Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Competition winners

Our competitions are designed to give writers a platform to share their erotic fiction with the world and to celebrate the art of storytelling. We have received countless submissions over the years, each one showcasing the unique voice and style of its author.

In this section, you will find a curated selection of our past competition winners. These writers have been chosen for their exceptional writing skills, captivating storytelling, and ability to bring their readers' fantasies to life. From steamy romance to taboo fetishes, these stories explore a wide range of adult themes and will leave you breathless with anticipation.

We are proud to have provided a platform for these talented writers to share their work with the world, and we hope that you will enjoy reading their stories as much as we did. So why not take a look at our previous winners' section and discover some of the most exciting and innovative adult fiction being written today? Who knows, you might even find your new favorite author!

Season's Gropings

It's the most decadent time of the year.

Rick Lovett had no inkling, on arriving at Eastleigh Manor, of how comprehensively his marriage vows would be tested that night. How could he? His wife had accompanied him to the Christmas festivity, and even had she not been by his side, the moments he’d...

The Ghost of Christmas Past

I need to share my secret, Camille is relying on me.

When a snowflake falls, there is beauty and tragedy; each is unique until it melts on the pavement. Wearing white and misty grey shrouds, black skeletal trees form a guard of honour. The blizzard mutes all noise as a mark of respect. It feels like the wor...

Ice Breaker

Not even Christmas can save me from this level of embarrassment

Most people spend Christmas with friends and family. This year, I'm not one of them. Before you misjudge me as one of those saddos, sitting in my underpants and T-shirt in a soulless flat nursing a pint and the TV remote searching for Die Hard movies, let...

Tricked Into A Treat

Ever woke up next to your last night’s conquest and wondered how this happened?

I tousle my hair in my mild insomnia-infused hangover. Eyes reduced to narrow slits, I adjust to the stingingly bright All Saints' Day noon sun hitting my porch where I was sleeping. Vague memories of seductive buttocks juicy as an overripe peach and wide...

The Moment It Ends

The photographer is an expert at capturing la petite mort.

They're always so eager to please. Unappreciated at home, my camera offers freedom. Desirability. Purpose. In matching pumpkin underwear, this one's fully embraced the season. Stunning. "Ease down the straps…" Click-whirr. "Perfect. Cup them." Click-whirr...

Samhain Shenanigans of the Satyr

A conventional, slightly repressed town in 1950s America is paid a visit on All Hallows’ Eve by the mischievous Satyr…

I laugh as I pass through the gossamer thin veil, exuberant at my release into the orderly, unsuspecting town. Cackling, I unleash lusty sorcery from my enchanted rod. Inhibitions are dissolved; fiery passions and repressed desires are freed. Delinquent,...

The Tramp

A day of reckoning had come—all over his face.

The freight train rumbled out of the sunrise, bringing a smile to Libby's face at the open window. Closing her eyes, she let the vibrations penetrate her naked body while the cool Colorado morning breeze caressed her light brown skin, and she imagined her...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Donna Lee

A freedom-seeking American expat encounters an unlikely kindred spirit

Paris, 1962 Inside Bohemia After Dark, patrons squinted through an ashen haze at the nightclub's featured combo. Stained indigo under mood lighting, a quintet of animated ebony carvings whisper-shouted wordless, haunting languages. Cigarette embers winked...

The Intimate and Top Secret Files of Lady Agnes Jackhammer

A story of a clandestine women's society, Atlantis, and the American Civil War. But nothing is what it seems…

My mouth was full. Specifically, it was full of Sir Reginald Quailpipe’s cock. My nose was being tickled by the greying hair on his ample belly. I slid my lips slowly up his length until his rigid steed popped out of my mouth. Sir Reginald groaned as my h...

A Rose For Celia

A sin of the past compromises Celia's dream date.

Roses are red But fade when they’re plucked. Asses are heart-shaped And this girl’s is… It was the Valentine Celia hadn’t dared dream would happen. As she wrapped herself in red and applied crimson lip gloss, she recalled his welcome in Java Moment only t...

Exes And Ohs

Small town living has its drawbacks for Sadie’s promiscuous nature

I gaze across the restaurant table at him and know I should be a good girl. Should behave. But every fibre of me craves to crawl up, sweep away the candles, wine glasses and luxurious napkins, grab his tie and kiss him. I ache to straddle his lap, free hi...

I’d always hated Valentine’s Day. VD is a fitting abbreviation. It’s a disease created by big business to make money off of love. Legal prostitution, baby, so suck it. Maisie was fond of telling me it’s because I’m single and bitter about it. Maisie was r...