Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Editors’ Picks

Each month our Editors pick those which we believe are exceptional.

Due to the sheer volume of submissions, sometimes stories do not stay on the front page for more than a few hours, and some absolute gems get lost in the crowd. Hence we've created this “Editors’ Picks” page, where we call out what we believe are some truly extraordinary pieces of writing.

We may miss some too, but most of those that deserve higher praise will be listed here.

The Intimate and Top Secret Files of Lady Agnes Jackhammer

A story of a clandestine women's society, Atlantis, and the American Civil War. But nothing is what it seems…

My mouth was full. Specifically, it was full of Sir Reginald Quailpipe’s cock. My nose was being tickled by the greying hair on his ample belly. I slid my lips slowly up his length until his rigid steed popped out of my mouth. Sir Reginald groaned as my h...

Snap

Through the lens, emotions get abstracted.

CLICK! the shutter goes, eternalizing a brief glimpse of time burnt into the photodetector of my Nikon. Any other day, I’d be afraid that the prominent clattering of the mirror making way for the light and homing in on its idle position would spoil the mo...

A Rose For Celia

A sin of the past compromises Celia's dream date.

Roses are red But fade when they’re plucked. Asses are heart-shaped And this girl’s is… It was the Valentine Celia hadn’t dared dream would happen. As she wrapped herself in red and applied crimson lip gloss, she recalled his welcome in Java Moment only t...

Little Bird

She bristled with subdued distress, holding a suitcase.

What should I tell her? That her daughter is a slut? Her foot tapped under the table, the ticking of a timebomb. I toyed with my glass, speckled with condensation. I was enjoying the warm shade, picking over my half-eaten lunch, and sat at the outside tab...

Exes And Ohs

Small town living has its drawbacks for Sadie’s promiscuous nature

I gaze across the restaurant table at him and know I should be a good girl. Should behave. But every fibre of me craves to crawl up, sweep away the candles, wine glasses and luxurious napkins, grab his tie and kiss him. I ache to straddle his lap, free hi...

I’d always hated Valentine’s Day. VD is a fitting abbreviation. It’s a disease created by big business to make money off of love. Legal prostitution, baby, so suck it. Maisie was fond of telling me it’s because I’m single and bitter about it. Maisie was r...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Happily Ever Whatever

Another one from the vault, a little bit tweaked.

I’m here, it said. Layne let out a slow breath and hit the send button on his phone, then waited while the car idled at the curb. It was a torpid night - muggy - and the city reeked of human confinement. It was the eve of some transplanted third world hol...

Countdown

I celebrate New Year's Eve with my Christmas present

"Five, four, ...," the TV audience chants. I time my thrusts into Libby's tight pussy with the countdown. At "one", the crowd roars, "Happy New Year!" and sings "Auld Lang Syne." I climax, shuddering from waves of pleasure. The orgasm passes. I slip free...

Choices: Between A Cock And A Hard Place

Is this Nina's last shot at happiness? Or the start of her downward spiral?

Shooting a man ain't like in the movies. Sure, the mechanical part's a cinch: cock, point, bang, done. But they don't show the emotional cost of taking a life. The endless replays. The blast. The recoil jolting me from wrist to shoulder. The way Brennan r...

Amnesia

You can't unring a bell.

Thick cock slapped against her lax, sweat-soaked face. Kat knelt on the gritty concrete, pebbles and bits of glass biting at her knees as she slipped the angry head of his shaft between her lips, teasing the underside with her warm wet tongue, giving the...

Never Get Caught!

Last Christmas, I took a few chances with my teenage niece. The trick was not getting caught!

My name is Nick and I’ve made some mistakes in life. Back in high school, Principal Snider caught me peeking in the girl's locker room. But don’t get me wrong. The mistake wasn’t ogling those perky shirt shakers… The mistake was getting caught! Last summe...

Run Fairy Run (A Midsummer Night's Mare)

Annette's darkest erotic dreams turn scarily real.

Over hill, over dale, Through bush, through briar, Over park, over pale, Through flood, through fire… …Annette ran like fuck. Her muscles burned from hill-climbing, her lungs from dale-traversing and pale-hurdling. Her ash-blond hair had snagged on bushes...