together. Just after her twentieth birthday tragedy struck, her mum and dad were killed in a car crash. The Inn passed to her.

The first five years were a struggle. Anne had learnt to do bar work, and some kitchen work, as a teenager, but didn’t know anything about managing the business. George knew the bar management side of the business and Anne gradually got to learn the administrative side. Six years after her parents' death, she married George.

“I wouldn’t say that I was passionately in love with him, but he was like the other half of me, as far as the business was concerned, we were a good team, and it just seemed natural to marry,” she told him. “And so here we are.”

“You don’t sleep together, do you?”

“We do sometimes,” she answered. “It’s just that work patterns clash. George rises early to take care of breakfasts for the guests and gets the bar ready for the day. I look after the housekeeping side, and bookings, and organise the staff. We work well together, in our own way.”

By now, Jake had massaged her feet and calves and wanted to progress higher. “How does it feel, so far?” he asked her,

“I’m feeling much better than I was, thank you.”

“I could feel lots of knots, lots of tension in your muscles,” he told her, “May I move a little higher? I’m sure that I’ll find muscular tension higher up.”

She hesitated before agreeing. Jake pushed the hem of her skirt midway up her thighs, poured more oil on his hands and slowly worked from behind her knees to mid-thigh, first one leg and then the other. The higher he ventured with his fingers, the softer her flesh; white and sensitive. His fingers were gentle and stroked her inner thighs lightly. Jake sensed her breathing getting heavier.

Slowly, his fingers reached higher, pushing the hem higher. Inch by inch, he worked it upwards until he could see her panties. Red, soft, cotton, that called out for the touch of a finger. Higher and higher, he slowly massaged, until her sex was within touching distance. He could feel the heat. He could see the swell of her mound.

His first touch between her pouting lips was very quick, a brush of his forefinger that could have been accidental, she flinched, but remained silent. Another touch followed later, again with the same reaction. Jake knew never to rush those first few intimate moments. Only a fool dived in with fingers all over the place. This was her most intimate place, and his fingers were alien to her, diving in cack-handed would only repulse her. Take it slowly, let her become accustomed to that soft gentle touch, and then she would open up, literally!

His third touch was a lingering one, resting against her groove. He felt the heat, felt the dampness. Anne was aroused. The next touch a few moments later became a prod at her panty-clad entrance. Anne sighed and her legs parted, only slightly, but it was enough. Jake knew that she would soon be parting them a lot wider.

“Why don’t you turn over, Anne?” he asked quietly, with his finger against her sex.

Now was the point of no return for her. She either turned over to have sex or she ended his seduction there and then. She was slow to respond. Jake thought that he had failed, but her body moved. Anne turned onto her back. Jake reached for the waistband of her panties, she arched her hips, and Jake brought them down over her hips and down her legs. This was the moment of her surrender.

Her pubic hair was dark and well-trimmed, but he didn’t waste time looking at her. He placed her panties on the bed beside them and lowered his face to her sex. Anne reacted with a loud groan and grabbed the back of his head. She approved.

He took his time, licking her, tasting her, exploring her, and fingering her deeply. She came a couple of times before her lifted his face from her. He quickly got to his feet and hurriedly removed his trousers, pants, and boots. As he grabbed her feet to pull her down the bed closer, Anne pointed to a drawer at the side of the bed. “Condoms,” she uttered.

VictoriaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaTS

Jake ignored her, pulling her bottom to the edge of the bed and grabbing the pillow. He was in breeding mode now. Holding his cock against her opening, he lifted it and tapped her mound with it a couple of times, precum mingling with her pubic hair. He looked down at her, saw the look of shock and surprise on her face, and then slowly pushed at her entrance. He entered her slowly and gently, watching her reaction at receiving his huge cock inside her.

“Fuck, you’re big,” she gasped.

Words, that were music to his ears, but he still took it slowly. Holding back his natural urges, he moved in and out slowly. With Jenny or Kirsty, his hands would have been under their bottoms by now and he would be pounding them hard and fast, but they were used to his size by now. Anne wasn’t.

Gradually, he increased his thrusts and Anne began to moan loudly. Conscious of her noise, she rolled her fist into a ball and began to bite on it. Jake took over. He grabbed her panties, crushed them into a ball, and put them into her mouth. At the same time, he reached for her hands to pin them back. Anne was being held down now and taken. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. Jake smiled and began to thrust hard and deep.

Anne writhed under him, tossing her head from side to side as he thrust deeper. Muffled screams from her orgasms could be heard around the room, along with Jake’s moans and groans. He was close to coming. A few thrusts later he released her hands and slipped his own under her bottom for the grand finale. Anne opened her eyes and looked up at him. She knew that this was the moment of his climax. A muffled scream came from her as she felt his seed filling her, and he smiled at her reaction.

It was a good five minutes before he slipped off her body. Anne pulled the panties from her mouth and crawled under the duvet. Jake slipped in beside her and put his arm around her. It was that moment that nearly all couples face after the very first time of coupling. A tender, emotional moment. Jake knew better than to be the first to speak.

Anne spoke first. “I thought you might have used a condom,” she said quietly.

He shook his head. “I am clean and so are Jenny and Kirsty,” he answered. “Is there a problem?”

“Hopefully not. I’m not on the pill. George uses condoms.”

He sighed. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t realise. You should have said.”

“I tried.”

“I’m so sorry.”

She turned and kissed him. “It doesn’t matter now. What’s done is done.”

“The chances of getting pregnant the first time are very slim.”

“It doesn’t matter,” she responded once more. “Anyway, it was very enjoyable. Kirsty and Jenny are lucky bitches to be having someone like you taking care of them,” she added snuggling up close to him.

“I wouldn’t leave you in the lurch, you know!”

She kissed him. “Don’t worry about it, and don’t make promises you won’t keep. You wanted to fuck me, and I let you. Simple as that.”

“You’ve never had children then?”

She shook her head. “We’ve never really had the time. We focused on the business, and sex… well, it’s never been all that great with George.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. I have had the odd moments over the years, but no one ever wanted to stick around.”

“That’s sad.”

She leaned over and kissed him. “Don’t worry about it. As I said, there have been moments along the way. This being one of them.”

“Thank you.”

“I hope you won’t forget me. If you’re ever in the area on your own... well, you know where I live.”

Jake smiled. “There’s always room at the Inn then?”

She laughed. “Always room for you.”

“And what about George?”

“George sleeps down the hall,” she replied, reaching for his cock.

The cuckolding scenario excited him. “Would you like to fuck me again?” she asked squeezing his growing erection.

“I hate using condoms.”

She kissed him. “Well, I can’t force you to. You are much too big and strong for me.”

He rolled her over onto her back. “Yes, that’s right, isn’t it?”

He went to move on top of her, but he decided to take her doggy style. “Let’s get some better penetration,” he told her, “See if I can knock you up as well.”

Anne groaned loudly. Jake slapped her bottom hard and grabbed a handful of hair. “Move, come on!”

She screamed loudly. Jake considered gagging her again but thought about George. ‘No, let the cuckold hear his wife getting fucked,’ he thought to himself.

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments