Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake left for the office late the next morning. Jenny had left for the café just after eight; her first day back after her short break. There was a spring in her step despite being fucked into the early hours of the morning, and again first thing. Jake had gone into the shower early, full of good intentions of getting an early start, but she woke and joined him. Taking the sponge from his hand, she sank to her knees and gently washed his groin area before concentrating on his erection and testicles.

“We must look after the crown jewels, mustn’t we?” she commented with a smile.

Jake had no intention of fucking her, but her hands and fingers went to work on him. Once fully aroused she stood up and kissed him. “Is my stud ready to fuck me once again?”

He swung her around against the shower wall and scooped her up by her thighs. A single thrust hit it’s mark and he was inside her. He left her a few minutes later with cum trickling down between her legs.

“It’s a pity Derek isn’t here, isn’t it?”

She laughed. “Yes, save me a clean-up job.”

He intended to leave soon after her, but Anne called as he was finishing his coffee. She had called him the night before, but he left his mobile to go to voicemail. He had Jenny to take care of.

“You must have been busy last night,” Anne told home when he answered.

He laughed. “I was up to my eyes in it.”

She screamed with laughter. “I just wanted to tell you that your rattan came this morning>”

“Rattan?”

“Yes, I ordered one.”

He suddenly remembered their conversation. “Oh, that’s good. What’s it like?”

“I’ll send you a pic,” she said gleefully. “One thing though, “Cass opened the parcel. She was there when the postie came.”

“Cass?”

“Yes Cass,” she retorted. “Cass, my office girl. I told you about her the other day!”

He remembered. “Yes, I remember now. The one with figure-hugging leggings.”

Anne laughed. “You remember that don’t you?”

“Well, I have an eye for beautiful things. Anyway, what did she say about it?”

“Well, she’s been around. She knew what it was for, and anyway, she knows a bit about mine and George’s sex life.”

“Did you explain about it?”

“No, but I was a little annoyed that she opened it. It was in my name.”

“Well, maybe she deserves to be taught a lesson?”

Anne laughed again. “And I bet you would love to be the one that gives her that lesson?”

“Well… I am the one with experience in discipline, but I would be quite happy and sit and watch you cane her!”

Laughter ensued. Jake was beginning to feel fully awake now.

“I bet you would love to have both of us over the pool table dishing out your punishment, wouldn’t you?”

“Well… if there’s no one else to do it… “

“I bet you would fuck her as well, wouldn’t you?”

His erection began to stir again. “What, take advantage of a half-naked woman bent over a pool table? What sort of a man do you think I am?”

“I know exactly what sort of man you are… and I love it.”

He laughed. “I would fuck you too!”

“Oh, that makes me feel so much better.”

“It would be selfish of me to do otherwise, wouldn’t it?”

“What are you like?” she giggled.

“You could help me as well.”

Jake, she’s my employee!”

“And you have a duty to provide adequate training for her health and safety.”

Anne screamed with laughter again. “I think I had better end this conversation,” she said jokingly.

“Yes, I have work to do as well.”

“I do love you Jake, and I can’t wait to see you again. I’m so fucking horny.”

“It won’t be long,” he ended.

“Oh, by the way, it looks as though the cottage might be free at the end of next week. The couple who booked only want it for a few days now.”

“Sounds good!”

“Well, it gives us more privacy. George and Annette should be able to cope on their own.”

“Annette?”

She laughed. “Mention a woman’s name and your off,” she told him. “She runs the restaurant.”

“Is that the ginger-haired woman?”

“Yes, and she’s happily married. Jack, her husband, does a lot of maintenance work for us.”

“But does he have time to attend to his wife’s maintenance?”

eva_sandler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eva_sandler

Anne laughed again and said goodbye, leaving Jake to wonder if she had ginger pubic hair or was shaved. He once knew a young married woman with a lovely ginger bush of hair down under, and he had the privilege of being the first to shave her.

Work was hectic for the first couple of hours; letters, emails, and calls to deal with. One cup of coffee had already gone cold on him, and he asked Suzy, his girl Friday,  to make him another. Suzy had been with him for ten years now, joining him on the day he set up his company. She was unique because she was one of a few married women he had never tried it on with. It wasn’t because of looks either, for she was quite attractive in her own way, and in any other circumstances he would have tried to bed her, but she worked for him. Not only that, she was also very efficient, hardworking, and a genius at multitasking.  Without her, he would be lost. Jake valued her and didn’t want to spoil their relationship by sleeping with her.

Suzy could also keep secrets, rarely asking questions about women who called. He knew that she must have had some idea of the type of man he was, but she rarely crossed that line of employer and employee.

She brought him his coffee with a smile. “It’s gone quiet now,” she commented as she placed his cup down.

“Thank effff for that,” he responded. “I need another bloody holiday now to recover from the last one”!”

Suzy laughed.

“Make sure that you take it easy next time. That’s what they are for!”

Jake laughed. There was a twinkle in her eye. He wondered just how much she really knew about him.

“I bumped into Derek and Alan in the supermarket last Wednesday,” she commented.

He looked up at her. Both Derek and Jenny had visited him in his office over the years. It was all part of keeping up appearances that theirs was a friendship. Alan had never been near the place, but he had been out with Alan and Kirsty a few times, and all five of them had socialised together as well.  Jake didn’t react to her comment.

“Their wives must have been away!”

He looked up and smiled. “Maybe!”

Suzy just smiled and turned away. He wondered just how much she knew as he watched her walk away. ‘Maybe, I should break my golden rule and fuck her?’ he thought to himself.

 

As he quietly relaxed with his fresh cup of coffee his mind wandered back to the previous afternoon. Derek had taken Kirsty home and then come back to his place, where he and Jenny were just getting down to it again. Jenny pulled herself away from their snogging and opened the door for Derek.

“Did I interrupt anything?” he asked cheekily.

“Yes, we were about to head upstairs for a lie-down,” Jenny told him.

“Well, don’t let me stop you.”

She looked at Jake. “Shall we?”

He was on his feet in seconds. His enormous bulge caught everyone’s attention and Jenny stepped closer and stroked him.

“Someone’s eager for bed!” she said with laughter. Taking him by the hand she headed out of the room. Derek got up from his seat, but she stopped him in his tracks. “You can stay down here Derek,” she told him. “You can come up after we have fucked.”

He looked disappointed.

“I’m sorry Derek, but this is a very special time for Jake and me. I want to be alone with him.”

He nodded and sat back down. Jake was quite happy to have him up there watching them, but he realised that Jenny had a different agenda. He turned and looked at Derek. There was that typical cuckold's look on his face, watching his wife taking another man by the hand and leading him to the bedroom. Behind that look of angst and hurt, lay a veneer of sexual excitement.

“Help yourself to a drink Derek,” he told him. “When it all goes quiet bring up a bottle of Prosecco from the fridge and some glasses. Jenny enjoys a glass after a good fucking.”

A faint smile lit his face as he sat down and watched Jake close the door behind them. Upstairs Jenny closed the bedroom door and began to undress him. “I know you enjoy the husband watching you fuck their wife, but these next few days will be the most fertile for me, and I want them to be special.”

Jake kissed her as she started unbuckling his belt. “That’s okay. I’ll do my best to ensure you get the desires of your heart.”

She smiled. “That will be some very hard and constant fucking then will it?”

He laughed as he kicked off his shoes and reached for her zipper. He had already decided that he was going to take her from behind, and as well as fucking her hard and deep, giving her arse a good spanking at the same time.

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments